Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953534 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oh my gosh,
grin grin

Alex just asked if the video of teddy washing her bumbum comes out how will bambam take it.
Teddy doesn't find this question funny at all.
Bambam says that it is a bathroom scene.

Alex then says OK and changes the question, to the video of teddy and bambam kissing comes out.

Bambam says something I didn't get.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
This Alex can expose person ehhh grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
Bambam asks Alex about her honest opinion about teddy and her.

Alex said that first of all bamteddy were no this loving, but all of sudden, they are now showing love so much,
Alex says she wonders if they felt it's love that was keeping Mina in the house. So let them do their own.

Alex says that she felt that they were deceiving themselves, up until 3 days ago when she saw them exchange sincere kisses, and they were OK with deceiving themselves, trying to create this picture that they really like themselves.

Alex: if she bambam has ever felt jealous about any female or felt that any female wanted to come in between her and teddy
Bambam: yes, I felt that about vandora, I even addressed it,

Alex kept laughing,

Lol,

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cee c ask question abeg, I can't even understand if it's a question

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
Oh my gosh,
grin grin

Alex just asked if the video of teddy washing her bumbum comes out how will bambam take it.

Alex then says OK and changes the question, to the video of teddy and bambam kissing comes out.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
Oh my gosh,
grin grin

She said she will tell those outside that they(she and teddy A) had their moments...... that she can handle it

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
I think i like Bambam better without makeup. Maybe the type of makeup she does tho

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
sukhothai:
the guy don tire me..de call person dumb and him English.. odikwa very risky
how far awe, I won't replace you don't worry grin he's only trying his luck.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
mizz2posh:
Team Teddy A, for your eyes only. When man's was a boy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
sunny4life:

She said she will tell those outside that they(she and teddy A) had their moments...... that she can handle it

thank you, cheesy yeah.
I think teddy also said that it is nobody's business.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
how far awe, I won't replace you don't worry grin he's only trying his luck.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Geezeem:
Just Catching up and got to the part of Ceece's dream .....like yhoooo shocked

That got me thinking ......won't be spinning any conspiracy theory but

I analysed all the housemates Ceece has had big issues with....they all had potentials

In the game ......Koko, Lolu, Tobi, Nina and miracle (Alex)

She has been able to pull down two, two more to go ....without counting Alex

For reason below

She is on her 3rd victim .....Nina

She has tried Miracle severally through Tobi but he shut it down (earlier in the game)

Perhaps she wants to get at him through Nina as through Tobi failed?

As for Alex.....her potential was clipped by Leo and Ceece sense it

I don't know who this babe is ......But kdjdhydhhdheudndud........do you understand?

Like...I mean...like yhooooo ! grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
mizz2posh:
Team Teddy A, for your eyes only. When man's was a boy cheesy
wow He looked so innocent and cute as a boy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ceec and Tobi have settled? How please?
I see her collecting a drink from him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
So teddy A was washing bambam's bumbum?

Hian!

Washing it as how kwanu?

Na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
Oh my gosh,
grin grin

Alex is savage! Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
hazzard:
by the time I'm done with you.. Before you open your mouth to call Nina or Any other person dumb again.. You would have a rethink..
Olodo rapata

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bambam asked Alex to define friendship and what friendship means to her.

She says friendship has sections,

A best friend
Close friend
Closet friend

Best friend is the one you prefer
Close friend is the one you can tell anything. Although you may prefer someone as. A best friend.

She then says a friend is someone you can feel free to tell certain things,
You consider how the person is going to feel when you tell the person that thing.

She thinks a friend is someone you want to guide, you want to tell, things, ( and you expect same) and you take the persons emotion to heart and you also expect the person to take your emotions to heart.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
sango, amadioha and ayelala dey do warming up now for whoever try to criticise him here
hahahahaha with these deities you are calling, this is how the crew go carry sit enter the thread.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
sukhothai:
its CAN'T not CAN ..
olodo rakpata
. Hahahahahahahaha.. Thank you oo.. We need all the help we can get.. Even if it's what he learns today.. I would be happy with myself
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
ifyalways:
I just refuse to believe that Cece I'd not a fake housemates. Either that or biggie is giving her expo.

exactly my thought. It's either she is a fake housemate or she has an untraceable device she is using to communicate with the outside world or she is friending one of the ninjas grin cheesy who in turn feeds her information or she is a witch or a seer

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gboliwe:
So teddy A was washing bambam's bumbum?

Hian!

Washing it as how kwanu?

Na wa ooo

I don't really understand, but I think they mean it literally,

Like, he literally washes her bumbum.

I don't get it either
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
What's happening.
Everything has frozen and a song is playing,
Sounds like a ring tone.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
How I wish Nina can join in this game. I'd like to hear her ask questions and get asked questions.

I don't know how Anto manages to get high vote at the unofficial polls yet score so low at the real polls. Last week she was second highest after Miracle but eventually got voted out. Now, she's the one topping the polls ahead of Khloe, Ifu and Ahneeka. Seems those that vote her on polls don't bother to vote her in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

I don't get it either
Or maybe they were bathing together and he washed it for her.
Thats like the only reasonable thing i can think of.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

I don't get it either

Bambam's answer confirmed the truth. She said 'it's a bathroom scene'

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe11:
I just reminded him nt to forget using the word JOKINGLY

But then again u are threatening me?

Lol....
Them dey count fish inside soup, crayfish sef dey raise hand.....
Run along Kiddo
Pls don't remind him about anything.. Keep your thoughts to yourself.. He is doing an extremely wonderful job, far better than all your biased people in Minaville. When your people were giving biased updates you didn't remind them of anything, so pls keep your thoughts to yourself..
Thank you

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:

This is smart I like this.
What gave you clues that cee c sensed that Leo pulled Alex down.

And for the bold. No I don't understand.
Tell me more cheesy

If she could dream of TWO (not one) evicted housemates

Coming back ......why can't she sense that Alex is strong but not 'that' strong?

Ok.....can you recall of any major issue with others aside the people I mentioned?

all of them .....Are last 5 potentials?

With Teddy's lackluster performance on Sunday, it isn't any wonder why she hasn't

Tried stuff with him cheesy

Anyway Justsaying ......as for that other part...lol

If you know, you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
sukhothai:
its CAM'T not CAN ..
olodo rakpata
remember I tot you how to edit post, you can't use it against me na grin by D way CAN'T not CAM'T grin

burst yhoo grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
now I know why you are angry grin , never knw you are a nina fan cox seriously, I don't knw you exist on this thread until you started seeking for my attention, well you have it now. like nina like her fans grin even bragging "by the time I'm done with you " hahaha very funny,den dey call animal , snail dey show hahaha grin lolz

nina is dumb dumber dumbest grin oya lemme see the best you can do tongue

I don't know why these team mina always attack us on this thread, even when we hype our Teddy jejely they attack, yall leave us alone nau is Teddy the only housemate? We had 8% yet they are still shook.
They can't send us packing o, lailai, we even have right on this thread more than they do, afterall the person who started the thread is our family member, this is our Land o, if you guys can't stand us pack your load and go and start your own.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.