Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? (7250 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene Wenger be sacked?

Yes: 46% (82 votes)
No: 53% (94 votes)
This poll has ended

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Should Arsene Wenger Hold On To Fabregas? / Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by khanye(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
No . . . .they should keep the faith in him . . . .He will win Sextuple come next season cool
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
khanye:

No . . . .they should keep the faith in him . . . .He will win Sextuple come next season cool
grin grin grin grin tongue
Not only Sextuple, na Twentyple.
grin grin cheesy wink
I suppose u saw hw Inter's experience demolished the same INVICIBLE Barca? We'll keep the faith dude and the likes of Cesc will not know the feel of a trophy till they're WHISKED away (like Henry, Hleb etc.)
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Atemitope(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2010
Why shud he not be? all d stats.'re against him(no silverware for over 5yrs nd other frivolities)nd they recognise themselves as big club! INDEED! they shud be ashamed of themselves,i mean everyliving thing that had sometn to do with arsenal
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Atemitope(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2010
Why shud he not be? all d stats.'re against him(no silverware for over 5yrs nd other frivolities)nd they recognise themselves as big club! INDEED! they shud be ashamed of themselves,i mean everyliving thing that had sometn to do with arsenal
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
On a serious note, Wenger is a good coach. Using kids 2 achieve top 4 yearly is not a small feat.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by abrahym(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2010
arsenal can't sack him.dont 4get he get shares in the club
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Olalimits(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2010
Why should he be sacked? Each & every club had their hard times,of which, this is our's & we are going to stand strong,firm,rigid & unshakable until our sunshine comes! To y'all critics, f**k u & also to compromising GUNNERS f**k u too! I ain't gonna crap out,hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by ndgfx(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
OK
So here's my take on this.
Wenger goes NOWHERE!!!
It's what the board allocates to him that he spends to by players and if thats not enuff then he has to make do with what he has. Although i heard some leaky news that they may have given him 140Million just to get better plaayers on ground.
Oh well, all good and dandy. I'll remain a gunner to the end of my days. If you think we have it bad, think of this: Even Leeds united have bragging fans.

Vtania
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
Even Northinhamforest have boostfull fans. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Enyimba nkor, grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by snowdrops(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2010
abrahym:

arsenal can't sack him.dont 4get he get shares in the club
That wouldn't prevent a sack
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by dyabman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2010
Sack the old professor grin
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Pip(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
Only an ENEMY that would ask such a stupid question
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by suxes2005(m): 3:16am On Apr 23, 2010
yessssssssssssssss
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by twinstaiye(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2010
Sack Arsene? You guys must be kidding me. The fact that this is even brought up sounds insane to me.
Arsenal fans, beware. Those supporting his sack are mostly non arsenal fans. They know pretty well his achievement and they know the moment he is sacked, their club might be the one who will recruit him.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by snowdrops(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
The man should honourably resign or retire. He is past his shelf life.

Only the deluded expect any more trophies from Arsene.

The likes of man city, aston villa, tottenham and everton are banging on our doors. Our team is far too weak.

Enough said.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2010
twinstaiye:

Sack Arsene? You guys must be kidding me. The fact that this is even brought up sounds insane to me.
Arsenal fans, beware. Those supporting his sack are mostly non arsenal fans. They know pretty well his achievement and they know the moment he is sacked, their club might be the one who will recruit him.

wink cheesy grin sad
it's really Arsenal fans that are clamouring for his sack! no ifs no maybes.
why would non fans want anothers' coache sack? well nothing is impossible in this part of the world.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
They know pretty well his achievement and they know the moment he is sacked, their club might be the one who will recruit him

What are these achievement? 6 trophyless seasons?
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by lynxnoon(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2010
guys lets face facts. . . . these clubs are out to make profit and i dont see arsenal being in debts like some top clubs and they are seriously making profit
so until that drops sorry Arsene Wenger will continue to be in Arsenal
PERIOD wink wink
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Wahala90: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2010
He believes in his team, so wat's u guys irkins?
He's da boss.

Hey! The irritation is that his believe is not winning any trophies

, they have decided to give their investors value for their money

and give their fans heart-attack, frustration and regrets. It is unfair to collect gate takings from fans and and make them suffer for their money.

The truth is that Wenger should not be sacked but should be given his appropriate duty: scout for players. Scouts don't win trophies only coaches do.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
Is it more troubles 4 Wenger & his boys? Arsenal 0-0 Man City.
Adebayor had a laugh of his lifetime. Dribbling, mesmerisinly without much ado. He seems 2 be sayin "look where u guys are, u ain't got it witout me".
Uhmn, De way Wenger resigned frm de pitch like "wat else mo can go wrong?"
Wat mo can one say?
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by sulad82i(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
lynxnoon:

guys lets face facts. . . . these clubs are out to make profit and i dont see arsenal being in debts like some top clubs and they are seriously making profit
so until that drops sorry Arsene Wenger will continue to be in Arsenal
PERIOD wink wink

for cheezy my neezle. u right on point
the bottom line is the koko
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Krayola(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
Should he be sacked? maybe. . .

Will he get sacked? Never. The guy runs Arsenal. Literally. The shareholders are happy, and the club is financially healthier than the other big clubs . . . very much so.

Arsene, IMO, ain't goin nowhere anytime soon.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
Na wa oh! So lots of ppl really do hv it in mind 4 a whole ARSEne Wenger 2 be sacked. Hmn, even frm de poll u'd see dat it's almost an even vote.
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by cayesworld(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ifebazz:

On a serious note, Wenger is a good coach. Using kids 2 achieve top 4 yearly is not a small feat.

Seriously, what's your definition of kids? A footballer is said to be in his prime between the ages of 22 and 28. And most of Arsenal players fall into that category. So abeg make una stop that small boys talk.

On a lighter note, una too dey greedy, must u win everything? Take a look at the table of Premier league ladies. Arsenal dey top chat with 2 outstanding games. That one no do una. cool
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
Well dat's wat we hear every other day. Teenage Arsenal team shocks dis, Youthful Arsenal team beats dat, but wen they loose hmn u go see grammar like 'de Chelsea men dismembers de boys of A.,. & diff btw boys & men of Utd etc.
Spurs have de youngest team in EPL but ppl don't seem 2 notice!
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by stede(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
snowdrops:

The man should honourably resign or retire. He is past his shelf life.

Only the deluded expect any more trophies from Arsene.

The likes of man city, aston villa, tottenham and everton are banging on our doors. Our team is far too weak.

Enough said.
PREMIERSHIP IS NOT EASY
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ranoscky(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2010
pip

"only an ENEMY that would ask such a silly question"

u'r absolutely correct ma guy.

and the "peanuts" of the enemy will surpport him to talk against wenger!

for the chelsea fans i won tell una somtin,

shey shame no dey catch una say upon all the champion wey una dey claim,

how many coaches una don sack after morinho?
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Catchfire1: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
He should be deported to France
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2010
Is he bigger than the club?
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by tayoast(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
its a No-Win situation.

sack him n replace wt who??
Kevin Keegan??
Graeme Souness??
May Be Mark Hughes
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by Ifebazz(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2010
^^ Replace him wit Jose M if they can pay him. Or Sir AF. grin grin
Re: Should Arsene Wenger Be Sacked? by switch411(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2010
Wenger is one of the best In the world. I strrongly believe arsenals time for silverware will certainly come its a matter of time. Wenger should stay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 11 Footballers Who Cried On The Pitch / I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. / Chelsea Vs Blackburn [5 - 0] On Saturday 25th October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.