Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) (26358 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 4:18am On May 08, 2010
Tpia pay him no mind he is too nasty to reply, better the forum be left at this point. I'm a decent lady and I don't curse too. Goodnight guys and do please let go of the bitterness, I beg of you.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 4:19am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@ b.lowjobber

i cant be exchanging words with a baboon and nitwit like you.

continue babbling to yourself like a howler monkey.

There you go; am not gonn waste my bandwidth on u if u gonn give up this easily. Well, there are better things u can do that can earn u more than making an imbe.cile Indecency movie, i heard Ibadan zoo is hiring, u might wann try submitting urself for exhibition!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 4:20am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

This is not the time for fairy tales.
Life is not some storybook where you write happy endings because you feel like it.
If i can quickly effectively remove all corrupt heads of state, that would be my first agenda.
Can we work on that?
My prayer is that  the rest of them quickly find themselves with the rest of the innocents they assisted 6ft under.

Before you leave, can you tell me one point Yardua did for Nigeria?
I rest my case.
Before Obama's first year was up, newspapers tore him a new one about the economy, but see we have people crying over someone whos been screwing with us for years, and you ask me to keep quiet.
waka pass! tongue

Well said!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by NativVirus: 4:21am On May 08, 2010
cap28:

how come there were no pictures of him lying in state before the burial

Because he was lying down on the mat even at the Saudi hospital in order not to misuse tax payers money on high cost of bed.

adieu caring father -Nigeria cry
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 4:25am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

too much generalization here and most of it is wrong anyway.

like i pointed out before, your anger and bitterness aren't necessarily from one or more particular things but more like some kind of angst and dissociation.

meaning even if you'd lost nobody, you'd still be here cursing yaradua or any other person in that slot.
you will never get it.
Its more than losing a family member.
Its the entire country!
It pains me to come home and see the mess we live in.
Im not talking specifically but as a whole!
Yes if a person is a thief do I have to be robbed by a thief to mock him?
Nigerians!
Abeg- im keeping tabs on whos posting nonsense here, these same people better not be crying "woe is me" in the next thread.
Senseless!

angry angry angry

n-guage:

I can only tell you why I think his life is worth celebrating and why I choose to celebrate it. I can't tell you as a matter of fact why you should celebrate it. There can only be opinions here and very few facts, so it's nothing worth arguing about. All I'm saying is coolu coolu coolu temper.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/de2207fe-2d3b-4dd6-8dea-173d3f7d836f/Lagbaja---Coolu-Temper
im angry at the blunt adoration of this man.
It pains me because you know Nigeria can be a way better country than it is, and the people who help hinder it are celebrated!
Call me what you want but im just saying on whats on a lot of peoples minds angry
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 4:27am On May 08, 2010
Bj and platinum i should leave here but I can't yet, I am baffled at he intensity of your anger. Come on chill down guys. You don't have to get worked up. You don't have to sound that vitriolic and acidic. I am wishing that I can reach out and comfort you and make you simmer down.( shhhhhhhhh I bet I am going to get swallowed right now)
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 4:28am On May 08, 2010
Bj and platinum i should leave here but I can't yet, I am baffled at the intensity of your anger. Come on chill down guys. You don't have to get worked up. You don't have to sound that vitriolic and acidic. I am wishing that I can reach out and comfort you and make you simmer down.( shhhhhhhhh I bet I am going to get swallowed right now)
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:30am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

you will never get it.
Its more than losing a family member.
Its the entire country!
It pains me to come home and see the mess we live in.
Im not talking specifically but as a whole!
Yes if a person is a thief do I have to be robbed by a thief to mock him?
Nigerians!
Abeg- im keeping tabs on whos posting nonsense here, these same people better not be crying "woe is me" in the next thread.
Senseless!

angry angry angry
It pains me because you know Nigeria can be a way better country than it is, and the people who help hinder it are celebrated!
Call me what you want but im just saying on whats on a lot of peoples minds angry

@ bolded

isnt that what i said?

and you're angry and pained not because of nigeria's situation but dissociation.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by nguage(m): 4:32am On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL. You know I won't call you anything. I'm only saying some people are adoring this man because they find him adorable and you are not adoring him because you don't. Simple. I'm just saying it's nothing to argue about.

Now if you want to hear why I think he's worthy of the condolences and celebration, I'll tell you. But you will have to calm down and get off argument mode.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 4:35am On May 08, 2010
Ivynwa:

Bj and platinum i should leave here but I can't yet, I am baffled at the intensity of your anger. Come on chill down guys. You don't have to get worked up. You don't have to sound that vitriolic and acidic. I am wishing that I can reach out and comfort you and make you simmer down.( shhhhhhhhh I bet I am going to get swallowed right now)

You'll be better off in the joke section, thats where clowns reside. But if you really wann comfort me then say before me "UMORU YAR'DUA!,  REST IN FISH!!(tpia tilapia)" "MADAM TURAI! SUCK MA KCID (read frm R-L)!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36am On May 08, 2010
^^baboon
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 4:37am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

^^baboon

You mean your fada? Is that his middle name
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 4:44am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

@ bolded

isnt that what i said?

and you're angry and pained not because of nigeria's situation but dissociation.
   * the act of removing from association
   * a state in which some integrated part of a person's life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently
what does that have to do with anything?
So everyone who is saying the same thing are affected also?
If a father beats his children daily unmercifully, and I am happy he passes on for the sake of the children, you now make conjunctions to figure me out?
One thing ppl dont get about me is I dont flow with something just because, or its how its done.
If its wrong , its wrong Period.
Continue to pacify his actions, nothing do u
when the next 100 years go by and Nigeria still is a cesspool, then you will only have yourselves to blame.

