Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream (9494 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Carlosein(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2010
@poster, thank your stars for dumping that loser.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by chapysammie(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2010
ur b/f is just a junkie,
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by ifihearam: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2010
Nairalanders,please help me out here,

I know LMAO means Laughing My ass out
i also know about RFLMAO but what does LWKMD mean?
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2010
@ poster, why did you dream eh? You for kuku just sleep your own jeje. See wetin you cause. e no good nah cheesy
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by lannre(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
send an SMS to tell him a new dream he will love
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by B4LUV: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
Is just a dream nd the guy is mad at the babe, wat if is real that means he will kill himself or the babe. Na wa 4 him o!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by jerryuffort(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
''Innocent Dream''
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
ifihearam:

Nairalanders,please help me out here,

I know LMAO means Laughing My backside out
i also know about RFLMAO but what does LWKMD mean?

RFLMAO shd be short for ROTFLMAO whick means 'rolling on the floor laughing my a** off'

LWKMD means 'Laugh wan kill me die' . . wink
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by snillok4u(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
i'd blame the girl first for telling the guy.
illetracy na our problem, let me ask na 4naija now!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by beeke(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
This is the truth and nottin bt the truth d guy don chop belleful serious and i must blame d girl for givin him that thing for whole sale wen ur pple neva drink pure water for ur head, and a piece of advise to u girl pls d next guy u re goin to fall in lust with try and retail it for him if not he will tell anoda tory wink wink wink wink wink
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by diehard1: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2010
the guy is just not matured! am sure he is just a six foot infant grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by beeke(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2010
And again please dont tell ur new BF about this dream or else waya go gas
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by ilosiwaju: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
Wonders shall never end! This story is a wannabe of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428658.0.html except that it lacks the bite.
Tell your boyfriend to lay off Rampa.
grin grin grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by agitator: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
why is the user always fond of creating sensational post.
Well sometimes it's good to relieve stress grin grin grin grin grin grin

Avantage:

Hello Nairaland,

I am in a BIG trouble sad
Few days ago my boyfriend of 4 months called me in the morning to say hello. he asked how i slept.
I told him I had a dream about a stranger, who gazed at me.  I was running down the stairs and the stranger continued to looking at me.
My b/f asked if I was attracted, and if something else happened between us in the dream (!)
I thought he was joking, but unfortunately he was serious about my dream. he said that my subconscious was cheating.
I was shocked!!!!
My day begins with thoughts about my BF and the day ends with thinking about him!!
how could he think that my subconscious is thinking about someone else?

i need your advice sad
what should i do ?

He is not calling. not answering my messages
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=300920.msg4243183#msg4243183

peelovee:

Hi, to all NL.

After my company sent me out for a training at Edinburg in UK, i returned suceessfully puting a smell on everybodies face.

My boss who is married with four kids abroad want me to start dating him, giving me his reasons.
1. It was because i have interest in you that was why i insisted that the company sent you for a course at UK.
2. I LOVE you and might marry you.
3. I will promote you and increase you salary.
after all his reasons I refused, three days latter he called me i went to his office lo and behold he ask me if i have finally made up my mind to date him i said i cant't date him because he is my father,instantly he ask me to get out from his office and my manager called me to his office and gave me a LETTER OF TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT.

I was not scared, i only took the letter in good faith and left.

Now he haeard that i have gotten a new job, AS AN ADMIN OFFICER still maintaining the position i held in his company, tho, the pay is not big i accepted it so that i dont stay at home idle.

I was told they want to bid for the a contract, but no one to bid for it, because no admin officer to pass instruction to the secretary to prepare a wining bid, everyone is saying how they wish she was still working with us.three days ago my ex boss, manager, boss wife, secretary, and the cleark , they have been calling me pleading me to come back and work with them.

NL, I am confuse should i go back or continue with my new job.

please advise.

peelovee:

Hello to all,

Please i need an advise now, as I am totally confused. embarassed

I am now in love with my cousin's Ex-guy. We have been in love for the past six months.
He broke up the relationship with my cousin about 1year and 6month today.

This is how it happen,
My counsin befriend this guy for a year, when the going was good, and they both loved each other, the guy was so caring, so loving to my counsin and i. After some month the guy lost hIS job, the next step was for my counsin was to start complaining that the guy is not taking good care of her and so on and so forth, that she is quiting, so i asked her just like that?, it is because he is no longer working?, she never say a word to me.

My cousin just end up the relationship like that without expressing her feeling to Him why she is quiting the relationship, she just told him it was over between them. Since he was in love with her, He called me that i should help him beg on his behalf. I had to tell my counsin to give him a chance, but she refused.

fortunately enough for her she met a new guy who promise marrying her and she started a relationship with her new guy.

This guy came asking me out after a year of his broke-up with my counsin, though it was easy for me to say yes, after two months of much pressure i decided to say yes, which made him get back to himself.

My cousin is aware of our relationship and have haeard that we loved ourselves, and the guy just got a new job with SPDC and she goes around painting my name with a black paint on a white wall.

The fact remains that the person who promise marrying her has disappointed her, and now she is angry with me because i am now i her position. She said she really wants to come back to him, which is not possible.

Please should i countinue with this relationship? or should i quit it. i really need and advise.

