Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu (28530 Views)

Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Ethnic groups:
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_ni.html

Ijaws are not the cause of your minority status in Nigeria
Don't be so myopic to believe anything the media throws at you. We as Nigerians are telling you from facts we have on ground. Whoever wrote that article is writing from the standpoint that Ijaws are found in all States in South-South Nigeria. Ask anyone living in South-South if the Ijaws are truly up to 10% (14 - 20 million), they will call you a joker. I believe most Nigerians have seen more Urhobos than Ijaws. Take a look at the comments in this thread and tell me everyone is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by APL33: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

I never even meet any ijaw for my life cheesy
Even on nairaland dem nor reach 20 grin grin grin
Ur head dey there. one bottle of HEINEKEN laced with KUNU for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Guy leave my mentions abeg, I only deal with fact, go and discuss with your beer parlour mates.
Fact my foot, so everything on the internet is now a fact. Ijaws are truly illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
APL33:

Ur head dey there. one bottle of HEINEKEN laced with KUNU for u

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

Fact my foot, so everything on the internet is now a fact. Ijaws are truly illiterate.

grin hahahaha na today you know?
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
nasoeb:

smally relax if you want to make it in life then you must learn to respect your elders. be greatful because its because of we the Ijaws that Nigeria accords the Niger Delta the respect we have today.
you can chose to believe or refuse it but the honest truth is that if its for only the likes of the itsekiris and the other small ones whats it call..... ehennn urhobo and isioko, Nigeria for done carry una drink garri like bado cult group they do ikorodu people
See nor be una get Niger Delta, and nor be una doormot violent for start and end, u guys need to stop all this ur everyday threat to Itsekiri cus if he happen na everybody go loose. And I repeat this time around una go loose more. Everything get y.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by APL33: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
abdelrahman:
ijaw aren't 14 million,what a terrible lie? and so what fuckin concern idiot Garba sheu about the population of some ethnic,he knows the first problem of nigeria is this ethnic stuff.

please keep that aside. yes ethnicity come to play in Nigerian politics. that doesn't mean those rubbish ijaws should threaten to harm itsekiris. that's plain rubbish. is there an award fr who plenty pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Themandator: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
I come back because that attack in koko I remember ....go online and you might find the military reaction to that ...so they bribed them to die ba...something that even the captain that was in charge of those troops got injured and when the commanding officer came he ordered for his arrest even with his injury.

Truth be told, those guys are good with waters .remeber the boat transport business was completely in their hands ...so they know more than anyone else all ekoro'..for water ....they surprised those soldiers .they came very early without any noise and scatter koko

wirinet:

You know nothing, you were probably too young to understand what was really going on at that time.

Artillery in a city like warri? Do you even know what you are talking about? The Ijaws came in speed boats, shoot people at random, burnt down houses they suspect belongs to itsekiris and disappears into the Creek. So how will artillery work against them? Artillery will only destroy people's house and kill civilians.
Which Nigerian Army pushed back Ijaw militants? The Ijaw boys that attacked warri multiple times and at no time were they confronted by the Nigerian Army stationed at effurun. They usually come long after the Ijaw militants leave. It was later on that we learn that the army was bribed to stay away for a few hours for the Ijaw boys to conclude their operations. I was in koko a day before the 2003 senatorial elections and I saw heavily armed soldiers stationed at koko. A day after I left, the Ijaws attacked koko, and burnt down many houses including the local government secretariat, kill many people including old people who could not run into the bush, the strange thing is the army did not fire a single shot. The Ijaws boys came, carried out their atrocities and left in their speed boats.

I and many members of my family were involved in the counter offensive, i know how we were able to acquire weapons, some of our university student helped produced and modified some weapons. We were able to block food and supplies from getting to riverine Ijaw towns and villages on the Benin river. Look I could not reveal more as I would not want to reveal too much as the Ijaws might want to try us again.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by APL33: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Wetin concern Garba Shehu with Ijaw matta angry

Nobody call Ijaw oh. na Niger-delta dem talk. Uhrobo wey suppose talk no tlk. na people wey even my Family plenty pass dey make mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Themandator: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
verydark:

do you realy think you can harm them and urhobos will stay quiet.?.

you realy dont know nothing about the people living in that area.

