Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu (28522 Views)

Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Datazone:

I hate talking to people who can't be reasoned with. Until Jonathan became president, I bet you, over 70% of Nigerians haven't heard of the tribe called Ijaw who claimed to be the 4th largest ethnic group. I challenge you to call any prominent Ijaw person in the old Warri Province or Delta state. Ijaws have no history in Delta, gbaramatu kingdom is a scam put together by ogogoro ignorant people in the 90s. Respect people who has been bringing glory to the Niger Delta. The only chance Nigerians gave your brother to repair years of hardship suffered by the Niger Deltans, he threw it away. He has a PhD in Zoology or what? Refresh me.

I stopped reading after this latest stats from the libyan bereau of statistics, you are a troll nothing more nothing less, replying you is a waste of my time

Ijaw lgas outside bayelsa and delta have less than 30 houses

70% of Nigerians haven't heard of the tribe called Ijaw who claimed to be the 4th largest ethnic group.

the five Ijaw kingdoms in edo state is just two streets

The mods need to do something about rule 8
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2018
AdaFonju:

I stopped reading after this latest stats from the libyan bereau of statistics, you are a troll nothing more nothing less, replying you is a waste of my time

The mods need to do something about rule 8
Nairalanders can see how you stylishly evaded my questions. I feel bad myself and every other Nairalanders have been replying you because you're a lost sheep. How can an Ijaw babe bear "Ada" and you're here throwing insults at Bini girls when you don't even know where your dad comes from (Igbo or Ijaw), you simply go haywire at every opportunity. Listen, we all know the Ijaws for one thing which you will agree with me, they are:

1. Primitive and militancy.
2. Ogogoro loving people.
3. Illiteracy ( they boast of being the tribe with the least educational background). Their region should be integrated in UTME as Education Less Developed States (ELDS) like the North to help assuage this. Your tribe shouldn't forgive Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by ImperialYoruba: 12:45am On Jan 05, 2018
What an audacity for creek dwellers, fishermen from mangrove swamp, ogogoro drunkards to utter such abominable statement.

Where are their elders?

A bunch of lost mangrove dwellers threatening to hurt a people because someone somewhere say they are more populous.

Who da fck is ijaw in Nigeria?

The fish in their creeks have more brain and rationale than a freaking ijaw. The fish should be throwing net to catch and drag these mofos into the mud, not the other way. Sink dem into mud so we know how many of us left in this country.

Useless drunks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Angrymode: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:
Until you take an ignorant man through a preliminary knowledge he will continue to bask in the solitude of his foolishness and ignorance, that is the case of the ijaw and their falsified historical gibberish, I will like to quickly answer some of the delusional fact about a one paged history of the ijaw people, first and foremost this people are not recognized anywhere in the world but the little known about them is thuggery, land evaders, kidnapping, bunkering, arm robbery etc. God gave one of their Son the opportunity to rectify their waywardness but he became even the worst and most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria instead of sending this hooligans back to primary school or at best secondary school he was empowering them through ammunitions, well for the purpose of this article let me answer some of your allegations.

First the ijaws have been unable to tell us where exactly their origin is, they are liken to the biblical Cain who was the first known fugitive. They went further to say they are about 15 millions in number, don’t forget that in early 60s it was on record that they were the fifth most populated minorities in the then Old eastern region how then in less than 60 years they are now the most populated tribe in Niger Delta for clarity lets fragmentize so the world can know that this people are born liars

In the last presidential election, Bayelsa their sole state could not produce up to 500, 000 votes, they are less than 5, 000 ijaws in Edo which can be visibly proved during the September 28th gubernatorial election, they are less than 50, 000 in Ondo States while in Delta State the Urhobos are about 1.5million in population as the most populated tribe in Delta it therefore means the Ijaw are less than 1million, then in River State predominately dominated by Ikwerres I put it to you that they are not up to 100, 000 Ijaws living there, with all this analysis the Ijaw population in Nigeria is between 1-1.5million, propaganda cannot get you people anywhere but facts

If anything happen to any itshekiri in delta you will have Edo Nation to contend with so make u dis small ijaws park well!!

Too much hatred in you towards the ijaws!!! Please channel some elsewhere!!!!! What exactly did the Ijaws do to you to warrant such epistle from you over such insignificant matter.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 12:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Datazone:

Nairalanders can see how you stylishly evaded my questions. I feel bad myself and every other Nairalanders have been replying you because you're a lost sheep. How can an Ijaw babe bear "Ada" and you're here throwing insults at Bini girls when you don't even know where your dad comes from (Igbo or Ijaw), you simply go haywire at every opportunity. Listen, we all know the Ijaws for one thing which you will agree with me, they are:

3. Illiteracy ( they boast of being the tribe with the least educational background). Their region should be integrated in UTME as Education Less Developed States (ELDS) like the North to help assuage this. Your tribe shouldn't forgive Jonathan.
"ignorance is truly a disease"

First they said Pere(king) was the same as Pére(french for dad) because of similar spelling , the same way "Mina" (relation in Ijaw) is a Spanish Ijaw man playing for Valencia, will it hurt you to seek enlightenment in things you Don't understand, Ada(pronounced adder) means an elderly man or grandfather, if you have lived in ph you would have heard of men like Ada George, Ada Mac(Senator Adawari Mac Pepple) seen names like Adagogo(Grandfather's namesake). Cc mods lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
What an audacity for creek dwellers, fishermen from mangrove swamp, ogogoro drunkards to utter such abominable statement.

