Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,449 members, 7,901,272 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? (34874 Views)

My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help / Why Would Someone Not Want To Be Close To Their Extended Family? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by frozen70(f): 5:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Preciousgirl:

That I can vouch he doesn't
Something is behind that his attitude, plus don't stay away from his siblings, find a way and let them know what he told you secretly be close to them you never can tell when he starts behaving like animal and if you haven't being relating with his family, you will be left alone.
He is hiding something that will eventually bust in the future for you.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Zuluhead(m): 5:37am On Jan 18, 2018
My dear he doesnt trust his brothers, you better save your marriage and do you all live in the same apartment or compound? Probably because of their previous experiences with their girlfriends while they were young or they are having family issues about properties or business.
Preciousgirl:
He doesn't want me get close to his own blood brothers
he even gets angry when I talk about them
he only says I greet them, nothing else, no hug, not even talk about them

Please is this behavior of my husband normal??

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Diamond23(f): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=64293948][/quote]

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Your husband is the jealous type. He don't want you to keep male friends even down to is brothers
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by ayoxxzbaba(m): 5:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Here comes d seer!

Sit him n appeal to his conscience to let u know d issue. U are a lady...i dont think i nd to tell u how to achieve that. I am certain... 99.9% of d reason is BITTERNESS. They hv probably done thgs in d past wch ur hubby still hold against them n never forgives. But, he has to let go...for sake of d children n dr future...
If m correct, thank me later.

all the best!

mrphysics:
I am seeing possible divorce from him soon.
Sit him down and discuss it or stand a possible divorce.

He really want to make it look as if he didn't marry to his brothers -hence the gap.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Diso60090(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Because he doesn't trust you anything can happen when you and d!ckson are left alone
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by chiomzy86(f): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Raphael007:
He has another wife he doesn't want you to find out about

Exactly!!! One cold beer for you
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nedfed(m): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:
He obviously doesn't trust his brothers and doesn't want them anywhere around you. In his own way he's trying to protect you from whatever it is he doesn't want them to infect you with.

I'll listen to him if I were you!
Well said bro
Just that the same fellow u all are advising will still do her wish.
That's why I don't give advise again.
No be woman

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by judgedredd22(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=Diamond23 post=64295186][/quote]

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Ten06(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Preciousgirl:
He doesn't want me get close to his own blood brothers
he even gets angry when I talk about them
he only says I greet them, nothing else, no hug, not even talk about them
Please is this behavior of my husband normal??
The behavior is normal, maybe he is reacting to past experiences with his brothers when you have not join the family. But is greetings not enough for you, why go to the extent of hugging? Pls do what he told you he knows his brothers more than the way you do
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2018
Is his brother name Ryangig? If so don't blame ur husband he's protecting you thanks him grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by bobogii2008: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
R they your brothers? They r his brothers and he sure has a reason for telling you to distance yourself from them. Some women self
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by skillzbae(f): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:
He obviously doesn't trust his brothers and doesn't want them anywhere around you. In his own way he's trying to protect you from whatever it is he doesn't want them to infect you with.

God bless you so much. in fact the favor of God will locate u. I don't know y most people are quick to see / say negative things. My dear poster listen to this advice. Same thing happened to me, hubby told me to say away from some of his siblings, I was doing good wife to them until they showed me pepper. Hubby then told me that was what he was warning me about, although my hubby stood by me and fought for me o, but it wasn't easy. So listen to your husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Raphael007(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2018
africangirl000:

Eh!!! Don't use your mouth to break their bond. That may be far from the truth.
I am not doing that i am simply just telling her to be careful and and dig more into the situation, that's is what I will do if I was the man cut off every communication from my wife and my siblings and more so I am speaking from experience we have a similar case at hand now but do you know the surprising things the man has 3 kids already and he married this new lady.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Raphael007(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
michaelbiz:

Don't be deceived by the Likes.

Majority of those liking your comment are contentious women. Lol cheesy

Better advice the woman to sit tight instead of using her nose to search for her divorce papers.
If you where the one you will also ask questions, this are his siblings for crying out loud he has skeletons in his cupboard and the earlier the lady finds out the better.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Saliman22(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Life have taught many a lesson, things are happening, so no one would like to share his wife with anyone.
Some brothers may be wicked.
I was a victim
Is all about trust
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2018
Raphael007:

