Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu (28491 Views)

Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Themandator: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
wirinet:

Please go and ask your father or uncles the outcome of the 1999 - 2005 Ijaw - itsekiri conflict. It was the Ijaw that begged for peace after the warri annihilation of the Ijaw boys and for the first time the itsekiris went on the offensive.

Mr. I was s student of Urhobo College when the crisis broke out and the core issue was the headquarters of a local government that Gen. Abacha initially announced Ogbe Ijoh as headquarters but was later changed through the influence of his service chiefs, an Itsekiri or in laws to them .... He should be the Naval chief then

The ijaws initially came out with their women to protest the relocation and afterwards their youths vowed that the injustice would not stand. Tompolo his people took up the case under the leadership of one dude ...forgotten his name ....general something ....late now

The jaws that came to even the Olu palace and was only pushed back by the Nigerian Army with heavy artillery

If they begged why was the headquarters returned to Ogbe ijoh. People Wezy dey invade big Warri at will ....my best friend while in Warri was an itsekiri. U no fit tell me anything about itsekiri , Ijaw, uvwie youth, aladja boys ...I finished from Urhobo College Effurun
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

[s]In fact I was too generous they are actually not up to 2000 ijaws in Edo!![/s]
This bini ppl are funny, take a chill pill, Ijaws are not the cause of your tribes numerous problems
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
LordNapoleon:
Tiv is the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria
Ethnic groups:
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

https://www.cia.gov/Library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/print_ni.html
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Zhirinovsky: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
You people sef. If you see an ijaw man, how will you know that he is ijaw? They are like normal people so you won't know! You may even think they are Igbo. They are not like the Yorubas or hausas that can be easily distinguishable by tribal marks or way of dressing.
OkunKogi:
So if Ijaws arw 10% of Nigeria and Yorubas are said to be 21%
That means Ijaws are half the Population of Yorubas, or 1 in 10 Nigerians? what a fat lie shocked
Yet, I have never seen more than 2 Ijaws in my entire life, and I consider myself fairly well tavelled. infact apart from Rivers and Bayelsa, Ijaws are mostly an invincible swamp dwelling minority which you will not ordinarily just come by on the street, unless you go on a self actualizing mission specifically to the areas where they are domiciled before you see them on their stilt houses.

As a matter of fact, there are more Itsekiris here in Lagos state than Ijaws. All people know Ijaws for here are creek rats who come by way of speedboat to cause wahala, kidnap people, robb, and bunker installations in places like Agiliti and the waterside.

lol... Jokers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Datazone:

Oga, you're not being objective. Ijaw areas are swampy and riverine, just like arid areas, people tend to move away from these zones. If Ijaws are not in their lands and we can't find them in the midst of Nigerians then, where are they?
Ethnic groups:
Nigeria, Africa's most populous country, is composed of more than 250 ethnic groups; the most populous and politically influential are: Hausa and the Fulani 29%, Yoruba 21%, Igbo (Ibo) 18%, Ijaw 10%, Kanuri 4%, Ibibio 3.5%, Tiv 2.5%

Ijaws are not the cause of your minority status in Nigeria
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Danrizzle:
IYC are a fools gathering desperately seeking attention. But can you imagine what these dullards decided to come up with; that Garba shehu from where he is and who he is, has enough clout so as to insight the ijaws to commit their lives to ruin.
My question now is:
Are all Ijaws this wasted(mentally)?
Cc mods
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Themandator: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Which ijaw be specific ...Apoi , ogbia , egbema , izon ...

I am not eleven from the Niger Delta. I was born and raised in Effurun. I know even the itsekiri people within the palace personally ..... I will enter the palace if push comes to shove before you are even asked your identity
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
vickzdvipe:

Truthfully speaking, I've seen more Chinese than I've seen Ijaws (though in rivers were I'm from and based). So I think he his technically correct.
Where in rivers are you from and you have never seen an Ijaw man?
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
olasco18:
rada rada......if nt becuase of Goodluck jonathan...who even knw dat a tribe called ijaw exist...minor tribe in one corner of niger delta...u wan form...to who?wat did ur popluation add to nigerian economic self....oshi na everytin u people they talk abt....instead of u to devote on hw to make the country nd ur region great..u ar talking of harming same people u ar in d same region wit....
Ethnic groups:

What has your tribe contributed to Nigeria
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

I be Edo Boy !! Better know your mate and look before you jump
Iri ani oforibo
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Lajet: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

You can't make estimates from your kitchen and insult people when challenged

cc mods

Ethnic groups:

Keep on deceiving Yourself i know very well that you don't believe in this nonsense you posted are you trying to say that igbo is only 8% more than ijaw people in Population try to fear God small when you try to lie Even only Igbo population in Lagos state is more than all the ijaw people. The Ijaw i know can not be more 5 than Million in Population

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Efewestern:

Brother I tire for this people, ijaw are not up to 300,000 in Delta, they can lie for Africa, lol.. 10% of Nigeria population ko.

