Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3953551 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe11:
Thats teddy's fetish.....

Thats why he loves Toilet.....
Shiits n its smell turns him ON

#ToiletGoals

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alex says she feels that cee c's thinks its her trouble that is keeping her in this house.

Alex says that anytime cee c goes to take her bath she is ready for trouble, but if she stays in Her workout clothes she is ready to sleep.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No one can explain it unless the housemates who have seen him do this. It could be washing of Bambam's butt cheeks. Most times it happens when she is really drunk. The last time I heard the housemates gossip about it was when Bambam was dead drunk. If Teddy A is really doing this, then his gentlemanliness surpasses my imagination.
yes o my dear, Am inspired by Teddy's gentleness

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Twitter is not for the faint heart shocked shocked shocked

Those people have zero chill

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
jibs4lv:
you are right grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No one can explain it unless the housemates who have seen him do this. It could be washing of Bambam's butt cheeks. Most times it happens when she is really drunk. The last time I heard the housemates gossip about it was when Bambam was dead drunk. If Teddy A is really doing this, then his gentlemanliness surpasses my imagination.
Could it be that the housemates saw him washing that part of Bam while he was bathing her? I wanted to believe that maybe, it was just once while he was bathing her, probably because she was drunk but, most of the housemates have said this, like they keep seeing it every time and it is sounding and looking more like a fetish or ritual. If I run into someone bathing another person and the scene I saw was the part he was washing her butts, I would narrate the story thus: "I saw him bathing her" but the housemates are saying it like the whole stuff has nothing to do with bathing. They just go to the bathroom to wash bum bum.
Very disturbing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
sukhothai:
if it was butt cheek always would have pointed it out..

she said bam bam go use toilet finish come ask teddy to help her wash her nyash...sheybi na butt cheek dem de use excrete?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Am not surprised that Alex was inspired by Beverly OSU

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66068469][/quote]how are you BISH , my friend grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
sukhothai:
if it was butt cheek always would have pointed it out..

she said bam bam go use toilet finish come ask teddy to help her wash her nyash...sheybi na butt cheek dem de use excrete?

Don't you understand what 'it could be' means? It means I haven't come to a conclusion yet, dear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissCookie:
Could it be that the housemates saw him washing that part of Bam while he was bathing her? I wanted to believe that maybe, it was just once while he was bathing her, probably because she was drunk but, most of the housemates have said this, like they keep seeing it every time and it is sounding and looking more like a fetish or ritual. If I run into someone bathing another person and the scene I saw was the part he was washing her butts, I would narrate the story thus: "I saw him bathing her" but the housemates are saying it like the whole stuff has nothing to do with bathing. They just go to the bathroom to wash bum bum.
Very disturbing.
If its normal butt cheek they'd not be complaining my dear.
Its weird and it is his FETISH.....

DUDE DON EVEN LICK GIRL YANSH BEFORE.....
SO WHY ARE U SURPRISED?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mikhe2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
So Alpha male sabi wash Yansh... tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dou i support Alex( side chick) but that TeddyA washing Bambam bumbum qtn is uncalled for, there's a limit to wat u say outside. After discussing it wit housemates u ask her again in front of everyone.Nina shud better not play dis game wit her or else she's gonna ask about her sex wit Miracle. She's just lucky she gat a man like Leo if not her own for pass d other. Abeg bring koko,ifu nd Leo( grin) back jare.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
mizz2posh:

I don't know why these team mina always attack us on this thread, even when we hype our Teddy jejely they attack, yall leave us alone nau is Teddy the only housemate? We had 8% yet they are still shook.
They can't send us packing o, lailai, we even have right on this thread more than they do, afterall the person who started the thread is our family member, this is our Land o, if you guys can't stand us pack your load and go and start your own.
Lol, do your thing jare.
But we gats improve on the voting chart.
#Teddy8TillTheEnd

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
Abeggi..... gentleness bawo?
Lets call a spade a spade. Teddy A washing bambam's butt is weird.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
kelizosuy:
But hanty ceec kept saying she's the most beautiful girl in the house that's why they see her as a competition

Abi my eye and ear deceive me that time?

CeeC and "truth" have a very interesting relationship
They are at tangents to each other

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:

Gentleness or abasha, Iranu.

Ki ma ladi
Ki ma fodi

Abasha, Iranu
shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bambam asks: Do they believe that your orientation is what makes you.
And if they understand they should explain what they understand.

Cee c says Orientation is basically what people out into you. She says at a point you have to rescript yourself and rewrite the script.
Because your parents told you what they felt was right and society always wants to tell you how they want you to be. ...

Alex says:, I believe your orientaion is what makes you actually. E g. If in your house you don't eat from the same place
She says she feels that you can't change your orientation yourself and if you don't meet people your orientation won't change. As it is people who will tell you if what you are Doing is right or wrong.

Volume has switched. sad
Alex is now background voice while teddy lolu tobi and Rico's talk is now the main focus.

I can't really hear the girls conversation well again.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
kelizosuy:
Twitter is not for the faint heart shocked shocked shocked

Those people have zero chill

Kindly spill please
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
another vibe loading , fetish housemate "TEDDY A shocked

oya let's dance grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
sunny4life:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissCookie:
Very disturbing.

I think he does it when she is dead drunk. It is understandable. She was drunk yesterday, when CeeC said she saw something like that...The first time Alex mentioned something like this was around 2am last Saturday morning, when she was gossiping with some other housemates. I remember Bambam was really drunk on Friday. I'm guessing alcohol has a bad effect on Bams. I wouldn't read meaning into something like this. There are so many other disturbing happenings in the house but na! not this...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
gentlemanliness... by smoking like a chimney.. and cleaning nyash like tissue.

I'd rather be a tout than this kind of gentleman

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
What are bambam and cee c arguing about?

Na wa oh, must cee c turn this to war?

Tobi is now in this conversation, he says they should drop it.

Seems cee c was wondering if the massage she(bambam) gave tobi was to make her jealous

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
sunny4life:

Gerrout, there is nothing weird about washing your girls butt, if u can be intimate with her, that even shows the love is deep

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
Don't mind dem, dey never see anything yet.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
kelizosuy:
But hanty ceec kept saying she's the most beautiful girl in the house that's why they see her as a competition

Abi my eye and ear deceive me that time?
No mind her, so tey she talk how almost all the male hms don clear am one on one say dem like her but na she no just wan reason their matter. All her answers na mek tobi 4 reason her matter, leave am na mek she dey jonse, its allowed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Everyone is laughing now,
They are playing again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
jibs4lv:
another vibe loading , fetish housemate "TEDDY A shocked

oya let's dance grin

jibs4luv, I swear you won't kill me... grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Frank65:

You are so obsessed with Nina that u had to save up all her pictures on your phone. No wonder you are always up in the middle of the night screaming and posting about Nina. It's like u use her pictures to self-service? grin
you said my mind..

So true

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Giel:
What are bambam and cee c arguing about?

Na wa oh, must cee c turn this to war?

Tobi is now in this conversation, he says they should drop it.

Seems cee c was wondering if the massage she(bambam) gave tobi was to make her jealous

But this cee cee girl, what's her own with Tobi sef. something that happened two weeks after entering the house, she still put ham for mind. SMH!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Abeg who is cee c talking about?

Is it tobi?

the noise from the guys is interfering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread