Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3984437 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Alex u no nothing. The one wey dey do Leo now pass your nonsense love. When u hear of his mum, u go know say ur love situation don expire.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
mizz2posh:

I don't know why these team mina always attack us on this thread, even when we hype our Teddy jejely they attack, yall leave us alone nau is Teddy the only housemate? We had 8% yet they are still shook.
They can't send us packing o, lailai, we even have right on this thread more than they do, afterall the person who started the thread is our family member, this is our Land o, if you guys can't stand us pack your load and go and start your own.
na dem go tire, trust me

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
What is this I keep hearing of Teddy washing Bam's butt after using the toilet? I called it bluff and thought it was a mere talk, but I keep hearing it and I honestly do not understand.

Is it that Bam can't wash her bum?

Is it that Teddy or Bam derives pleasure washing that place after she uses the toilet?

Is it like a ritual something?

Is Bam not feeling too well?
What is this washing of someone's bum bum
Someone should please help clear all these because Ayam not understanding how Teddy will willingly wash Bam's butt. Team Teddy I am not coming from a bad place please, just that I have sat down to think about this and it is not making any sense to me.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
oshe11:
I just reminded him nt to forget using the word JOKINGLY

But then again u are threatening me?

Lol....
Them dey count fish inside soup, crayfish sef dey raise hand.....
Run along Kiddo
In addition, I agree that I'm the crayfish in the soup, but you Nysc recent Engineering graduate without experience do not reach me on any level.. I have scanned through your life and I'm certain I'm far ahead of you in life on a professional level. You are just starting.. So small man boy run along.!! The Queen is here!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
The joy when I see Cece on my screen is mind blowing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Eeghe:
I see Alex falling for Tobi, soon
cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry NO she should not...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
77up:
remember I tot you how to edit post, you can't use it against me na grin by D way CAN'T not CAM'T grin

burst yhoo grin
grin my warrior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Eeghe:

Okay then, drag mily wink
His updates are skewed against Miracle, always
I noticed it the day before (or so)Alex finished Teddy A and he/she made no mention of it at all
I had to chip in bits ...many more examples but I am already bored...but I am legit serious about it

Some people update verbatim and some give contextual analysis as they update...a single omission may change how people read posts

There is the "go easy on one's fav" update and there is plain mischief making

I know it's hard to update shaa (ordinary DS I am all spent) that's why I kept quiet
However that's why I started putting tiny contextual updates out there, lol

Then guests get a whole feel of everything
I would tell a guest on here
that I read mamBi (for context, details, getting it)...that I read Ibkayee for verbatim)
I deliberately left out the deluded ones lipsrsealed in MiNaville, we don't matter here

However real time verbatim updates often leave out the meat of matters IMO
Then when you are someone who sees thru posts like me, you see the arguably (I guess) more important role of context
Thanks
P.S No one is perfect is true though

My dear Eeghe, pls no one should touch our God sent... The guy is too much..
This is a valuable lesson in life : no one is indispensable..
Cc the pharisee female leader of Minaville.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
That was a smart answer from CeeC.

If she actually thinks this way about facial beauty, then that's a plus for her

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
styrese:
grin my warrior
bro i just say make i do softwork with dos small kids dis evening ni jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bambam asked Alex if she could take anything back, what would she take back.

Alex:, she would want to take back how she cried. Because of the way she heard it described, she didn't know she was on the floor. I didn't get the rest,

Alex asked cee c

Do you consider yourself the most beautiful girl in this house and if you don't, who do you consider?

Cee c: I don't think beauty is physical. I don't look at the physical,
Alex cuts her short and says facially.

Cee c then says that she doesn't look at people's faces, she doesn't know how bambam or Alex looks. So she doesn't know.
she says doesn't consider herself as the most beautiful girl in this house. She has never thought of her self as the most beautiful girl in this house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissCookie:
What is this I keep hearing of Teddy washing Bam's butt after using the toilet? I called it bluff and thought it was a mere talk, but I keep hearing it and I honestly do not understand.

Is it that Teddy or Bam derives pleasure washing that place after she uses the toilet?

Is Bam not feeling to well?
Someone should please help clear all these because Ayam not understanding how Teddy will willingly wash Bam's butt. Team Teddy I am not coming from a bad place please, just that I have sat down to think about this and it is not making any sense to me.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ibk03:

In addition, I agree that I'm the crayfish in the soup, but you Nysc recent Engineering graduate without experience do not reach me on any level.. I have scanned through your life and I'm certain I'm far ahead of you in life on a professional level. You are just starting.. So small man boy run along.!! The Queen is here!

Feisty! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
But hanty ceec kept saying she's the most beautiful girl in the house that's why they see her as a competition

Abi my eye and ear deceive me that time?
Giel:
Bambam asked Alex if she could take anything back, what would she take back.

