Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,249 members, 7,887,703 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (62372 Views)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2018
He should realize that whatever he says will not make churches shut down.

He even looks like someone who will do more than the flamboyant pastors if given the chance. He just has not got his opportunity yet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by demitola(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Trustisaburden:
Honestly, i hate freeze with so much passion, but he has a valid point on this one; i have always wondered if those write ups is about some motivations/pep talk show.
Then you dont really understand the gospel business. Try listen to Sam Adeyemi's short morning radio program and listen to him on the other hand from his pulpit. You will realise there's milk and meat level about God's word. That management gave Adeyemi the national limelight. Whatever your business is, face it. Leave this gospel business to those investing heavily on it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2018
nwaanambra1:

if after reading freeze's comment and you still went ahead and type this rubbish, then i can boldly say you have minus zero IQ hence the reason why you don't even know what IQ means. cheesy
You are the one with zero IQ if after reading him you still take him serious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Joemint(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2018
There is almost no church in this Shit hole, churches now business centre.
This is the beginning I guess.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:
You do not understand branding then.

That signboard is targeted at non christians or non committed christians.

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

cheesy yr eye never clear reach. Was freeze not one of you @ house on the rock? Are u sayn he doesnt know what he is talking about?
Jesus they call to brainwash you all into Freemasonry...
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2018
traeces:
This guy is always criticizing and insulting pastors over everything, yet he abused and drove out his wife and children and is living with another man's wife. These are only a few of the many unchristlike things about him so I wonder where he gets his moral justification from.

Attack the message not the messenger!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2018
SolexxBarry:
This guys hatred for churches is increasing by the day,he just hates and criticizes anything christianity
He doesn't criticise Christianity, he criticized the path at which our so called men of God go about it.people truly have left the path of Christ and have started chasing the things of this world.. open your eyes and seek the kingdom of God first before the things of this world
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ilovegoodfood: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2018

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically.

Go and study Marketing 101 and stop running your mouth because you gained relevance by critisizing church tithe.

Are u for real...mentioning Jesus Christ will scare them away?
what then do you tell then when they eventually show up.
Freeze is doing what Jesus did in the temple in the days of yore...many pastors have turned God's house to a den of thieves and robbers. You will never understand why God is asking Freeze to speak out.
Go and read your Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

Jesus came as man, not a mighty Angel so men can listen to him...branding

Jesus dined with drunks and sinners, more concerned about them first than criticizing...branding

Branding is about optics, how people see things. If you don't understand that humans are visual and perceptive beings and have independence of thoughts, and you need to convince them then you don't know man.

u need to retrace yr steps. U'v been misled. What branding? Its not Christianity, dnt be deceived. Its a New-Age doctrine (Illuminati)
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

The first sign of any religious word will turn them off automatically. But immediately you walk into house on the rock, it is all about Jesus. But the idea is to draw you in with dazzle.

I think it's good d church has kept quiet n not rant wit this goat on social media, cos if u a sane human fights wit a mad man den means u equally mad.

when a fox can't get to d fruit it will console itself dat after d grapes may b sour such is d life of freeze n he will continue to rant, till his stupidity makes him to b irrelevant n people stay away from him like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by stagger: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Freeze is a stupid noisemaker. Has he empowered anyone in his miserable life?
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by josh005(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2018
FRESHG:
NWOKEM MEPEE ANYA GI KA IGHOTA IHE EKWENSUA A NA KPO FREEZE NA ACHO IME. NDI ALAKUBA ZIPUTARA NWOKE AHU KA O GHASAA NDI KWESIRI IKE NA JESU CHRISTI. O BURU NA INWERE ANYA IME MMUO, IKWESIRI IMATA NA ONWERE ONYE KWU YA NA-AZU
Nwa Nna eziokwu ka ikwuru, o nwere ekwenzu na akuru ya egwu o n'agba.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by gr8tone: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2018
ikbnice:
This daddy freeze nah serious headache for pastors o.
headache for himself. Ardent critics don't see much good about everything.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

All these are stories...... The fact stil remains if it abt Jesus... Let the world knw it Jesus ���
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by refreshrate: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Trustisaburden:
Honestly, i hate freeze with so much passion, but he has a valid point on this one; i have always wondered if those write ups is about some motivations/pep talk show.

Think deeper.
people who already have the consciousness of Christ do not need directions to a church...Its those who do not!

That said, do you see someone who is really not keen on the church thing saying "oh look plenty write up of Jesus on the billboard that should be interesting I'm going in!!"?

Is it because freeze is oyibo you think he knows at he's saying?

