Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,866 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (31701 Views)

Fact Check: Have You Bought Bua Cement #3500? / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Cadec007(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
DavidEsq:

Who teh u say na she be dat ni? So u no know the babe wey get that pix ba? Chai
lol
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by nkemdi89(f): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2018
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin
Can I buy it from you?

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by chiraqDemon(m): 11:41am On Mar 29, 2018
akeentech:
I bought a book for a particular course for 10k in uni only to be told the course had been cancelled. I had to sell it to Akara woman, very painful then.
Buying textbook 14k only to realise that it is going around as free pdf file

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holatin(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2018
9ja083:
So many things. Starting from the pillows (they got so flat under 1month. Despite i was told its orginal) to two of the blenders ( the juice mixer even got bad the very day i used it to blend fruits and its not a 2nd hand blender. The 2nd u have to use with caution) to cylinder regulator (that one dose not give me accurate gas measurement in my cylinder. Now it leaks gas and have to use heavy stone on it to prevent leakage ) to standing gas (they assured me that if anything goes wrong that they will change it for me under 1year. I was also made to believe that one of the burner uses electric only to find out that the electric is for lighter only) the worst they refused to change it.
The 15amp sockets melts any time I put on the electric stove.
Sometimes, when I enter my house I feel like crying.
hahahahaha sowi, am not suppose to laugh. this is distaster

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by godchildjayboy(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2018
My first car in 2007
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Asour: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Jarus:

I am still a salaried person.

I never even had any training in HR nor ever worked in HR department. I'm a chartered accountant and work in the Finance department in an oil company.

I got my career consulting expertise from my passion for advising people on career issues. It started online. Later I partnered with a friend to register a company, a website (jarushub.com) and opened a private office dedicated for that.

So that is just my side business (full time for my partner who runs it on daily basis). I am still a full time salaried person in another company.
Wow! good to know. I had the impression you were all in (Full time) a Consultant. Nonetheless, to keep it all up juggling both is still a rare feat. Hats off to you Sir!

4 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holatin(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
grossintel:
80k on a Sony xperia tablet Z4 screen, only to brake the fuking screen again 2 days later by mistakenly sitting on it, I blame nepa. It's been like 2 years, I still have the tablet though, uptill now I keep looking at the tablet like I want to strangle it to death cry
ow much u go sell am. I really need tablet for snapping work samples
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fpeter(f): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2018
1. Gym equipment

2. Some clothes i ordered online....terrible. cry

3. Some really high shoes that i bought without thinking.

4. Startimes decoder, the idiots still called me yesterday to know why i am no longer subscribing.

5. ACTV Decoder, i had just installed them and was happy to have something different from DSTV
by the time i paid for my second subscription, they had vanished into thin air with my cash...till date.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holatin(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Ihatelove:
i regret falling in love
it happens. get over it or pretend to get over it
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holatin(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
MissRaine69:
Yoni eggs.
tank u for putting DAT image in my head. re u now happy
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Blonchilli(m): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
While in school, my first year precisely about 2 week to exams I used all my money to buy the reigning thing then, a second hand blackberry and before then a stupid friend used my Nokia n-series mini to loan 7k, so I had to pay it back myself to take my phone. After taking my phone I realized all my file had been deleted, they planned on selling it, I was so pissed but couldn't really provoke like I wanted to, the guy was a known cultist. The very day I bailed my phone and barely a week after buying my blackberry and feeling like I'm the boss, Nokia n-series and blackberry nor easy that time I said let me eat proper fufu/akpo/6 to 6. Finished eating sleep was coming like a tornado, I can't recall how I walked to the hostel. Got there said let me crash well, in fact I slept open leg gidi gba. Placed my phone under pillow. Woke up in the evening found out both phones was gone. Brothers and sisters I didnt know what to think again. Would go to bed thinking about my phones and the ridiculous money I spent on both. Worse was I was broke as hell, had used all my cash to buy a new phone and bail my old phone. Worse was I failed my exam woefully. Didn't even get up to 1.0 that semester. I regretted all my actions, from letting that dicker convinced me to use my phone loan some cash to buying a blackberry to buying 3 fufu that knocked me out and finally sleeping so carelessly.

6 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holatin(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Coldfeets:
My first wife.
Looked so good from the outside.
Hence, very costly.
But yet of no deep intrinsic value.
Luckily, I returned her back to the seller i.e. her parents.
They didn't give me back my initial down payment.
I didn't ask either.
I was more interested in escaping with my sanity while I still have it.
Such is life.
Whew!
baddest !

