Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) (26369 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 2:46am On May 08, 2010
First I take back my word, I am a peacemaker by nature and the last thing I want to do here is throw words with people.You know what Odi, the only way we all can heal and grow together towards a brighter looking Nigeria is for all to forgive. I use to have this bitterness towards the muslims for killing christians but I have let go of all of that, I understand how you feel that made you talk like that but we should hate bad behaviours while still loving the perpetrators that is what makes a unique christian or even muslim.
   Right now I am very passionate about a peaceful world and a peaceful Nigeria and hating and name calling and anger are the things standing against that view of the world I wish to see. This man went thru pain and died,whatever he has done, he deserves your pity. The hearts of his family are at breaking points, give them your sympathy.
    I hate to talk much about people too and will stop here, let love reign in our hearts, when you give love to your enemies. You are overpowering them with goodness and they can't help but love you alright. Now stop getting mad at uncle Yar adua, okay Baby.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 2:47am On May 08, 2010
Didn't you get home training?

trick question

rhetorical one too
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 3:02am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

I hate to talk much about people too and will stop here, let love reign in our hearts, when you give love to your enemies. You are overpowering them with goodness and they can't help but love you alright. Now stop getting mad at uncle Yar adua, okay Baby.
They say love your enemies not lie about them grin
the only person I pity is the gate-man who forgot to refuel the generator for yaradua's Life support grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 3:07am On May 08, 2010
May God forgive you and may you not feel that searing pain of losing a loved one soon. Yes, may death be far away from you and your family and may yar adua find peace, comfort and lots of love in the arms of God. Bye
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by ODIBABA1: 3:13am On May 08, 2010
Nne your charity should start from your village; there is where it matters!! As for Nigeria, there will never be peace; oil and water do not blend. We are in for the fight until the evil contraption called Nigeria is tiered into pieces.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by hbrednic: 3:15am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

I hate to talk much about people too and will stop here, let love reign in our hearts
when you give love to your enemies. You are overpowering them with goodness and they can't help but love you alright. Now stop getting mad at uncle Yar adua, okay Baby.

lie,lie lie,you can only love your enemies to your own sorrow.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by CyberG: 3:20am On May 08, 2010
Can someone tell me what it is with the TESUBAA (prayer chain) she is holding in her hand? Is this an Islamic custom that when someone dies. . .the tesubaa must be used or its just another "political" gimmickery for this woman knows that Yardie (functionally) died a long time ago. . .but by using Nigeria's billions of petro-dollars, she has bought every equipment and all medical experts to keep up her dreams of life-long first lady! So, is this real or another joke from the most greedy, power-drunk, lying scumbag wife on the planet?

I mean no disrespect to a dead man (for the sake of it) but death does not cancel historical truth and that is why people must strive to be honest and straight-forward in their life. Gani passed on, has anyone begged Nigerians to say only good things about him and his family?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 3:21am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

It's only in Nigerian one can find men as crude, heartless and unrefined like you two. I am sure you have never lost a loved one, if you have you will understand how heartbreaking death can be but you don't and here you are swearing and cursing ladies. Didn't you get home training? Tommorrow you will pray for God's blessing when you are here laughing at the misfortune of others and death of all things too. I can't stand Nigerian men like you, why are most of you unsophisticated and ignorant? Why?

I see you are still mourning your beloved "Iya aladura" Yar'dua so am not gonn give u a death blow yet but i'll do my best to tear u apart! Somebody just told me u are Turai's half sister so i can feel your pain about Umoru's heartbreaking death. Stop crying! pray for god to bring him back or if u dnt wann miss your precious umoru, u can fly to katsina and dig up his grave, lay down beside him with his balls in your hand then ask Turai to cover u two with sand.
Ivynwa:

It's only in Nigerian one can find mAn as crude, heartless and unrefined like you two.

This statement is synonymous to the love of your life "Iya aladura" a.k.a,  go slow, yara dulla, may his turia tortured soul rest in fish for holdin a whole nation spellbound for 6months!! Hey sweety, u dnt want it with me or "platinumnm" ( ;Dwats up baby! no be so?? grin). Better stay back in the kitchen preparing kunnu for your sista turai to cool her temper on d loss of her loveth snail husband. There are some godzilla on this thread now looking for blood to suck dry! A word is enought for the wise! Just tellin ya cos i dnt want u to die a premature death on NL!!! make i no talk to much because i knw say u dey in a state of mourning!!! Oloshi,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 3:22am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

May God forgive you and may you not feel that searing pain of losing a loved one soon. Yes, may death be far away from you and your family and may yar adua find peace, comfort and lots of love in the arms of God. Bye
Now is where you crossed the line.
Forgive me your holiness, can you stop slobbing on Yardua's limp knob for a second?