Where are their elders?

A bunch of lost mangrove dwellers threatening to hurt a people because someone somewhere say they are more populous.

The fish in their creeks have more brain and rationale than a freaking ijaw. The fish should be throwing net to catch and drag these mofos into the mud, not the other way. Sink dem into mud so we know how many of us left in this country.

Useless drunks!

Cc mods, rule 2 , 3, 8

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by vislabraye(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:
Until you take an ignorant man through a preliminary knowledge he will continue to bask in the solitude of his foolishness and ignorance, that is the case of the ijaw and their falsified historical gibberish, I will like to quickly answer some of the delusional fact about a one paged history of the ijaw people, first and foremost this people are not recognized anywhere in the world but the little known about them is thuggery, land evaders, kidnapping, bunkering, arm robbery etc. God gave one of their Son the opportunity to rectify their waywardness but he became even the worst and most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria instead of sending this hooligans back to primary school or at best secondary school he was empowering them through ammunitions, well for the purpose of this article let me answer some of your allegations.

First the ijaws have been unable to tell us where exactly their origin is, they are liken to the biblical Cain who was the first known fugitive. They went further to say they are about 15 millions in number, don’t forget that in early 60s it was on record that they were the fifth most populated minorities in the then Old eastern region how then in less than 60 years they are now the most populated tribe in Niger Delta for clarity lets fragmentize so the world can know that this people are born liars

In the last presidential election, Bayelsa their sole state could not produce up to 500, 000 votes, they are less than 5, 000 ijaws in Edo which can be visibly proved during the September 28th gubernatorial election, they are less than 50, 000 in Ondo States while in Delta State the Urhobos are about 1.5million in population as the most populated tribe in Delta it therefore means the Ijaw are less than 1million, then in River State predominately dominated by Ikwerres I put it to you that they are not up to 100, 000 Ijaws living there, with all this analysis the Ijaw population in Nigeria is between 1-1.5million, propaganda cannot get you people anywhere but facts

If anything happen to any itshekiri in delta you will have Edo Nation to contend with so make u dis small ijaws park well!!

Gibberish !! More like hate speech. But your mere opinion don't count. You sound like a child of hate, seeking to incite bitterness.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2018
PreyeIjo:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/iyc-warns-garba-shehu-not-cause-another-ethnic-war-btw-ijaw-itsekiri/

Una won fight war b/c of that,if yu are very populous how comes u are not every where like d hausas.how many pple knows how ijaw lang sound like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2018
Noccerino:
Saying that Ijaw make up 10% of Nigeria population is to say that 1 in every 10 nigerian is an Ijaw.... This is clearly a false claim cos I have not met up to 50 ijaws in my entire life.
me too even when i stay in PH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2018
Ijaws that lives in d north apart frm military or police will not be more than 500 i bet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by oruma19: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2018
The last time they reduced itshekiri to sheke, pls we no want wahala for delta o. Sheke sef Una too de find trouble, u people are too few to make wahala else they l will wipe u all out of delta state and Nigeria as a whole. Shekiri that is not to to 150k in population sef go de stretch mouth give Ijaw, I pity Una.. Don't quote me else thunder will fall on u. I nor be Ijaw BT we knw wetin de. Lolzzz
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by YelloweWest: 2:38am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:

I'm not delta ijaw or itshekiri but I lived in warri during the war between them.
The ijaws almost wiped out some itshekiri communities and no body did Jack about it.
Itshekiris are migrantsin delta. Everyone knowsvtgey are Yoruba so they should pipe low.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by repogirl(f): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Tell the ignorant a.booki! angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by mightyhaze: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2018
verydark:

they are our family members.we urhobos have nothing to do with igbos.

ijaws cant harm them.
remind me again wetin bring igbo for the discussion..
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Datazone:

Hahaha. So you mean say dem nor truly build house for there too? These guys are really illiterates. I feel happy for them that are gradually going to school. In years to come, we that are educated will defeat them in the law court and take back all our lands. They think guns can save them forever.. haha

Na rent dem dey rent my brother. grin....... Make una dey fire dey go nothing go happen dem just dey beat empty dry chest .....

Education is the newest weapon and dem nor even get common razor blade......stark illiterates
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Datazone:

You claim to be an Engineer yet you can't punctuate properly. It's "I am" not "am" and, yes, Itsekiris are far more educated than the Ijaws. As far as I'm concerned, there are less than 10 Ijaw Professors in Nigeria. Check any Federal University if there's any Ijaw Professor. I can name Itsekiri Profs in UNIBEN, Unilag etc. Do you know Prof. Grace Alele Williams? Use Google. Let's start from there. Itsekiris are more advanced than the Ijaws in terms of everything. Bring your facts to the table, don't argue like a tout or an agbero.

am just very happy all una mouth ends here on social media as long as you cant shiit in reality without asking us for permission here in Niger Delta, then your mouthing is allowed.
insignificant tribe who can only vent their anger on faceless social media. make any of una make noise na for reality make we use una do chicken kebab
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
Datazone:

Dem dey among ELDS na , In fact they are the First on the list!
Intact I believe adding Hausa states among ijaws on the ELDS list is actually and insult to the northerners
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Where are their elders?

