Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) (26357 Views)

Fayose At Governor Ikpeazu's Mother's Burial (pictures) / Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) / Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by queentq: 8:27pm On May 08, 2010
@ mr official,use your brain, WHITE CLOTH in the statement didnt refer to any guaranty.It's just showing the simplicity of Islam; both rich and poor are buried the same way. No preference!@ lordizak u don kolo wetin muslims do 4 u wey u dey call dem goats.U be mumu.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On May 08, 2010
Can't believe he's gone but his grave is too shallow.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by dixtintsam: 9:17pm On May 08, 2010
What God destined to be no man can change
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by micoluka: 9:59pm On May 08, 2010
well well well dis is so sad !!! but indeed he is a good man, may his soul rest in perfect peace and to his wife and the entire family may the Allah consoul u all. u r all blessed.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 10:33pm On May 08, 2010
Seun:

She's husband-poor and her children are now father-poor.
You mean she's a widow and her Children are now Fatherless? undecided tongue
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by isik: 10:40pm On May 08, 2010
Instead of praying for the soul of our dear president, u losers are castigating him. Seriously u guyz are so heartless
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by bjmighty(m): 2:22am On May 09, 2010
tpia.:

some of the people on this thread are clearly insane!!

Obviously! You are just as brain dead as your mentor "Iya aladura".
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by factbox(f): 2:30am On May 09, 2010
cry cry cry cry@MAMA-GEE am not surprised at ur reactions u re well known ur nonsensical responses here no be today, but atleast try to respect d dead for once in yeah life.Its ppl like u dat will die and nobody will feel ur impact because u will be percieved as an ant.REFLECT AND RESPECT YEAH SELF.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by madprof(m): 3:40am On May 09, 2010
Ivynwa, beyond all the Yar'adua brouhaha, you clearly have something against "Nigerian men", even your artificial positive attitude cannot suppress it. I wonder how you can stand yourself, knowing that you have a Nigerian father and perhaps Nigerian brother(s)/boyfriend/husband.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by member479760: 6:34am On May 09, 2010
rest in peace!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by konami001: 8:14am On May 09, 2010
I will die, you self will die too,
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by rashymi1(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2010
Ina lilahi wainaileihim rojiun
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by adaphik(f): 9:45pm On May 12, 2010
Na wa, Sm ppl sabi talk trash. *sighs & walks out*
Forgot, May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by lastpage: 10:48pm On May 12, 2010
Ma people foolish, no be small. shocked shocked

Firstly, does it occur to you that the GRAVE (that one) was too shallow, not even 3-feet?

Secondly, Ask yourself: Did YOU (Yes, you that one with crocodile sympathy! cry ) for once, SEE THE DEAD BODY?

Again, ask yourself: Why was there no LYING-IN-STATE ? (for a President! a loved one at that!!  )

All this charade called burial is nothing but deceit.

How come even Jonathan has not seen the dead-body? (dont talk about the alive body).
Ask yourself, what has Turai got to gain by all this secrecy, even after death? does that makes sense to YOU?
Okay, you're one those ones without sense! grin grin

TRUTH is that Nigerian flag was used to wrap an ordinary effigy and thats what goes into that 'shallanga'!

Yar'Ardua was dead and long buried in Saudi Arabia.

See, sneaking-in at the dead of the night like a thief was all part of the plan or else how do you explain it that a dead man signed the 2009 Budget?

'''''shakes head in dis-belief'''''flips open a can of Guinness''''
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by aisha12(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2010
i dont know how human beings think but i feel we shld pray for the repose, no matter what it may be because nobody knows how he/she will end pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Goldmind1(m): 11:44pm On May 13, 2010
This Turai of a woman is still carrying her prayer bids. Bids that cannot save her husbans. Fools.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On May 14, 2010
^^You mean "Beads?" undecided

Plus, she's a muslim so it's quite normal of her to keep praying even after a tragedy.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by lastpage: 4:54am On May 14, 2010
If the dead are DUMB, know NOTHING and eventually ROT and getting eaten by those crawling MAGGOTS and even Cockroaches!

I AM WONDERING WHY SOME STILL KEEP PRAYING FOR THE REPOSE OF SUCH CARCASS?

