Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31676 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by OriflameNIG: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Na food from one restaurant like that

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by peacettw: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
A tecno phone

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
EnglishPolice:
Used my hard earned money to cajole (buy) a lady into loving me. Now she has left me with a high bp.

Always regret knowing her
sorry about dat, but wit tym u will get ova her ohk
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by TechAddiction: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

Where ve u been?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by madgoat(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Durex condom. Waste of money when i could get cheaper brands cry

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by emilyone(f): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
planetx13:
Introducing to you The gadget of the century..... this smart wrist watch helps to keep you in shape and healthy on the go. It monitors your blood pressure, heart rate, amount of sleep, amount of steps taken every day and has GPS tracker to help you keep track of your location. It also has call and WhatsApp notifications.
You can keep track of your health by yourself

Price - N 12, 000

Pay on delivery and free delivery. Please note that this only applies to people living in lagos state. For those living outside lagos, it's pay b4 delivery and you incur the cost of logistics

Please feel free to ask me any questions as I expect your orders
Call 0.8.1.2.6.9.3.9.6.8.7 or 0.9.0.8.0.9.5.0.2.1.4
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Does it show time, and does it work with an app?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by maestroz: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
xynerise:

So you don't know your size?

I wonder if she would know her pant size.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by peacettw: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
planetx13:
Introducing to you The gadget of the century..... this smart wrist watch helps to keep you in shape and healthy on the go. It monitors your blood pressure, heart rate, amount of sleep, amount of steps taken every day and has GPS tracker to help you keep track of your location. It also has call and WhatsApp notifications.
You can keep track of your health by yourself

Price - N 12, 000

Pay on delivery and free delivery. Please note that this only applies to people living in lagos state. For those living outside lagos, it's pay b4 delivery and you incur the cost of logistics

Please feel free to ask me any questions as I expect your orders
Call 0.8.1.2.6.9.3.9.6.8.7 or 0.9.0.8.0.9.5.0.2.1.4
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Just bought exactly this same watch for a friend online.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mamawin(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin
ha ha, e fine now
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Locked iPhone 7 angry

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by oladele00(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bought education but later realised that business is better

8 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by FrankGathers1: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
franciskaine:
I av one shoe I bought for same 5k, spent 2k to change d sole to something flat, yet regretting I did.
lol

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
akeentech:
I bought a book for a particular course for 10k in uni only to be told the course had been cancelled. I had to sell it to Akara woman, very painful then.
too bad
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by skales67(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
nairaman66:
I bought the idea that APC through buhari would be a hard worker, drive Nigerian economy to heights, accept criticism, create good and meaningful jobs for the teeming population, bridge the gap between the rich and poor, unite the religious bigotry between Christians and Muslims, defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

All these I regret as buhari has finally succeeded in grinding Nigeria to a halt!

Please I have a phone for sale. It has an ATM slot which can dispense cash, can fly to you from your bedroom to your living room when it rings so you can pick the call without having to bother walking to get it yourself, uses a latest technology called Caller Environment Video Relay System (CEnVR) which makes you automatically see the environment of your caller wherever they are calling from, has Remote Internet Culinary Provision Technology that allows you to select any type of food on the internet and with a touch of a button, the food is on your table within minutes and most importantly, uses an advanced hi-tech virtual service that lets you select any female celebrity of your choice who will appear in your living room in 4D and dance naked for you. This Smart phone only goes for N500k but because you are my fellow Nairalander, I will let it fly for just N450k.

PM me for my account details.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by MrGreenMavro: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
I bought Jamb form....I regret, if I knw say I go fail jamb DAT year, I for no buy m

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Horlartunes:
My apple MacBook pro 2017 I no even Sabi use am money I suppose have used to buy motor for papa in the village ehn
big man big trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by emilyone(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
FrankGathers1:
Got a Mocs when it was still in vogue, needed the shoe so badly that I had to go for smaller size, I wear size 42 but because of how badly I needed it then, I opted for size 38 that was available, I hated myself days later when I couldn't wear it for long cause it was already causing abscess on my toes. Had to give a shoe maker to do some modification and that's how it got spoilt.... My 5K went down the drain and since then I refused buying any shoes that exceed 2K
Now this is super hilarious
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by babzlim(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
The very day I bought a brand new phone in computer village on my way out of village it got snatched and I was left to go home with the charger .... my brother's and sisters this happened 4yrs back but the anger is as fresh like yesterday.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
busky101:
My ex gf
wetin she do....tell me
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
Phone for a chic
gv it shall b gvn unto u ohk
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Adasun(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
My earpiece,wasted money embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Coolgent(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Infinix note 4 pro
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by emilyone(f): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
peacettw:

Just bought exactly this same watch for a friend online.
For how much? I'm interested in getting one for myself.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Arckeen: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Condom �
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Asour: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jarus:
Tokunboh Range Rover bought in 2014. My worst purchase ever!

Persistent gear problem that defied all solutions. Later began overheating that also affected the engine.

Replaced gear 2 times. Mechanics duped me.

I'm a salaried person. The car showed me pepper until I sold it after 1 year.

So sad. sorry about it. By the way, You're a salaried person ? Or you were? Aren't u the great Jarus– Human Resource Consultant Extraordinaire?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nairaman66(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
skales67:

Please I have a phone for sale. It has an ATM slot which can dispense cash, can fly to you from your bedroom to your living room when it rings so you can pick the call without having to bother walking to get it yourself, uses a latest technology called Caller Environment Video Relay System (CEnVR) which makes you automatically see the environment of your caller wherever they are calling from, has Remote Internet Culinary Provision Technology that allows you to select any type of food on the internet and with a touch of a button, the food is on your table within minutes and most importantly, uses an advanced hi-tech virtual service that lets you select any celebrity of your choice who will appear in your living room in 4D and dance naked for you. This Smart phone only goes for N500k but because you are my fellow Nairalander, I will let it fly for just N450k.

PM me for my account details.

I am beginning to think that you just came out of Yaba! I hope not oO because it is not a good time to run mad!!

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fidet1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Naija used Audi A6 2009 model. That car gave me plenty electrical issues. Spare part scarce like say na eyes, good mechanic scarce for Abj. Mehn, that car almost sent me back to the village.

8 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Krafty006: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by ronaldbecky(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
i remember sumtime ago, when i pay 4 some pussy.i tok it home,only 2 find out it smell like sawarma..it was like battle 4 survival...i regretted my life ;Di remember sumtime ago, when i pay 4 some pussy.i tok it home,only 2 find out it smell like sawarma..it was like battle 4 survival...i regretted my life

5 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nicklaus619(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
I was coming back from lectures that year, went to the market to get food stuffs, but just at the enterance of the market, I saw sweet red kicks, I was having 10k and ended u buying the the shoe for 8k I had to use the remaining 2k to buy only garri and rice, I went back home, wore it twice to lectures and dislike it for no reason, I had plenty shoes already, I hear wee with hunger that semester because fear no let me tell mumcy or Popcy say money don finish grin

10 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Princenady(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
I regret a land I bought fr 4M which is inside bush and I can't resell after 2years

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by peacettw: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
emilyone:

For how much? I'm interested in getting one for myself.

Can't say the price cos I don't want to spoil anyone's business. Go to aliexpress. They are currently on sales as we speak.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.