Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) (140797 Views)

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread / Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LadyAyowumi: 9:53am On Jun 22
Femich18:

But have you heard from your lawyer? Once you submit your legalised doc admission will come in almost immediately

My appointment for verification is next month
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Femich18(m): 10:04am On Jun 22
LadyAyowumi:

My appointment for verification is next month
Ha. Next year summer is your best bet o. RP is 2months now aside visa et al. Just jejely plan for next year. Once you submit your legalised doc you ll be sent an admission letter
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Dozie23: 12:43pm On Jun 23
travelconsult12:

I have some few questions to ask you
1 How many pages is your transcript
2.How many documents re you Authenticating
3. Have you gotten confirmation letter from your school or r you sure your school already send your confirmation letter to the ministry
4. Is it including English Eligibility letter

When you answer that then I will tell you what to do
please how much did you pay for the waec transcript please 🙏
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Botlex: 11:43pm On Jun 23
Please, after presenting the equivalent of €14,615.52 (for POF) in our bank account for Residence Permit (RP) application here in Nigeria, are we still required to transfer the funds to an Austrian bank account before obtaining the RP in Austria?
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Elohor2024: 6:19pm On Jun 24
Good day sir. I have some questions to ask?
can I still apply for masters degree winter intake this month and also verify my document before class start
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by beevalley(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24
Elohor2024:
Good day sir. I have some questions to ask?
can I still apply for masters degree winter intake this month and also verify my document before class start

Summer 2025 earliest
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by OkanlawonB(m): 10:00am On Jun 25
Botlex:
Please, after presenting the equivalent of €14,615.52 (for POF) in our bank account for Residence Permit (RP) application here in Nigeria, are we still required to transfer the funds to an Austrian bank account before obtaining the RP in Austria?

No, not necessary, because before being issued an entry visa by the austrian embassy in Nigeria, your responsible/relevant local authority in Austria has already issued you a residence permit, just waiting for you to come and pick it up.

On arrival ,what may be of pertinence is the registration of your residential address with the authority and obtain the confirmation "Meldezettel". Also registering with your local health insurance scheme " Gesundheitskasse" for your social/health insurance card, EHIC.

1 Like

Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Botlex: 10:34am On Jun 25
OkanlawonB:

No, not necessary, because before being issued an entry visa by the austrian embassy in Nigeria, your responsible/relevant local authority in Austria has already issued you a residence permit, just waiting for you to come and pick it up.

On arrival ,what may be of pertinence is the registration of your residential address with the authority and obtain the confirmation "Meldezettel". Also registering with your local health insurance scheme " Gesundheitskasse" for your social/health insurance card, EHIC.

Alright, thanks for your response...
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Vickthor7812: 11:19am On Jun 25
Please house FH upper Austria already sent my Admission letter and said I can apply for my residency permit/visa with it and submit my legalized documents
before the year runs out. Please has anyone applied for a Visa this year or recently what were the requirements. Do they request for the legalized academic documents or just the admission letter and other documents like NPC, travel and health insurance and the rest??
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by freechuks05(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25
Good evening house,
Please I have been trying to book appointment for the legalization of documents at the Austrian embassy for months but I have not been able to achieve that. Is there anybody who can help me out🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by LadyAyowumi: 9:38pm On Jun 26
freechuks05:
Good evening house,
Please I have been trying to book appointment for the legalization of documents at the Austrian embassy for months but I have not been able to achieve that. Is there anybody who can help me out🙏🙏🙏🙏

Be on the website by 11.59pm or around that time on Tuesday and be ready to start your application as at 12.00am. Be fast so someone else won't submit before you.
Re: General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) by Femich18(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26
freechuks05:
Good evening house,

If you don't mind I have a friend who help people in booking an appointment but with a token o

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? / Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan

Viewing this topic: Dannyset(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.