Ivynwa:

I pity you, and at the same time fear for the future of nigeria, we are a bunch of weaklings.  lipsrsealed

n-guage:

LOL. You know I won't call you anything. I'm only saying some people are adoring this man because they find him adorable and you are not adoring him because you don't. Simple. I'm just saying it's nothing to argue about.

Now if you want to hear why I think he's worthy of the condolences and celebration, I'll tell you. But you will have to calm down and get off argument mode.
LOL I'll listen to you as soon as someone tells me one point in his agenda he followed.
i should praise him because nepa works 2 hours in a week in my village now?
Shior tongue
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by CyberG: 4:45am On May 08, 2010
To all the Yaradua apologists and referees, congratulations! I find this an interesting read. . .feel free to fault any!

@BJ. . .you don't wanna get into an argument with some people on NL. . .some are known to be tilapia (fish) bone heads (yes, it is easy to decipher)

bjmighty:

You mean your fada? Is that his middle name

1.       Apply for or allow yourself to be compelled to apply for a job that you honestly know that you do not have the physical and medical abilities to cope with;

2.       Lie to 150 million Nigerians about your medical condition when questioned about your ability to cope with the rigorous demands of the job you have voluntarily applied for;

3.       Acquiesce to the unprecedented election rigging needed to get you elected;

4.       Admit to imperfections in the way you were elected and promise heaven and earth in reforming the system but make no serious efforts to actually reform the system;

5.       Despite publicly admitting to imperfections in the process that led to your election, instruct your lawyer to argue in court that there was nothing wrong with the process;

6.       Despite your claim to be an advocate of the rule of law, bribe the judges handling the numerous legal challenges to your election to the tune of billions of naira to ensure that you win at all cost while tongue-in-cheek giving the glory to God although everyone knows that God does not have to rig elections to get a candidate elected;

7.       Publicly declare your assets of over N800, 000,000.00 (eight hundred million naira) that was less than N50, 000,000.00 (fifty million naira) eight years earlier while appropriating but failing to declare over N2, 000,000,000.00 (two billion naira) that was donated to your political campaign and is not your personal money or assets under the laws of the country, not minding your rule of law mantra;

8.       Take a massive pay hike a few months after resuming office when at the same time those you promise to serve are subjected to hell on earth;

9.       Surround yourself with incompetent, indicted and known criminals who have looted the treasuries blind and created the very problems that you have vowed to solve;

10.   Promise to declare an electricity emergency within 90 days knowing full well that you do not intend to keep your promise;

11.   Make sure you declare obedience to the rule of law as your basic mantra while you watch your family members, friends, ministers and advisers engage in massive corruption and violent violations of the laws of the land;

12.   Promise to continue with the war against corruption while making sure that all those who are bold enough to actually fight corruption are either handed into exile, burnt inside their vehicles a few kilometers away from your office and residence or are demoted and posted to some police station near the border with Cameroon;

13.   Appoint people who are corrupt beyond redemption to take charge of the war against corruption;

14.   While it is patently clear that you are unable to do your job because of limitations caused by your health, lie, lie and lie to Nigerians that you are in good shape and that they will soon start to reap the dividends of democracy;

15.   Promise to revamp the medical system while leaving no one in doubt that you are too big to attend a local hospital and be seen by local doctors;

16.   When it becomes clear that you can no longer cope with the demands of your job, thrash your constitutional obligation to handover to your deputy, take off in a publicly funded jet and make sure that the entire nation and its over 150 million citizens are sitting on a keg of gun powder over how to resolve the crisis precipitated by your decision;

17.   Make sure you initiate, pass and consent to Sharia law in the plural and secular country called Nigeria;

18.   Despite the worldwide naming, indictment, prosecution and conviction of all those involved in the Siemens and Halliburton bribery scandals, you make sure that the Nigerians involved continue to enjoy their freedom while you are paying lip service to the war against corruption and the rule of law;

19.   Make sure you are often in the company of treasury looters, murderers, big time smugglers, certificate forgers and experts in bringing down banks.

Any Nigerian Politian who is hardworking enough to ensure that they meet the above requirements are guaranteed a place in Nigeria’s hall of fame. Upon their death, their fellow countrymen and women will bathe and serenade them to the sweet tunes of honesty and humility. For the more creative ones there are no limits to what they can conjure in their quest to be honest and humble like Yar Adua the Nigerian way. For the Gani Fawehimi’s of this world who abhor corruption they can go to blazes. This is Nigeria for you.  

