Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (57873 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by hanassholesolo: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
daewoorazer:

Funny enuf, I'm sure the babe will gladly give u her pünani on her second visit if u hadn't fücked d hell up.... Shame, man! Shame!

She definitely would have given him if they met again. I mean he got to first base with her but wasn't patient enough. Some girls just don't like to appear cheap.

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by RSVP: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Let's hear from the other party before we start passing judgement since it involves 2 adults.

They might actually be exchanging πudes or s3xh chat before they agreed to meet in a hotel.

All dis oloshos be acting like saints.

Her story is good but I don't wanna believe it.
tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by hanassholesolo: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
ayourbamie:
Its cos u r not a man. U think its easy to hold konji?

It's called self control and if you don't have that you are an Ape and not a Man.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
She has oversexed already.Let her relax.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by humilitypays(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:
you come to my hotel to chow my food and drinks and lock your legs...i throw you out!!!!
no negotiating.
shocked shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy lol, ladies are so wicked eh lol...if they happen to meet a male celebrity in a closet, na them go even pull off his clothes for a free quickie grin grin, but when they meet average guys or broke guys, they become principled, holy virgin Mary shocked shocked, fear women

7 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by temptnow: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:
This one is a broke hungry girl and she's also stupid. professional olosho.

Why agree to meet up in a guest house If you didn't want S ex
we can all see you have experience in olosho work.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Deicide: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

1million likes 4 this comment

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by sehin79(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
but the girl like am he for dey patience now

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Mryacks: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
glorex:
All these drama because of sex on a first date? Impatient and immature dude. So desperate and too eager. Our intentions towards women should not only revolve around sex. In summary, sex should not be the main reason why a guy has to spend or invite a girl over.

Thank you for this...
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by vivalavida(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2018
What did she intend to achieve with this post? Shame the guy?

What of her that went to meet a man in a hotel room. What does she think people will think of her?

Boys on twitter will all wanna try their luck with her now since she isn't disciplined at all

4 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by redangel2017: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2018
Am really tired of cursing.. The guy is a goat angry
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ayourbamie: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2018
hanassholesolo:

It's called self control and if you don't have that you are an Ape and not a Man.

Why would she agree to meet a man in an hotel and not. Restaurant?

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by yorubaglobalnew: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2018
hmmmmm. all is well....
dont lets judge base on one side of the conversation....
lets hear the guy story
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by adetes: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2018
I don't want to read all this non sense in 2018
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2018
She sound so stupid, she should be ashamed of herself, she carry her two left legs and went to see a stranger in a hotel.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
young people are so disappointing nowadays, they don't know anything else apart from sex, Ask them the capital of Belgium, they don't know! grin

One young girl who claims to be a graduate told me that the Egypt mentioned in the bible is diferent from the Egypt in Africa. and she believes she is right. when i asked her questions about sex she got all the questions correctly.

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by samuelezekiel(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
It wouldn't be fair to comment anything until I hear the story from both sides but still... Both of you have fault....
1. The guy is not your bank account, why do girls always feel guys should tfare you on a mutual ground.
2. The guy is a Mu.Mu for getting angry for being turned down on demand for sex, maybe he was thinking its time to reap from his investment.
3. Babe no lie to us say na because him vex because you turned down him demand naim make you come down from the bike come dey beg am, you though his will tfare you but he didn't so you came down and start begging him for tfare...
My advice is this; make your stands known to each other, if you're mutual friends, close friend, sex buddies, friends with benefit or bf and gf... It makes things a bit easier, don't assume.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by kachi19: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

