Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (50282 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2010
embarassed[color=Black][/color]Its a mere pity,feel very sorry 4 himΨΨΨΨ
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Olamummy1: 12:34pm On May 01, 2010
This is world is nothing, Hey D'Grin, may your soul rest in perfect peace, "God na my creator, Fela na my mentor, money no fit drive me money na my conductor" It's a terrible blow. He could have been d ONE to change the the attitude of these so called politician through his lyrics.Ole bi PON PON PON PON PON PON PON PON. D'grin JO, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ENTERTAINMEMT BABY shocked

OLA IN THE BUILDING.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by eyoniggar(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2010

This guy looKs happy. He sure has made heaven.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Emmyk(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2010
eyoniggar:

Really?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by xreal: 3:04pm On May 01, 2010
I still can't believe this.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by dannyod(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2010
he yah , and i as beginning to like this guys flows. want you all to know that all this happens fr a reason and only with permission of God almighty.may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by akanudo: 3:56pm On May 01, 2010
we miss you here in abuja always in our minds
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by eros(m): 4:21pm On May 01, 2010
Still can't believe he is gone cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by fizie: 5:22pm On May 01, 2010
terrible accident,may his gentle soul fest in perfect peace
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by r231(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2010
r.i.p
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 01, 2010
Emmyk:

Really?
Without a mother effin doubt! O Grin's in heaven!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by feelme3(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2010
@freshmoney (A.K.A. Dagrin wannabe). Just make sure you don't end up like him and have another freshmoney rooting for your mistakes here.
A wise man will hear and increase in learning but a fool, wink
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 01, 2010
It’s extremely sad that this guy died the way he did at such a tender age. Life is indeed very short and no one can be sure when he will leave this troublesome planet.

But I think its high time that the youth of today are delivered from the idol worship of so called celebrities, pop stars etc etc.

Worship belongs to God alone and all misplaced worship of these idols is obviously idolatry and a gross sin against God.

The likes of this guy, Michael Jackson etc take away the glory that is due to God unto themselves.

Children and adults alike quit bowing down before these guys before you find yourself lost for eternity.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2010
eyoniggar:

Is that a dead man sweating? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 01, 2010
mama-gee:

Is that a dead man sweating? shocked shocked shocked
now why the Bleep would you go and say something like that? do you ever think before you type?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2010
^^What's that watery stuff on his face?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 01, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What's that watery stuff on his face?
Its embalming chemical. Read up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming_chemicals
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by 2Angels1: 8:49pm On May 01, 2010
r.i.p grin cry cry its really sad to have u go too soon. i cried the day i heard it and i am still crying*sniff,sob waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,sniff, sob,sobbb,sniff* cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 8:50pm On May 01, 2010
^^You can continue sniffing until you lose your nostrils. . . grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nateevs(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2010
eyoniggar:

This is the heights of all sorts of ignorance. .
And this,

arkinses:

Without a mother effin doubt! O Grin's in heaven!

Is just as ignorant. . .

It's amazing how emotional people get that they write things they know nothing about . . .
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by friendl: 10:02pm On May 01, 2010
very painful
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by ruffrider(f): 11:23pm On May 01, 2010
that is not him in the casket, that is a shell. He has gone to heaven to be with the king. I can't wait to see the king's face on that day. I want to tell him so much. I know I will have a lot to say. And I probably will try to take all of his time off from others.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by idifu(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2010
damn ! i wonda why death has to take a good nigga like da grin, he is not like dem w.a.c.k a.s.s Rugged man, Eedris abdul kareem and dem other s.u.c.k.a emcees R.I.P will for eva miss uuuuuu cuz no naija emcee has eva blown my mind off d surface of dis earth until u came into da picture
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by femikay149(m): 1:30am On May 02, 2010
Apart from Fela's Death, i dnt tink i ve seen the death of a nigerian artiste get so much ovation like this, certainly in death dis guy attracted more attention than he did y he was alive, Dagrin R.I.P

Bt certainly lessons has to b learnt, Life is short, Lets make the most of it while we r still alive,

Lets all also remember there is Life after Death,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 1:44am On May 02, 2010
certainly in death dis guy attracted more attention than he did y he was alive

true that.

na wa for the ones calling him barack o grin oh.

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Lirasg(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2010
Such is life. But just like it is said 'the evil (or good) men do lives after them' so will all he's done live in the hearts of men. I was wondering how the other side of life is. Was he married at all?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 2:02am On May 02, 2010
arkinses:

Its embalming chemical. Read up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalming_chemicals

No its not. you didnt even read the link you posted urself. There is no way embalming liquid leaks out through the mouth. Note that the photo you are refering to is completely different from the way the body looks in the coffin. Its quite likely the photo was taken while he was still unconscious in the hospital.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by whizdude(m): 3:54am On May 02, 2010
thats d dude looks in d coffin, R.I.P, celebratn his live nt mourning!

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Mayoks(m): 4:22am On May 02, 2010
grin baba
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Liyola(m): 4:33am On May 02, 2010
Ashewo dey everywhere
evem gay dey fear say ashewo collect all d boys 4 ds year
i no say i b sinner God, i dey sin cos evryday igbo, shayo, all nyt na dry gin (sepe) & i no start lyk ds 4 church, i start wit drum set, i won open my ear wen God go blow d trumpet cos i knw heaven, God even day, if u won chop cake na den u go no say oven dey, GUYS C LYRICS LYK SAY DS GUY(dagrin) DON SEE 2M0ROW.

R.I.P IJAYA RAPPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.