Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,764 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (62317 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by kachi19: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Well Hermano your harsh words don't strike a nerve. How you peeps (freeze and yo freed sheeples) are so keen on matters about religion and churches and pastors than the more appalling situations of our nation. Y'all Freeze Followers are interestingly triggered by every sense of criticism you fail to realise you are a bag of Transgressions yourselves. Take off the spec in your eyes before you point to the log in someone else's Christiandom is free will, Tell your freezer to let God fight for himself; quite dire you think you mentioned the wrong person when i replied you directly from my mention box So i wasn't wrong about the all you freed Sheeple grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by kachi19: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, for how long would it take to learn

Many Christians would attend the program. They have been learning the same thing for years. Going to church to listen to one man feed them with perverted Bible verses. Christ never envisaged a passive Church. Passive church encourages many Christians to be nothing but churchgoers. By now, anyone who has learnt the word for two years doesn't need a teacher anymore but false Christianity is so warped that the false Christians see themselves as people who constantly need to be taught at least every Sunday.

Luke 5:32 *New Living Translation* I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners and need to repent
Like you see there, the church isn't an institution. It is a monastery, we grow so others can grow in return, it's THE GREAT COMISSION. I am not a very good christian btw But i try to be observant. There's always someone out there who is tired of the bad life they're living and in dire need of escaped and that's where you who "Have Graduated" (lol) Comes in. These days people see church as a building which is quite disturbing, the church is the people who are gathered in the name of Christ under the heavens. I really don't even know what say more, perdono mi!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
kachi19:

Luke 5:32 *New Living Translation* I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners and need to repent
Like you see there, the church isn't an institution. It is a monastery, we grow so others can grow in return, it's THE GREAT COMISSION. I am not a very good christian btw But i try to be observant. There's always someone out there who is tired of the bad life they're living and in dire need of escaped and that's where you who "Have Graduated" (lol) Comes in. These days people see church as a building which is quite disturbing, the church is the people who are gathered in the name of Christ under the heavens. I really don't even know what say more, perdono mi!

Bro, you can't deny the fact that today's churches are corporate organizations. You can't. Today's churches are the bedrock of false Christianity.

There is a lot wrong with that billboard because it places the responsibility of the teachings of the Word solely on the pastor of the Church. Why was the pastor's name even on the billboard in the first place? The answer is obvious. People have come to see him as the face and brand of the church. It is no longer about Christ. It is now about "I am a Winners member" and "Come and listen to Papa teach the Word" or "I am a House on the Rock member, my pastor is good".

My brother, a church where attention is deflected from Christ onto a mere man, there you have a PLC and not a Church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by achiever12: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Trustisaburden:
Honestly, i hate freeze with so much passion, but he has a valid point on this one; i have always wondered if those write ups is about some motivations/pep talk show.

Did they ever preach in your church that it is satanic to hate another person? Or your pastor had been too busy preaching about prosperity that he forgot to teach you the basic Christian character and conduct, as if your purpose of becoming a Christian is to make money?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by achiever12: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Bigtotoboi:
I don't see anything wrong with this. God, I hate this frozen idiot so much. FRZ is desperately trying to remain relevant hence the irrelevant criticisms. The earlier he stops, the better for him.

Not wonder many of you in your church are straight candidates for hell fire. Imagine a so-called Christian hating people. Hadn't your business men pastors told you that it is satanic to hate others? Or maybe Mr pastor is busy teaching about money that he doesn't have time to teach you that hating others can register your name in hell fire?

If Jesus should come today and meet you in your hatred? You will enter hell fire and the freeze you hate, because he exposes the hypocrisy of your pastors, may enter heaven
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I am sorry but I don’t want to drop my contacts here. Just send a mail with yours
sent you a pm
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by constancefriday(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Don't be surprised if FRZ makes it to heaven and some of these so-called pastors end up in hell.[/quote]

Daddy Freeze has a point here, no single mention of the centrepoint of Christianity which House On the Rock claims to represent "JESUS CHRIST" ...it's an old billboard issue anyways. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.