Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,719 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (62374 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ione4africa: 2:23am On Mar 02, 2018
I am not a fan of Freeze or any other but Yo, when I see the truth I conform with it. Truly, "some" have indeed taken the gospel as man's business not God's anymore. They commercialize and brand it so well to man that he has to find it appealing. You can't proclaim the gospel without Jesus in it. He has to be centre of it, precise and boldly spelt out. This is not commerce or entertainment. It doesn't have to be attractive or appealing to anybody. Christianity is all about Jesus Christ and so all forms of publicity should point to Him. A lot of preachers no longer hit the nail at the head. Although I think Freeze on the other hand should find a more subtle approach towards driving his points. To reduce misunderstanding if he wants to pass a message cause in this part of our world common sense is evidently scarce. A lot of Bees in the Zone will attack u without reason. My 2kobos though gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 2:24am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.
Freeze explained in details thanks for this piece... grin funny but truth...
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2018
It will take some people up to a century to figure out what freeze is saying.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by StackNerd: 3:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:
You do not understand branding then.

That signboard is targeted at non christians or non committed christians.

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

Like seriously! Marketing for Jesus right??

If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me John 12:32.
Jesus never gave us any wordly way of bringing men to him.

Please note: I am not criticizing HOTR .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 02, 2018
G007:
This guy has a point though.
Looks like advertisement for some academic conference

or a school grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by achiever12: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.

You and your empty pastors have reduced yourselves to women, who would leave the main issue and focus on the irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2018
A times I try to criticize yhis an called Freeze but when I look at the issues he raises in a 2nd thought there seems to some sense. New Generation churches obviously remove the name jesus from their branding , they seem to conner their followers to blve in their own teachings .

Since diverted my tithes to the truly needy on the streets I have also seen positive changes in my life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by DonDiego(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2018
FRESHG:
NWOKEM MEPEE ANYA GI KA IGHOTA IHE EKWENSUA A NA KPO FREEZE NA ACHO IME. NDI ALAKUBA ZIPUTARA NWOKE AHU KA O GHASAA NDI KWESIRI IKE NA JESU CHRISTI. O BURU NA INWERE ANYA IME MMUO, IKWESIRI IMATA NA ONWERE ONYE KWU YA NA-AZU

Nwokem, kpuchie ọnụ there, ọbụrụ na imaro ife ana akọ.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 4:04am On Mar 02, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if after reading freeze's comment and you still went ahead and type this rubbish, then i can boldly say you have minus zero IQ hence the reason why you don't even know what IQ means. cheesy
thank you for telling that ediot what he is

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if after reading freeze's comment and you still went ahead and type this rubbish, then i can boldly say you have minus zero IQ hence the reason why you don't even know what IQ means. cheesy

Has Freeze become your God or standard in following God?

Sometimes, we shouldn't be quick to criticize but ask questions to know more. That the advert was done that way doesn't mean Jesus is missing. He should have asked the creator what He meant by the keywords used before jumping to conclusion. If after explanation, it has nothing about Christ or His word, then he is free to say whatever he likes.

Also, this advert didn't point to any individual as a replacement of Christ. So, the guy Freeze is just a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2018
TWoods:

When did Jesus become about branding? When something no longer has the power to convict, the power to heal, the power to raise the dead, essentially the power of the Holy Ghost, it resorts to gimmicks like branding. Shame.

Gbam..this is a 100% hit on the nail. Freeze is right on this one 100000%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Nauttyprof:

Has Freeze become your God or standard in following God?

Sometimes, we shouldn't be quick to criticize but ask questions to know more. That the advert was done that way doesn't mean Jesus is missing. He should have asked the creator what He meant by the keywords used before jumping to conclusion. If after explanation, it has nothing about Christ or His word, then he is free to say whatever he likes.

Also, this advert didn't point to any individual as a replacement of Christ. So, the guy Freeze is just a noise maker.

