Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt (6986 Views)

FG Spent N1.25trn On Debt Service In 5 Months / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / Nigeria’s Revenue Can’t Sustain Interest Payment On Debt – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Omofunaab2:
[s]Most of you from the barren, unproductive potopoto region are just illiterates.

How do you measure the wealth of a state? Is it only by debts? What about the state's assets?

Some of you idiots think it's even easy to apply for loans,you think Financial institutions just dish out loans without asking for repayment plans?

The truth is not every state in Nigeria can actually apply for loans most especially the South Eastern states, because they are non-viable states , have low IGR.

Before a financial institution can grant a loan request, the financial statements of the state will be requested ,Audit reports etc . And that's why Igr figures are very important but it's a pity our illiterate potopoto brothers usually disregard usefulness of Igr.

How can you service your loans when you generate nothing?

And again, who told our potopoto pigs that incurring debts means you are poor? America has huge debts does it mean America is a poor country?

Ogun ,Lagos and Osun have huge budget which requires sourcing for funds, or you think ogun, Lagos and osun are like your short-sighted states that included distribution of Jerry cans, keke napep Ambulance in its budget?

Ogun has about 15 flyovers in the state alone while the best state in the south east (Anambra) don't have up to four .

We use money to find money . If you don't have infrastructures in place in the state what's then the essence of governance?[/s]
Od.e can you list the fifteen flyovers in Ogun Anambra has more than sixteen bridges and eight flyovers, Ogun is far backward when compare to Anambra, Anambra boast of more economic activities than Ogun-CBN

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Omofunaab2: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66244028:

Od.e can you list the fifteen flyovers in Ogun Anambra has more than sixteen bridges and eight flyovers, Ogun if far backward when compare to Anambra, Anambra boast of more economic activities than Ogun-CBN

LMAO, Iwo Wayray omo yeboe yi. ...i don't have time to be going back and forth with you tonight

11 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Omofunaab2:

LMAO, Iwo Wayray omo yeboe yi. ...i don't have time to be going back and forth with you tonight
List the fifteen flyovers in Ogun grin grin

Ogun celebrated their first flyover in 2013 when Anambra as of then boast of four flyovers grin grin

List the fifteen flyovers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by ODVanguard: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Omofunaab2:

I think the guy is slow, as in 'down syndrome' kinda slow, because I recall having listed at least 13 flyovers and their locations in Ogun to him on at least 2 occasions. But he keeps repeating the same question over and over like a numbskull. undecided

13 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
ODVanguard:

I think the guy is slow, as in 'down syndrome' kinda slow, because I recall having listed at least 13 flyovers and their locations in Ogun to him on at least 2 occasions. But he keeps repeating the same question over and over like a numbskull. undecided
List the fifteen flyovers in Ogun

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin
I'm still waiting for the flyovers, you guys should list the flyovers and locations please cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by ODVanguard: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66244553:

List the fifteen flyovers in Ogun

Nah. I won't. Coz you're nothing but a troll and a stoopid irritant. After listing it, you will then ask for pictures, and after seeing pictures, you will tell us it was built with igbo money (or some other crackpot type shyt), and then you'll start flooding this thread with those recycled and tired pictures of those Lekki-Ikoyi bridge knockoffs. Like seriously dude, some of us ain't got time for all that crap. I understand that this your Anambra propaganda m.o is actually what you get paid to do, as in it's the way you earn your daily bread. I ain't mad at that though coz 'man must wack' (right?), but you also gotta understand though that not all of us are getting paid to do this shyt over, and over, and over. So yeah, I won't list them, and you can go to hell for all I care. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Bane2020: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
ODVanguard:

Nah. I won't. Coz you're nothing but a troll and a stoopid irritant. After listing it, you will then ask for pictures, and after seeing pictures, you will tell us it was built with igbo money (or some other crackpot type shyt), and then you'll start flooding this thread with those recycled and tired pictures of those Lekki-Ikoyi bridge knockoffs. Like seriously dude, some of us ain't got time for all that crap. I understand that this your Anambra propaganda m.o is actually what you get paid to do, as in it's the way you earn your daily bread. I ain't mad at that though coz 'man must wack' (right?), but you also gotta understand though that not all of us are getting paid to do this shyt over, and over, and over. So yeah, I won't list them, and you can go to hell for all I care. undecided
All this irrelevant gibberish, list the so called flyovers as he asked or STFU! damn Nigerians and mental slowness.

