Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,922 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt (7001 Views)

FG Spent N1.25trn On Debt Service In 5 Months / Okorocha: "I Cry Every Night Because South-East May Become Slaves In Nigeria" / Nigeria’s Revenue Can’t Sustain Interest Payment On Debt – World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by djevino(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yet, you were shouting and running to ICC when igbos were deported by fashola. The jokes is on you.

tell your government to conduct referendum
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
perez100:
South West is like a man who has N10b in his account and owe N50b debt but still claim he is richer than a man that has N5b but owe N1b. Despite the huge IGR of Lagos, Ogun States etc, South West still owe 70% of Nigeria debts while other regions share a mere 30% of the remaining debts. They owe more than what they generate. From the debt, Lagos and South West becomes the poorest region in Nigeria and to extention a parasitic region that cannot survive on its own without FG allocations that comes from oil money. No wonder they say 'most noise comes from empty vessels'.

I agree with you but people would attack you because the truth is always a bitter pill to swallow!
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2018
Killimadu1:

He will surely die a miserable death if he deny it. Ask the fool if that's not his pics. The ugly pauper is pained and calling me eggheader, he will surely kill himself soon.
He cannot even deny it. I checked his pictures, the guy is horrible to vision.
Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Antivirus92:
yoruba people and their way of consoling themselves....
I can never be as ugly and dwarf as you eggheaders....
if you like, respond with one million monikers.....
imagine the pig saving someone's picture in his system for over four years..pathetic!!!
I thought you're only a dwarf, I never knew you're also a homosexual otherwise what is a guy's picture whom u have never met physical doing in your system for over four years
All these upcoming bobriskys wey full osun state....
grin, no amount of epistles will change your dirty, unkempt horrible look. Spit.

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by Pigsandidiots: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Antivirus92:
even this thing is also talking...
I will surprise u guys very soon....
Deal with it guy....yorubas are the most ugly set of Nigerians....
very dirty and irritatingly black...
cheesy cheesy, I cover my nose. So that body odour and the horrible smell oozes from that room won't spoil my lungs.

Re: North Richer Than South West Because South West Lives On Debt by totit: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Antivirus92:
even this thing is also talking...
I will surprise u guys very soon....
Deal with it guy....yorubas are the most ugly set of Nigerians....
very dirty and irritatingly black...

Kiddo, you need some cleaning up, and besides, you should go and cure the wounds you've been inflicted on this platform/thread.

grin

Yeye dey smell,take a look at the small boy self if not for maturity I for order my little bro to give you a hot slap sef cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adedeji Doherty Blames Lack Of Structure For PDP's Loses In Lagos / 2012 Budget: FG Removes Fuel Subsidy & Proposes N4.8tr / Why Is The SW Waging War On GEJ On 2 Fronts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.