Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (50205 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Chinboli(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2010
Da-grin how my God. What a lose. please visit the site in my signature
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by obxddon(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2010
Some fools are here to talk about how he got drunk and killed himself, whether he was drunk and crashed into a stationary truck or whatever , na one death for kill am, so let no hipocrite come up on this thread to say trash about how he lived his life, Who is more Holy!!!

Barrack O' grin, Rest in peac, Nk ti won ba n je lorun ni ko ma ba won je, sunreee oooo
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by roddypiper: 11:12am On May 02, 2010
R.I.P So much talent gone to waste. R.I.P
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by kolamilan(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2010
Al dat talent. Wastd
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by kolamilan(m): 11:38am On May 02, 2010
Though our hearts ache, but we are consoled by the fact that you are taking a deep heavenly rest. We love and miss you dearly dagrin but God loves you most. May your gently soul rest in the bossom of our lord, till we meet in paradise. Ha daring RIP
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by bayolove(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2010
da grin alapomeji awon orisa maji to damu awon omo ibeji

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 02, 2010
obxddon:

Some fools are here to talk about how he got drunk and killed himself, whether he was drunk and crashed into a stationary truck or whatever , na one death for kill am, so let no hipocrite come up on this thread to say trash about how he lived his life, Who is more Holy!!!

Barrack O' grin, Rest in peac, Nk ti won ba n je lorun ni ko ma ba won je, sunreee oooo

Some "fools", as you call them, have also lost loved ones, that were actually related to them, through the rash actions of other drivers. I don't know this guy, he may have been a talented artist, but that's about it. This is a public forum, and discussions take place here, good and bad. How he crashed into a stationery truck, only God knows. Was he drunk? Possibly.

It could have been worse - he could have killed someone else, as opposed to just himself. It's not about being holier than thou, it's about speaking your mind.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by omomoller(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2010
i got addicted to you man.now its crazy that you are gone. a.k.a akogun.gud nyte man.heaven will be glad to have you.

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by friendl: 1:57pm On May 02, 2010
is that real or is just my eyez,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 02, 2010
why does he have a rifle strapped to his chest in that photo.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mohid(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2010
This dude was apparently loved by a lot of people and while i do not want to join issues with folks talking about where he is right now, I really believe when someone this young and with a lot of promise dies so suddenly in such circumstances, it should jolt someone's reality.
We are all supposed to look at this and ask ourselves some pertinent questions.
Truth is having six billion ppl on the planet telling u rest in peace at ur demise doesn’t necessarily mean one wud be in heaven.
As much as God is love, He is holy and has set standards, there are certain criteria one must meet to get to heaven and see God irrespective of your impact on earth.
, as for the criteria, everyone that has access to the internet and hence this forum has heard of them before, we hear it every time on our TV, Radio and in the buses on our way to work.
In another one, two or three years all the grieving wud have ended ( the world is already getting over MJ)and folks moved on to their busy lives,but somebody somewhere is going to take some positives from this, redefine their lives and in turn their walk with God.
On the other hand someone else is going to ignore all this, call this and other similar posts dumb and it will count against him in eternity.
QUESTION IS: what are YOU going to do with it?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by zulutravel: 4:36pm On May 02, 2010
RIP;DAGrin, Nigeria's finest Hip-hop star
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by whitesturd(f): 5:36pm On May 02, 2010
Dagrin ure such a hero and i am so proud of u.some people are just so heartless i dont care if this guy drove drunk or woteva cos no one was dere to see how it realy happened.so that is not the issue here.a lot of people drive drunk and are still alive till date.its one death dat would kill someone whether u live righteous or not.so its just his fate.but wot i hate is seeing people write all sorts dat he was drunk,bla bla bla.he didnt deserve to die at that age.but it has happened so the best we can do is not to condemn him but symphatise.well this guy was realy talented and dts y people love him so much.wel the Bible forbids talking ill about the dead cos wot dey did on earth is left to dem.Dagrin U ARE MY BEST NAIJA MUSICIAN THE NEWS OF your DEATH HURT ME SO MUCH AND U WOULD FOREVER BE REMEMBERED.AS 4 me U ARE A HERO. F *****  K ALL HATERS.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nellaluv(f): 5:57pm On May 02, 2010
Who the heck is Barack O'grin
is that his alias or what, jor oh, na wa
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 02, 2010
nella I know you're entitled to your opinion but its not wise to disrespect the dead. Dagrin's alias was also Barack O'Grin
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by sley4life(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2010
what a rare gem
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by coopedro(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2010
R.I.P DAgrin
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nellaluv(f): 6:52pm On May 02, 2010
@ Arkinses, how i'm i disrespecting the dead, can't you just answer the question without adding something silly.
Did he pick the name for himself or people just decided to call him that 'cos he's dead . The name sounds like Barack Obama, lol. I'm not hating here.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 02, 2010
nellaluv:

@ Arkinses, how i'm i disrespecting the dead, can't you just answer the question without adding something silly.
Did he pick the name for himself or people just decided to call him that 'cos he's dead . The name sounds like Barack Obama, lol. I'm not hating here.
saying something silly? you were on some "what the heck" trip madam! That's disrespect given the fact that he'd been referred to as Barack O'Grin way before he died. There's a reason why the usage of Google, ask.com and other search engines come for free for if people don't know stuff prior to asking about it.
P.S: I'm only being nice cos of the who in question, don't mistake my being gentle for being senile.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2010
Rest in peace my brother.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nellaluv(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2010
@ Arkinses,
i'm so scared right now, purleeease, the least you can do is to cough out any available phlegm you've been holding up inside, like i care.
R.I.P
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Kinezeala(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2010
Geez!he was onli 23,each tme i watch general pype's champion rmx video were he tuk part of d 1st verse i get movd 2 tears!!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mrofficial(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2010

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nellaluv(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2010
He's actually 26
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mrofficial(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2010
nellaluv:

He's actually 26

You don know now? grin grin grin no more heck i guess.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nellaluv(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2010
mr.official:
You don know now? grin grin grin no more heck i guess.
grin grin grin i know that before, i'm just seeing Barack O'Grin cheesy ,lol
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by skyone(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2010
Sad to hear he died without confirming his place in Heaven[b], i hope those of us in the world will now hacking to the way of the Lord Jesus Christ.[/b]

The day i gave my life to Christ was the day a fellow comrade "A.K.A Abari" was shot dead just in front of me during my days in LASU, fellas i was hiding in a bush but extremely lucky. This was 1996 fight btw EYE, and vikings, several lost their life in vain, several ran mental but those of us that repented are still alive and well.

Guys and girls Stop all these swagger, night party, etc it will lead you no where, the life of those in this category are always disastrous. This is the time to focus on the word of God and do His will particularly in this last days.

To be forwarned is to be forharmed. Think
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Shaunscot(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2010
Siena:

Some "fools", as you call them, have also lost loved ones, that were actually related to them, through the rash actions of other drivers. I don't know this guy, he may have been a talented artist, but that's about it. This is a public forum, and discussions take place here, good and bad. How he crashed into a stationery truck, only God knows. Was he drunk? Possibly.

It could have been worse - he could have killed someone else, as opposed to just himself. It's not about being holier than thou, it's about speaking your mind.

Has it been proven that he was drunk?Speeding - YES.Drunk - Unconfirmed.

Until then, lets give him the benefit of doubt.

nellaluv:

grin grin grin i know that before, i'm just seeing Barack O'Grin cheesy ,lol

The name Barack O'gin came from the track Champion rmx that he did with General Pype.

By the way nellaluv,why you dey switch from Female to Male?U no sure of ur sex?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2010
from music section:

Sharrap! For the boy knew what he was doing, so he said.

I know say I be sinner, God, I dey sin
Everyday igbo, shayo, all night na dry gin
And I no start like this for church, I start with drum set
And I won open my ear, wey God go blow the trumpet
Cos I know heaven dey
God, evil dey
If you want chop cake, then you go know say oven dey

So don't say he's in hell. And again he didn't die immediately after the accident, he was alive for 9 days.
Were you with him when he gave up? So shut da bleep up.

At least he was not completely lost. He knew that the way he was living his life is not the way God wants us to.

are Nigerian churches aware of what's going on with the youths these days, or should we wait until they become almajiris and/or militants before waking up.

"They" already got mutallab oh.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mohid(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2010
tpia.:

from music section:

are Nigerian churches aware of what's going on with the youths these days, or should we wait until they become almajiris and/or militants before waking up.

Truth is all the young ppl showing all d vices ruining our society are actually members of churches,its one thing to be in church its another to be in Christ.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 02, 2010
^^ true sha.

many of them are church members and quite a few were raised in church environments, though some were not.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by skyone(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2010
tpia.:

from music section:

The money they get from those youth will stop if they raise their voices, hence 95% of those you think are genuine pastors are profound hypocrites.

But surely their day of reckoning is at hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Bollywood Singer Bappi Lahiri Is Dead ( Pics) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Treated Many STDs, My Marriage Based On Lies, Deceit, Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.