2 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ogun and other western states enjoying pushing out over bloated figures. Same Ogun claimed high IGR during recession they couldn't pay workers salaries, they had to ask for FG bailout, the state is broke, Ogun state government borrowed $350 million loan two months ago to be able to complete abandoned projects that littered the state, same Ogun claimed major rice producer only to discover they produce 150mt of Ofada rice not even long-grain, also with their fake rice pyramid, they claimed the constructed fifteen flyovers grin list them and there locations come be war grin

2 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
ODVanguard:

-\
List the flyovers and their locations

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Omofunaab2:
Most of you from the barren, unproductive potopoto region are just illiterates.

How do you measure the wealth of a state? Is it only by debts? What about the state's assets?

Some of you idiots think it's even easy to apply for loans,you think Financial institutions just dish out loans without asking for repayment plans?

The truth is not every state in Nigeria can actually apply for loans most especially the South Eastern states, because they are non-viable states , have low IGR.

Before a financial institution can grant a loan request, the financial statements of the state will be requested ,Audit reports etc . And that's why Igr figures are very important but it's a pity our illiterate potopoto brothers usually disregard usefulness of Igr.

How can you service your loans when you generate nothing?

And again, who told our potopoto pigs that incurring debts means you are poor? America has huge debts does it mean America is a poor country?

Ogun ,Lagos and Osun have huge budget which requires sourcing for funds, or you think ogun, Lagos and osun are like your short-sighted states that included distribution of Jerry cans, keke napep Ambulance in its budget?

Ogun has about 15 flyovers in the state alone while the best state in the south east (Anambra) don't have up to four .

We use money to find money . If you don't have infrastructures in place in the state what's then the essence of governance?

Flawless reply bro. Unfortunately the OP would not understand your masterpiece explanation.

How can someone be so bereft of knowledge by comparing per capital income to debt ratio profile while neglecting economic asset?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by ODVanguard: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bane2020:

All this irrelevant gibberish, list the so called flyovers as he asked or STFU! damn Nigerians and mental slowness.

Go and drink Dettol, bietch.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by ODVanguard: 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
post=66245154:

List the flyovers and their locations

Well, since you insist, maybe I'll reconsider if you'll pay me a million naira. cheesy grin After all, you're on the job and getting paid for this shyt, while I'm not. undecided I think that's only fair.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
ruggedised:
one bigoted afonja mod, is already ranting. foolish old man... cheesy grin

pathetic creatures
Nairaland belongs to d Afonjas and many other initiatives that Nigerians and Igbo's are benefiting from.

List just one thing Yoruba and Nigerians can benefit from igbo people residing in d east.
just one?

Absolutely, he will have nothing to say.

7 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
T9ksy:

Ibos have been threathening to leave lagos nay yorubaland for eons but on the contrary more and more of their folks are running over to the same region they just love to denegrate but which is their saving grace.

When we get fed up and relocate some of their miscreants back to their ostensible "Land of thexrising sun", they start foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog, wailing One nigeria- i should be able to live wherever i wish in the country.

The bottom line is, you ibos will never leave our land ...........even on the pain of death.
why are you yoruba people not straight forward
I guess that's why you people are so backward and unproductive....
In another thread,you guys are rejoicing and beating your stunted growth chests how a yoruba man Benjamin adekunle fought to bring back igbos into Nigeria. If you people had wanted igbos to remain in their region,why then the civil war??
did adekunle fought to keep igbos in Nigeria or did he fought to keep igbos in igboland??
Coward yorubas, we are in your land not because it is flowing with milk and honey but as a punishment for your civil war mistakes.
yes ,we're colonizing you people over and over again and nothing can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
ODVanguard:

Well, since you insist, maybe I'll reconsider if you'll pay me a million naira. cheesy grin After all, you're on the job and getting paid for this shyt, while I'm not. undecided I think that's only fair.
Chai grin grin you guys are good with propaganda, no wonder you guys top Bubu media group, I pity gullible minds that swallow what you guys dishes, hook line and sinker without knowing it's rotten.