Lol...so u go about asking MTN or other brands what is the message they are trying to pass across on a
billboard?
If what you are preaching is Christ and his church that he bought with his own precious blood, then it should be obvious to even a blind man. Please lest focus on the message Freeze is trying to pass across here cos he is on 100% right on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by fabre4: 5:22am On Mar 02, 2018
G007:
This guy has a point though.
Looks like advertisement for some academic conference

like u said its an advertisements targeted at non-Christians not those who think they know it all. If a muslim puts up a post where allah and mohammed and Qur'an are mentioned in the same sentence would you attend.
it has to look interesting.
the surprising thing is that you guys think you're getting free from one chain not knowing you are entering a more dangerous one until you reach a point when you decide which of Gods word to take and from there its a free fall. Guard your heart with all diligence for from it are the issues of life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by fabre4: 5:25am On Mar 02, 2018
JAZES:

Lol...so u go about asking MTN or other brands what is the message they are trying to pass across on a
billboard?
If what you are preaching is Christ and his church that he bought with his own precious blood, then it should be obvious to even a blind man. Please lest focus on the message Freeze is trying to pass across here cos he is on 100% right on this one.

the billboard is advertising a church not preaching. you think you are not a sheeple but from your post the joke is on you
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Religion is big business in Nigeria cos of the high level of poverty undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2018
StackNerd:

Like seriously! Marketing for Jesus right??

If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me John 12:32.
Jesus never gave us any wordly way of bringing men to him.

Please note: I am not criticizing HOTR .
nice to see u quoting scriptures. How many souls have you won to the Lord this year cos that is the job Jesus gave all Christians. Jesus never gave us the ministry of criticism.. Talking about packaging or marketing the gospel, Apostle paul said to d jew he behaveds like the jews, to the gentiles he behaved like them also so he can by all means save some
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2018
fabre4:

the billboard is advertising a church not preaching. you think you are not a sheeple but from your post the joke is on you

lol....Paul in 1cor 2: 4-5 told d corithians " And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom,
but in the demonstration of spirit and of power" and in verse 5 he told them the reason why 5. "That your faith should not stand in
the wisdom of men but in the power of God"

Say no more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by blackboythink: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2018
@Yanjee101 Is deciet now an evangelical tool?

Just asking.

Yankee101:
You do not understand branding then.

That signboard is targeted at non christians or non committed christians.

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by revelation2013(m): 5:37am On Mar 02, 2018
I have never commented on Freeze's comments all these while but I must say somebody sitting on the fence like him cannot understand.

Connect with believers, belong to the fold by accepting Christ, Learn more through discipleship and become a mature Christian.

Simple.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by fabre4: 5:37am On Mar 02, 2018
JAZES:

lol....Paul in 1cor 2: 4-5 told d corithians " And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom,
but in the demonstration of spirit and of power" and in verse 5 he told them the reason why 5. "That your faith should not stand in
the wisdom of men but in the power of God"

Say no more

the bolded lies your answer. this is an advertisements not preaching understand the difference simple. if u think u know all why dont you start your own church and lets see how well you do
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Lightening: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2018
EloquentMedia:
He will gradually self-destruct. The more he criticizes the more these men rise higher and higher achieving great things for God and humanity. One day you will just hear, he has killed himself as he could no longer take it

Is that your wish for him because he criticizes our erring pastors? What will you then wish him he he blasphemes Christ? This idol worship must stop please!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by semyman: 5:38am On Mar 02, 2018
kachi19:
Well, i think these days this freezer's I.Q is getting reduced. I wonder why!!
you wish? See mumu
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2018
debolayinka:

This is what you say when you just don't want to get some sense knocked into your skull.

Go and find water to drink mr Internet tough guy, too much pain is not good sad
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:40am On Mar 02, 2018
fabre4:

the bolded lies your answer. this is an advertisements not preaching understand the difference simple. if u think u know all why dont you start your own church and lets see how well you do

lol....and who told you am not discipling people, send me a dm and i will send some wholesome teachings.

Please , lets not this personal at all....this is about christ and his church
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by JAZES(m): 5:42am On Mar 02, 2018
JAZES:

lol....and who told you am not discipling people, send me a dm and i will send some wholesome teachings.