Alex:, she would want to take back how she cried. Because of the way she heard it described, she didn't know she was on the floor. I didn't get the rest,

Alex asked cee c

Do you consider yourself the most beautiful girl in this house and if you don't, who do you consider?

Cee c: I don't think beauty is physical. I don't look at the physical,
Alex cuts her short and says facially.

Cee c then says that she doesn't look at people's faces, she doesn't know how bambam or Alex looks. So she doesn't know.
she says doesn't consider herself as the most beautiful girl in this house. She has never thought of her self as the most beautiful girl in this house.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Zozo06:
@rhemaquinn, I wish I knew what's happening behind the scene.. Let's keep watching though smiley

@ibk, lol... It's just their opinion it won't hurt smiley

All housemates in the garden, waiting to be called to the arena..
It will hurt oo.. Just carry on the good work.. We are legit 100% behind you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ibk03:

Pls don't remind him about anything.. Keep your thoughts to yourself.. He is doing an extremely wonderful job, far better than all your biased people in Minaville. When your people were giving biased updates you didn't remind them of anything, so pls keep your thoughts to yourself..
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Our kind teddy A wash bamike yansh after using the toilet. Sad angry

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Geezeem:

If she could dream of TWO (not one) evicted housemates

Coming back ......why can't she sense that Alex is strong but not 'that' strong?

Ok.....can you recall of any major issue with others aside the people I mentioned?

Is it any wonder that all of them are truly last 5 potentials?

With Teddy's lackluster performance on Sunday, it isn't any wonder why she hasn't

Tried stuff with him cheesy

Anyway Justsaying ......as for that other part...lol

If you know, you know cheesy

I think I know now grin grin

I get your drift grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
kelizosuy:
But hanty ceec kept saying she's the most beautiful girl in the house that's why they see her as a competition

Abi my eye and ear deceive me that time?

All cee c knows how to do is to lie shamelessly,
Don't mind her.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Timeout for 77up and Hazzard. You guys should know when to quit.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Munzy14:
I am suspecting, Oga did clearance some moments ago.. It's been a cool clear sanity.
that is ehhh

I'm feeling the ccoolness in my veins sef

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Geezeem:

If she could dream of TWO (not one) evicted housemates

Coming back ......why can't she sense that Alex is strong but not 'that' strong?

Ok.....can you recall of any major issue with others aside the people I mentioned?

Is it any wonder that all of them are truly last 5 potentials?

With Teddy's lackluster performance on Sunday, it isn't any wonder why she hasn't

Tried stuff with him cheesy

Anyway Justsaying ......as for that other part...lol

If you know, you know cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by TruthTella(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
9ja4eva:
The joy when I see Cece on my screen is mind blowing.

Me too hahahaha

The more people hate her the more I stan for her, lmao

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ibk03:
[s]
[/s]

leave trash for lawma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissCookie:

Is Bam not feeling to well?

No one can explain it unless the housemates who have seen him do this. It could be washing of Bambam's butt cheeks. Most times it happens when she is really drunk. The last time I heard the housemates gossip about it was when Bambam was dead drunk. If Teddy A is really doing this, then his gentlemanliness surpasses my imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissCookie:

Is Bam not feeling too well?
Thats teddy's fetish.....

Thats why he loves Toilet.....
Shiits n its smell turns him ON

#ToiletGoals

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Agbgift:

She has been saying it since on Sunday abi Monday self. Can't say she over heard Ebuka saying it during the Eviction Nyt.
or is she a fake housemate? she knows damn too much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
mizz2posh:

I don't know why these team mina always attack us on this thread, even when we hype our Teddy jejely they attack, yall leave us alone nau is Teddy the only housemate? We had 8% yet they are still shook.
They can't send us packing o, lailai, we even have right on this thread more than they do, afterall the person who started the thread is our family member, this is our Land o, if you guys can't stand us pack your load and go and start your own.
Don't mind dem, dey never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No one can explain it unless the housemates who have seen him do this. It could be washing of Bambam's butt cheeks. Most times it happens when she is really drunk. The last time I heard the housemates gossip about it was when Bambam was dead drunk. If Teddy A is really doing this, then his gentlemanliness surpasses my imagination.
you are right grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No one can explain it unless the housemates who have seen him do this. It could be washing of Bambam's butt cheeks. Most times it happens when she is really drunk. The last time I heard them say it, it was when Bambam was dead drunk. If Teddy A is really doing this, then his gentlemanliness surpasses my imagination.
if it was butt cheek always would have pointed it out..

she said bam bam go use toilet finish come ask teddy to help her wash her nyash...sheybi na butt cheek dem de use excrete?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
deelizabeth93:

No one can explain it unless the housemates who have seen him do this. It could be washing of Bambam's butt cheeks. Most times it happens when she is really drunk. The last time I heard them say it, it was when Bambam was dead drunk. If Teddy A is really doing this, then his gentlemanliness surpasses my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.