Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,575 members, 7,937,616 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Coconut Oil! Coconut Oil!! Coconut Oil!!! Coconut Oil And It's Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Oil! Coconut Oil!! Coconut Oil!!! Coconut Oil And It's Health Benefits (588 Views)

Refined Ude-aki (palm Kernel Oil) & It's Health Benefits / Your POOP And It's Health Implication / Watermelon And It's Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil! Coconut Oil!! Coconut Oil!!! Coconut Oil And It's Health Benefits by Emmymatz1989(m): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2018
Coconut Oil! Coconut Oil!! Coconut Oil!!!
******************************************************************************************************************************************

You Won't Believe What Am About To Reveal To You.........The Benefits Of Coconut Oil In Our Body........
********************************************************************************************
Do know that coconut oil has so many health benefits such as........

It Helps In Reducing Bad Breath

It Helps In Hair Breakage

It Helps In Dental Health.... Protect The Teeth From decaying

Coconut Oil Makes You Look Healthy

Coconut Oil Helps In Burning Fat.....

And So On.............. Google For More Of It's Health Benefits

Coconut Oil has been so beneficial in our body.
I could remember one faithful afternoon when faith came to me complaining about her hair breakage.

You know women value their hair so much.

She was complaining so bad that I could feel her pain, since we are both good friends,i decided to help her in finding a solution. We bought some many products but to no avail even a friend of mine recommend a product to us assuring her that this will work for her...

But still no results!!!!!!!!
We were both fed up with all the solutions we bought.....
Not until one day we came across coconut oil. She was a bit skeptical about using it but I was able to convince her, so she started applying it on her hair.......

Behold it work within a few days of applying it,not only it work.........her hair was restored back to normal, shinny and beautiful.
I can see my friend smiling all true, looking beautiful as ever before.

You See!!!!!!!

Coconut Oil was able to restore her hair back.
One beautiful thing about this oil is that it has so many health benefits........

What About Melvin ..........
Melvin is an handsome tall guy,every Lady wants to have him.........
but he has one problem,whenever he approach a lady and talk to them,immediately they feel uncomfortable around him and they flee away without coming back.

You Know Why.......
Melvin Has Bad Breath (mouth odur)

He has tried everything just to get rid of it, bought so many books,buy a lot of Product,spend a lot of money but still no solution.
Until one faithful day he met me and I gave him some coconut oil to try it out. After some days of applying it he came back full of joy thanking me.
I was able to find a solution to his bad breath.

One good thing about this oil is that not only did he help him in solving his bad breath but it also help with his tooth, removing the bacteria inside his teeth.

Now Here Is The Thing........

I have done all the research, spend sleepless nights just to figure this out.It took me almost a year to do all this. The Oil I have is not any kind of oil that you can just find in the market.
Mine was extracted and prepare directly from coconut,I mean Fresh Coconut Oil.

With my coconut oil you stand to lose nothing but gain every thing because they are freshly
Produce and preserve properly.

Just like Melvin and Faith were able to get rid of their problems, you also will get rid of Yours.

If You Need This Coconuts Oil........
Kindly send us a message via whatsapp
+2349066008915 or call +2348060540689
Due To High Demand We Only Have Limited Stock Available Once We Run Out Of Order We Might Turn Down Your Order.....
So Hurry And Place Your Order.......

Now Here Is The Thing.................
If You Place An Order Now
We are going to place your name among our VIP Client, you will be the first to be contacted whenever we have a new products available before it goes out to the general public.

Cheers To Good Health

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" / World First Dial Vision For Both Long And Short Sightedness. / It’s World Heart Day This Saturday. What Do You Know About Heart Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.