Source: http://www.saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/6013-how-to-be-honest-and-humble-like-president-yar-adua--the-nigerian-way.html
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 4:54am On May 08, 2010
@@@@CyberG. . . . . . . . . . .Thanks for posting that.
@@@@Ivynwa and @@@Tilapia ,  Is that the man you choose to suck his ding a ling? You need help! Serious help! You need to go to bar beach and let Pastor King wash you head. I know a friend who knows one of his followers, so his contact is not a wahala. Your brain is fast imitating Yar'dulla's!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 4:55am On May 08, 2010
cyber[b]grump[/b]

i just went through your posts and noticed you're one of the professional whiners on nl.

ie people who can moan all day and have nothing relevant to contribute to society.

i also noticed sahara reporters is your sacred gospel.

nuff said.

you're also very active in sexuality section, with all kinds of excessively daft and dead posts. Since that's where you're the happiest, [and also doesnt require too much brainwork], why not collect blowjobber and go give yourselves blowjobs there.

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 5:00am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

cyber[b]grump[/b]

i just went through your posts and noticed you're one of the professional whiners on nl.

ie people who can moan all day and have nothing relevant to contribute to society.

nuff said.

you're also very active in sexuality section, with all kinds of excessively daft and dead posts. Since that's where you're the happiest, [and also doesnt require too much brainwork], why not collect blowjobber and go give yourselves blowjobs there.
so instead of reading his post , you commit an ad hominem?
Sigh.
This is very sad. undecided
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 5:02am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

cyber[b]grump[/b]

nuff said.

You this tilapia fish! Must u always make a mockery of your father's name Did yar'dulla's semen made its way into ur brain when u were lighting him?? I sorry sorry oooo! I sorry for Nigeria! i sorry sorry ooo, i sorry for tilapiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by NativVirus: 5:02am On May 08, 2010
Help, help, !
These photos look like those from the Gaza strip. But i can see few zebra marked faces.
Who are these??
Where are they coming from?
umm, but what are they carrying, a stone thrower or an Egyptian mummy?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 5:06am On May 08, 2010
NativVirus:

Help, help, !
These photos look like those from the Gaza strip. But i can see few zebra marked faces.
Who are these??

POST 2, . . New ID
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by NativVirus: 5:16am On May 08, 2010
NativVirus:

Help, help, !
Who are these??

bjmighty:

POST 2, . . New ID

New in the house. Is it a crime??
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 5:19am On May 08, 2010
^^^^^Welcome oooo
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Teejayz(m): 5:30am On May 08, 2010
May za soul rest in za ferfect fiss wallahi!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by platinumnk(f): 5:36am On May 08, 2010
Teejayz:

May za soul rest in za ferfect[b] fiss wallahi![/b]
lmaoo grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 5:53am On May 08, 2010
Teejayz:

May za soul rest in za ferfect fiss wallahi!

Alibaba, u don join NL?? LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by CyberG: 6:08am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

cyber[b]grump[/b]

nuff said.

Well, I had to go get something done quickly so was not here to read any feedback sooner. So, NL. . .you all see how this tilapia is attacking me. . .yet that post has NOT lied in any way. If it has, publish a rebuttal rather than attacking me. Well, I will let it be the way it is for some kind-hearted NLanders have already spoken the truth before I even came here and also see that your arguments are DOA. . .so I won't bother.

In any case, although I am not the strongest poster in any of the NL sections, it is my prerogative to read and post anywhere and that does not require an approval from tilapia fishes out of their depth! NL is now on a banning spree. . .and my attacks are VERY ferocious. . .you can't survive it so I better go do something better before I send you in the same direction as your Yaradua.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 08, 2010
^^ give it your best shot and let's see.

you might have to change genders and sexual orientation after i'm done with you.

grumpy old troll.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by CyberG: 8:16am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

^^ give it your best shot and let's see.

you might have to change genders and sexual orientation after i'm done with you.

grumpy old troll.

Apparently, you have nothing to add any value to this germaine discussion but attack, attack, attack! This tilapia fish is way out of its depth. . .and swimming at this depth only makes you a savoury meal for the sharks! grin grin Okay, I will joke your attack away again 'cos really, you are way out of your league as it is! So, I let it pass.

BTW, there is some good progressive thread here. . .follow the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-443813.0.html#msg6020338
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 08, 2010
CyberG:

Apparently, you have nothing to add any value to this germaine discussion but attack, attack, attack! This tilapia fish is way out of its depth. . .and swimming at this depth only makes you a savoury meal for the sharks! grin grin Okay, I will joke your attack away again 'cos really, you are way out of your league as it is! So, I let it pass.

BTW, there is some good progressive thread here. . .follow the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-443813.0.html#msg6020338

^^ as usual, you deliver zero after promising the moon.

your typical mode of operation.

cybergreedy and cybergrouch

sayonara, donkey

olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing / Kwankwaso Supporters Throw Their Hats Away, Join APC / "Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.