I have lost many loved ones this year. The most painful one was to my 28 cousin working for  Shell in Nigeria, one out 2 in his field, lost his life to a preventable disease, and inadequate healthcare.
You sit here any weep for someone taking your money to dash money to the Arabs?
Abeg- Waka pass!
You stuck so far in your sentiments that the smells of yarduas embalming fluid na clog your brain.
I hope you cried for the innocents at Jos as well.
Onye iberibe angry
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 3:25am On May 08, 2010
@bad b.lowjob [nuff said]

Somebody just told me u are Turai's half sister so i can feel your pain about Umoru's heartbreaking death. Stop crying! pray for god to bring him back or if u dnt wann miss your precious umoru, u can fly to katsina and dig up his grave, lay down beside him with his balls in your hand then ask Turai to cover u two with sand

how daft can you get?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by suxes2005(m): 3:28am On May 08, 2010
I am less concerned about his death

Can we see the picture of the real corpse?

Until I see d pix I wont believe he just died!

D man died long ago,

SHALOM
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 3:29am On May 08, 2010
bjmighty:

I see you are still mourning your beloved "Iya aladura" Yar'dua so am not gonn give u a death blow yet but i'll do my best to tear u apart! Somebody just told me u are Turai's half sister so i can feel your pain about Umoru's heartbreaking death. Stop crying! pray for god to bring him back or if u dnt wann miss your precious umoru, u can fly to katsina and dig up his grave, lay down beside him with his balls in your hand then ask Turai to cover u two with sand.
This statement is synonymous to the love of your life "Iya aladura" a.k.a,  go slow, yara dulla, may his turia tortured soul rest in fish for holdin a whole nation spellbound for 6months!! Hey sweety, u dnt want it with me or "platinumnm" (  ;Dwats up baby! no be so??  grin). Better stay back in the kitchen preparing kunnu for your sista turai to cool her temper on d loss of her loveth snail husband. There are some godzilla on this thread now looking for blood to suck dry! A word is enought for the wise! Just tellin ya cos i dnt want u to die a premature death on NL!!! make i no talk to much because i knw say u dey in a state of mourning!!! Oloshi,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hhahahaaahaahah laughter has killed me oo
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Seun(m): 3:33am On May 08, 2010
You're just preying on the weak, that's all. Poor Turai.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 3:33am On May 08, 2010
@ platinumk

others have also lost loved ones in nigeria.

your bitterness is echoed by many who make a habit of rejoicing over other people's misfortunes[b] for no valid reason[/b], hence you wont be taken seriously.

i would wish you could get some closure because its not productive to do otherwise.

at one time i was mourning a relation or associate almost every year, yet i think i have enough on my plate without adding so much extra negative energy [ie bitterness] to it.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 3:34am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

Amen! Thanks for the prayer, but u should be more careful because d death of ur name on NL is premonitory. Hey! Hey!! Someone just told me now that the only thing that can bring back you loving iya aladura is a cummy bad  b.low job. I know nothing will give u more pleasure than doing that because u so love this man so much that u so,, are you on ur way to katsina now? I suggest u take okada because go slow dey for road oooo. grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 3:37am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@ platinumk

your bitterness is echoed by many who make a habit of rejoicing over other people's misfortunes[b] for no valid reason[/b], hence you wont be taken seriously.

i would wish you could get some closure because its not productive to do otherwise.

at one time i was mourning a relation or associate almost every year, yet i think i have enough on my plate without adding so much extra negative energy [ie bitterness] to it.

@@@ tilapia tpia. . . . . . . . . . . You lost ur loved ones almost everywhere!!!!! I can never pray to be ur loved one!!! I no wan die oooooo!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by hbrednic: 3:40am On May 08, 2010
Seun:

You're just preying on the weak, that's all. Poor Turai.
guess you meant to say Rich Turai
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Seun(m): 3:42am On May 08, 2010
She's husband-poor and her children are now father-poor.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 3:46am On May 08, 2010
bjmighty:

@@@ tilapia tpia. . . . . . . . . . . You lost your loved ones almost everywhere!!!!! I can never pray to be your loved one!!! I no wan die oooooo!!!!

keep mocking the dead and pray to have a meaningful life as if curse no dey there.

and while you're at it, learn the meaning of loved one and also learn how to read.

your brain on drugs is not a pretty sight.