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
T9ksy:
This is why i tag these Igbos as groosly myopic in the sense that even if they get their Biafra tommorrow, they will still need to sojourn in our land for sustenance.,
that same your land where 37% which amounts to over 6 million children of yours are suffering from malnutrition and stunted growth according to UNICEF...
Why can't that your land sustain her children first before sustaining igbos??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Antivirus92:
why are you yoruba people not straight forward
I guess that's why you people are so backward and unproductive....
In another thread,you guys are rejoicing and beating your stunted growth chests how a yoruba man Benjamin adekunle fought to bring back igbos into Nigeria. If you people had wanted igbos to remain in their region,why then the civil war??
did adekunle fought to keep igbos in Nigeria or did he fought to keep igbos in igboland??
Coward yorubas, we are in your land not because it is flowing with milk and honey but as a punishment for your civil war mistakes.
yes ,we're colonizing you people over and over again and nothing can stop it.

You're very unintelligent in your analysis. is it not same Obasanjo (Yoruba soldiers and other Hausa that you people made your Master at d end of d day.

You talk about Yoruba being unproductive and backward, why are your brothers and sisters dying to come to Yoruba land and south west to slave?
The medium you're are using nairaland alone, is a Yoruba initiative not to talk about others.

Your Igbo dey pain u o and note that your Igbo tribe cannot undermine Yoruba in anything cuz we r ahead of you in everything and everywhere. Go to anywhere in Nigeria, people will rate Yoruba ahead of ur tribe grin

8 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

You're very unintelligent in your analysis. is it not same Obasanjo (Yoruba soldiers and other Hausa that you people made your Master at d end of d day.

You talk about Yoruba being unproductive and backward, why are your brothers and sisters dying to come to Yoruba land and south west to slave?
The medium you're are using nairaland alone, is a Yoruba initiative not to talk about others.

Your Igbo dey pain u o and note that your Igbo tribe cannot undermine Yoruba in anything cuz we r ahead of you in everything and everywhere. Go to anywhere in Nigeria, people will rate Yoruba ahead of ur tribe grin
Mr intelligent,igbos were rated the most intelligent black nation by a foreign media..
outside lagos ibadan express way journalists,nobody rates yorubas above igbos. Even in physical appearance,we are way better looking than yorubas...

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
Antivirus92:
Mr intelligent,igbos were rated the most intelligent black nation by a foreign media..
outside lagos ibadan express way journalists,nobody rates yorubas above igbos. Even in physical appearance,we are way better looking than yorubas...

The United States of America as debunked d circulated rumors depicting Igbo as the "most intelligent black" na big liegrin It was all written by Igbo media and based on Igbo propagandas.
just like una dey say..when una dey chestbeating.

Igboy are the richest in d world
igboy are Jews
Igbo developed Lagos
Obasanjo is a Igbo man
Igbo women are d most beautiful
Igbo people are white people
Igbo are investors

All these are founded lies

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/143684.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3745332/no-us-study-ever-said

7 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Bane2020: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
ODVanguard:

Go and drink Dettol, bietch.
Lmaoo someones touche grin Lil bi.tch ass sensitive whinny Arrow

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

The United States of America as debunked d circulated rumors depicting Igbo as the "most intelligent black" na big liegrin It was all written by Igbo media and based on Igbo propagandas.
just like una dey say..when una dey chestbeating.

Igboy are the richest in d world
igboy are Jews
Igbo developed Lagos
Obasanjo is a Igbo man
Igbo women are d most beautiful
Igbo people are white people
Igbo are investors

