Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream (9485 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / His New G.f Is Lezbian,advice Him Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by olorikan(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
Na wa ooo, love on nairaland. u shouldn't have told him at d 1st place. well, shit happens,
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by olorikan(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2010
Na wa ooo, love on nairaland. u shouldn't have told him at d 1st place. well, shit happens,
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Exponental(m): 3:42am On Apr 29, 2010
He is not Man enough 4 ur emotions. Log him out & invalidate his psswd.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Ranoscky(m): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
bear the loss!
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2010
the title of this post should have simply been, "her boyfriend is mad!" cheesy
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by earlalright(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2010
babe, this is comic. i think your boyfriend has a problem of trust. even when it comes to your subconscious.this may be because of your previous actions raising suspicion. if it is a problem of jealousy, he needs therapy. www.myspace.com or become a fan of Alright's Passion on facebook.com
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Kefuie: 4:46am On May 05, 2010
He is a bullshit! He is acting like a child than your weird dream.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by niceG: 8:08am On May 06, 2010
@poster, tell us d truth did u dream of some1 he caught u wit or admiring.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by whitesturd(f): 9:19am On May 06, 2010
Gawd cant stop laughing.Roftlmao.subconscously cheating?.lol.dts a new one.wot wont sumone hear in this world.wot does he take u for?a kid.hahahahahaha.wel he is just luking for a way to dump u but this is like wot?the filmsiest excuse ve ever heard.damn some guys are so impossible.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by candylips(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2010
^^ abi o
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by wjhallmark: 6:31am On May 07, 2010
is this the guy you dreamt of?

Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Ranoscky(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2010
WJHALLMARK

CHAI!!! WETIN I DEY SEE SO? shocked shocked shocked

omo gurls dey suffer oh . . .
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Onchedu(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2010
Hello Nairaland(some courtesy),

I am in a BIG trouble (poor respectful,humble and seemingly homely girl that cares to keep her home intact)
Few days ago my boyfriend of 4 months called me in the morning to say hello. he asked how i slept.(meaning we were just getting really strong after we started?)
I told him I had a dream about a stranger, who gazed at me. I was running down the stairs and the stranger continued to looking at me.
My b/f asked if I was attracted, and if something else happened between us in the dream (!)(I assume u wld complete this statement thus---and I answered yes that we had great intimacy or intimacy of some sort)
I thought he was joking, but unfortunately he was serious about my dream. he said that my subconscious was cheating.(He was a bit immature here and wanted you to calm him down or make him believe it was only a dream and that dreams can just be dreams with no relationship with real life-some dreams can be a revelation anyway)
I was shocked!!!! (You were supposed to know him better n how he reasons.You shoildnt be surprised cos an immature dude would display some immaturity within 4months of serious fun)
My day begins with thoughts about my BF and the day ends with thinking about him!!(yet you find it easy to take the dumb funny advice Nlders who don’t feel your pain or don’t even know a thing about your bf(or ex), are giving.Many of them wouldn’t do what they advised you to do especially the fat mamas cos their sorry a.s.ses would b left single. sorry, but it’s the truth)
how could he think that my subconscious is thinking about someone else?(Your bf wasn’t sure what to feel. not like he believed it.)

I need your advice
what should i do ?(You should have kept to yourself for a while and watched him rather than acting ‘mature’ by breaking up as many of the a.s.ses here would say)

He is not calling. not answering my messages (he is enjoying it, he might still love you as he has always loved u)

U been dey feel like Joseph shey? he myt be right bout Ur subconscious but he's acting very immaturely punishing U for crimes u've nt even had a chance to commit. U love him, u may need to reassure him U'l be true to him.

have U been unfaithful to him before? Does he have trust issues with people or just with U? Are there things u say or do that suggests u are the kind to cheat on Ur partner? Is he himself a cheat? Can U trust him? Are U sexually active together? cos if U are U should understand that men know say the thing no get meter.

reassurance is needed.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Onchedu(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2010
U been dey feel like Joseph shey? he myt be right bout your subconscious but he's acting very immaturely punishing U for crimes u've nt even had a chance to commit. U love him, u may need to reassure him U'l be true to him.

have U been unfaithful to him before? Does he have trust issues with people or just with U? Are there things u say or do that suggests u are the kind to cheat on your partner? Is he himself a cheat? Can U trust him? Are U sexually active together? cos if U are U should understand that men know say the thing no get meter.

reassurance is needed.
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by Dno1gurl(f): 5:33pm On May 07, 2010
Omo see excuse, grin
No be only ''subconscious cheating'' we go soon hear Unconscious cheating grin grin
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by wudd: 7:05am On May 08, 2010
the chic n her guy wahala jare. make them go sidon , ma guy dey jealous dream guy, boooooolsheeeeeeeet!, what a stupid way to discharge a chic, nansense
Re: My B/f Is Mad At Me Because Of My Innocent Dream by COOLDK(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2010
Jst walk up 2 ur guy and tell him "U are not a professional jilter: do it in a professional and matured way next time" and walk away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out / I Have A Crush On A Nairalander / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.