Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (429290 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Na wa o

Nobody is talking about Barbara that mistakenly sacrifice herself instead of Katherine

Mogula will miss Francis

Nice ops

Am now waiting for Pious to meet with Carlos

Am already imagining Pious reaction when he sees his mother

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That kain thing grin reach to kill person oo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Barbara is dead, i wonder how her father Azaze will react when he finds out her daughter stupidly fell inside the water sacrificing herself in the process

tnks silver, i can see the war between the chiefs and the princes ahead
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by manduwem(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 145

Danasiri place her hand on the water in front of her........ "He will be back....... He is no use to ogini now..... When ogini have use of him........ He will return... And his work for ogini shall begin.............. farewell KA-RU........... "

COULD THIS BE THE END OF KATHERINE AND FRANCIS LOVE..........?

TBC

pls drop a comment for me after reading......

Tnks
At least chief silver u killed d ryt person. E for pain me if Katherine die o.
BT silver u are gud....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
kikiwendy:
Francis would team up with his brother and fight that smart Carlos

i dey tell you, Pious is smart, Francis is brave

the war nor go be here o

come to think of it, if ogini is protecting francis since he is a KA-RU,it means the chiefs won't be able to kill him.

e don red, death is on it's way home
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Barbara is dead, i wonder how her father Azaze will react when he finds out her daughter stupidly fell inside the water sacrificing herself in the process

tnks silver, i can see the war between the chiefs and the princes ahead

Brotherly......

U welcome

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
manduwem:

At least chief silver u killed d ryt person. E for pain me if Katherine die o.
BT silver u are gud....

Tnks bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2018
kelvyncruz:

i dey tell you, Pious is smart, Francis is brave

the war nor go be here o

come to think of it, if ogini is protecting francis since he is a KA-RU,it means the chiefs won't be able to kill him.

e don red, death is on it's way home

Abi ooooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Finally finally,Francis has gone back home
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ayodipths(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
LightQueen:
I am sorry dear, work sometimes is stressful, I have so many stories to catch up with. I promise to read through later, I just got home, make I freshen up fess.
uhn uhn #jogginby me too wanto love o cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thank God Katherine did not die o...I pity Barbara sha but i guess it's her fate..

Thanks silver,u are d best
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ayodipths:
uhn uhn #jogginby me too wanto love o cheesy
smiley
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ayodipths(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
LightQueen:
smiley
why smiling ?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ayodipths:
why smiling ?
I should not smile again?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Niwdog(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
Silver1996:
grin
I love your story
Thanks for sharing
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
I don't think is their end but the beginning of their love story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
I hope Pious is well prepared for Carlos surprise

When ogini needs Francis, he will hv a reason to jump back into dat river.

Thanks for d update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Guys while waiting for the next episode that will drop soon, also read price of heartbreak(CLUELESS)...it's a story also written by me...
Here is the link...

https://www.nairaland.com/4439327/price-heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
Guys while waiting for the next episode that will drop soon, also read price of heartbreak(CLUELESS)...it's a story also written by me...
Here is the link...

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is the beginning of their love story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
Silver1996:
Here is the link...

Chai the suspense in the price of heartbreak is too much
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
purity23:

Chai the suspense in the price of heartbreak is too much

It's 3 much sef, Silver1996 yaff scatter my head with confusion cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
What a wonderful story.Tganks silver 1996.I love you bro.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mcjesuspikin(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Silver1996:

Tnks brother

How about our parole na........?
Am currently shooting some comedy skits....
Av been unable to follow ur story as I should.... cos of my accident....
Chat me up on whatsapp bro.... lets discuss better on it...
I swear, its gonna work
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 146

ANNABEL COULDN'T FOCUS AS THE THOUGHT OF ROSE BEEN DEATH OR ALIVE KEEPS WANDERING ABOUT IN HER HEAD......
She quickly drop the bedspread and sat on the bed.... Rose could be alive.... And she might show up to spoil her plans.....

She nib her lip.... She wave the thought away.. She was worried unnecessary... If Rose was alive she would have showed up at her doorstep by now.....

With a deep drag.. She stood up again.. Pick up the bedsheet and spread it on the bed.....
She exhales when a knock came on the door.... She quickly step out of the room.. Into the parlour.... Then she trot towards the door..... She hesitated a bit... Then she opened it.......

"I told him..... "Jacob said from the doorpost......

She jut her chin.. Paving way for him to enter.....

Jacob quickly grab her by the waist.... He heaved his leg backward and the door shut close....... "You don't look happy...why? He ask pushing her to himself... Closing the distance she was creating......