All these are founded lies

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african -race/143684.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3745332/no-us-study-ever-said
keep consoling yourself...
I saw the news and I read it...
if u want fabricate anything you like and post to debunk it...
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
MY FELLOW IGBOS ARE UTTERLY HEARTLESS TO OTHER TRIBES !
Going by my name, Tony Kanu, there's no doubt i'm Igbo. Judging by the title of this piece, some may assert i'm ANTI-IGBO but i don't care because i'm out to let the World know that Ndi-Igbo are utterly 'heartless' towards other tribes in Nigeria, and i don't care who's ox is gored with this outburst!
I must say the truth because other tribes, especially the South Westerners & the North, are ceaselessly complaining BITTERLY about this and it pushed me to feel pity for them in the spirit of fairness.
Please why are my fellow Igbos so heartless?! They are so mean that they've virtually taken over what may have been shared with other tribes in Nigeria? Are you reading this piece and still lost over the aim since i am supposedly Igbo who's meant to protect the Igbo interest? Okay, now look at these facts and tell me if Ndi-Igbo are not HEARTLESS...
1. Ndi-Igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria that have been able to exhibit ingenuity of the most amazing level. The Igbo wonders at home & in the diaspora have left many to wonder what breed of humans are the Igbo! Ndi-Igbo make outstanding progress where others NEVER dare even step a foot on! Yes! Why should it be only Igbos that'll be so progressive in Nigeria & beyond?! Why have Ndi-Igbo refused to join some others in being very lazy, disgruntled & whine about the whole place with folly of the most despicable level as if its their culture?! Isn't that heartlessness that Ndi-Igbo subconsciously make others look non-existent going by the Igbo strides?
2. Is it not heartlessness that supposedly "uninformed" Igbo youths from rural areas in Igboland would pick up their POLYTHENE BAGS with probably only a wornout T-shirt & jeans in it, take a BOLD STEP down to urban areas & Metropolitan cities like Lagos, and engage in apprenticeship to their already established Igbo kith in business OR engage in Petty trading OR Artisanship and within a few years in Lagos or elsewhere, become established & wealthy businessmen or craftsmen owing to their dogged perseverance and strong will to excel despite all odds? Is it not heartlessness that the Igbo youth see golden opportunities where others fail to and explore those opportunities while their contemporaries from other tribes waste away their youthfulness on their penchant for merriment, frivolities & a failure to be useful to the society while lazying about and prostrating before every Tom for N50 tip? If not heartlessness why haven't the Igbo youth joined others in such 'unfruitful' lifestyle so the Igbo youth wouldn't be seen as CHAMPIONS they are today?
3. If not heartlessness,why do the Igbo allow that Igbo Wisdom & superiority traits to exhume itself even in the most discomfort situations, thereby proving the natural tendencies of the Igbo to excel on all fronts?
WHY?! Why only the Igbo in Nigeria utilizing & enjoying some of the best natural gifts & potentials God the creator gave every human?
Ndi Igbo are so heartless that they have all these to themselves.-
·The most dynamic tribe in Africa
·The most ingenious tribe in Africa
·The most enterprising tribe in Africa
·The most intelligent tribe in Africa
·The most respected tribe in Africa
·The most self-sufficient tribe in Africa
·The most friendly tribe in Africa
·The tribe with most widespread-commercial-endeavour in the World
·The most adventurous tribe in the World
·The most hospitable tribe in West-Africa
·The most beautiful tribe in West-Africa
·The most attractive tribe in Nigeria
·The most courageous tribe in Nigeria
·The most hardworking tribe in Nigeria
·The most successful tribe in Nigeria
·The most progressive tribe in Nigeria
·The most outstanding tribe in Nigeria
·The most appealing tribe in Nigeria
·The most elegant tribe in Nigeria
·The tribe with the most entrepreneurial success in West-Africa
·The tribe that has produced the most notable heroes from Nigeria
One very significant & unforgettable part of the Igbo story is this....
If after confiscation of the Igbo wealth in the late 1960s and we rebuilt our vast & glorious empires with just £20 and extended to every nook & cranny of the World and became very renowned tycoons, then there's something pleasantly mysterious & very special about the Igbo blood!
Not sounding cocky, If you can't beat the Igbo, you'll be very welcome to join the Igbo because we are very accomodating.
At this point, i can see the scowled faces of many Igbo antagonists who may have hailed the title of this piece and expected it to be another bashing spree against Ndi-Igbo but disappointed now. Let them deal with it!
If the title of this essay is unsuitable to some, the "THE REDEFINITION OF 'HEARTLESSNESS' BY THE IGBO" will very well suit.
Anyone who hates the Igbo should blame GOD Almighty for making Ndi-Igbo whom & what they are and watch HIS reactions. But if God can't be blamed which is FACT, then let these antagonists deal with another FACT that Ndi-Igbo are SUPER-HUMANS specially made by God Almighty to be blessing to humanity & our neighbours that so hate us!
Love or Hate Ndi-Igbo, We'd remain miles away from others with our God-given wisdom, intelligence, ingenuity, excellence & progress.
Aka Chukwu Di Ya!
BY Tony Kanu

https://mobile.facebook.com/okpatuukwuedem/posts/250045185144345?_rdc=1&_rdr

Antivirus92 :Read this from your sane brother or click d link directly to his Facebook account to read grin

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Strikethem: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cooly100:

At least we contribute to your region and its development...How have you contributed to the development of other regions? Even the northerners contribute to the develpment of other regions in their own small way...more than the Yorubas. Shouldn't you be grateful?
Bla, bla, bla. If you are asked now to explain how you contribute to other region, you won't have any answer. That question I have been asking you people for long time, but none of you has given me the answer. But I am asking you now, how did you contribute to other region. we want to read.