Na Romania fa!
If dem give you Romania passport you go take am?
worse still dem come mix him own with osun state...haba!

you people miss the real source of his frustrations

buying big watches and constant running of mouth should reveal something to you lot na
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Wetin dey church wey i go visit sb yesterday

Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by gr8tone: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
stagger:
Freeze is a stupid noisemaker. Has he empowered anyone in his miserable life?
no need to insult him. God is watching everybody
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 7:46am On Mar 02, 2018
EloquentMedia:
He will gradually self-destruct. The more he criticizes the more these men rise higher and higher achieving great things for God and humanity. One day you will just hear, he has killed himself as he could no longer take it

We rather wait to hear you av killed urself because of ur low IQ
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2018
I'v been waiting for Freeze to address this issue & i biliv he's got so much to say concerning this New Age Doctrine Temple called house on the rock. He was one of them, & i wanna hear more from him..... #FreeTheCaptives!
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Agozie48: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2018
ikorodureporta:
That SECRET CULT, brainwashing innocent souls into ILLUMINATI/NEW AGE/ FREEMASONRY.

As for me, i've said it before, & i wont stop until we #FreeTheCaptives! HOUSE ON THE ROCK IS NOT A CHURCH! BE WISE!!

Read up all the links attached here... https://www.nairaland.com/4288619-house-rock-communion-day-outfits

cc Agozie48, hear from another source

lol very funny, your opinion suit yourself, it doesn't stop the fact that the church is a wonderful one that's why anywhere it is in Nigeria people troop in there because there is just something unique about it.
please don't mention me again save your theories and let God be the judge
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Trustisaburden:

Fruit of the spirit; LOVE, Joy, peace....

You can't hate someone and make heaven. It is not possible. Hate is a strong word.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by emmypero10(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2018
FRESHG:
NWOKEM MEPEE ANYA GI KA IGHOTA IHE EKWENSUA A NA KPO FREEZE NA ACHO IME. NDI ALAKUBA ZIPUTARA NWOKE AHU KA O GHASAA NDI KWESIRI IKE NA JESU CHRISTI. O BURU NA INWERE ANYA IME MMUO, IKWESIRI IMATA NA ONWERE ONYE KWU YA NA-AZU
Ndi kwuya na azu kari...the men of God has lost it.. free the sheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by StackNerd: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2018
salvation101:
you are trying to hide behind a Bible verse, the truth is dat you have neglected the great commission and instead you have resorted to criticizing those who are actively serving obeying God...

. I also hope the book of Philippians is in your bible.
Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Philippians 1:15‭-‬18 KJV

I'm still trying to find where I critized a fellow brethren.

I only made a comment about " marketing and branding term" used.

I hope you can check the meaning of criticism in your Dictionary
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Agozie48:

lol very funny, your opinion suit yourself, it doesn't stop the fact that the church is a wonderful one that's why anywhere it is in Nigeria people troop in there because there is just something unique about it.
please don't mention me again save your theories and let God be the judge

cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by overboard(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2018
TWoods:

When did Jesus become about branding? When something no longer has the power to convict, the power to heal, the power to raise the dead, essentially the power of the Holy Ghost, it resorts to gimmicks like branding. Shame.

I'm into branding and I'm absolute agreement with you but I'm also toying with the idea that some gimmick may pull the unsaved there. I read sething to that effect in the late Dr Miles Munroe's Seasons of Change, I think.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Ajixegun: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2018
He's very right about this. cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by eyinjuege: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2018
BushWickBill:

You are just speaking of what you don't know.

Christ and his word and ways will never change

"Heaven and earth will pass away but not one joy of my word will fade away"
"Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today, forever"

I'd be surprised if you knew these passages let alone what they mean. Otherwise you won't type the drivel you just did.
Nobody is pulling the church down. If anyone is, it is those pastors like Adefarasin who want to preach a message without reference to Christ.

In all fairness, and without bias, have you ever heard Paul Adefarasin preach without making a reference to Christ?
In any of his messages, has he always being silent about Christ?
Why then would you think because of this billboard, he still won't preach christ in a program happening in his church? Why would he suddenly stop preaching Christ?
I've listened to him speak, but always with bible references , and he does talk about the gospel.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by Boss13: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Yankee101:

Please excuse me! I didn’t want to comment on this thread, but people like you keep making excuses for fraudsters with bibles. Who, within the island environs that doesn’t know House on the Rock is a church? Even the horses from Elegushi are aware that’s house on the rock is a church due to their consistent and aggressive advertisements. The church is not the only one. If you live within the Island environs, 95% of the Bills boards are church adverts. Who are they converting that they have not finished converting? Please, they are competing with themselves now to poach members from other churches. FYI there is serious competition between House in the rock, Elevation church and House of David abi Covenant center.
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by flyDixon: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2018
All this hate inside him for Christianity.......
Hatred consumes like a wild fire.
He who is without sin should cast..................
Re: Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2018
Boss13:

Please excuse me! I didn’t want to comment on this thread, but people like you keep making excuses for fraudsters with bibles. Who, within the island environs that doesn’t know House on the Rock is a church? Even the horses from Elegushi are aware that’s house on the rock is a church due to their consistent and aggressive advertisements. The church is not the only one. If you live within the Island environs, 95% of the Bills boards are church adverts. Who are they converting that they have not finished converting? Please, they are competing with themselves now to poach members from other churches. FYI there is serious competition between House in the rock, Elevation church and House of David abi Covenant center.

but why are you pained ? Because you sound like you are . If freeze wants to set a model on how the church should operate , he should open his own and set his own example and let us be . Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.