Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31700 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by adidison(m): 2:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Ticket to naija ... 2014 I got a ticket to naija, landed in Lagos after 2 days Ebola start ... that was the scariest period ever ... I wanted to leave ASAP ... everyday was a battle, see me thinking ... GOD WHY!!!! Why did I come here ... I couldn't eat, I couldn't go out, I nearly drank salt ... the way I washed my hands after i touch anything ... the annoying part was people at home were even more dramatic ... When I was about to leave at the airport the immigration officer had flu ... I almost started crying ... I stood from a distance like 5 mins thinking ... which kind wahala be all this one again... Lord Is this it? Is this how I am going to go? Ebola? Chai I REALLY REALLY regretted buying that ticket.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by buddmaxx(m): 2:58am On Mar 29, 2018
I bought a shoe but when I got home I regretted buying it
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Emmy2009(m): 3:11am On Mar 29, 2018
5000 naira sunlight powered power bank wey non dey work
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Reeb2244: 3:43am On Mar 29, 2018
madgoat:
Durex condom. Waste of money when i could get cheaper brands cry
That thing na waste of money. It tears anyhow. Not different from normal very cheap Gold circle.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Reeb2244: 3:59am On Mar 29, 2018
DavidEsq:

Who teh u say na she be dat ni? So u no know the babe wey get that pix ba? Chai
Na so Dem they embarrass themselves all to asslick girls.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by DavidEsq(m): 4:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Reeb2244:
Na so Dem they embarrass themselves all to asslick girls.
Lol. U no dey sleep ni? Abi Wetin u dey plan sell for ur papa house again?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by kene05(m): 4:42am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015

Mehn u r too clean!

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Mutemenot(m): 4:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Buying clothes from Jumia was my greatest regret .

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by ogundeleai(m): 5:07am On Mar 29, 2018
Samsung T100.... A 40k phone then with know internet and acceptable technology features
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by montumonami(m): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2018
One stupid laptop right in front of me now
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by dododawa1: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Bear after drunk
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Macnnoli4(m): 5:20am On Mar 29, 2018
I regretted buying a gionee phone (java type), the money I used to buy it would have been enough to buy a Nokia java phone. But the good thing about the gionee is that its very strong(survived more than 10 falls) and has long battery life but internal memory for java type apps and games is very little and limited.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by BOOMnaija(m): 5:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Daybreak with an unyielding olosho cry
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by femi4: 5:38am On Mar 29, 2018
biacan:
Regret buying a beautiful dress for myself only to find out that it was small had to give it to my friend sad
This is common. To be on a safe side, I either test the clothes or use tape to measure it before buying
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 29, 2018
I have bought many things I regret buying, the latest one is a cover heel shoe I bought, didnt know it will hurt my leg, so painful.

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by kenx1(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2018
idris4r83:
My ps4. I have no time to play d goddamn console. The reason why i bought it in the first place is so that when my friends tell me they have ps4 i would say me too.

LWKMD same with me.. Mine is covered with dust

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Targatarga(f): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2018
I regret buying waist trainer, I nearly suffocated in it the last time I put it on.. Have since dash someone, I cannot come and go kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Talkingboy: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
I bought a bra, infact it was a push up bra and i realised the day I wore it, all eyes were staring at my boobs, i became so uncomfortable with unpleasant comments by both married men and single guys, that day i couldn't breathe.... Ikeja city mall 2015
Why were u unconftble ? No b wetin u want ?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by xanie: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Zealot H1 headset. The one you wear around your neck. The thing is so big you could fit and elephant head in it.
E still dey inside carton. 11k wasted.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by TeeFriz: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Buying alcohol just to stock my fridge, opening it whenever I want to drink water, and I be like what Is all this shit sef undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:
This your beauty though kiss
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by LadySarah: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2018
9ja083:
So many things. Starting from the pillows (they got so flat under 1month. Despite i was told its orginal) to two of the blenders ( the juice mixer even got bad the very day i used it to blend fruits and its not a 2nd hand blender. The 2nd u have to use with caution) to cylinder regulator (that one dose not give me accurate gas measurement in my cylinder. Now it leaks gas and have to use heavy stone on it to prevent leakage ) to standing gas (they assured me that if anything goes wrong that they will change it for me under 1year. I was also made to believe that one of the burner uses electric only to find out that the electric is for lighter only) the worst they refused to change it.
The 15amp sockets melts any time I put on the electric stove.
Sometimes, when I enter my house I feel like crying.

go to a brands warehouse next time so that when it happens you can go to them and if they refuse ,email consumer protection council.They work and you will be amazed at how fast they will give you your money back or change it or work on it.

