Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,922 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt (7001 Views)

FG Spent N1.25trn On Debt Service In 5 Months / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / Nigeria’s Revenue Can’t Sustain Interest Payment On Debt – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Cooly100:

You deparately prefer one Nigeria than Igbo migration because of the advantage you have already because of the status of Lagos.

With Odua nation...and we with our own nation...the use of the embassies and multinational institutions there would reduce. The use of your ports would reduce by almost 78%. Your banking usage would reduce. The use of your airport would reduce by as much as 45%. The use of your borders would reduce. As these service would go else where, etc, etc...
Another ipob bureu de statistic. People should not be surprised as our statistic never go below 40% before. Any day it goes below 40, that means our machine is faulty. This is the same way we told Gtb that he will pack up if we withdraw our money, that 98% of Gtb will go down. If you see the way Gtb officials knelt down and started begging us grin

8 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2018
perez100:
If you want to send cold into any Afonja's or Fulani's heart, just push for Shithole break-up. You will become his enemy. They know such move will collapse Lagos and will also prove that Lagos is no man's land.
We have been hearing this particular track for more than a year now na, don't you have new track again

6 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2018
djevino:

#fact
they all know what's at stake when the Igbos leave..
Yet, you were shouting and running to ICC when igbos were deported by fashola. The jokes is on you.

9 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by LaudableXX: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Cooly100:
Stale

Despite all these you hate to be independent?

Is there something we are missing?

You are afraid of competition that's all there is. Tell me what you can bring to the the eastern part that they don't have? But they are competing with you right there in your backyard. What do you bring to the north?

Bia, why are you forcing them to be independent? How does their independence or lack of it concern you? Why is it your headache? Why can't you strategise and get your independence on your own without looking up to anybody for support or backup? Maka why? Dem tie una two together? Abeg, let everybody answer im papa name.....

7 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Omololu001: 2:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Antivirus92:
did u even bother reading what you posted??
Nothing was refuted there,the man was only trying to say that the research was not from americans and not that the subject of discussion in the survey was not true.
He even ended up saying that if you're igbo and you're not among the first three in your class that your igboness should be questioned...
guy stop being dumb jawe sad
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by googi: 3:00am On Mar 29, 2018
The country all of you seek its visa, your most desirable country, it is the biggest debtor of all time.

2 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by AlPeter: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2018
Hope you are better now. Your ignorance is quiet glaring. Which country has the highest debt in the world? Which is the richest? Do you know that Dangote owes more money than the entire families in your village put together? Yet all of dem together can never be has rich as his leftass
perez100:
They have run away but they created and flooded the thread with data released recently where Lagos and Ogun States ranked 1st and 3rd in IGR but they ignored another data by the side of the news that showed Lagos State and South West huge debts. They mocked South East for low IGR because of their high tax rates and multiple taxations their greedy Governors impose on companies, shop owners etc. After all Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Abia States etc with lower IGR than Lagos still contribute to national account than Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 5:51am On Mar 29, 2018
funmijoyb:

Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani etc people look way better than Igbo's.

What's unique in your appearances? Post ur pictures here.

There is no legitimate research or survey conducted that says Igbo are more intelligent.
I'm in a university where d Igbo there are extremely dull..what's this one even saying? the most handsome actors in Nigeria are Yoruba people.
you don't have to include hausa and fulanis to gain people's sympathy....
when we're talking about good looks, never you mention yoruba people again. Yorubas are generally very ugly and very dark in an irritating way..

I know that igbos in your university are very dull, that's what yorubas are known for ...always lying and lying......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Omofunaab2: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2018
ODVanguard:

I think the guy is slow, as in 'down syndrome' kinda slow, because I recall having listed at least 13 flyovers and their locations in Ogun to him on at least 2 occasions. But he keeps repeating the same question over and over like a numbskull. undecided

LMAO, I Think i agree with you.. .He wants another picture Contest

5 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Omofunaab2: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
wristbangle:

Flawless reply bro. Unfortunately the OP would not understand your masterpiece explanation.

How can someone be so bereft of knowledge by comparing per capital income to debt ratio profile while neglecting economic asset?

That's why we call them Potopoto pigs. ..The way they reason is abnormal

5 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Omofunaab2: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Antivirus92:
you don't have to include hausa and fulanis to gain people's sympathy....
when we're talking about good looks, never you mention yoruba people again. Yorubas are generally very ugly and very dark in an irritating way..