She squeaked...... "Am still worried... About Rose.. That she might still be alive...... "

"Rose again......?...., he drew more closer..... His groin pressing against her... Their lips a finger distance from touching each other....... "Rose is gone... She's dead.... The moment the lawyer make that divorce paper... I will be done with her... For good.... So let's just enjoy this moment with our unborn baby...... "

Annabel pout... Her lips handling his..... "My stomach will soon be poking out.. Everyone is gonna know am pregnant....... "

"Oh that won't be a problem....

"It wont be a problem to me.... But it will to you and your father..... What will people say... That she got pregnant without been married..... "

Jacob suck his teeth.... "Am sorry to break this news this way.... But my father had suggested we get married as soon as the divorce papers are signed.......

"And that will be when precisely......? She ask drooling her finger on his lip....

He caught her finger... Held it and she quivered..... "That will be next week....

Surprise flush through her.... "Oh my God.. Isn't that too.....

"Too early.....?..... He grind his teeth.... "My father wants this baby as well as i do... So he said no delay.... We are getting married next week.... "

"I mean....... "Enthusiasm choked her.... "I mean that wouldn't be enough time to make all the plans... It's my wedding day.. I should as well make it memorable....

"It will be memorable...... "He interjects..... He lick her finger.... Sucking it... Then he pull it out.. He pout..... Giving her a seductive smile..... "I assure you that.... We already informed a wedding planner....

"A wedding planner.....?.. Why did you do that in my absence.... Am supposed to be there... Am even yet to decide where the event will be taking place......

"The gallant hall..... "Jacob cut in..... "That's the most expensive and exquisite hall ever... That is where our wedding is going to take place.... It will be the most envious wedding on the planet....

"But.....

"Shhhh....! He placed his finger across her lip to silent her.... Then he lour his ear to her belle...... "Baby... Can you hear me......?

She chuckled as he raise his head to face her.......
Their eyes met.... Without hesitation... He grab her by the neck pulling her aggressively towards him.... He kiss her... Hungrily.....

She reciprocated.... Adapting to the force kiss....

It was intense... Then passionately.... Right there he carried her up and drop her on the chair.....

His bulge mounted inside his pant... Growing bigger inch by inch.....

He lour his head down..he kiss her neck.. Her collar bone...the intense pleasure made her moan and yearn for more....

He kiss her chest... Aggressively.....his arousal pressing hard against his pant.... He pulled off her top.. Then pull up her bra exposing her breast.....

With a thud... He nib her nipple and she moan.. Then hungrily... He crouched his teeth on it.. Giving her gentle bites.....

She let out a low desperate moan.. Her fingers digging in his shoulder....

He paused to pull her panties aside baring her pu*sy to him..

"Jacob..... "She whimpered... Biting her buttom lip

He didn’t wait for further invitation. Leaning in, he licked her...... . Sucked her...... Tasted her.......

She let out a loud moan....

God, she was perfect. Just as she'd always be. Pink. Soft. Clean. Sweet. He dipped his tongue inside her slit, his face buried between her thighs. He was going to lick and suck her until she came against his tongue. Then he was going to fu*k her.....

Hard. Deep. And rough. He was going to own her right there..... His balls tighten in anticipation...

He looked up at her face while he teased her clit. Her head was tipped back, her hair spilling over her bare shoulders, her mouth parted. She was letting out small, breathless moans making him yearn for more....he quickly slid a finger in her...

She tensed from the unexpected invasion but breathed, “Yeah, that’s it.”....

He pulled back so he could watch, enraptured by the sight of his finger sliding in and out of her wet pu*sy, her black panties pulled aside. Clenching his jaw, he added a second finger, stretching her. Penetrating her.....

"Mmmm"she whimpered

He slid in his fingers harder, watching her breasts jiggle in their lacy cups. After a torturous moment, he leaned back in and added his tongue. They both groaned, the combination of taste and touch almost unbearable.

When she came with a loud cry, he sucked on her gently, smiling against her tender skin.....

Jacob rose, kicking off his shoes and unzipping. “Take your panties off.”

She stilled and then slowly, hesitantly obeyed, her long legs sliding together as she pulled down the tiny black panties....

Fully nude, he slid his hands up her trembling body. “You gonna let me fu*k you, Anna"...

A battle of right and wrong warred behind her eyes...the time frame... Rose death, but she nodded. “Yes.”

Grabbing her hips, he abruptly turned her over, jerking her ass into the air. She gasped and fisted the leather chair , her anticipation undeniable. In that moment, she was wholly vulnerable. Wholly his....

They both knew it was wrong... Sinful.... Considering Rose dead... What caused it but they didnt care....

D**k in hand, he mounted her, groaning as his d**k slid into her wet, tight pu**y.

