Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (50159 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Shaunscot(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2010
nellaluv:

my acct is still active 2.
When was dat hmmn

Ok, I'll stalk you on facebook again grin

U ainda estão em Portugal?

Meanwhile,you don switch to woman again?You didnt like being a man.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Gadeyeni(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2010
u know he was a true star born 2 be great bt god knos best may be he knew it was eminent dat was why he sid if i die make u know cry so stop cryn let him rest undecided
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 04, 2010
cnario:

I never knew DAGRIN for a day, yet I shed tears knowing another responsible Nigerian youth was gone. Dagrin made an impact on the music scene within the short period he had. So lots of people are going to miss him.
If you don't have such emotions, just don't crucify others, okay.
Cheers!

Now you're being extremely daft - please show where I crucified anyone? You're just making a mountain out of a molehill. I don't cry to show emotion, you do. So what?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by MissyB1(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2010
Siena:

Now you're being extremely daft - please show where I crucified anyone? You're just making a mountain out of a molehill. I don't cry to show emotion, you do. So what?
Lmao!!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Arkhin(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Damn, what a destruction at noonday,, he was at the threshold of his career.
Lord have mercy.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by favouredjb(f): 5:05pm On May 04, 2010
skyone:

Absolutely disgraceful, 

@sky,what's disgraceful about this?

cut the dead man some slack(if thats possible)

no one is perfect,we are all working towards perfection.

who are you to judge?during the nine days he was alive,nobody knows d encounter he might av had with his creator

although i wish he met christ during that period though,dagrin,ll be missed and there's nofing anybody can do about dt.

haba!i dont like some comments am seeing on here,its just not fair
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by favouredjb(f): 5:10pm On May 04, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Did those ladies really know him personally before his death?
I really hope so cause those tears should be shed for a beloved relative not for a total stranger.

that young gurl is actually his younger sister
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Bbluv01: 9:32pm On May 04, 2010
Rip man
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by femikay149(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2010
[quote
Besides, Michael Jackson's death wasn't as a result of his own actions, Da Grin's clearly were. I saw the state of his Maxima. It's a big, safe car, yet the passenger cell was completely trounced. You telling me he was doing a sedate 40 mph? He could well have killed someone else, or multiple people! In this case, sadly, he killed himself, and left a gap in his family's lives. It's a shame, but life goes on.
[quote][/quote]

@ SIENA[Guy micheal jackson dat was addicted to all kinds of drugs and employed a personal physician  to be injecting in wit all kind of stuffs, when dey carried oout the autopsy they didnt even find food inside except drugs, now u saw that MJ Didnt die of his own action , geez u amaze me

And pls get my point i dnt know weda DAGRIN was reckless in his death or not, infact its yet 2 b proven, dats nt point on this issue,

My point is that u guys r wrong for criticising those that cried for him , just becos they were nt family or knew him personally, even musicians know that their lives are connected to their numerous fans who they mite nt even knw, mind u fans make an artist, buy their cds, listen to their music, rate their music, take them to platinum sales, now u say these same pple ve no rite to become emotional connected to them, i dnt get u men,

it either u just want 2 argue for the sake of arguing or u are just now  being rational
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2010
Siena:

Wrong - crying isn't the sole means of expressing emotion. If people cried each time people died, especially people not known to them, tear ducts would have run dry by now, given the rate at which people depart this earth. You can show emotion in other ways.

Ever heard of "crocodile tears"?
i laff, Crocodile tears ko, Elephant tears ni
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On May 05, 2010
favouredjb:

Thought so cause I can't imagine her shedding that much tears for a total stranger. . .

By the Way, how do you know this, are you related to him or something?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by djfsoulflo: 2:17am On May 05, 2010
may your soul rest in perfect peace and ur sin shall all be forgiven, help him lord and let him have sound sleep GOD
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by olapo(f): 1:39pm On May 05, 2010
i cant imagine losing someone dats so close to me, ii really feel for his family, ha DAGRIN, U DIDNT DO IT WELL O. God knows best i hope while at d hospital you woke up some few minutes to confess your sins, u are too good to be in hell, we all are going to miss u.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by princeL1: 2:22pm On May 05, 2010
RIP akogun, you shall never be forgotten
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by MICHOPHEM: 6:23pm On May 05, 2010
As much as is so hard to say goodbye to yesterday, so much harder to say goodbye to the CEO. EVERYDAY NI MO BOLORUN SORO TI KO SO NKAN NKAN BUT MOMOPE NI HEAVEN O N PLAN NKANKAN, SO U LEFT TO KNOW GOD's plan ion a hurry. so sad nigga, i luv you sad
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2010
Carrying your legacy is what I will do, RIP Dagrin!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mcdon007: 9:04pm On May 05, 2010
@ davidylan, its funny how somne of you people can come o\nline to judge the life of someone u dont know personally,u claim to vbe a good christian and u stll judging someone try read the book of matthew,and think twice before u judge, you are talking of the fact that he was drunk, so what, what has dat got to do with anything,do you know of the kind of event dt will sorround your own death, no body knows and at such we are not allowed to judge, i mean u cant possibly be taking lightly things that hurt people and especially when d life of anothere person is involved, so a piece of advice for you, try wait for your own death before you judge others,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by omomoller(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2010
femikay149,that riffle nah real one oh.dagrin lived a very rough life.if u listen to his lyrics very well,