Because as it stands now my cousin hates me, calls me cheat, and even tell people that i came in with my beauty to snatch her guy from her by putting a smile on my face, i am afraid she might decide one day to kill me because of this very issue, ple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ase i need advise(s)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278786.msg3960012.html

peelovee:

I cought my guy with his ex-girl on bed, as early as 5:30am when he never expected i will be there. I bang the door and left with anoyance and heart break.

Now he came begging for forgiveness, that he did not have an affair with her, I dont believe what he said,but i have decided to never to give him a second chance in my life.

Please I need avise.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-287064.msg4067980.html

more to come
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by viann: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2010
i think he is sick or he's not interested,he has been lookin 4 an excuse and seein one he had 2 grab it.so move on wit ur life,if he care he will come back.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by emergency2: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2010
well,
i a happy for you.
move on with your life
and if he comes back
know it within you that he will definitely leave you again
live your life jare,
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Echidime(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2010
LOL grin grin grin grin This is a GOOD ONE can't stop laughing, please post his picture here lets see how he looks like and see those yeye mouth of his he use to say your subconscious was cheating.

What does he know about consciousness and subconsciousness if you were my sister i will deal with that guy after enjoying himself with your soft,delicate,delicious body he is talking nonsense.

If you can give me his email address and picture let me handle him for you.

And I will happily replace him and make you my Queen if your interested
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Cikoloko(m): 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
CrazyMan:

He's just being childish. I'm sure that he would mature very soon. 4get tat guy giv him time hes goin 2 cum bak
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by chelseabmw(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2010
UR BOYFRIEND IS A KID
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by ONWARDBABA: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
girl am interested omy girl siad the same tought i waz in a relationship mail me oo am dam serious austinprosper@gmail.com
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by cuteromntc: 4:46am On Apr 27, 2010
It amazes me how NLders advice ppl to break up.could it be because some aint enjoying their relationship or because many are single and jealous of those who aren’t?why cant you proffer a solution without mentioning break-up?na wa for una sha.

@poster I have put my thoughts in-between your story. read and get back to me

Hello Nairaland(some courtesy),

I am in a BIG trouble (poor respectful,humble and seemingly homely girl that cares to keep her home intact)
Few days ago my boyfriend of 4 months called me in the morning to say hello. he asked how i slept.(meaning we were just getting really strong after we started?)
I told him I had a dream about a stranger, who gazed at me.  I was running down the stairs and the stranger continued to looking at me.
My b/f asked if I was attracted, and if something else happened between us in the dream (!)(I assume u  wld complete this statement thus---and I answered yes that we had great intimacy or intimacy of some sort)
I thought he was joking, but unfortunately he was serious about my dream. he said that my subconscious was cheating.(He was a bit immature here and wanted you to calm him down or make him believe it was only a dream and that dreams can just be dreams with no relationship with real life-some dreams can be a revelation anyway)
I was shocked!!!! (You were supposed to know him better n how he reasons.You shoildnt be surprised cos an immature dude would display some immaturity within 4months of serious fun)
My day begins with thoughts about my BF and the day ends with thinking about him!!(yet you find it easy to take the dumb funny advice Nlders who don’t feel your pain or don’t even know a thing about your bf(or ex), are giving.Many of them wouldn’t do what they advised you to do especially the fat mamas cos their sorry a.s.ses would b left single. sorry, but it’s the truth)
how could he think that my subconscious is thinking about someone else?(Your bf wasn’t sure what to feel. not like he believed it.)

I need your advice
what should i do ?(You should have kept to yourself for a while and watched him rather than acting ‘mature’ by breaking up as many of the a.s.ses here would say)

He is not calling. not answering my messages (he is enjoying it, he might still love you as he has always loved u)

But why do you girls find  it difficult to tell if a guy is not genuine? It’s so easy. I will tell you the girls here when I have some time. Have a lot to do right away.Besides I may not have so much time to reply emails.If you must send your quaries/inquiries to  cute.romantik@gmail.com  , I will do my best to reply.

The final test. Has he called you since, is he coming after you?
Do you know what to do and believe if he comes begging?
Tell you later
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by ud4u: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
Very funny, the boy is just looking for an excuse
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by nkemjou(f): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
lol, omo dats hilarious oh sub-consciously cheating? 9ja boiz, grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Dozzy3(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
If your BF is neither psychic or a babalawo then don't take him serious, he just gave u a reason to move on wink
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by ZUBBYNWA(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2010
Must you tell him aboutt your ridiculous dream? grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by denony(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
when u dcided telling him about the dream, what do you expect?
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by stede(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2010
LOL grin angry
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by smithereen: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2010
Na wa o,
I think ur b/f may be a little detached from the day to day realities of running a relationship in a social world. If he can't handle a dream, how will he handle a real-life challenge? I just hope he doesn't end up causing a disconnect in your free-flow of conversation with him.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Pioneer1: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
it is funny cheesy
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by suggyspic: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
[b]My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream
you girls have a way of telling guys stories b4 u actually begin. its now in a dream then d real action takes place. dream well. why did u not dream abt wht u think. dreams are reflections of your thoughts
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by ifyegede(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
u must be a very jobless person!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by LawChick: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
Dont feel too bad, weirder things had been known to happen when a guy & a gal is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Often Should A Lady Have Sex? / Two Zimbabwe Lovebirds Caught Having Sex In Bush Disgraced (Photos) / South African Girl Shares Her Beautiful Nude Picture On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.