Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,385 members, 7,891,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Benefits Of Saving Your Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Saving Your Virginity (363 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Saving Your Virginity by JoeyDdamsel(f): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Nancy Hanna says those who engage in premarital sex run a high risk of contracting one of the many venereal diseases around today.

According to Nancy Hanna, there are so many benefits that you get if you remain a virgin until after marriage. Apart from the fact that it is part of religious teachings and commandment for an individual to stay off pre-marital sex, there are other sociological and psychological benefits that one can get from staying off premarital sex.

These are the opinions of the writer and you can read below:

With so many sex movies and sexual images all around, girls are under pressure from their boyfriends to have sex. They can no longer wait till marriage. Are you pressed to have sex before you marry? Here are 10 benefits of waiting till you marry to have sex.

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story

(1) (Reply)

Hello Help Out / Seun Help Bring My Brokos To USA / Help My Brother-in-law Brutally Murdered My 4yr Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.