Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (57876 Views)

U.K. Based Lady In Shock After White Man Asked To Split Bills On A Date (Video) / Netizens Blast Lady Who Exposed Herself To Delivery Man For Content (video) / Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by IVORY2009(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:
This one is a broke hungry girl and she's also stupid. professional olosho.

Why agree to meet up in a guest house If you didn't want S ex

Coming Frm a woman shocked
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by godofuck231: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Drinokrane:
A Nigerian Lady has called out handler of popular twitter account ‘sub delivery man’ for allegedly treating her badly after she turned down his sex advances when she visited him.

According to her, they had been friends on Twitter for a while but decided to meet one on one for the first time at a hotel room where they both ate and drank, and after she turned down his sexual advances, he not only refused to give her transport fare back home but also asked to collect the 3,000 naira he had sent to her prior to their meeting.

See the thread below…

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-calls-out-guy-for-allegedly.html

Women and free lunch, why not ask him to come to your family house where he can make his sexual advances and ur brothers will be sharpening their cutlasses for him when he Bleep up

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by godofuck231: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Drinokrane:
A Nigerian Lady has called out handler of popular twitter account ‘sub delivery man’ for allegedly treating her badly after she turned down his sex advances when she visited him.

According to her, they had been friends on Twitter for a while but decided to meet one on one for the first time at a hotel room where they both ate and drank, and after she turned down his sexual advances, he not only refused to give her transport fare back home but also asked to collect the 3,000 naira he had sent to her prior to their meeting.

See the thread below…

Women and free lunch, why not ask him to come to your family house where he can make his sexual advances and ur brothers will be sharpening their cutlasses for him when he Bleep up, learn to give your family respect and strangers will fear you

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by STILESGANG: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
hezy4real01:
Some nigga's de fall my hand Allah, dem no fit just see fine girl appreciate her dem go sha won touch why naw
How can i appreciate a fine girl without touching her, i be pope?

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by hezy4real01(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2018
hahahahaha must you touch her
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ogbu80(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Nigga u f4ked up
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2018
immature freak with a fucking itching dick!!!
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Drinokrane:

See the thread below…

Idiot. You went to visit a man in a hotel room and You expect him not to ask for sex angry

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ebunuprecious: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
so she even had money in the bank to withdraw and transfer. lmao. and she let herself get embarrassed like that.
.........still had the boldness to come in twitter and rant. where is your dignity lady!

Thank goodness the guy didn't rape or man-handle you in the room.

On a second thought, maybe she didn't agree to his "price" in the room grin grin

COW!

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hotshawarma:

your generalization is irritating ma....not all guys are pussy nigga....do every male you have seen in life behave that way??
It had better be irritating if that will make some of you stop reasoning with your third leg.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:
It had better be irritating if that will make some of you stop reasoning with your third leg.

Go and sleep madam tongue
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Go and sleep madam tongue
Come and force sleep on me. tongue
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Ellabae(f): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

Will u shut up
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Ellabae(f): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
The ladies in this place are really surprising me. Pretenders everywhere as if una nor dey go visit guys anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Hotshawarma(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:
well if the men in your life usually do that rubbish it does not mean every guy does the same thing....

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Come and force sleep on me. tongue

Just go and sleep you are talking rubbish tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
amokeme:
The humiliation some ladies allow themselves go through is just irritating!
Why agreeing to see a man you haven't met before in a hotel room? And you had to call him for money to fix your phone?
Worst is you didn't have enough money for transportation
Haba!

You should stay at home if you don't have. is not by force to go out.. If you can't invite him over to your house, then wait till you have money, not just for transportation, but you might get hungry too.
This life is simple dan'Allah!

Alot of premature guys roaming, so don't blame him atall for behaving like that because you refused him sex, the guy didn't do anything wrong here to me, he treated you the way you presented yourself simple!

Beautifully worded.

1 Like

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
He even got you an online job. Haha babe you no try
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Beorn: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some guys are really pathetic, disgracing my gender. If she says no to your sex overtures, take your L and move on with life. You mustn't fùck every girl.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by adanny01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Me just dey wonder, wetin she go do there sef?
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by benebaby77: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evaberry:

Haba sister, don't blame the girl nah but immature guy who was hell-bent on having sex with her on a first date or by fire by force.

Visiting him at a guest house, I don't think that should be a problem if the guy had behaved maturely. Everybody has their own policies...

I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did.....
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by adanny01(m): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
amokeme:
Why agreeing to see a man you haven't met before in a hotel room? And you had to call him for money to fix your phone?
Haba!

You should stay at home if you don't have. is not by force to go out.. If you can't invite him over to your house, then wait till you have money, not just for transportation, but you might get hungry too.

Alot of premature guys roaming, so don't blame him atall for behaving like that because you refused him sex, the guy didn't do anything wrong here to me, he treated you the way you presented yourself simple!

The guy simply cut his losses and wasted no ones time.

The guy even try sef. If na me, i for dump am where she will spend 6k to get back home.

If she had any respect for herself she for ask am make him come carry her from her house. At least she can ask him to return her where he picked her up.

Greedy ass girl. Imagine calling a girl, she spends 3k to come meet me in a place she doesnt know. If i was married, ritual killer or any other, what will she do? She no even carry vex money. Even as a guy, no one invites me to a beer palour when i no carry vex money, as in, my TP to and fro, enough for at least 2 bottles and suya.

Still has the audacity to come after his reputation, what a slut.

3 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by sukar886: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
mumu babe ,why telling us,when he transferd 3k for you did u tell us that a good Samaritan help u repair ur phone on twitter,now he ask for sex you now broadcast it, we need to hear from the guy too,why visiting him in a hotel since u dont want sex or is hotel football pitch..

2 Likes

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Funkybabee(f): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some girls are funny,why going to that place without bringing ur tfare on hand.. She know some men character,if u can't come to might place them meet in any restaurant And fashi for there nah not hotel room
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Makz: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
amokeme:
Haba!

one BoBo for you.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by chiefojiji(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think you need to tell FFK........ He can help you on this!
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Tecno66: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some of you girls actually have fish brain. You dont learn from other people's mistakes. Several times we have read of how people meat on twitter, facebook etc. When the girl eventually visits the girl in the hotel room she ends up eithe being killed or poisoned yet they still keep on taking risks. Assuming as she refused having sex with him the man forces her or does something harmful to her?
Drinokrane:

See the thread below…

Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by jonvalek(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Brotherly, I think u just spoke about my past experience. U are very right bcoz June last year I did something of such. Not like I spread d cash all over d bed sha oo, it was under d pillow but some just show face small, lo and behold, as d chikala enter, na d money her winch eye first see. I knew it wld be difficult for me to enter d Congo but all things been equal, d cash just pave quick entrance for me.
Obviously both d guy and d biatch are just kids, but this girl isn't ur average girls. Na confirm OLOSHO!
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
She's very stupid for washing this dirty torn underwear in public. Anumpama. Making ladies look bad.
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Rozaytee: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
ladies never meet a stranger in a hotel room for d first date..u don't know wat DAT person has in mind...always hold ur own tfare wen visiting any guy..even if he will give u hold ur own...and please mind d way u meet people online...
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Rozaytee: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
STILESGANG:
How can i appreciate a fine girl without touching her, i be pope?
dats not ideal
Re: "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" by Temysteve(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
ilobasama:
The way Nigerian ladies play the victim in every situation ehn

now you agreed to meet in an hotel and actually went there.please what were you expecting ...a business contract??
Lol! No o, its a clearing and forwarding contract...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / My Dad Caught Me And A Girl Having Sex / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.