Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,135 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (22129 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Man Says, Christians Who Watch Game Of Thrones Will Go To Hell / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by OhiOfIhima: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
am a christian i dont worship cross..i keep saying i rather rot and burn in d deepest part of hell fire forever than being a moslem..m
May God answer ur prayers! A lost soul.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Dsov2016: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
mekuso89:
I disagree. have you ever try filling online form and on the religious box you find catholic, Christian, Muslim and the rest, ifp
not try

funny thing if not for martin Luther and the schism and henry vi libido the only brand of christianity would have been catholicism. anyway you have your opinion but please be mindful and tolerant of other peoples religious belief
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by omoyahaya(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
am a christian i dont worship cross..i keep saying i rather rot and burn in d deepest part of hell fire forever than being a moslem..m
den who is forcing u,ur religion is urz and mine is mine
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by omoelerin1: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
DearPeople:

I'm tempted to refer to you as someone with low reasoning/comprehension ability but I would not. DOES 'GREATER WORKS THAN THESE' COME OFF AS DEVIATION TO YOU Christ charged the disciples and they did incredibly good, how then is that a deviation from the teachings of Christ

Just so you know, Paul iany of his letters, particularly to Corinth, taught many wrong things since they were from his opinion. Several times, Paul contradicted the instructions and teachings of Christ. If you aren't a baby Christian you would know this.
Do I have low reasoning ability? Not at all. I think I am vindicated with what you just wrote up there. Even before you landed, I had known where you were going. That shows how wise and brilliant I am!

Just consider what you wrote again: 'PAUL TAUGHT MANY WRONG THINGS, PAUL CONTRADICTED THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST'. It is unfortunate you come to disgrace yourself in public.

Whosoever that feeds you with such teaching, be it your pastor or whoever, is only misleading you. That is heresy.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by mumayyez: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Newpride:
That's Catholic in action, ......... the kind of Christianity they practice is far away from what jesus christ instructed us. Catholic are closer to Islam and hell fire than christianity itself

Please and please I take God beg you keep Islam out of your argument because this is purely a Christian affair or the guy burning those idols a Muslim? Please leave Muslim alone before you start calling us names
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Dsov2016: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kylekent59:
Some people are very funny. To all those people saying catholics are worshiping idol,this and that. My assignment for you is to attend catholic church on Sunday and also sit at the back sit.
Now go there for observation. Observe all they do till the mass is ended.
Then go home, compare what other people or what they have been saying about catholics to what you have observed.

After this,i hope you will know the truth.

No need blasting, saying soughts of nonsense.

thankyou bros. I am so tired of convincing people about Catholicism. funny enough most of those they describe as the true churches do not follow Jesus teaching. I was born a catholic in fact I am a third generation catholic family which converted from islam and I've attended several pentecostal churches and their common theme is prosperity preaching, and hardly preach Jesus core message of salvation, forgiveness, love and peace whereas Catholic church preaches this core message with hardly any prosperity preaching. Apart from that the church is always involved in charity and they do not use it to play to the gallery. my parish always gives money for housing, feeding, medicine through the Vincent de por outreach. They even offer scholarships yet they do not use it as a ploy to win more members. catholic church also envangalizes heavily. they do it through different outreaches, they go regularly to prisons and villages to win souls.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by JMOB(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
sorry o.....pity
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by mekuso89(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Augustenite:
Little sense you don't have. So Catholic is not Christian, then who are the Christians?? Your mumu don do. Receive sense in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
What doctrine of Catholicism do you feel people most misunderstand?
Dsov2016:

thankyou bros. I am so tired of convincing people about Catholicism. funny enough most of those they describe as the true churches do not follow Jesus teaching. I was born a catholic in fact I am a third generation catholic family which converted from islam and I've attended several pentecostal churches and their common theme is prosperity preaching, and hardly preach Jesus core message of salvation, forgiveness, love and peace whereas Catholic church preaches this core message with hardly any prosperity preaching. Apart from that the church is always involved in charity and they do not use it to play to the gallery. my parish always gives money for housing, feeding, medicine through the Vincent de por outreach. They even offer scholarships yet they do not use it as a ploy to win more members. catholic church also envangalizes heavily. they do it through different outreaches, they go regularly to prisons and villages to win souls.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by ola1982(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:

So shall it be Insha Allah
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by adahgold(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
Did anybody forced him to worship it?leave it for they ones that believe in it. He is mentally unstable.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Jaysoft87: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
As a true Christian, I don't support idol worship which the Bible clearly warns us (1 Corinthians 10:14) But it's so unfortunate the majority of Christian especially the Catholics make use of cross, images to worship God rather than in truth and in spirit as commanded in the Bible.

