Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (141327 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Diogo2024: 11:44am On Jun 10
[quote author=travelconsult12 post=130396397]
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO AUTHENTICATING YOUR DOCUMENTS AT THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
1. Correspond with your educational institution to verify the authenticity of your certificate and transcript with the Ministry of Education.
2. Ensure that your name is included in the confirmation letter sent by your school to the ministry, as this is a prerequisite for receiving a response.
3. Once your name is on the list, proceed to submit your documents for authentication. Be mindful of your position on the list and the date of inclusion, as the ministry periodically releases the names of students whose schools have provided confirmation.
POTENTIAL CHALLENGES YOU MAY ENCOUNTER:
1. Some schools may not promptly respond to correspondence. I am aware of a few institutions that are more responsive.
2. Upon receiving confirmation from the school, keep in mind that some schools may require a fee for the verification process, which varies by institution.
NOTE:
After reaching out to your school via email, be prepared for the possibility of a financial obligation for the verification process. Refer to the attached guidelines for a visual representation of the confirmation letter and instructions on monitoring the status of your name.

But if you don't want to go through all that process there is another to go about it

Is only for Bsc and MSc but if you re going for Bsc then there's no need
[/quote proficiency in English pls where is it advisable to get from. Is it ur school or from MoE]
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 12:00pm On Jun 10
travelconsult12:

O level certificate and transcript
Bsc certificate and transcript
MSc certificate and transcript ( if applicable)
Birth certificate, Npc certificate, attestation of birth
Marriage certificate( if applicable)
Child birth certificate ( if applicable)
Police character certificate

Thanks. For me going for master. I guess no need to authenticate O level certificate.

Also for the MOE, Do we contact MOE first before going to School or school first. Sorry., a bit confused
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10
[quote author=Diogo2024 post=130397046][/quote]

Whichever is easier for you. But MOE is suitable
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10
emmanero:

Thanks. For me going for master. I guess no need to authenticate O level certificate.

Also for the MOE, Do we contact MOE first before going to School or school first. Sorry., a bit confused

For masters. Ensure you authenticate and verify everything possible. To avoid regrets because you won’t want to pay verification fee twice

Contact your schools first via email and guide them to respond to the MOE provided emails.
Follow up to ensure you get the date of their response. You’ll need that date at the ministry.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 3:32am On Jun 11
beevalley:

For masters. Ensure you authenticate and verify everything possible. To avoid regrets because you won’t want to pay verification fee twice

Contact your schools first via email and guide them to respond to the MOE provided emails.
Follow up to ensure you get the date of their response. You’ll need that date at the ministry.

Thanks 🙏. Please how do I get the MOE email address.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 6:12am On Jun 11
emmanero:

Thanks 🙏. Please how do I get the MOE email address.

ess@education.gov.ng
laurethapa@yahoo.com

They must send response to both emails
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 8:08am On Jun 11
Good morning,

Pls does my dependent need to legalize his documents?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Auto7Services: 4:40pm On Jun 11
Good afternoon house.

My documents: Passport, birth certificate and my BSC has 3 names

But my NECO Certificate has 2 names, I called the NECO office if the third name can be added but the official said no.

But NECO can help with a letter to address the situation( verification )

Plz what's Your taking on this
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Omobola2012: 5:12pm On Jun 11
Omobola2012:
Good morning,

Pls does my dependent need to legalize his documents?

The person is my husband
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by emmanero: 8:06pm On Jun 11
travelconsult12:

Let me tell you the step
1. Using your individual email address (optional) send an email to your school registrar

2. Attach your Bsc or MSc certificate and transcript soft copy
3. Attach your contact details
4. Request that they confirm the genuity of your Bsc/MSc certificate and send the outcome to ess@education.gov.ng and cc: laurethapa@yahoo.com

Please note the respective schools/registrar should send the outcome of the confirmation directly to ess@education.gov.ng and (Cc) laurethapa@yahoo.com in copy

The challenges you might face
1. Have helped a lot of people to send mail to there schools for the confirmation letter, while some schools responds, some schools doesn't sometimes we have to go as far as calling the registrar of the school over the phone

2. Some schools exorbitant fee for confirmation is high
3. How will you know when the school have responded
4. How will you know when the ministry release the names of person and schools that have responded by sending there confirmation, because eMOE refresh there emails everyday let's say for example the school said they already respond to Moe and Moe didn't release Ur name on there register that means you have to start afresh again

That's why I do tell people it doesn't worth the stress and also is not a must a confirmation letter must be send to the two emails it can be sent to any of them

I sent you personal message. Can you respond. Thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by jaymoe2k6: 12:17pm On Jun 13
Please, you said you attached a visual representation of the guidelines and the way the confirmation letter from the school should be and also how to check your status on the MOE list but I can't find any attachment as to this effect. [quote author=Diogo2024 post=130397046][/quote]
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by GodswillUchechi: 12:58pm On Jun 13
Please when are they going to open dates for verification/Legalisation appointment?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by regizoch(m): 5:18am On Jun 14
Please who knows schools I can apply that can give before authentication, legalization and verification?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Soomob: 12:37pm On Jun 14
Please what do you mean by it will be hard to get appointment date online.

travelconsult12:

You can check there portal but it will be hard to get appointment date online
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tomiwa97: 12:08pm On Jun 15
Please I want to confirm something: the University of Graz, Technical University of Graz, and Vienna University of Technology only accept applications for their Master's programmes by sending the documents physically to their admission office.....please which logistics service is anyone using to apply to these schools, thanks
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tomiwa97: 2:18pm On Jun 15
travelconsult12:

You can use DHL but it has to be legalized documents

Okay, thanks.

Please one more question, I have applied to three schools in Austria: the University of Vienna, the University of Innsbruck, and Johannes Kepler University, my appointment date is next month(July 3rd), and I hope that the legalization will be finished by September, is there any chance I will get to make the October Winter Semester?, thanks.
I applied to the University of Innsbruck and JKU in April but have had no response yet, I also applied to the University of Vienna this month(the day their application period was out).
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Soomob: 2:31pm On Jun 15
So are you saying there`s an offline platform where people get dates.
travelconsult12:

Because all dates re already booked
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Soomob: 4:15pm On Jun 15
Is it classified.If its what you can`t discuss on the platform just say now,then we go know how to talk am offline.
travelconsult12:

What do you want me to tell you
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vickthor7812: 4:21pm On Jun 15
I feel it’s better we have a telegram channel for sharing information amongst ourselves faster
https:///aus9ja
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vickthor7812: 4:28pm On Jun 15
Please FH upper Austria already sent my Admission letter and said I can apply for my residency permit/visa with it and submit my legalized documents
before the year runs out. Please has anyone applied for a Visa this year or recently what were the requirements. Do they request for the legalized academic documents ?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by tomiwa97: 6:59pm On Jun 15
Please I want to apply for the Master's program at the University of Klagenfurt, from the University website the deadline for the application for Non-EU students is 30th June, however when I registered an account on the school website to apply, its not showing the Master programme I want to apply for and its saying application is until July 1st 2024(I am not sure when this date is for Non-EU students), please anyone, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.