Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,295 members, 7,971,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:16 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! (73759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2010
What was he suppose to do with a team like sunderland in the EPL. . . . . Win the league or break into the top 4?

let any of the so called world class manager achieve that feat first
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^^^
Maybe in the Bundesliga,Sunderland could break into the top 4.
Leave DK.I guess it's that time of the year when the goblins come out to play,so he's expecting his brothers and sisters.That's why he's kicking up this needless fuss.
Like Ottmar Hitzfeld,Louis van Gaal,Jurgen Klinsmann and the other idiots who have coached Munich in the last 25 years have produced any player who transitioned into a coach.The last Bayern player who tried coaching was Matthaus,who failed EVERYWHERE he went.
I guess the guy is having his usual brain gay in installments
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2010
Loius Van Gaals prodigee like Rijkaard, Guardiola and Mourinho are the best young coaches around in the world right now.

Tell us about Faggotsons prodigees
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2010
Look at you.
Mourinho was a Barca player abi?
Why go the Barca route?No protege available from Bayern?
My friend,go sleep abeg.Stop this your monitor lizard behaviour up here.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
Rijkaard and Guordiola played under VanGaal. Tell us about the failure that you have been breeding as potential coaches

Soon Oshea and Silvestre too would join coaching.

Butter no be monkey food
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2010
You need Jesus or sign Language.Choose one.
I asked which Bayern player became a successful coach,not a Barcelona player.
What about your goof on Mourinho?
Donkey.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2010
Jose was Van Gaal's assistant for a few years at Barcelona after Sir Bobby was sacked.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by yousouph(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2010
Everybody got their own brain and the coaching style is their own decision not their mentor or where they got d cert 4rm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
No one can beat me to this. . . . YAYA KASUA my fellow scummies tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by ritchboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2010
[size=14pt]?!?!?!?!?!?TEKRAM WOH[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
One can hear a pin drop in here
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chic2pimp(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
HOW MARKET SCUMMIES!!!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by yousouph(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
how market
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by HNIC(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
Ba wo l'oja okunkun? grin

It coulda been 4-3, but for that 'imbecilic' referee! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by debosky(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2010
When I said the Utd defence was shaky a few weeks back, I was told to sharrap. . . .the silence here is correspondingly deafening to the shocking defensive display from the scumtwats today. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
Unforgivable defending here today. Completely unacceptable. The only way to look at this positively is that we've gone away to Everton and Fulham where we got 0 points last season but this year we've got a point. They are tough opponents away from home . Just annoying that we imploded as we did.

We have to fix the leak at the back. conceding 5 goals away from home in 2 matches is unacceptable.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
How Market? E ra oja toh bad!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2010
E kaale o. Oja gbona wa o.

Good evening, How Market dey do for here o. Wey the ppl selling?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by A40(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2010
"No woman No Kai". . Chei Everton fans are heartless oh
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2010
na wa oh

Gary Neville, Oshea, Giggs together in a game was gonna spell doom for us

I cant really place how Everton got the 3 goals

first was Evra
second was Evans
last was all of them

crappy i swear. So now if Carrick is injured and God forbid Scholes, our midfield pairings would be Oshea/Gibson and Fletcher?
and someone said we are competing with the other teams to win titles?

when teams are getting Ramires, we were buying Bebe when we obviously need re-inforcements in the RB position, CM and DM positions

I believe in miracles tho
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Loius Van Gaals prodigee like Rijkaard, Guardiola and Mourinho are the best young coaches around in the world right now.

Tell us about Faggotsons prodigees
yeah, when they take hercules and malaga to win La Liga

we'll take them seriously just as you want Bruce to win the EPL with Sunderland
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by chamotex(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2010
Mr_TA:

Unforgivable defending here today. Completely unacceptable. The only way to look at this positively is that we've gone away to Everton and Fulham where we got 0 points last season but this year we've got a point. They are tough opponents away from home . Just annoying that we imploded as we did.

We have to fix the leak at the back. conceding 5 goals away from home in 2 matches is unacceptable.

There is nothing positive about that.
Even if we'd lost 6-0 there last season . . .a team like Manchester United should not have a 2 goal lead with 3 minutes left and blow it.
It wasn't good enough. That was pure complacency and they really need to fix up ASAP.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2010
debosky:

When I said the Utd defence was shaky a few weeks back, I was told to sharrap. . . .the silence here is correspondingly deafening to the shocking defensive display from the scumtwats today. grin
See who's talking.Like yours is any better. . .

But seriously,how 3 points turned to 1 in 53 seconds is beyond me. . .
tkb,there is nothing positive to take from that game.If we keep dropping ponts like those,we sure won't win the league at this rate.
basically the worst minute in our team's history for a long time. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2010
East Baba

that was one of the crappiest games ive seen in a while

we could have been the team in blue and Everton the team in red

rubbish

i will beat SAF when next i see Gary neville on the field

are we gonna say we are competing with the rest of europe when its Gary, Oshea, Evans and co that are the spine of the team?

im not happy oh

see that stupid Evra with scissors kick when all he had to do was nod the ball to the line

The French national team don scatter his composture.

Thank God for VDS sha
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by MrTA(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2010
You guys need to keep some perspective here.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
After we went 1-nil down,we played some smooth football,even had chances to spare. . .
then came the 50-something seconds of madness. . .I agree,Gary Neville,John O'Shea should never be our backbone at this stage of the season.But Evans has become a dud in the space of six months.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by dayokanu(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
Abeg can someone tell me once again that Evra is the best full back in the world?

And some morons say he is even close to Lahm, What an insult. In 4 games, he has been disgraced twice
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
how was he disgraced against Everton

did you watch the game via your radio?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
den don return from Ipswich. Scummies BAWO NI OJA
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by follypimpi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
IMO Evra had a bad day @ the office.
Gary Neville lipsrsealed Quite sad the 2 goals came from a cross @ his side of the pitch,Pienaar simply sodomized him. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by jalether(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
This is the perfect time to play man utd. . . . . the **** despoil will be too much for your defensive unit to bare.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Red Devils' Zone! by tkb417(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2010
jalether:

den don return from Ipswich. Scummies BAWO NI OJA

jalether:

This is the perfect time to play man utd. . . . . the **** despoil will be too much for your defensive unit to bare.
haha

the defensive unit has changed from the set that played against you at the season curtain raiser?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.