4 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Antivirus92:
keep consoling yourself...
I saw the news and I read it...
if u want fabricate anything you like and post to debunk it...
Unfortunately it was an Igbo person that mistakenly said it in USA before it was thrashed by themgrin

No Igbo person is more intelligent than any tribe in Nigeria. not even Hausa or fulani

Note d long post is for u

6 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Strikethem: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
perez100:
This is the very reason I said Yorubas are educated illiterates. They said Japan is owing too and they have many flyovers in South West but they are not asking how are they going to pay their debts without any viable export from their region. No Technical Know-How, natural resources. So, what will they use to offset their debts? You export nothing yet you borrow money to build flyovers and other projects that cannot yield any income. Still, these quack economists claim Lagos is viable. You only brag of IGR but your debts makes mockery of it.
Oga, go and die if your pain in your room, nobody cares. You can only grunt. leave the region and go back to your erosion ravaged land.

4 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Strikethem: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
horsepower101:

The irony of these whole situation is that if igbos leave their so called region tomorrow, where are they going to get the tax payers that will help fund their governments and pay down their unsustainable debt.

They actually need us to come and should be thanking us....

Very ungrateful brats..
This is the stupid and useless excuse you ungrateful children of ungrateful father's always give. If you leave, if you leave. Leave first. When Nigeria was running regional government, southwest was great and was developing at a faster rate before your idiotic greedy ironsi changed it to unitary just to favour you ingrates. But we thank God it backfired. We know all your planes. You people wanted Nigeria and other tribe under your palm but the great Yoruba pegged you back, hence the hatred which we care less about.

10 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Unfortunately it was an Igbo person that mistakenly said it in USA before it was thrashed by themgrin

No Igbo person is more intelligent than any tribe in Nigeria. not even Hausa or fulani

Note d long post is for u
did u even bother reading what you posted??
Nothing was refuted there,the man was only trying to say that the research was not from americans and not that the subject of discussion in the survey was not true.
He even ended up saying that if you're igbo and you're not among the first three in your class that your igboness should be questioned...
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Strikethem: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
LaudableXX:

No viable exports? No Technical Know-How, no natural resources? Guy, where did you get such fake stories from? shocked There is no part of Nigeria, that does not have at least one viable export commodity that can be turned into revenue, for the state. Just do your research!
I just dey read the stupidity all over him. He wrote what my 4years hold nephew must not write down.

6 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Strikethem: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
omohayek:

Where do you get that I “hate to be independent” from my several years on here of consistently supporting the partition of this joke of a country? Can’t you stop projecting your delusional fantasies onto others for even a moment and think straight? I just told you that most of us would happily see the back of you bitter and delusional clowns, and you respond by immediately claiming I’m for the very opposite!

All your talk of us being “afraid of competition” is yet more of the same grandiose, delusional nonsense you love to regurgitate. If any such thing were true, we wouldn’t be the part of the country most welcoming to FDI, we wouldn’t be hosting the largest number of your kinsmen since the 1920s, and we wouldn’t be so calm in tolerating insults from you that would have provoked lynchings if they’d happened in the north. Your claim doesn’t even make sense given other statements you’ve just made: why would we allegedly be pushing for One Nigeria if we fear competition from you, when an independent Yoruba nation would finally have the legal right to bar Igbo migration and to expel the ones already within its borders? The only thing preventing that right now is the very One Nigeria you people dishonestly claim to oppose while taking the most advantage of.
You get time to reply that one, he keeps showing Yoruba against them. Meaning their destiny is in our hand. We tie them down to Nigeria with rope. We are the ICC or we are the one that wants to free them

5 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by funmijoyb(f): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Antivirus92:
Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani etc people look way better than Igbo's.

What's unique in your appearances? Post ur pictures here.

There is no legitimate research or survey conducted that says Igbo are more intelligent.
I'm in a university where d Igbo there are extremely dull..what's this one even saying? the most handsome actors in Nigeria are Yoruba people.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajaokuta: Reps Panel Recommends Use Of Abacha Loot / Nairaland Political Party? / Judicial Workers Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.