Urhobo will be more than happy to let the ijaws clean out the ithsekiris.... I lived with them for more than twenty years ...they consider the itsekiri land grabbers that are always in court withthem for one land or the other and ijaws after that crisis took over Warri ....nobody dares them even uvwie youth wey no get joy

They now occupy bendel estate back ...ijaw quarters ..who born you to go make whahala there even when they attacked some itsekiri around airport road no body dared enter that enclave for fight
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by BhossTee(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Datazone:

We are talking about Ijaw exclusive state. Not mixed with other tribes. Patani is shared with Urhobos. The remaining three Warri LGA? You know the story.
oga patani is majority ijaw in case you don't know. warri south same thing only ughelli south ijaws are minor.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
jbhitler:
we are not in competition with the itsekiris.just imagine the gangue you spewed? my brother,dont allow hatred becloud your retardated brain.an Ijaw proverb says ENEMY THAT INSULTS YOU AT YOUR BACK WILL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOU IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE. so shall it be.my brother,getting (likes) on nairaland does not give you control on ground.come down to awarri if you doubt me.we determine what happen there.education my foot,are you more educated than me as an Ijaw person? i am a chemical engineer,who are you as an itsekiri boy? idiot,you got the gut to come here to insult a whole ethnic,whose struggle you parasite benefited from.you guys are too insignificant and less important for the Ijaws to have sleepless night over.please,we deal with abuja and not your kind.
You claim to be an Engineer yet you can't punctuate properly. It's "I am" not "am" and, yes, Itsekiris are far more educated than the Ijaws. As far as I'm concerned, there are less than 10 Ijaw Professors in Nigeria. Check any Federal University if there's any Ijaw Professor. I can name Itsekiri Profs in UNIBEN, Unilag etc. Do you know Prof. Grace Alele Williams? Use Google. Let's start from there. Itsekiris are more advanced than the Ijaws in terms of everything. Bring your facts to the table, don't argue like a tout or an agbero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Miscellaneous(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Can you back up your comment with facts , itsekiri are a yoruba clan that migrated to Delta , how many states can they be found in, the only itsekiri person ive eva met was during my nysc, and i met over 20 ijaws from my own village in that local government not even to talk of other Ijaw clans
Ethnic groups:
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_ni.html
U are greater fo.ol if u believe that silly stats there. Forget that rubbish...it was written by an uninformed Nigerian(probably an ijaw) who wants to get paid. Let us analyse nit ourselves here. How many ijaws have u seen as an ijaw man? I must tell u the truth that no one on nairaland has seen more ijaws than urhobos even as far as borno yet urhobos are not up to 5million.... How come Ijaws claim to be 15million? Are u this daft? I can even assure u that isoko and itsekiri are more than Ijaws in Delta state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
BhossTee:
oga patani is majority ijaw in case you don't know. warri south same thing only ughelli south ijaws are minor.
Nobody is arguing that. We are only talking about Ijaw-exclusive LGA. Read and comprehend
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Miscellaneous(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
jbhitler:
we are not in competition with the itsekiris.just imagine the gangue you spewed? my brother,dont allow hatred becloud your retardated brain.an Ijaw proverb says ENEMY THAT INSULTS YOU AT YOUR BACK WILL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOU IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE. so shall it be.my brother,getting (likes) on nairaland does not give you control on ground.come down to awarri if you doubt me.we determine what happen there.education my foot,are you more educated than me as an Ijaw person? i am a chemical engineer,who are you as an itsekiri boy? idiot,you got the gut to come here to insult a whole ethnic,whose struggle you parasite benefited from.you guys are too insignificant and less important for the Ijaws to have sleepless night over.please,we deal with abuja and not your kind.
See this oloshi... Chemical engineer my foot! Who dash u? Since wen ijaw start to go school? Haha.. But, since u decide to come aggressive as ur likes, I can tell u that u are not doing well than me in life... Just accept and lets leave it there.

PS: I'm a Civil Engineer (check my very old posts on Nairaland to confirm)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Miscellaneous:

U are greater fo.ol if u believe that silly stats there. Forget that rubbish...it was written by an uninformed Nigerian(probably an ijaw) who wants to get paid. Let us analyse nit ourselves here. How many ijaws have u seen as an ijaw man? I must tell u the truth that no one on nairaland has seen more ijaws than urhobos even as far as borno yet urhobos are not up to 5million.... How come Ijaws claim to be 15million? Are u this daft? I can even assure u that isoko and itsekiri are more than Ijaws in Delta state
Cia site was written by an Ijaw, and your counter claim to cia(world renowned information gathering agency) is to spew insults are baseless argument

I must tell u the truth that no one on nairaland has seen more ijaws than urhobos even as far as borno yet urhobos are not up to 5million

Cc lalasticla and mynd44
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

I wont engage in ur gutter talk
Cc mods
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Datazone:

Don't be so myopic to believe anything the media throws at you. We as Nigerians are telling you from facts we have on ground. Whoever wrote that article is writing from the standpoint that Ijaws are found in all States in South-South Nigeria. Ask anyone living in South-South if the Ijaws are truly up to 10% (14 - 20 million), they will call you a joker. I believe most Nigerians have seen more Urhobos than Ijaws. Take a look at the comments in this thread and tell me everyone is wrong.
You and every one of your alternate monicker SicilianMafia is wrong, na today i start to discuss with you bunch, Ijaws are more than you and that you mr 6 lga tribe, Ijaws are found in all the states of the south south but your 6 lg people are more than them? Do you even read wat you post online
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Miscellaneous(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Cia site was written by an Ijaw, and your counter claim to cia(world renowned information gathering agency) is to spew insults are baseless argument

Cc lalasticla and mynd44

U are really myopic as ur likes. Renowned? Don't u know humans put up those posts? Those agencies have writers/editors around.... even Wikipedia.

