Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (62312 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Interesting15: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2018
ikbnice:
This daddy freeze nah serious headache for pastors o.
How? Many of them are not even aware of his existence.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Interesting15: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2018
nwaanambra1:

see one of the 'cattle' that freeze is risking his life and all to free them from the shackles the so-called pastors and men of 'dog' hanged on their neck! severe case of Stockholm syndrome! lipsrsealed cheesy

But you are an atheist. How is your concern?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:
You do not understand branding then.

That signboard is targeted at non christians or non committed christians.

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

Exactly my thought, first it is sponsored by a church and not just any organisation. What do they do in church? It's all about Jesus Christ.

Freeze just think he can criticise anything about the church just because it doesn't sound well to him.

Anyway, that's his own problem.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by OBINERO(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
From 1Cor2:14, its obvious that a carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. What Pastor Paul saw while sitting down, even if Freeze climbs mount Everest he will still not see it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by PhevourofGod: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Johnson5258: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Son of perdition, that's why you didn't advise your cowards parent to go establish a ministry. only lazy he-goat like you goes around criticising churches. If you fail to repent, ten times more you have criticise Jesus and Christian will be the level at which your obituary will be advertised. What's your stress?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Johnson5258: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2018
Naso oooo
OBINERO:
From 1Cor2:14, its obvious that a carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. What Pastor Paul saw while sitting down, even if Freeze climbs mount Everest he will still not see it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2018
SmartMugu:
Don't be surprised if FRZ makes it to heaven and some of these so-called pastors end up in hell.
Heaven is in your brain.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Johnson5258: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Ha! i wonder ooo, church goes around all spheres of life and we are in the 21st century, is sermon and teaching not suppose to change to conform to the standard of the elites now? only if all the teaching were not scripture referenced then it is void and even teaching is allowed. May God help the gullible Christians sha!
udemzy101:

Exactly my thought, first it is sponsored by a church and not just any organisation. What do they do in church? It's all about Jesus Christ.

Freeze just think he can criticise anything about the church just because it doesn't sound well to him.

Anyway, that's his own problem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by oluboyo04(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Daddy freeze is a foolish man
and you are a wiseman. I clap for you
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Johnson5258: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Serious headache for himself because Pastor's no get him time because his case has been settled in the spirit, he is just one of the attack on Christianity so we have to be vigilant.
Interesting15:

How? Many of them are not even aware of his existence.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by nonye6194: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

did you say marketing 101 for a church ?! Marketing what exactly ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by kingsolo215(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2018
If you stop to throw a stone at every dog that barks on your way, you will never reach your destination
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by oluboyo04(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Johnson5258:
Ha! i wonder ooo, church goes around all spheres of life and we are in the 21st century, is sermon and teaching not suppose to change to conform to the standard of the elites now? only if all the teaching were not scripture referenced then it is void and even teaching is allowed. May God help the gullible Christians sha!
no sir, sermons and teachings are not meant to be changed with the passage of time. We are supposed to continue building on the foundation of the apostles.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by rosita33(f): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

then the church is politicizing the house of God then. the bible says go into the world and preach the bible, not using indirect ways to bing people to Christ. cos they are looking for more members to feed on that was why the advert, sorry business advert was like that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by maxibee123(m): 8:53am On Mar 02, 2018

Thank God ooooo
It's obvious he didn't study marketing
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Davoj: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Reading some of the posts on here have made me realize that somepeople actually have Minus IQ, even my kid sister can discern that Daddy freeze speaks the truth(except for the strong drink part), Study your Bibles ffs stop depending on some wolf to interpret for you. Study to show yourself approved. I feel so ashamed of some posts here. True doctrine of Christ is not even recognized anymore. Its so sad to see that Freeze has more bible knowledgeable than our so called popular preachers.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2018
as much as I dislike daddy G.O freeze, the idiot is actually right on this one... Na churches like this dey give christianity bad name and make dead brain people like daddy freeze criticize and generalize the Whole issue... As if there are no good churches out there...
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2018
nwaanambra1:

see one of the 'cattle' that freeze is risking his life and all to free them from the shackles the so-called pastors and men of 'dog' hanged on their neck! severe case of Stockholm syndrome! lipsrsealed cheesy

Stockholm na d capital of Sweden o. Haha
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ProsNG: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

Can you listen to yourself? Marketing 101 with the church of God. And when they find out it's about religion on getting to church, will they not leave or don't come next time? It's not a trap, is it?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Davoj: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2018
Why do u guys think Freeze has never attacked Kumuyi, have u guys noticed. Kumuyi preaches sound doctrine. Same with Gbile Akanni (itinerant preacher). only very few are courageous enough to preach the true gospel.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hi friend..

Hey. Such a long time
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Kinikini: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2018
A word of advise for Freeze. He should find a way to get women to connect to his message and his aim will be achieved. The pastors got the women hooked to their message and the men became easy conquest. The first gender and the worst affected by Freeze's message is the women and naturally where the women go, just like the horney bees, the men follow.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Lumig: 9:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Faithway10:
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze is not done with churches yet.

A new billboard by Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House on the Rock church caught his attention today and he has taken to Instagram to criticize it.

He shared the above photo and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfympLcHSMY/

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/daddy-freeze-criticizes-hose-rocks-billboard.html

it perturbs me also, it seems we have MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS in today's church than REAL PASTORS. Motivational Speaking without Jesus is purely SOCIAL GATHERING [political movement]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by SlayerForever: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2018
[s]
Yankee101:

[/s]

Nothing personal,your post is so stupid.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2018
To everyone clapping against this billboard, I think if they were alive in the time Jesus walked on earth, they would be among those that criticized Jesus for letting a woman wipe His feet with expensive perfume and her hair. The fact that Freeze was right on tithing, doesn't mean he's right on everything he says against christianity. If you think his now your goto expert on the bible, you're still a sheep. You just exchanged one shepherd for another.

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by obatoro: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2018
I will advice you to get the book titled "This Little Church went to the Market" There is nothing like branding or advertising in the gospel.
The gospel is not attractive.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by chyket(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.I totally disagree with you on this!!!Christianity is not a secret society that you hide what one is getting into till later.Everyone should know what he is getting into an initio!!Its actually the holy spirit that influences people to seek Christ and the message of salvation should always be loud and clear.

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.

Forget that. Jesus christ abuse the pharisees none stop. Woe unto you pharisees, generations of vipers., hypocrites. What is that compared to what freeze is stating. Has he destroyed a temple yet.

The anger most people who see the lies feel towards this men of God, you don't undersand. It's enough to destroy their temples.

The other day, ,it was otobo friend, opening filling station and transport line for his wife. Right in you very before.our dosility sometimes is over the top anoying.
No wonder this people take us for granted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2018
TWoods:

When did Jesus become about branding? When something no longer has the power to convict, the power to heal, the power to raise the dead, essentially the power of the Holy Ghost, it resorts to gimmicks like branding. Shame.

Lol my niggy..you are so point. Branding! This is the psychology the church borrow from that is making them more like the world.

How do you brand a christ. A phenomenon that has existed before you and will exist long after you. A phenomenon that has weather storms of two thousand years and still standing. All Paul asked us to do is demonstrate love. Demonstrate it! This many long road of many talking, is because the church can't demonstrate love.

weather i have the gift of understanding all mystries and all knowledge but I have not loved, I am nothing

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

So wat does the bible say about that? Is dat a yardstick for Christian lifestyle? Does the bible not tell us, that "whoever is ashamed of me, before me, I too will be ashamed of b4 my father"?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.

He'd simply an agent of darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.