Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,246 members, 7,939,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Goodluck Revealed His Support For Ibb On Cnn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Revealed His Support For Ibb On Cnn (657 Views)

Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Revealed His Support For Ibb On Cnn by BigB11(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
If you're in Nigeria, please checkout CNN to witness how our acting president is giving his complete love and support to the one and only IBB.
Re: Goodluck Revealed His Support For Ibb On Cnn by rebranded(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
If Goodluck should run as IBB's Vice President, IBB should be ready not to finish his term, His over due punishment will be given to him during his tenure!
Re: Goodluck Revealed His Support For Ibb On Cnn by kosovo(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2010
Nigerians with their superstitious belief . . . I am always amazed! The name Goodluck has nothing to do with his success . . . Yar adua has been a sick man . . so it was expected!

(1) (Reply)

Soludo After Me, Akunyili Cries Out / I Also "dreamt" That Becomrich Became Nigeria's President / Lol! Is Rivers Losing Its Oil-producing Status Slowly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.