Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (140724 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Botlex: 11:11am On Jun 07
Please is it compulsory to include death certificate for verification at the embassy when one parent is late
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 11:27am On Jun 07
Botlex:
Please is it compulsory to include death certificate for verification at the embassy when one parent is late

No.
Except you have personal use for it over there

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Botlex: 12:10pm On Jun 07
beevalley:

No.
Except you have personal use for it over there

Ok... Thanks!!!
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 6:33pm On Jun 07
Nice update. Thanks đź‘Ť all for the contributions.

I have been reading through and also visited the website, but a little bit confused.
I am a married man and wish to start to process going for a master degree. The most confusing part is the document legalization.

So I assumed I will have these documents legalized.
Degree cert
Transcript
Waec
Date of birth
English proficiency at MOE
Eligibility

Questions:
For my Degree and transcript, will I go to MOE directly or my University first?

Can I consider my family in the application process or I go first and they come later through reunion?

If the above is possible, then I assumed I have to include our marriage certificate and the birth certificate of my wife and kid.

Please I need your assistance on this. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07
emmanero:
Nice update. Thanks đź‘Ť all for the contributions.

I have been reading through and also visited the website, but a little bit confused.
I am a married man and wish to start to process going for a master degree. The most confusing part is the document legalization.

So I assumed I will have these documents legalized.
Degree cert
Transcript
Waec
Date of birth
English proficiency at MOE
Eligibility

Questions:
For my Degree and transcript, will I go to MOE directly or my University first?

Can I consider my family in the application process or I go first and they come later through reunion?

If the above is possible, then I assumed I have to include our marriage certificate and the birth certificate of my wife and kid.

Please I need your assistance on this. Thanks

Hi
Lemi answer as much as I can.
I am also applying for masters. And currently at the verification stage.

So here’s the thing.
For the degree and transcript , get your school to send an email verifying your certificate to moe emails. They need that before they authenticate your docs.

Also, for Austria , you can go with your family immediately. If you have enough POF and funds for your upkeep and all.

regardless of if you’re going with them now or later, it is advisable to verify all their docs (birth certificates and others) as well as yours together at the embassy(marriage certificate included). Will save you some money, time and stress in the long run

The documents you’ll “legalize” at the embassy depends on the need for it in Austria. So that’s a personal decision.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 8:24pm On Jun 07
Thanks @beevalley and @travelconsult12
I appreciate. I think I will have to look for universities in Austria and know the documents required.

Any need to legalized waec cert since I am going for master?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07
emmanero:
Thanks @beevalley and @travelconsult12
I appreciate. I think I will have to look for universities in Austria and know the documents required.

Any need to legalized waec cert since I am going for master?

If the school requires it.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tundebasic(m): 10:22am On Jun 08
travelconsult12:

It depends on the university you finish from because not all university responds to there mail on the issue of confirmation letter there's always a way around it

2. Is always advisable to go first is not the issue of maybe having enough funds there's something they always call family and home ties if you don't have any of the two to show that after your studies you will return back that's always a red flag for them and the embassy and you make it easier for them to deny the visa

3. Is advisable to legalize all your documents at once if you have the funds for future purpose
For a student going for a masters programme, not yet married, but older than 35 years, what can be used to prove family and home ties?

1. Will having a land be enough?
2. Land and company registration?
3. Any other way to prove home ties?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 12:47pm On Jun 08
lokoventurex1:

We are not paying the 200k verification fee again, but €400 for a single applicant and €500 for a family of three. If you are married, i will advise you go for the €500 option, else, you might be paying another €400 for each of your dependant if you don't do their document with yours. It looks kinda difficult, but it is the reality for all of us.

We hope the €80 per document for legalisation doesn't change too.