So she's not allowed to be a free, jovial, understanding person. What are you even saying? They've been friends for a while probably she likes him a lot and want in on a relationship which probably d dude seem to be showing signs of. but isn't that she shouldn't have her own principles. FF him to a room, how is that an issue and you know how girls like to test boys...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Sparkle777(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2018
Girls, girls,girls.
No matter who, what, where or how. Never go on a date without enough vex money.
From her narration, she entered bike and was still begging for tp so tay she ran after him. Even went back and talked to his friend, still collected 500,created a scene.
Pls respect urself and hold ur own.
As for the guy, ur impatient has cost u a gf. You are simply a low life.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ebosed: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2018
And you think we are babies...mtcheeeeew! Whats the point of posting his pictures? You are honestly not what you want to portray here. He helped you get a job, helped you with some finances, you came on to his abode and he asked for sex (very stupid thing of him, though), and you have politely refused...he did not rape you or attempt to rape you...he vented his frustration on you the other way...one way or the other you managed to get back home. You learnt your lessons and wanted to share your experience...must you post his picture to share this experience? Shouldn't his twitter handle you posted be enough?

This is why some men would never help a lady.

5 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Girls,if you and a guy are alone in a coded place and he doesn't initiate lovemaking,just know that it is either he is a shy guy,an impotent,a gay, or he doesn't find you attractive.

4 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by charisexy(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
see his mouth like SEX, baby girl why did you follow him to room self?
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by QuinSecrets(f): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Why should I visit a guy in a hotel room in the first place?mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by QuinSecrets(f): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
ebosed:
And you think we are babies...mtcheeeeew! Whats the point of posting his pictures? You are honestly not what you want to portray here. He helped you get a job, helped you with some finances, you came on to his abode and he asked for sex (very stupid thing of him, though), and you have politely refused...he did not rape you or attempt to rape you...he vented his frustration on you the other way...one way or the other you managed to get back home. You learnt your lessons and wanted to share your experience...must you post his picture to share this experience? Shouldn't his twitter handle you posted be enough?

This is why some men would never help a lady.
Their STORY started in social media and will end in social media!
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by bennynaza(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2018
It seems these gals just wake up and think to themselves, "what shall I do to trend today", an bam, the answer their brain gives them is "Let me call out some guy on social media"

Story might be true tho, but what's with all the publicity
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by steveoluomo(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2018
amokeme:
The humiliation some ladies allow themselves go through is just irritating!
Why agreeing to see a man you haven't met before in a hotel room? And you had to call him for money to fix your phone?
Worst is you didn't have enough money for transportation
Haba!

You should stay at home if you don't have. is not by force to go out.. If you can't invite him over to your house, then wait till you have money, not just for transportation, but you might get hungry too.
This life is simple dan'Allah!

Alot of premature guys roaming, so don't blame him atall for behaving like that because you refused him sex, the guy didn't do anything wrong here to me, he treated you the way you presented yourself simple!

U have a point lady..wot u can't eat, never bring it close to ur nose, why asking money from someone u av never met before, wot do u expect in return, the brother too is also desperate, he should go and marry.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by stilldoingokay(f): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Drinokrane:
A Nigerian Lady has called out handler of popular twitter account ‘sub delivery man’ for allegedly treating her badly after she turned down his sex advances when she visited him.

According to her, they had been friends on Twitter for a while but decided to meet one on one for the first time at a hotel room where they both ate and drank, and after she turned down his sexual advances, he not only refused to give her transport fare back home but also asked to collect the 3,000 naira he had sent to her prior to their meeting.

See the thread below…

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-calls-out-guy-for-allegedly.html

wallahi guys are not smiling nowadays ooh.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Agboki: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2018
Na d girl own story una hear una Neva hear 4rm d guy!I dey my own 1 strong evening a babe 4rm ajao estate buzz me on her own say she dey come my house come sleep ova,and me dey ojo.she reach my house by 10pm,only 4 her 2 come dey my front pull cloth,tie rapper baff come climb bed,after small tori,I make move madam refused,I make anoda 1 she say no way I fr3 her only 2 find out wen day break say she no hold enough on her,na dere meself strong kpali, I ask her 2 trek BT after much talk I just pity her kom find her 2h/3h!

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ba7man(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:
you come to my hotel to chow my food and drinks and lock your legs...i throw you out!!!!
no negotiating.
You're not really experienced in this game.

Spend on her and her friends, put them in Uber and wave them "bye"......give them "thanks for coming money sef".

They'll come back one after the other and even fight over you eventually.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:
no negotiating.
God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.