Those are writings of a misguided and hungry fellow as we can all confirm. The days we take you people serious are gone. Nowadays, you sets are like just another joke by bovi....so hilarious. No thanks to stupid gej, asari and tompolo
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

Am not telling story, I witnessed it, tho I was young then. I can't begin to tell you what I saw but trust me it's not something u wanna see.
Tell that to someone who cares
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

I wont engage in ur gutter talk
Cc mods
Do u have anything reasonable to say b4, guy sleep is catching you, goan sleep.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

You and every one of your alternate monicker SicilianMafia is wrong, na today i start to discuss with you bunch, Ijaws are more than you and that you mr 6 lga tribe, Ijaws are found in all the states of the south south but your 6 lg people are more than them? Do you even read wat you post online
It's either you're drunk or mad. Apart from Delta and Bayelsa, the Ijaw communities in other South-South LGA is very small (less than 30 houses), take for instance, the Ijaws in Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Miscellaneous:

U are really myopic as ur likes. Renowned? Don't u know humans put up those posts? Those agencies have writers/editors around.... even Wikipedia.

Those are writings of a misguided and hungry fellow as we can all confirm. The days we take you people serious are gone. Nowadays, you sets are like just another joke by bovi....so hilarious. No thanks to stupid gej, asari and tompolo
Hahahaaha guy go and sleep abeg,

Cia information is the writing if a misguided and hungry fellow

Abeg where are you from let me know what kind of people spew rubbish like this
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Datazone:

It's either you're drunk or mad. Apart from Delta and Bayelsa, the Ijaw communities in other South-South LGA is very small (less than 30 houses), take for instance, the Ijaws in Edo.

Hope you know dem nor get LGA for Edo?

Na just house dem rent for like 2streets

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Datazone:

You keep spewing vile insults for no reason, why can't you discuss like a grown man who has a family, can you name these Ijaw communities in otherr South-South lga with less than 30 houses?
Cc mods

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

The biggest source of revenue to edo state is in 2 streets then
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

The biggest source of revenue to edo state is in 2 streets then

Seems you forgot the keyword Rent as in Tenants!! Cuz I know say una nor like to go school cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Seems you forgot the keyword Rent as in Tenants!! Cuz I know say una nor like to go school cheesy cheesy
When last did you collect your "keyword rent" or wasnt d meaning inclused in your nusery school syllabus
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nairamaniac: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
osazsky:
how many ijaw has android phones ?havnt seen anyone online .i am certain that they don't know how to use d internet
dont u know barcanista? He is one of them. And he is one of is here. Very learned chap.

I personally don't belief they are as populated as they claim to be tho.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Noccerino(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
nasoeb:

thats the thing with these small small tribes like the utsekiris, they think all they know about Ijaws are the ones in Delta and bayelsa state. but thats a good one for us so we will always wallow them with the unexpecting Ijaw population from other states like Ondo, Edo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia state
Ijaws in ABIA state? Why are you guys desperately looking for land to claim. The only difference between Ijaw and fulani is religion, Ijaw will actually be worse if they were Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2018
AdaFonju:

You keep spewing vile insults for no reason, why can't you discuss like a grown man who has a family, can you name these Ijaw communities in otherr South-South lga with less than 30 houses?
Cc mods
I hate talking to people who can't be reasoned with. Until Jonathan became president, I bet you, over 70% of Nigerians haven't heard of the tribe called Ijaw who claimed to be the 4th largest ethnic group. I challenge you to call any prominent Ijaw person in the old Warri Province or Delta state. Ijaws have no history in Delta, gbaramatu kingdom is a scam put together by ogogoro ignorant people in the 90s. Respect people who have been bringing glory to the Niger Delta. The only chance Nigerians gave your brother to repair years of hardship suffered by the Niger Deltans, he threw it away. He has a PhD in Zoology or what? Refresh me.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Hahaha. So you mean say dem nor truly build house for there too? These guys are really illiterates. I feel happy for them that are gradually going to school. In years to come, we that are educated will defeat them in the law court and take back all our lands. They think guns can save them forever.. haha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jandor Has Learnt His Lessons In PDP, We'll Welcome Him If He Returns - APC / Senator Dino Melaye Uncovers $137m Fraud In NNPC / Bandits: Our Informants Are Officials Of Zamfara, Sokoto Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.