Can I legalize my children's documents now but will not apply for visa with them at the same time? Because I want to use them as home ties.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08
[quote author=beevalley post=129019376]

Same school as me. But first secure embassy date first. Will Go a long way to assist in your processing. Others can follow after that
/quote]

Please can I get the link for date search. And I would also like to clarify this: Is it after legalization of documents at Austria Embassy that we can apply for visa? The whole processes is confusing me. Please help me clarify
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 1:13pm On Jun 08
travelconsult12:

Verification of documents at Austria embassy is €400 and legalization is 109,600 per documents

Thanks for the response. I have 3 kids but would want to apply for visa for just My hubby, I and our 9 months old baby. The other two aged 11 and 13 will be left to serve as home ties. So please I would like to know the documents I need to legalize at the Embassy. I guess all documents submitted for legalization will be verified?

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 1:48pm On Jun 08
kovy077:
Please have any applied and gotten admission from University of Salzburg a.ka. Paris Lodron University ?

I submitted my application since the 9th of february and I received a feedback after two weeks that it has been received and decision would be decided by the admission office, for those who have gotten admission from them, do I have to hit them up asking what's keeping it long coming or just wait as its the normal process?

I received a conditional offer from last week. To get unconditional offer when I submit transcript and BSc certificate legalized at Austria Embassy
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08
Tinamoore:

Thanks for the response. I have 3 kids but would want to apply for visa for just My hubby, I and our 9 months old baby. The other two aged 11 and 13 will be left to serve as home ties. So please I would like to know the documents I need to legalize at the Embassy. I guess all documents submitted for legalization will be verified?

You can verify all(father mother and 3 children). Then legalize the documents when you need them.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Tinamoore post=130366701][/quote]

http://appointment.bmeia.gv.at/

I guess you have conditional admission already.

Apply for RP and Visa after legalization.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08
beevalley:

You can verify all(father mother and 3 children). Then legalize the documents when you need them.

Thanks for the response
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08
beevalley:

I really appreciate this. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08
beevalley:

Yes, I have a conditional offer already.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08
beevalley:

Please from the screenshot, number of persons is it just me? All of us will verify as you advised while the other 2 kids will legalize when there is need.

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08
Tinamoore:

Please from the screenshot, number of persons is it just me? All of us will verify as you advised while the other 2 kids will legalize when there is need.

Just you is fine.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08
beevalley:

Just you is fine.

Thanks so much.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mboi2: 9:58pm On Jun 08
Hello guys, for verification, authorization and legalization of degree transcripts for masters programs at Ministry of education, ministry of foreign affairs and Austrian embassy. Must the school send the transcript directly to them or you can get your transcript from your school, and go to them with it, together with your other credentials?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Tinamoore(f): 10:53pm On Jun 08
travelconsult12:

Like seriously leaving 11 and 13years old kid as family ties do you think the embassy is that daft because they will be treated as minor so what will be your explanation leaving them behind

My masters program is just for 2 years, so I don't want to disrupt their Education here in Nigeria.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Mboi2: 6:52am On Jun 09
travelconsult12:

Try to differentiate between verification and legalization, you documents can't be sent to the embassy form your school, if your school doesn't give transcript the transcript has to be sent to the office of the director and if you need your transcript when it gets there, there's a way it can be takenn out
Thank you for this response. I appreciate that. Yea, I know that legalization and authorisation are different. I actually asked to be sure that I can collect my transcript from my school and take it to MOE and to foreign affairs by myself. You know that while applying for masters in some schools, they will only accept the transcript sent to them from your school directly.
Once again thanks for this info. I'll go and collect my transcript from my school.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 7:10am On Jun 10
travelconsult12:

Try to differentiate between verification and legalization, you documents can't be sent to the embassy form your school, if your school doesn't give transcript the transcript has to be sent to the office of the director and if you need your transcript when it gets there, there's a way it can be takenn out

Hi Do you mean we can go directly to MOE with our transcript? Because I already have mine in my hand. Or do we still need to go to the university to inform them to send details to MOE
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 7:13am On Jun 10
Hi House, like someone suggested here. We can just authentication other documents for family at once .
If I am not wrong, the documents relating to family members are only marriage certificate and Date of birth (Affidavit at high court). Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.