Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:47 PM

Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (50280 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 14, 2010
may God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by tomygal9ja: 1:34am On May 17, 2010
uncle alex, u sound like u r fighting wit the dead. u shouldnt, lets leave every judgement and thinking to God, for he knows best.  I remember clearly that the bible  says we shd forgive offenders 70x7times. if the Bible can encourage us mere mortals to be that forgiving, I see no reason why God who created us in his own image and likeness will not forgive Dagrin. Afterall, you and i do not know if he had been absorbed of his wrong doings during the time  he was in bed. 
Afterall this same bible says no matter the sin, all we need do is ask for forgiveness and we will get it.  Dagrin knew God, and in his songs, he constantly asked for forgiveness.  Who knows just maybe during that one week space b4 he passed on, he asked for forgiveness.
But whatever it is, lets not judge, lets just mourn with his family and wish them well.  For before he became DAGRIN, he was somebody's son, brother, friend, colleague, dependants and mentor (no matter how bad u think he was, someone out there must have looked up to h im).
As good xtians, we should always be mindful of the what we say, cuz there is power in the tongue.  Do you have an idea of how the family of this little boy will feel if by chance, they come across your unwarranted post? Lets try as much as possible not to hurt people esp when a life has been lost.

I watched him at perform at Polo club about 2 weeks b4 this sad incident and I saw that, that boy was a good boy who probably wit a better background, he would have lived a better life.
I am sure you wouldnt have been any better if you came from his kind of background!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by tpia5: 4:28am On Jul 07, 2011
skyone:

Sad to hear he died without confirming his place in Heaven[b], i hope those of us in the world will now hacking to the way of the Lord Jesus Christ.[/b]

The day i gave my life to Christ was the day a fellow comrade "A.K.A Abari" was shot dead just in front of me during my days in LASU,  fellas i was hiding in a bush but extremely lucky. This was 1996 fight btw EYE, and vikings, several lost their life in vain, several ran mental but those of us that repented are still alive and well.

Guys and girls Stop all these swagger, night party, etc it will lead you no where, the life of those in this category are always disastrous. This is the time to focus on the word of God and do His will particularly in this last days.

To be forwarned is to be forharmed. Think

just as i thought.

a lot of cultists are hiding in the churches pretending to be christians.

satan, God punish you.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by back2dmatter: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) / Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.