some of you people reason like you were raised by gorillas, orangutans and pink bottomed baboons as shown by your user id of b.low job.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 3:47am On May 08, 2010
[b]I see you are still mourning your beloved "Iya aladura" Yar'dua so am not gonn give u a death blow yet but i'll do my best to tear u apart! Somebody just told me u are Turai's half sister so i can feel your pain about Umoru's heartbreaking death. Stop crying! pray for god to bring him back or if u dnt wann miss your precious umoru, u can fly to katsina and dig up his grave, lay down beside him with his balls in your hand then ask Turai to cover u two with sand.
It's only in Nigerian one can find mAn as crude, heartless and unrefined like you two.
This statement is synonymous to the love of your life "Iya aladura" a.k.a,  go slow, yara dulla, may his turia tortured soul rest in fish for holdin a whole nation spellbound for 6months!! Hey sweety, u dnt want it with me or "platinumnm" (  ;Dwats up baby! no be so??  ). Better stay back in the kitchen preparing kunnu for your sista turai to cool her temper on d loss of her loveth snail husband. There are some godzilla on this thread now looking for blood to suck dry! A word is enought for the wise! Just tellin ya cos i dnt want u to die a premature death on NL!!! make i no talk to much because i knw say u dey in a state of mourning!!! Oloshi,           [/b]
Bj sweetie, I couldn't help laughing at few of your words even though your first paragraph was too nasty. Like somebody mentioned you are really hurting dear, and I feel your pains okay Baby. From the tone of this thread I now understand how much people are hurting over that unfunny behaviour of not been communicated to but believe me if yar adua was conscious I am sure he can be so irresponsible as to keep quiet on Nigerians that long. I didn't find it funny then too but now that he is dead I realized that he must have been in Coma all those while. Pls stop hurting okay guys.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 3:48am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@ platinumk

tpia u are dead wrong.
You cry over worthy people.
Its not a misfortune, its a freakin blessing.
The man has BEEN DEAD, can someone tell me what he has done while lying on death bed siphoning funds?
When people win wars, they dont go back and cry over what they killed.
You cannot tell me this mans death is a misfortune except of blocking of funds.
My BITTERNESS is from those who are FED UP with Nigeria and its hypocrisy!
Why wernt all these people posting during the jos Crisis?
Why not shed tears for those whop actually mean it.
For no valid reason?
My attacks aint toward yaradua- its these silly posters who will be same ones crying if he rose from the dead.
I understand supersitions- but to say the man was good, the man was great?
Ok- there is a Serial Killer locked up on death row, newspapers said he was the nicest man growing up,
when hes is executed, please everybody who is mourning come and cry for him too
As he is already on death row, he is a dead man.
I lost many close family members this year, but nothing pains me more to see people dey hammer up and down for a useless man.

Seun:

Poor Turai.
na2day?  shocked shocked shocked shocked Woe is our country Nigeria,  I dont think we could ever change.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 3:53am On May 08, 2010
When did Nigerian men get this cold, unfeeling and hard? The tone is frightening really but I understand the pains underneath the tones, we all have been through sufferings. My brother I cried at he jos crisis too, it seared my heart endlessly but should we continue in hate and bitterness that peace may abound. Let us let go of hard feelings and begin to heal, we all need peace now.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 3:54am On May 08, 2010
@platinumk

^^ your opinion is just that- an opinion.

you have yours, others have theirs.

To you, he was a bad person because your cousin died from a preventable disease caused by inadequate healthcare.

To others, nigerians have been cursing nigeria since time immemorial and nigerians never have anything good to say about any leader who isnt white, foreign and non-nigerian. So its a never ending litany which one gets tired of hearing.

and while he may have been bad to you, not everybody can say the same.

abeg why am i always the one trying to inject sense into nl? I no be aristotle nah. Let me also go play in romance section or something for once.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by nguage(m): 3:56am On May 08, 2010
Platinum, why so feisty? You don't think Yar'adua's life deserves to be celebrated?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 3:57am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

Bj sweetie, I couldn't help laughing at few of your words even though your first paragraph was too nasty. Like somebody mentioned you are really hurting dear, and I feel your pains okay Baby. From the tone of this thread I now understand how much people are hurting over that unfunny behaviour of not been communicated to but believe me if yar adua was conscious I am sure he can be so irresponsible as to keep quiet on Nigerians that long. I didn't find it funny then too but now that he is dead I realized that he must have been in Coma all those while. Pls stop hurting okay guys.
So now you're telling me you cry over a man who has been in a coma his entire presidential term? shocked
i am now toning down because oga in the house but i no say mugu pass u o lipsrsealed
What one item did he do from his 7 point agenda?
Name one?!
Seun:

She's husband-poor and her children are now father-poor.
10Gs says that turai would have pulled the plug earlier if it benefited her.
Abeg angry
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 4:05am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@platinumk

^^ your opinion is just that- an opinion.

you have yours, others have theirs.

To you, he was a bad person because your cousin died from a preventable disease caused by inadequate healthcare.