I know that igbos in your university are very dull, that's what yorubas are known for ...always lying and lying......

Obielozie Ikenna, Oh God! You are even talking about dark and ugly when you are worst. You see why no one take you loudmouthed criminals serious anymore, cos you are only rich on social media but suffering in real life. See yourself, how do you look better than a Yoruba person?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Omofunaab2:

That's why we call them Potopoto pigs. ..The way they reason is abnormal

Its a waste of time arguing with these mofos, see one ugly animal talking about ugliness and being dark. Smh

4 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Killimadu1:

Obielozie Ikenna, Oh God! You are even talking about dark and ugly when you are worst. You see why no one take you loudmouthed criminals serious anymore, cos you are only rich on social media but suffering in real life. See yourself, how do you look better than a Yoruba person?
I have been a nightmare to this dwarf called eggheaders on nairaland that he has to keep some pictures he got from my Facebook profile since 2014 without even knowing if I am the one or not...
thank God I've known your moniker once again....
u know how e dey be naa??
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
Antivirus92:
I have been a nightmare to this dwarf called eggheaders on nairaland that he has to keep some pictures he got from my Facebook profile since 2014 without even knowing if I am the one or not...
[/s]

May Chukwu Abiama punish you and the so called eggheaders. Any sane old member of this forum knows how you hungry animals were busted few years ago. Ugly nitwit like you have the gut to call people ugly? Oh Boy, you deserve to be stoned to death for being ugly, poor, wretched and useless. Spits

5 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

May Chukwu Abiama punish you and the so called eggheaders. Any sane old member of this forum knows how you hungry animals were busted few years ago. Ugly nitwit like you have the gut to call people ugly? Oh Boy, you deserve to be stoned to death for being ugly, poor, wretched and useless. Spits
dwarf u can even deny ur parents let alone your moniker. I am a million times more good looking than the entire osun state where you unfortunately happen to come from....
I have learned more on nairaland why you're so short and bad looking....
poverty plus drunkenness.....
I thought Muslims don't take alcohol??
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
Antivirus92:
dwarf u can even deny ur parents let alone your moniker. I am a million times more good looking than the entire osun state where you unfortunately happen to come from....
[/s]

6 ft 2 is a dwarf where you come from cheesy cheesy cheesy You are dull and its funny you are not aware. I understand eggheader made your life more miserable and tormented your cursed soul, but we aint the same. I am not a Muslim, you are doing a big mistake. I know you are frustrated, see your ugly looks. Poverty is already dealing with you, you can't even feed well and still live with your useless mother. What a cursed nitwit cheesy

5 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

6 ft 2 is a dwarf where you come from cheesy cheesy cheesy You are dull and its funny you are not aware. I understand eggheader made your life more miserable and tormented your cursed soul, but we aint the same. I am not a Muslim, you are doing a big mistake. I know you are frustrated, see your ugly looks. Poverty is already dealing with you, you can't even feed well and still live with your useless mother. What a cursed nitwit cheesy
hahahahahahahaha....6ft2
if wishes were horses dwarfs like you would have been giants...lol...
eggheaders listen......I have dealt with you so dearly that I always pity u every time I see ur comments......
At 27years of age back then in 2012,I was still 17,you're still living in a house with thatch roof...
is it a custom in osun state not to build a cement block house
why are u people so poor....
at your age now,,you're still fighting dirty on nairaland claiming yoruba general....
my uncle who is your age mate has married and build a house...
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
Antivirus92:
hahahahahahahaha....6ft2
if wishes were horses dwarfs like you would have been giants...lol...
eggheaders listen......I have dealt with you so dearly that I always pity u every time I see ur comments......
At 27years of age back then in 2012,I was still 17,you're still living in a house with thatch roof...
is it a custom in osun state not to build a cement block house
why are u people so poor....
at your age now,,you're still fighting dirty on nairaland claiming yoruba general....
my uncle who is your age mate has married and build a house...
[/s]

Miserable cannibal, Its certain you see the certain eggheader in your dreams. He has really pummeled you to stipur and you see everyone that expose your stupidity to the world as eggheader. Ugly looking half-wit, you have been cursed from womb, reason you will die poor like your wretched father, who was stoned to death for stealing maggi. The curse is following you around, reason you will never progress in life. Meanwhile, May you and eggheader die a miserable death before December- Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Antivirus92:
Guy, you are damn ugly, see the sitting room you are typing from and see the God forsaken fan. Spit. You are ugly.

