Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,126 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Fly To China As A Witch? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Fly To China As A Witch? (17719 Views)

The Plight Of An Ogbanje (witch Children) / This Pictures Will Show You Some Of The Best Way To Identify A Witch Around You / True Life Confession Of A Witch Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by agnesoseka: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2007
This is a Hard One!!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by LiquidMind(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2007
BREAKING NEWS :   

A   missile  has been designed to shoot down all witch  craft  taking of to china

Two craft were brought down this morning after taking off.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2007
ok . .i also saw on the news that it was not our own flights grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ogechi84(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2007
@ tonado .if you still to recruit more witch's fly to ota ogun state,ekiti and calabar are deepling into it day and night.this might help.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by hotonuo(f): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2007
i think hausa and fulani witches are the ones you need,because they would get into china without being caught and return before the stipulated time.but u have to marry one of their daughters. grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by trendy(f): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2007
Na wah shocked
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by rowlandwhy: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2007
Na wa o for una o
Pls SEUN delete this thread as it is not in compliancce to the nairaland rules.

We are here to help and contribute to the development of nigeria, but how come that we are seeing a lot weird threads that negatively portrays the image of the country as per witchcraft.

Pls anybody who wants to be a witch suppose to know the primary step for him to take, not coming here to announce to the whole world that u are a [i](propose)[/i]witch. he or she suppose to know that he has to spend alot to get what he wants (everybody knows that the witches h/q is in India) It's good for the person to start searching for help towards that direction and not for him to come to Nairaland.

Seuun, pls advice these people
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by puker(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2007
I can feel it, there are too many witches answering this small question. Pls dont pretend just prepare ya selfs to fly first thing tmorrow night.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by bunmi1215(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2007
shocked u r crazy!!!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by jiggo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
i dont know wat to say to u folkssss
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by jaybaby(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2007
Funny Pple
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Coleslove: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2007
rowlandwhy:

Na wa o for una o
Please SEUN delete this thread as it is not in compliancce to the nairaland rules.

We are here to help and contribute to the development of nigeria, but how come that we are seeing a lot weird threads that negatively portrays the image of the country as per witchcraft.

Please anybody who wants to be a witch suppose to know the primary step for him to take, not coming here to announce to the whole world that u are a [i](propose)[/i]witch. he or she suppose to know that he has to spend alot to get what he wants (everybody knows that the witches h/q is in India) It's good for the person to start searching for help towards that direction and not for him to come to Nairaland.

Seuun, please advice these people

I don't belive this should be taken the way you intend it, After all the originator meant it for humor and possibly to bring out an issue about witchcraft, Not to get pple into it. This is my meaning and what i understand from it.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2007
which kain humor? this is a serious request for winches and we have people searching for them

there is freedom of enterprise on this forum so no spoil bizness for us here. oya waka comot!
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by hotonuo(f): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2007
grin angry grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2007
who wants to spoil our show here angry grin

oya waka go front cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by cuteNhot(f): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2007
witches, witches witches.
there are everywhere.
want to burn one at the stake cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by puker(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
Mukina2 Good you know so much bout this thread could you just tell the guy the real place. I suspect you could be one, uh embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
i am not one o
i am just looking for possible winches grin cheesy

you wanna join? grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by segoye2(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2007
Well, read through this post and felt is kinda crasy.

@ Thread Author,
Where are you from? I believe the witches in your village / hometown will help you get all the contacts you need, is too petty that they are not internet literate, maybe this link would have helped.

Meanwhile, happy to know that u admit you are a witch, I mean the first I had ever read of or seen online.

Instead of Abuja (Aso Rock0 why u talkin about China? or u r kind of thinkin they use witch to creat all this technology? Man if yes, u are wrong and of the old age; Wake up.

Meanwhile, i wanna know wat u are planning to do as a witch in China grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ogechi84(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2007
@segoye,why don,t you take him to your village. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by puker(m): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2007
Ok all wiches line up;

Tornadoz
mukina2
zigbo
omo eko, the line is endless pls note that take off time is 3am tmorow mo pls bring with u the following

1. your canine tooth
2. somebodies panties
3. your boy freinds hair
4. some ones bra
5. flying brooms

Dont forget esle no flying
Good luck as you fall into the atlantic occean
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by puker(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
Razorr can i have your ph number plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2007
puker

i am not a winch haba

i am just in this for the cash grin grin grin

na you dey trouble Razorr o shocked grin grin grin
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by puker(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2007
Look mukina look at Razorr's pix it can make a corpse walk. Please let me have her number only nothing else.
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by richylaw(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2007
This is an interesting , thread, I think it's all on the opinion of what you are and who you are , the existence of witches can not be under estimated at all except you just want to kid your self, none the less someone created the witches and has His power to destroy them if He wants to.
Tornadoz please go to Oke Ogun area of Oyo state, there is this town called Sepeteri ( ilu Aje- meaning witches town) you can't miss it. Guess your request will be adequately met there. but one advice for you , why don't you check a bible and read about how Elisha operates his trip in 2kings 2 onwards. That power really is greater than the witches option.
PACEM
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by Carlosein(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2007
Ok all wiches line up;

Tornadoz
mukina2
zigbo
omo eko,  the line is endless please note that take off time is 3am tmorow mo please bring with u the following

1. your canine tooth
2. somebodies undies
3. your boy freinds hair
4. some ones bra
5. flying brooms

Dont forget esle no flying
  Good luck as you fall into the atlantic occean

witches don't fall, they fly and the line up is not complete until you add puker wink

where will they get all the materials u mentioned from, don't let ur girlfriend touch your hair, she jus might bring it to (u know where now)

well guys this is a good one.

seun keep up the good work. cool
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by segoye2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2007
Why not ask for witchs that will help u collect the money stolen illegally from out PTDF account?

Why not contact them for:

Why not use it to creat jobs for unemployed graduates?
Why not use it to fix the NEPA ohooo sorry, Power Holders?
Why not use it to conduct the Poll 2007?
Why not use it to confirm how many assests is ur cousin OBJ having?
Why not use it to pray for the Nigerian Political pastors / Pocket scrappers?
Why not use it to turn Nigeria to Europe, even if for just 5 minutes?

Why not stay in your village and lead the witches to Witchs International Conference (WIC)?

Why not stay here and support all their programmes instead flying to China and flying back with bags of Frogs?

Why not support great flight like that of Puker and Associates?

Why not ask if Ogechi84's  is an exception.

Why not ask, yourself when you got that WITCH OF A THING IN YOUR ASS FACE?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by debosky(m): 1:53am On Mar 22, 2007
is this 21 questions or something? undecided

back to winches and their application jare cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by ikamefa(f): 2:53am On Mar 22, 2007
cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by hannydarl(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2007
Brymore long time l beg no put your mouth for this case o w, nches may get angry and start hunting for those wey dey yab them i no wan lose a dear friend o. How aiyi?
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by mukina2: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2007
pls abegi help me ask am Debo angry angry grin

winches pls keep applyin cheesy
Re: How To Fly To China As A Witch? by segoye2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2007
I think Wiches need to answer even the 100 questions grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 59th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.