Deluded fellows.
Can you back up your comment with facts , itsekiri are a yoruba clan that migrated to Delta , how many states can they be found in, the only itsekiri person ive eva met was during my nysc, and i met over 20 ijaws from my own village in that local government not even to talk of other Ijaw clans
Ethnic groups:

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
femolii:
Ijaws are not up to 14 millions bayelsa is where you can get 3 millions ijaws, even bayelsa populations is not high than abuja so tell me how you get that 14 millions.
Stop bringing facts from your kitchen, its getting boring
Ethnic groups:

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Themandator:

Ijaws are saying that they are more in numbers than the itsekiri ethnic group, in Delta state true or false, .... leave the extras and stopping insult them before they unleash another rain of terror on you guys ...I was in warri live when it went down the other time .... I recall how men had to write this house na Ibo man own ....this house na Isoko man own ...abeg no wake dem ...park well
Itsekiri are more in Delta than ijaws, most of the ijaws that fought during that crisis were from bayelsa.
And trust me if ijaws start any war this time, things will not go down will for both side but the ijaws will loose more this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Datazone:

Mr man, going by your assessment you're wrong. If Ijaws claim to be the 4th, then they must be evenly spread to a degree. I am from Delta and I have lived here my whole life, I put it to you, I have not seen up to 10 Ijaws.

have up to 5 Ijaws seen you? obviously NO.
Meaning you and the tribe you come from are insignificant.

why quick to check others consider how you are perceived by others. let me guess, you are hausa? igbo? yoruba? obviously not Ijaw. then you are not NIGERIAN
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by verydark: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
stfu.you cant do nothing to them or else the urhobos will join the fight too.you ijaws should stfu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Stop bringing facts from your kitchen, its getting boring
Ethnic groups:

So the remaining 242 ethnic groups are 12percent?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
OkunKogi:
So if Ijaws arw 10% of Nigeria and Yorubas are said to be 21%
That means Ijaws are half the Population of Yorubas, or 1 in 10 Nigerians? what a fat lie shocked
Yet, I have never seen more than 2 Ijaws in my entire life, and I consider myself fairly well tavelled. infact apart from Rivers and Bayelsa, Ijaws are mostly an invincible swamp dwelling minority which you will not ordinarily just come by on the street, unless you go on a self actualizing mission specifically to the areas where they are domiciled before you see them on their stilt houses.

As a matter of fact, there are more Itsekiris here in Lagos state than Ijaws. All people know Ijaws for here are creek rats who come by way of speedboat to cause wahala, kidnap people, robb, and bunker installations in places like Agiliti and the waterside.

lol... Jokers!
You are joker which lagos are you talking about ? Have you been to Ajegunle before?

Stop making ignorant comments
Ethnic groups:
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

Itsekiri are more in Delta than ijaws, most of the ijaws that fought during that crisis were from bayelsa.
And trust me if ijaws start any war this time, things will not go down will for both side but the ijaws will loose more this time.

how in your dead brain will compared the strength and warfare tendency od Ijaws to itsekiris. haba you need deliverance
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by verydark: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
gbesere,ijaw.we will not accept any rubbish from nobody in the delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
SicilianMafia:

Which ijaw be specific ...Apoi , ogbia , egbema , izon ...
Lol is edo a tribe, you dey always yarn dust, edo tribe what of akwa ibom tribe and Rivers tribe and delta tribe, show me any official nigerian link that shows edo as a tribe , or you think you can invent tribes to make your bini minority seem more
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
wirinet:

My broda, dey tin weak me o. Hausa man talk, the Ijaw youths take offence on itsekiris, threatening to kill itsekiris. Watin concern itsekiri for the matter?
Why not direct their threats to Garba Shehu or the Hausa tribe in general, or are they scared of the hausas but feels like incredible hulk towards the itsekiris.
Did you read the post
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
wirinet:

Please go and ask your father or uncles the outcome of the 1999 - 2005 Ijaw - itsekiri conflict. It was the Ijaw that begged for peace after the warri annihilation of the Ijaw boys and for the first time the itsekiris went on the offensive.
Lol, keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

In Delta State, there are more itsekiri than ijaws, if u don't like that go n kill urself.
Lol, wat a joke, is itsekiri even a tribe
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
verydark:
stfu.you cant do nothing to them or else the urhobos will join the fight too.you ijaws should stfu.

urhobos wey no reach 10,000 too. they wont even join; by mere hearing Ijaws they will run cos they know its ethnic cleansing of the itsekiris and their tiny urhobos
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

So the remaining 242 ethnic groups are 12percent?
You are an expert in bringing facts from your kitchen so continue
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by AdaFonju: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lajet:

Keep on deceiving Yourself i know very well that you don't believe in this nonsense you posted are you trying to say that igbo is only 8% more than ijaw people in Population try to fear God small when you try to lie Even only Igbo population in Lagos state is more than all the ijaw people. The Ijaw i know can not be more 5 Million in Population
Jokes, d ijaws you know? Did you count them or do you work for the census board? dis is fact from cia website nigerian website will give you d same. Educate yourself this 2018
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
nasoeb:

how in your dead brain will compared the strength and warfare tendency od Ijaws to itsekiris. haba you need deliverance
What strength are u talking about. Go and enquire what happened to the ijaws that came to burn down ekeurede itsekiri by NPA express road in warri?
On September 2003 to be precise.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

You are an expert in bringing facts from your kitchen so continue
And u are an expert in believing every crap u see on the internet so continue.
Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by nasoeb: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
AdaFonju:

Jokes, d ijaws you know? Did you count them or do you work for the census board? dis is fact from cia website nigerian website will give you d same. Educate yourself this 2018

thats the thing with these small small tribes like the utsekiris, they think all they know about Ijaws are the ones in Delta and bayelsa state. but thats a good one for us so we will always wallow them with the unexpecting Ijaw population from other states like Ondo, Edo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia state

1 Like

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
nasoeb:

urhobos wey no reach 10,000 too. they wont even join; by mere hearing Ijaws they will run cos they know its ethnic cleansing of the itsekiris and their tiny urhobos
Urhobo are 1000 times more than ijaws in delta.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu by SicilianMafia: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
charliboy654:

Urhobo are 1000 times more than ijaws in delta.

You should have left him to keep wallowing in stupidity .... Matter mey we done already use pick teeth since morning na now dem dey come from inside thier dirty creeks , no money to buy data grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.