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by McCobble(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
crixlight2:

Same here, I bought one useless murano, the car nearly kill me, up for sell now, buyer no show up, the car just reverse me from one to Zero, God punish devil.
same here mehn. bought one stupid murano 6 years ago, used it for 2 months, gear problem, i replaced the gearbox, engine problem developed, had to sell it for shikini money make the car for no kee me.

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by holatin(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Elviswifey1:
I bought mosquitoes net at 800naira and was passing one market road like that and decided to price it only to hear 400 and some 350 and that govt people share it free self on sundays in the churches,chai I rushed back to return it but the sharp woman refused to collect it that no refund of moni after payment.that 400naira extra still dey pain me since 7years ago till today. cool cool cool
hahahahaha u Ve been yahooed sorry I meant gmailed
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by churchee: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
I bought a pack of condom in the night on my way home. The girl later failed to come as fixed. I had a terrible dream that night. I had to repent the next morning. Only then I realized the value of that money. Then I regretted.

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Jonah507(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jarus:

I am still a salaried person.

I never even had any training in HR nor ever worked in HR department. I'm a chartered accountant and work in the Finance department in an oil company.

I got my career consulting expertise from my passion for advising people on career issues. It started online. Later I partnered with a friend to register a company, a website (jarushub.com) and opened a private office dedicated for that.

So that is just my side business (full time for my partner who runs it on daily basis). I am still a full time salaried person in another company.
Bro please pm me or chat me up on 07066650047.

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
mcocolok:
This mumu horse design grin
talk true, you wan show us ur TV, this ur red bricks tho.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Thebrightest(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lots of regrets... Reading other people regrets is consoling tho
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Jarus(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Asour:

Wow! good to know. I had the impression you were all in (Full time) a Consultant. Nonetheless, to keep it all up juggling both is still a rare feat. Hats off to you Sir!

Thanks bro.
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by AstuteAyo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
A ticket to watch Nigerian premier league match, #Warri wolves Vs Kano pillars. Where players played like pregnant women and chipmunks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by saintobing: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Regret buying a car when I was in Malaysia and renting apt at puchong 2 that cost me much without making a dime from Same condo

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by fancy4eve(f): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
busky101:
she unexpectedly broke my heart.. I didn't see it coming cry
just take it easy ohk

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mrjojo: 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
dumo1:
I regret buying this useless piece of crap. After their customer care representatives swore by Sango and Obatala that there is network in my vicinity only for me to get home and meet this NO freaking network reception.
are you interested in selling??
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
mrjojo:
are you interested in selling??
Sure but i am not in Lagos at the moment, until i get back. Are you interested in buying?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mrjojo: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
dumo1:

Sure but i am not in Lagos at the moment, until i get back. Are you interested in buying?
am in Ibadan, yeah, am interested, what model is it?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
mrjojo:
am in Ibadan, yeah, am interested, what model is it?
Its a spectranet 4G mifi, model M022T
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by error4040: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
adidison:
Ticket to naija ... 2014 I got a ticket to naija, landed in Lagos after 2 days Ebola start ... that was the scariest period ever ... I wanted to leave ASAP ... everyday was a battle, see me thinking ... GOD WHY!!!! Why did I come here ... I couldn't eat, I couldn't go out, I nearly drank salt ... the way I washed my hands after i touch anything ... the annoying part was people at home were even more dramatic ... When I was about to leave at the airport the immigration officer had flu ... I almost started crying ... I stood from a distance like 5 mins thinking ... which kind wahala be all this one again... Lord Is this it? Is this how I am going to go? Ebola? Chai I REALLY REALLY regretted buying that ticket.
LMFAO bro you Fvcking Funny men lol, it is Well

3 Likes

Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by mrjojo: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
dumo1:

Its a spectranet 4G mifi, model M022T
how much you selling?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
mrjojo:
how much you selling?
can you drop your watsapp contact?
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by Stallion93(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by MissJoy29(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
EnglishPolice:

Hope I can.... I'm getting married in the next three weeks, but I still can't get over her!
Ah! shocked
Re: Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. by crixlight2(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
McCobble:
same here mehn. bought one stupid murano 6 years ago, used it for 2 months, gear problem, i replaced the gearbox, engine problem developed, had to sell it for shikini money make the car for no kee me.

I bought the car 2 million, I wanna sell it 500k not up to a year

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Engages Daughter In #TEFChallenge (Video) / Need Names And Addresses Of Companies In Nigeria / Naira Makes U-turn, Drops To N385

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.