Please , lets not take this personal at all....this is about christ and his church
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by StackNerd: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2018
salvation101:
nice to see u quoting scriptures. How many souls have you won to the Lord this year cos that is the job Jesus gave all Christians. Jesus never gave us the ministry of criticism.. Talking about packaging or marketing the gospel, Apostle paul said to d jew he behaveds like the jews, to the gentiles he behaved like them also so he can by all means save some

To answer Your First Question
2nd Corinthians 12 vs 2-6

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 3 And I know that this man—whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows— 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell. 5 I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. 6 Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say,

To Correct the Comment Made About Apostle Paul
1st Corinthians 9 vs 20
While working with the Jews, I live like a Jew in order to win them; and even though I myself am not subject to the Law of Moses, I live as though I were when working with those who are, in order to win them.

I need no Further Explanation. Please Ma, Try to reference the Bible correctly not to mislead people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2018
kachi19:
Well, i think these days this freezer's I.Q is getting reduced. I wonder why!!

He is just looking for trouble. When it starts his old will disappear.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by fabre4: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2018
JAZES:

Please , lets not this personal at all....this is about christ and his church

If you really do you would have known how difficult it is to bring people to church. what do you think they would talk about in the church? about house on the rock? the Bible says he that is not for us is against us because someone doesn't use the known method doesn't mean he should be cast away. Through time as the world evolved the church did so too, so its not a new thing who ever believed we would be allowed to use Bible talkless of having it in our devices. The church has to evolve and be dynamic enough to reach out to people out there. I admire those guys for their effort in building Christianity and I would never say a world to pull them down cause I understand we are in the last days and Satan would do anything to pull down the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BushWickBill: 5:55am On Mar 02, 2018
TWoods:

When did Jesus become about branding? When something no longer has the power to convict, the power to heal, the power to raise the dead, essentially the power of the Holy Ghost, it resorts to gimmicks like branding. Shame.
Thank you!!!
It all boils down to the church becoming worldly. And the fellow who was referencing "branding" and all that rubbish about marketing is just one of the lost souls who must subject God's word to the world standards and dilute it to suit his lifestyle.

I can conclude that the modern Christian is just a failed one. Living according to the dictates of this world. Subjecting the ways of Christ to the scrutiny of the world. Did "marketing 101" exist when Christ was alive? Did Christ mince words when preaching his message? Did he sugarcoat his message?

Ijust tire. Like you I listen to Praise Jam and stay home afterwards. People like Adefarasin are just glorified motivational speakers with great diction and advanced dialect. Like you rightly pointed out, there is no longer any power in the church hence the need to retort to tricks.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Lightening: 5:56am On Mar 02, 2018
singtone:
You talk about Pastors, Who has make you judge over them?
Pls try that on any imam or a Muslim prophet. If you are not roasted alive.when the freeze talk like this some foolish christains, will just key in, because there minds are already divided. But as for me say what you want to say. Cuz mind has decide it. Who has make you ruler over them.
But Remember that, no matter are the winds are the Mountain shall never bow to it.

Even respected pastors are beginning to agree with Freeze and you are here asking him to also criticize Muslim Imams before you validate his message. To what end please? Was it not such constructive criticism of the catholic establishment by Marthin Luther ( a catholic priest himself) that eventually gave rise to the booming Pentecostal movement, and the church became better for it. Yet you are pained by same criticism that has started discussions that is bound to lead to another round of badly needed reform in today's church. What arrogance!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BushWickBill: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2018
fabre4:

If you really do you would have known how difficult it is to bring people to church. what do you think they would talk about in the church? about house on the rock? the Bible says he that is not for us is against us because someone doesn't use the known method doesn't mean he should be cast away. Through time as the world evolved the church did so too, so its not a new thing who ever believed we would be allowed to use Bible talkless of having it in our devices. The church has to evolve and be dynamic enough to reach out to people out there. I admire those guys for their effort in building Christianity and I would never say a world to pull them down cause I understand we are in the last days and Satan would do anything to pull down the church.
You are just speaking of what you don't know.

Christ and his word and ways will never change

"Heaven and earth will pass away but not one joy of my word will fade away"
"Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today, forever"

I'd be surprised if you knew these passages let alone what they mean. Otherwise you won't type the drivel you just did.
Nobody is pulling the church down. If anyone is, it is those pastors like Adefarasin who want to preach a message without reference to Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.