Jehovah witness all over world don't use any cross or any images in worshipping The Almighty Jehovah.

proudly a Jehovah's witness.

GBAM!!! PROUDLY A WITNESS OF JEHOVAH (www.jw.org)
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Mpanyi: 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
removetheturban:
What doctrine of Catholicism do you feel people most misunderstand?

I think you should be asking yourself those questions
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
how do you mean?
Mpanyi:

I think you should be asking yourself those questions
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by authehighness: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
mekuso89:
that's Catholic not Christians.

Catholic is some thing else

Catholic warships images while Christians worship Jehovah
sharap,you worship on sundays instead of on sabbat,being saturday,violating the commandment,you accuse catholics of violating,forgetting james 2v10 if you are guity of one,you are guily of all,anyway catholic venerate cross not worship,reason,the romans and jews expect us to be ashame of the cross,because it is made for ciminals,but it became our symbol and point of reference.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Babathanks(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
this man mumu ooo
so who told him Christian are worshipping idol, and I think that's d problem we have in this country we always think we know everything but we know nothing, proud to be a Catholic though

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dsov2016:

funny thing if not for martin Luther and the schism and henry vi libido the only brand of christianity would have been catholicism. anyway you have your opinion but please be mindful and tolerant of other peoples religious belief
God bless you.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Diamond23(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
[/color]Madness at it peaks........PROUDLY CATHOLIC.[color=#770077]
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by nacee: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
so unfortunate
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
this guy is just frustrated....how dare you call Christians idol worshipers...Dhabi you had been a Christian all this while so wat happen? that same God of the Christians has been protecting you and will forgive you for this blasphemous words...as men!
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by OyinO: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Truest post! Christians are reformed Eurocentric idol worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by fof1: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
lacemose:
feeling like a bad guy, Man Burns Cross Because he says Christians are worshiping Idols

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m32X6WN5hM

HE IS D VERY ONE WORSHIPPING IDOL IN D CATHOLIC CHURCH. CHRISTIANS WORSHIP D TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY AND JESUS THE CHRIST AS D SAVIOUR OF D WORLD. HE SHOULD GIVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST, BURY HIS PRIDE AND SERVE GOD SINCERELY. IMAGES ARE NO REFLECTION OF GOD'S PERSONALITY. GOD IS ONLY REVEALED IN CHRIST THE LORD.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by condralbedez: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
what do you want me to learn about them, are they not using cross which is a form of idolatry to worship. yes or no.
Still better than hanging the picture of Daddy G. O and his at alter...
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:
As a true Christian, I don't support idol worship which the Bible clearly warns us (1 Corinthians 10:14) But it's so unfortunate the majority of Christian especially the Catholics make use of cross, images to worship God rather than in truth and in spirit as commanded in the Bible.

Jehovah witness all over world don't use any cross or any images in worshipping The Almighty Jehovah.

""idol worship which the Bible clearly warns us""

There are other things God warned u not to do but ur still doing it.
U will end up in the same place with them.grin.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by MielBaker(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
mekuso89:

Are Catholics not followers of Christ? As Christianity depicts.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by caracas: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
mekuso89:

You are even dumber n ignorant than the fool who burnt the image of Christ
For ur info the catholic church is the only church instituted by Christ .
Other churches are mushroom churches.
Nothing but pretenders.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by Gbengageorge: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2018
In this matter, let Christ take His sweet revenge. This matter pass me.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Godswillnwaoma:

Even as a Jehovah witness, there are some Bible verses you interpret upside down, was privileged to talk to one, when he was going contrary to the Word of God and he was not trying to hear the truth, I left him to his fate.
Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
He's wasting his time, because he's just burning a mere statue.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols by OyinO: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Burn that goddamn Roman Idol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad / Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? / Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.