he said in one of his songs dat mo ti jale ri, sumori mi o ba ti payan ri.

he meant those words cos he was very real and dats why everybody likes him.

but thinking the other way round,he could have bought dat because he said he has alot of enemies.

all in all femi, i love this guy too much and i cant help but listen to him everyday,his cd is permanently in my dvd.

i also have like 7 of his colabos.

R.I.P da grin omo ogun
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On May 06, 2010
arkinses:

Carrying your legacy is what I will do, RIP Dagrin!
And after Carrying his legacy on?. . .What's your reward?

Why don't you focus on your own life and build a legacy of your own that would actually make your children proud instead of trying to carry his legacy on?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 1:05am On May 06, 2010

is she?

what about the other girl in the photo?

not trying to knock your post- i'm just asking.

quite a lot of youths were shown crying their eyes out, not just those two girls.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Why don't you focus on your own life and build a legacy of your onw that would actually make your children proud instead of trying to carry his legacy on?

That's a good question! smiley

MG can actually make valid posts after all.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Why don't you focus on your own life and build a legacy of your onw that would actually make your children proud instead of trying to carry his legacy on?

You're not worth the effort! Kcuf it, I'll still say my mind.

- Someone comes up from nothing to something without having to steal, kill or go against the honesty grain.
- Hardwork didn't offer immediate results but it had something to offer in the long run. Perseverance paid off
- Beyond one's immense talent, they still maintain a humble disposition

Isn't that worthy of emulation or would you rather grow up telling your offspring you make a living off quoting posts on nairaland? bleeping douchebag!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by dammit4u(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2010
Can't stop cryin at the site of this pix. Those wey kill am make them no die again, GOD dey,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nextlevel2: 7:07pm On May 06, 2010
da grin is a greatest rapper in 9ija and he was not able to reap his fruits and his death is not nature wich means he was killed by someone up ceo of omota da grin
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 7:20am On May 07, 2010
^^^  Guys, no one killed Olaitan - he killed himself through reckless endangerment. And in the process, could well have killed other innocent people.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 07, 2010
RIP in dagrin

im just seeing the pics! seeing is believing hmmmmmmm
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2010
Siena:

^^^ Guys, no one killed Olaitan - he killed himself through reckless endangerment. And in the process, could well have killed other innocent people.
Tell them, they have a heard time getting this into their heads.

Siena can post a sensible post afterall.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Tell them, they have a heard time getting this into their heads.

Siena can post a sensible post afterall.

LMAO! grin
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Foluke4me: 9:01pm On May 07, 2010
May his soul rest in peace. But,e caused his own death.Hw can e be drinkin while drivin cos e bought a car,even if its 100m worth of car.At lest,e wuld ve tnk God 4his blessin,at his age,wt his talent. E killed his own dream,except if d witches in his father,s family were folowin him o,OR it culd be dt it ws an attack spiritually frm a rival competitor in d music industry,nobody no get enemy o,i hrd e ws nominated 4an award. God knws better,may his departed soul rest in peace.AMEN!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Foluke4me: 9:09pm On May 07, 2010
Foluke4me:

May his soul rest in peace. But,e caused his own death.Hw can e be drinkin while drivin cos e bought a car,even if its 100m worth of car.At lest,e wuld ve tnk God 4his blessin,at his age,wt his talent. E killed his own dream,except if d witches in his father,s family were folowin him o,OR it culd be dt it ws an attack spiritually frm a rival competitor in d music industry,nobody no get enemy o,i hrd e ws nominated 4an award. God knws better,may his departed soul rest in peace.AMEN!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by cherryll(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2010
Even those that claim they neva knew dagrin still criticize his fans for loving him.
Haba u guyz shuld show some respect to dagrin @least 4 d sake that he's dead.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by page1: 8:25pm On May 13, 2010
may ur wonderful soul rest in peace amen take care man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) / Bridget Amos: My Boobs Have Really Push My Acting Career / D'banj Meets Don Moen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.