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Is that really him, chai, nairaland are helping people o.

3 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Antivirus92:
With the way you look like small devil so. Can't even eat where you stand.

3 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Miserable cannibal, Its certain you see the certain eggheader in your dreams. He has really pummeled you to stipur and you see everyone that expose your stupidity to the world as eggheader. Ugly looking half-wit, you have been cursed from womb, reason you will die poor like your wretched father, who was stoned to death for stealing maggi. The curse is following you around, reason you will never progress in life. Meanwhile, May you and eggheader die a miserable death before December- Amen!!!
the osun dwarf has finally decided to respond with all his monikers...
A guy nearing 40 years of age is still playing pranks on nairaland....
little wonder they are so poor....
remember the English adage...a fool at forty is a fool forever and you're about to clock forty??
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Is that really him, chai, nairaland are helping people o.

He will surely die a miserable death if he deny it. Ask the fool if that's not his pics. The ugly pauper is pained and calling me eggheader, he will surely kill himself soon.

4 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Killimadu1: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
Antivirus92:
remember the English adage...a fool at forty is a fool forever and you're about to clock forty??
[/s]

Pathetic pauper, I am not from Osun state, I am a proud Awori man and proudly Yoruba. I swear, you can never come near me in real life, your pics alone makes me wanna vomit, you look dirty, poor and malnourished. I wish i can use belt to beat hell out of you for disgracing your lineage and your generations.

5 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by totit: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eyah what a disaster for the OP grin
Cheii.
I ain't surprise though as most of those rats that call people poor are often the poor ones,and ofcourse the ugly ones often refer people who are far better than them ugly.

Lmao

Just a look at the background of that pic says a lot.

Just take a look at the kid cheesy
O NL how art thou shielded many kids online.
Loooool grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Odingo1: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yoruba only get mouth, they are afraid of been independent because SW has nothing.

That is why they always develop convulsion when they hear Nnamdi Kanu talking about Biafra succession.
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=Odingo1 post=66297996]Yoruba only get mouth, they are afraid of been independent because SW has nothing.

That is why they always develop convulsion when they hear Nnamdi Kanu talking about Biafra succession.[/quote]This song in the bolded is outdated. Go and meet your masters up north to release the chain they used to tie you down and stop crying to our ear like a crying mosquitoes.

2 Likes

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Killimadu1:
[s][/s]

Pathetic pauper, I am not from Osun state, I am a proud Awori man and proudly Yoruba. I swear, you can never come near me in real life, your pics alone makes me wanna vomit, you look dirty, poor and malnourished. I wish i can use belt to beat hell out of you for disgracing your lineage and your generations.
Abeg no dey answer the ugly Imp. Looking at his pic, he's not different from street begged. Dirty and unkept.

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Antivirus92:
See the way you look dirty, hungry, unkept and you will come here to tell how you own mansion in america grin

1 Like

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
See the way you look dirty, hungry, unkept and you will come here to tell how you own mansion in america grin
yoruba people and their way of consoling themselves....
I can never be as ugly and dwarf as you eggheaders....
if you like, respond with one million monikers.....
imagine the pig saving someone's picture in his system for over four years..pathetic!!!
I thought you're only a dwarf, I never knew you're also a homosexual otherwise what is a guy's picture whom u have never met physical doing in your system for over four years
All these upcoming bobriskys wey full osun state....
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Antivirus92(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
totit:
Eyah what a disaster for the OP grin
Cheii.
I ain't surprise though as most of those rats that call people poor are often the poor ones,and ofcourse the ugly ones often refer people who are far better than them ugly.

Lmao

Just a look at the background of that pic says a lot.

Just take a look at the kid cheesy
O NL how art thou shielded many kids online.
Loooool grin
even this thing is also talking...
I will surprise u guys very soon....
Deal with it guy....yorubas are the most ugly set of Nigerians....
very dirty and irritatingly black...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos / 2012 Budget: FG Removes Fuel Subsidy & Proposes N4.8tr / Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.