I am not doing that i am simply just telling her to be careful and and dig more into the situation, that's is what I will do if I was the man cut off every communication from my wife and my siblings and more so I am speaking from experience we have a similar case at hand now but do you know the surprising things the man has 3 kids already and he married this new lady.
I'm sorry but the way you stated it categorically was what got me concerned. About the similar issue u have at hand, I feel for the new wife if she doesn't know about it.Hopefully all will end well.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by mywells: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2018
*SATISFYING A WOMAN*
Every responsible man wants to satisfy his family and wife in terms of providing for their basic needs *and also satisfying his wife in bed.* But doing this at the expense of the man's life is what I want to condemn.
It is a common experience these days that *women openly talk about how bad their spouses are in bed,* and most times the woman makes life difficult for the man by throwing abusive words at him.
It is also common to see a lot of products being openly advertised and marketed for enhancement of males sexual performance.
*A lot of women are responsible for their husband's death* because of their excessive demands for sexual satisfaction, and in the bid to satisfy the woman the man take drugs that endanger his health, and their lives are cut short.
If I may ask, *Is sexual satisfaction the basis of relationships or marriage?* Some times some women even ask for bigger joystick and my fellow man will be taking the risk to drink all sorts of drugs just to enlarge his joystick to satisfy the woman.
Is this not just mocking God who created you? At the end *you may die SATISFYING A WOMAN.* Why not ask the woman to reduce her vagina to fit your joystick size instead?
It is important to note that a *man's sexual performance depends on a lot of factors,* such as stress, diet, medical conditions such as diabetes, and drugs such as antihypertensives, as well as relationship problems.
*How do you expect a man whom you nag, starve, embarrass in public, whom you refuse to support financially, who sleeps for less than 3 hours in a day, to satisfy you sexually?*
Sometimes the woman may go behind the man. Most of the times the women will threaten to go outside for the so called satisfaction and the man will be struggling to take higher doses of the drugs to satisfy her to prevent adultery from his marriage.
But you know what? That woman you want to satisfy at the expense of your own life started having sex before the age of 12 years. She has been experiencing several sexual activities until the age of 25yrs or more before she got married.
*Before her marriage, she has experimented sex widely with many men of different expertise and energy capacities.* Unfortunately, she married you, a single man with single capacity, but *she is already addicted to different sex experiences.* So how can you measure up, just one man, to satisfy her?
Don't die in active service. Please your children, friends and parents will need you alive. Don't die in the attempt to satisfy a woman sexually. *Just do what you can do* and leave the rest to God. *If you die satisfying a woman immediately after your burial other men will come and continue from where you left of.
*Our dear wives and girlfriends, we are begging you to help us live a little longer. If you don't want to join the WIDOWS CLUB, please help us financially, appreciate what we are trying to do for you, encourage us to do more, stop the nagging, go the extra mile to feed us well, give us peace of mind, allow us sleep at night, let the house be the home for also so that we can feel happy coming home after our daily toil, understand our health challenges, understand the side effects of drugs we are taking, protect our weaknesses, don't disgrace us to our children and your friends, and above all pray for us.*
Then we will live longer for you and your children. Our performances then will also improve when you make us feel appreciated.
Men, please do not harm yourself in any way by trying to prove that you are a man. Research has proved that ejaculating 2 -13 minutes is OK. If you can go higher without drugs better; but do not take drugs that will damage your heart.
*NOTE THAT IT IS NORMAL AND NATURAL WITH MANY MEN TO EJACULATE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OF INTERCOURSE.
In fact it is natural with several men to ejaculate fast during the first intercourse so don't take any drug for premature ejaculation, it's not a disease to be treated. The 2nd and 3rd rounds usually take longer before ejaculation. Attempt to take drugs to stay on a woman for longer time may kill you and leave the woman for another man. It may kill you prematurely so be very careful.
Many men have died trying to satisfy women. *THEY DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE TO WOMEN

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2018
You don’t know what your brothers have been saying about your looks so he is only protecting his territory.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by luckydion(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Realy...... this could probably be d reason.

However, there could also be lasting disagreement btw them b4 u married him or he didn't just like their way of life...
this is common to real born gain christian couple if their family members are not... Try to find out b4 u create prblm in your home.

questions

1... how is his own relationship with them like?
2... how is his character like?
3... Are both of you trueful, born again christians or religious
4... Are d family members more trueful, born again christians or religious than your husband?
5.... Do they care about the well-being of your family physically, and spiritually?
6... Find out if they actually mean well for him and you....
7.... Find out, how was their support and advice to your marriage.

Answers to these questions will enable good and profitable advice..... "woe to that who seeks advice from whom, who has no ideal in d area/issue he/she needs advice".