Useless drunks!

who dey talk?
who? mtcheeeee I think sey na better person dey talk.
itsekiri never reach "one cup" and dem no go reach.
I think the best thing is to allow the urhobos wipe dem off from the surface of this earth and save us from this deluded minions.
why do we even have to be exchanging words with mere itsekiris, if my people hear this one dem go vex for me to dey talk with insignificant smallys
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Na rent dem dey rent my brother. grin....... Make una dey fire dey go nothing go happen dem just dey beat empty dry chest .....

Education is the newest weapon and dem nor even get common razor blade......stark illiterates

God save una last time.
this time we use una dry dilapidated meat do kilishi.

itsekiri too wey wan thief urhobos land finish dey talk too for niger delta.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by mr1759: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Lajet:
“The Ijaw nation as the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria has a population of 14 million people which constitutes 10 per cent of the Nigerian population.

Ijaw people can lie how can their population reach 14 Million are they counting fishes in the oceans or what. Population of Bayelsa state which
is only ijaw land is just 1.8 Million and other states where Ijaw are settler Rivers state they are not more than one million population.

Delta State between 300,000 to 450,000, Edo state between 100,000 to 200,000 Population and Ondo State between 70,000 to 130,000 thousand.

I think this analysis are wrong, the ijaw in Edo state are not up to 5,000 in population size those guys are noise maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by olasco18(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2018
AdaFonju:

Ethnic groups:
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%
https://www.cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_ni.html

What has your tribe contributed to Nigeria
U can answer dt ur self...bt all wat i knw is dat...arewa in the north yoruba nd igbo in d south shikenan
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Lajet: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Guy you sef you are too over generous with your figures
In thier only state the tiny bayelsa they are less than 900 thousand
In Edo state they are far less 1500

Don't mind those dreamers
Checkout this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4226496/ijaws-smallest-minorities-south-facts

You mean that Ijaw are not more than 1500 people in Edo state so why are they disturbing the peace of Edo people. Even my family linage is more than 1500 people in Population
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Lajet: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2018
mr1759:

I think this analysis are wrong, the ijaw in Edo state are not up to 5,000 in population size those guys are noise maker

Are you sure what you are saying? That means Ijaw may not even be up to 3 Million in Population

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
olasco18:

U can answer dt ur self...bt all wat i knw is dat...arewa in the north yoruba nd igbo in d south shikenan
Then you know nothing
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Lajet:

You mean that Ijaw are not more than 1500 people in Edo state so why are they disturbing the peace of Edo people. Even my family linage is more than 1500 people in Population

Its my state and I am telling you what's on ground!!
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Its my state and I am telling you what's on ground!!
Be quoting and deceiving yourself, 1500 Ijaws will continue to give you sleepless nights
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2018
AdaFonju:

Be quoting and deceiving yourself, 1500 Ijaws will continue to give you sleepless nights

You have already been dealt with, 3yrs jail term awaits your bastard pere if he steps feet in Edoland !
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by oodualover: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2018
YelloweWest:

I'm not delta ijaw or itshekiri but I lived in warri during the war between them.
The ijaws almost wiped out some itshekiri communities and no body did Jack about it.
Itshekiris are migrantsin delta. Everyone knowsvtgey are Yoruba so they should pipe low.
You smoke weed? Because Itsekiris are Yoruba and live in Delta state implies that they migrated there abi? Who da fucck are you Ijaws to say such statement?
If you like cry till tomorrow, Itshekiri are native of Delta state.
Let me also state it clearly that they are not Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:

You have already been dealt with, 3yrs jail term awaits your bastard pere if he steps feet in Edoland !

Pere is on the throne of his fathers,
lalasticlala handle this vile mouthed individual
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by babacletus: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
Noccerino:

Ijaws in ABIA state? Why are you guys desperately looking for land to claim. The only difference between Ijaw and fulani is religion, Ijaw will actually be worse if they were Muslims.
Do you know the Ndoki (Aminadokiari) people
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Lajet: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2018
babacletus:

Do you know the Ndoki (Aminadokiari) people

Keep on deceiving Yourself. Ndoki are 100 per cent Igbo don't ever dream to bring your land grabbing to Abia state because their will be serious consequences for Ijaw people if the try it warn your brother's a word is enough for the wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by babacletus: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Miscellaneous:

U are really myopic as ur likes. Renowned? [b]Don't u know humans put up those posts[/b]Those agencies have writers/editors around.... even Wikipedia.

Those are writings of a misguided and hungry fellow as we can all confirm. The days we take you people serious are gone. Nowadays, you sets are like just another joke by bovi....so hilarious. No thanks to stupid gej, asari and tompolo
All these rubbish you dey write na god write am athink?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) / Adamu Garba Withdraws From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.