To others, nigerians have been cursing nigeria since time immemorial and nigerians never have anything good to say about any leader who isnt white, foreign and non-nigerian. So its a never ending litany which one gets tired of hearing.

and while he may have been bad to you, not everybody can say the same.

abeg why am i always the one trying to inject sense into nl? I no be aristotle nah. Let me also go play in romance section or something for once.
Tpia- there are so many things he could have done for this country.
He sat his hands while his family looted!
I'm sorry, but i have no pity for thieves!
Whoever aint saying the same are those who benefited from him, and out of the millions that live in Nigeria, that would be a couple hundred.
Its not a white thing, its a common sense thing.
We need something like what happened in Ghana, maybe nigerians will wake up sha.

n-guage:

Platinum, why so feisty? You don't think Yar'adua's life deserves to be celebrated?
what is there to celebrate? Abeg Tell me plssssssss so i can keep quiet at hypocrisy!
But i had a few drinks for his death!
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
you people will continue to pacify rubbish and Nigeria will continue to dish it to you!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 4:06am On May 08, 2010
Goodnight platinum, save that energy of yours. If you employ it in constructive thinking, it can help you become a president tommorrow and have others talk about you for a change. We have talked about a person for too long, I don't do that, give me ideas that can bring peace to Nigeria and the world and we can examine it all night long. That is what I am searching for now. I feel the pain the hardship in our country is giving us all and I am sorry. If I have the opportunity to make at least some things right believe me, I will put a smile on that face of yours, now smile! Goodnight love!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 4:09am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

keep mocking the dead and pray to have a meaningful life as if curse no dey there.

and while you're at it, learn the meaning of loved one and also learn how to read.

your brain on drugs is not a pretty sight.

some of you people reason like you were raised by gorillas, orangutans and pink bottomed baboons as shown by your user id of b.low job.

Wow! I wasn't quick to figure out that u got so much love for power hungry brain dead people like yar'dulla. I think i can figure out why u got so much passion for this man. He died an woefully, he was brain dead then he became an imbe.cile before he finally kicked the bucket, smash the baff and toss the drum.  grin grin Hommie! Is it true? Your ex girl just told me that she left you because u have a passion for rearing imbe.ciles, she said you fada was the Chairman of the imbe.cile volunteer force and yo moda was the life patron. Are u really into this bizness? Wow! I heard your are working on a imbe.cile po.rno movie, its gonn star you, your imbe.cile fada, moda as the main star and u have just signed a deal with Ivynwa as the sole marketer?? Oboy, u don hama oooo
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:10am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Tpia- there are so many things he could have done for this country.
He sat his hands while his family looted!
I'm sorry, but i have no pity for thieves!
Whoever aint saying the same are those who benefited from him, and out of the millions that live in Nigeria, that would be a couple hundred.
Its not a white thing, its a common sense thing.
We need something like what happened in Ghana, maybe nigerians will wake up sha.
what is there to celebrate? Abeg Tell me plssssssss so i can keep quiet at hypocrisy!
you people will continue to pacify rubbish and Nigeria will continue to dish it to you!

too much generalization here and most of it is wrong anyway.

like i pointed out before, your anger and bitterness arent necessarily from one or more particular things but more like some kind of angst and dissociation.

meaning even if you'd lost nobody, you'd still be here cursing yaradua or any other person in that slot.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 08, 2010
@ b.lowjobber

i cant be exchanging words with a baboon and nitwit like you.

continue babbling to yourself like a howler monkey.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by nguage(m): 4:14am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

I can only tell you why I think his life is worth celebrating and why I choose to celebrate it. I can't tell you as a matter of fact why you should celebrate it. There can only be opinions here and very few facts, so it's nothing worth arguing about. All I'm saying is coolu coolu coolu temper.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/de2207fe-2d3b-4dd6-8dea-173d3f7d836f/Lagbaja---Coolu-Temper
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 4:15am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

Goodnight platinum, save that energy of yours. If you employ it in constructive thinking, it can help you become a president tommorrow and have others talk about you for a change. We have talked about a person for too long, I don't do that, give me ideas that can bring peace to Nigeria and the world and we can examine it all night long. That is what I am searching for now. I feel the pain the hardship in our country is giving us all and I am sorry. If I have the opportunity to make at least some things right believe me, I will put a smile on that face of yours, now smile! Goodnight love!
This is not the time for fairy tales.
Life is not some storybook where you write happy endings because you feel like it.
If i can quickly effectively remove all corrupt heads of state, that would be my first agenda.
Can we work on that?
My prayer is that  the rest of them quickly find themselves with the rest of the innocents they assisted 6ft under.

Before you leave, can you tell me one point Yardua did for Nigeria?
I rest my case.
Before Obama's first year was up, newspapers tore him a new one about the economy, but see we have people crying over someone whos been screwing with us for years, and you ask me to keep quiet.
waka pass! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Professor Chukwuka Okonjo Honoured In ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.