God bls u.... Pls keep ur home
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by efficiencie(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Must you hug his brothers? Do you know his brothers more than he does? Have you asked why he seems to be protecting you from his brothers? Some men are not easily given to sentiments so investigate the rationale for your husband's behaviour...he must have a solid reason for doing what he is doing!
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Xisnin(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
He is protecting you from future problems.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by luckydion(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2018
mywells:
*SATISFYING A WOMAN*
Every responsible man wants to satisfy his family and wife in terms of providing for their basic needs *and also satisfying his wife in bed.* But doing this at the expense of the man's life is what I want to condemn.
It is a common experience these days that *women openly talk about how bad their spouses are in bed,* and most times the woman makes life difficult for the man by throwing abusive words at him.
It is also common to see a lot of products being openly advertised and marketed for enhancement of males sexual performance.
*A lot of women are responsible for their husband's death* because of their excessive demands for sexual satisfaction, and in the bid to satisfy the woman the man take drugs that endanger his health, and their lives are cut short.
If I may ask, *Is sexual satisfaction the basis of relationships or marriage?* Some times some women even ask for bigger joystick and my fellow man will be taking the risk to drink all sorts of drugs just to enlarge his joystick to satisfy the woman.
Is this not just mocking God who created you? At the end *you may die SATISFYING A WOMAN.*

Why not ask the woman to reduce her vagina to fit your joystick size instead?

It is important to note that a *man's sexual performance depends on a lot of factors,* such as stress, diet, medical conditions such as diabetes, and drugs such as antihypertensives, as well as relationship problems.
*How do you expect a man whom you nag, starve, embarrass in public, whom you refuse to support financially, who sleeps for less than 3 hours in a day, to satisfy you sexually?*
Sometimes the woman may go behind the man. Most of the times the women will threaten to go outside for the so called satisfaction and the man will be struggling to take higher doses of the drugs to satisfy her to prevent adultery from his marriage.
But you know what? That woman you want to satisfy at the expense of your own life started having sex before the age of 12 years. She has been experiencing several sexual activities until the age of 25yrs or more before she got married.
*Before her marriage, she has experimented sex widely with many men of different expertise and energy capacities.* Unfortunately, she married you, a single man with single capacity, but *she is already addicted to different sex experiences.* So how can you measure up, just one man, to satisfy her?
Don't die in active service. Please your children, friends and parents will need you alive. Don't die in the attempt to satisfy a woman sexually. *Just do what you can do* and leave the rest to God. *If you die satisfying a woman immediately after your burial other men will come and continue from where you left of.
*Our dear wives and girlfriends, we are begging you to help us live a little longer. If you don't want to join the WIDOWS CLUB, please help us financially, appreciate what we are trying to do for you, encourage us to do more, stop the nagging, go the extra mile to feed us well, give us peace of mind, allow us sleep at night, let the house be the home for also so that we can feel happy coming home after our daily toil, understand our health challenges, understand the side effects of drugs we are taking, protect our weaknesses, don't disgrace us to our children and your friends, and above all pray for us.*
Then we will live longer for you and your children. Our performances then will also improve when you make us feel appreciated.
Men, please do not harm yourself in any way by trying to prove that you are a man. Research has proved that ejaculating 2 -13 minutes is OK. If you can go higher without drugs better; but do not take drugs that will damage your heart.
*NOTE THAT IT IS NORMAL AND NATURAL WITH MANY MEN TO EJACULATE WITHIN 2 MINUTES OF INTERCOURSE.
In fact it is natural with several men to ejaculate fast during the first intercourse so don't take any drug for premature ejaculation, it's not a disease to be treated. The 2nd and 3rd rounds usually take longer before ejaculation. Attempt to take drugs to stay on a woman for longer time may kill you and leave the woman for another man. It may kill you prematurely so be very careful.
Many men have died trying to satisfy women. *THEY DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE TO WOMEN

u made good points

I wish u were call for public lecture probably youth gathering/sch...
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by biggy26: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Was it so before u married?
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Chuknovski(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2018
maybe they are womanizers they may want to seduce you, but be patient you will soon know the truths
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by jetson06: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
why do you want to get close to his brothers? are they the ones you married? stupid woman...
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by toprealman: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Preciousgirl:

That I can vouch he doesn't
Poor little thing....men will always be men my good dear!
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
TWO THINGS INVOLVED;
1. His brothers got a history that scares him to distrust.
2. You've got a history and propensity to loose-guard yourself, hence no trust!
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by vickysly: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
My dear don't panic he knows the kind of brothers he has
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by slightlyMad(f): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:

just what i was thinking.
his brothers have probably slept with his former girlfriends, or likely rap_ed and he just cant trust them
this time around. they may have HIV.

the "no hug" comment suggests he is worried about you being intimate with them
Re: My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? by Crixina(f): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
UjuJoan2:

you have a point, but it's weird, I mean what you even read mostly is my wife is too insulting, she doesn't respect my siblings, not a case where the husband doesn't even want an association at all.

There's really something wrong, so I will say as much as she should listen to him, but she shouldn't also give up on trying to find out what the problem is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.