Pls keep your receipts diligently

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by realityone(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2018
[Same thing happened to me here in Wuse Abuja. I bought the window phone for 8k. It didnt even work for one minute. quote author=Princeofnigeria post=66245410]In 2013 I bought a fake galaxy s4 from those thieves at garrison junction portharcourt, it was so cheap I paid quickly, it was at night, just dropped at air force helicopter base while coming from rig.

Mehn on my way home, I inserted all Nigeria sim network no one works, even memory cards didn't work On this phone, I shouted so hard the cab man was confused and stop the car, he was like oga wetin happen?

From that day I stop buying used phones
[/quote]
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Ihatelove(f): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2018
DavidEsq:

With a Fûçk boy whom u thought u cld change abi?
with someone that makes me think less of myself
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by LadySarah: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Our Grande mark 11 car had an issue only yo b taken to two mechanics who insisted it was an engine problem.seeing as it wasnt regular car,it took months before a new engine worth #270k was found in lag after 4 mths.

Brethren,when the engine was replaced the priblem persisted and finally the fault was just fuel pipe that cut and didnt cost more than 2k to repair.We felt like crying even my husband wanted to close the mechanic workshop .Chai

We got my mum a new century table top gas cooker.The ones with tempered glass surface.just cooking with it months later and the glass shattered everywhere like where ice is ctacking.My mum is still bitter.It was very beautiful and she really loved it.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Blogtrovert(f): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Boughta phone that got stolen two days after I bought it.
And my elder bro amd I had to starve jus so we cud safe up to buy the phone for me.

Swear I nearly killed myself, na my elder bro come even dey console me.
Chaiii... Won't ever forget that year

Awwww.. Good brother
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2018
Bought a jean trouser, it was so cute. That I was envisaging how I will rock it with my jacket. I was blushing on my way home. Only to get home and notice that it couldn't pass through my ass, my eldest sister could not laugh at me because d jean became hers.

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by judgedredd22(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2018
folakemigeh:

i hope you've not thrown it away o! you should only wear it when we are in the room together ...half naked! grin grin grin grin
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Jarus(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2018
Asour:

So sad. sorry about it. By the way, You're a salaried person ? Or you were? Aren't u the great Jarus– Human Resource Consultant Extraordinaire?

I am still a salaried person.

I never even had any training in HR nor ever worked in HR department. I'm a chartered accountant and work in the Finance department in an oil company.

I got my career consulting expertise from my passion for advising people on career issues. It started online. Later I partnered with a friend to register a company, a website (jarushub.com) and opened a private office dedicated for that.

So that is just my side business (full time for my partner who runs it on daily basis). I am still a full time salaried person in another company.

7 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by LORDI(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2018
I bought a DZ09 smart watch, wore it for one week, it fell and the screen broke.
I have Been looking for where to fix it
I regret buying it over 10k on Konga, now it sells for like 6k below self.
What a waste.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Tommy2420: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Underwear (pata vs bra)for my ex girl but later turn me down.Lol ;DUnderwear (pata vs bra)for my ex girl but later turn me down.Lol
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by babzlim(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
anytime i am ready to buy any gadget it became a custom of me packing squad to the store but i know i would spend extra....e.g when i went to buy my last phone i went with my three frnds and i ended up buying earphones and headsets for them! Aside from the phone money o.......but at least i was guaranteed protection because our street guys no dey smile o

Is better losing extra cash than losing all the cash ... lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria / Naira Makes U-turn, Drops To N385

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.