I know l say l no go school dats why its so perplexing for me to understand shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmm, g'mme another can of Guinness pls! *staggers towards the fridge*
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by nagoma(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2010
It is really sad , NL is so full of hopeless  ethnic bigots. Cant they learn some etiquette, some manners and good civilized behaviour even to people of different religions or ethnic groups? even to the dead? Have we really degenerated to this? Is frustration of the unsuccesful a licence to abuse of anyone who is not from your tribe or religion? Surely Nigeria's development is crippled; crippled by all , North , South , West and East , because everybody was and is always in the government. We have also clearly seen what the south offered as Obasanjo spent 8 yearsof glaring incompetance and abject failure in governance; 8 years of corrupt authoritarian dictatorship from the self styled "civilized" southerners. A southern president charactirized by promisquity and incest. The agnostic who called himself born again ; a miserable failure and a tyrant who never meant well for Nigeria. That was the first southern president Nigeria had - and everybody knows it.  angry sad
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Oluschenco(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2010
don't tell me that our President was buried in that ugly and horror looking hole.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Witi(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2010
Yaradua took his humility down to the grave. This is something to emulate by all sad sad sad
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by lastpage: 6:43pm On May 14, 2010
^^^^^ All those rant, just to abuse OBJ? shocked shocked

My-o-my, OBJ must have made some people go NUTS! grin grin grin

To think that someone who took his whole day and time to abuse "Southerners" is calling someone else an "ETHNIC BIGOT"!
Truly 'hopeless'!

*Shakes head and searches of his OXford English Dictionary*
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by tolutara: 6:46pm On May 14, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by MrCartha: 3:14am On May 15, 2010
Too many jobless guyz here undecided
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by chimoney1: 5:30pm On May 17, 2010
It's only in Nigerian one can find men as crude, heartless and unrefined like you two. I am sure you have never lost a loved one, if you have you will understand how heartbreaking death can be but you don't and here you are swearing and cursing ladies. Didn't you get home training? Tommorrow you will pray for God's blessing when you are here laughing at the misfortune of others and death of all things too. I can't stand Nigerian men like you, why are most of you unsophisticated and ignorant? Why?

mumu why don,t you go and ask your stupid father in his pam wine tapping forest. why u ladies are stingy , and stuborn to nigerian mens?
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Falajuro(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2010
sad
Once in a lifetime opportunity given to us by the Almighty; installed in mysterious circumstances, yet blinded as we are by our individual desires, we could not fathom the essence.

His purpose on earth was achieved!

Yet, the purpose must be upheld by the incumbent who understands the need for obamanisation for the betterment of we and the generations yet unborn.

As long as man liveth on Earth, history will never run out of historians, neither will historians run out of histories to tell.

Adios! Bom Homen. sad
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 19, 2010
wot a vain life.with all d pomp n paegantry of being n elite dey dug a hole as though dey want 2 dispose wASTE.I really wonder wot turai,d greedy old b**** will do now.no more aSO ROCK BEDROOM F*** WHEN SHE'S Hot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i'll advice her 2 put her late hubby picture in front of her while she helps herself wida vibrator shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by lastpage: 3:40pm On May 20, 2010
^^^^^^Naaaah, you're dead wrong!
How long do you think a "young Hot" Madam can stay without 'jigijigi'?
A year at most and "Baba Yaars" (RIP) has been out of circulation for over 3yrs now since he took ill.

Rumors have it that one of his 'Cabal member' is the one vibrating Madam on his behalf grin grin

I guess there are fringe benefits, apart from monetization, to being a loyal servant of a leader wink grin kiss

I just want everyone to keep an eye on that OBJ, that he does not make nocturnal 'condolence' visits to Katsina!
Wallahi, he is that kind of dude, if you know his antecedents while in AsoRock lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by blacq2009(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2015
princekevo:

This muslims sef dey crase. You cant imagin the kind of grave wey they burry our president.

He's no longer your president. He's a very helpless servant now. A befitting burial is of no use to him. Maybe na you craze.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by blacq2009(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=mrofficial post=6019486]

And the white clothe guarantees heaven, abi? LOOOL[/

Materials don't guarantee heaven. Only deeds.
Re: Yar'adua's Body Leave Presidential Villa For Burial (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 24, 2015
I wonder what the thoughts of most of these posters will be now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Made A Video-call To Nigeria From London; Looks Healthy - Switch Magazine / Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / Chimaroke Namani: I Am Very Proud And Well Pleased With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.