She groaned, taking all of him, her cheek pressed against the chair, her mouth open.

He thrust in.. First gentle.... Then he began to go fast.... he began fu**ing her harder, the clap of skin and her sweet, helpless whimpers filling the parlour

“Deeper,” she managed. “Fu*k me deeper.”

They fu*ked until they both came, trembling, sweating, and spent. Then they fu*ked again. And again. In every position. Until he’d tasted, touched, and come on every inch of her.........

Mr Carter...... "Chief Carlos scurred... Smiles curving his cheeks as Pious entered the house....
"I wasn't expecting you so soon.... "He added bracing his hand for a handshake.....

"I wouldn't want to keep you waiting....... "Pious reply taking his hand for the handshake.... "Too much of this things tend to become a habit..... "

"You are right Carter...... Welcome to my little abode..... "

Pious scan around... He made a faint smile.. The last time he was here the chiefs were trying to buy him over.....

"Please sit..... "Carlos said interrupting his thoughts....

He gritted... Then he quickly sat down....

It wasn't long before drinks were served to him by Samantha.......

He hesitated a bit... Not wanting to touch the drink... His uncle's words ringing in his head...... "Dont trust Carlos...."

Carlos scoffs as he noticed the sudden change in his expression.... "Why aren't you touching your drink.... You think i poisoned it.....? He ask with a wry smile

"Men of power thread carefully... Even around friends..... "

"Well spoken Mr Carter.... You sound a bit old fashioned like my late father..... "

"It made us who we are..... "

Carlos chulkled... Then he quickly pour the wine from the bottle into the glass..... He gave him a sly smile then he drank it.. Gulping down everything.. His throat crocked as the whole thing pass through.......

"I don't poison my friends Mr Carter..... "He said dropping the glass in front of him.....

Pious squeaked...... "Why don't we delve into the reason am here.... I hate suspense...... "

"You mean the surprise..... ".......he scoffs..... "I thought we were still getting to know each other...... "

"Yes we are.......forgive me for my sudden inclination to know what the surprise is..... "

"You don't need to apologize...... I presume you must have had other things doing before you came here... Let's not delay in showing you what i invited you here for....'He said standing up........ "Why don't you come with me.... The surprise is so big that it can't be moved....... "

Pious took a deep breathe... A sudden strange feeling overwhelming him......
He watch as one of Carlos thug came to Carlos side....

"Mr Carter.......

Pious quickly stood up....

Slowly... They walk down the hallway...... Then they entered a room..... The room was empty......
Pious scan his eyes around..... "I don't see any surprise here chief..... "

Carlos chulkled.... "The surprise isn't in this room...it's underneath the room...

Astounded... Pious watched as Carlos thug... Ted pulled off a rug and open the hatch..a doorway.... that the rug covered.. He saw the staircase to go down.... It was a bloody underground....

"Come down..... "Carlos said...

He sigh... His men armed with guns were outside... Carlos knew that so he wouldn't think of messing with him....

With these thoughts... He slowly climb down..taking a step at a time......
As he came down.... Shock lick through him as he saw chains... He look ahead then he saw two people chained with the chains........

"What is this Chief... I was expecting something pleasant... Not some perks in a bloody underground........"

Carlos stood when he was down..... "Actually this wasn't a surprise.... I needed your advice.... "

Slowly..... Edna and Sonia raise their head when they heard the monster's voice.....

Heartpounding.... Ribs cracking... Pious caught sight of her.... His whole body flushed with shock.... A big layer of surprise wrecked his face.....

Edna blinked.... Then she opened her eyes again... Doubting the sight of the person she was seeing.... She creep farther to take a closer and clearer look... It was him... It was her son... With shaking mouth... Heart almost bursting out... She muttered..... "Pious.... "

Pious couldn't breathe.... Anger surged through him... Then he caught Carlos glance at him.... Just then he registered this was a test......

"Pious...... "Edna muttered again....

Heart pulsating.....an extreme feeling of anger engulfed him.... He was about to rush to her when she was about coming to him... But the chains pulled her back.....

"Mr Carter.... You seem tense..... Are you okay.......? Carlos ask with a wry taunting smile

Pious took a deep breathe... he swallowed the anger... the pain.... dragging back the tears that were fighting so hard to burst their way through.... his mother is alive... this bastard has been holding her here....

"Mr Carter......

"Why did you bring me here Chief.....? He ask.... His voice chasing away the anger that is licking through him..... Exasperation fiercely pricking him......

"What do you think of this people..... This two women....? Carlos ask...

"Pious.... "Edna muttered with shaking mouth then she throt forward again... This time it wasn't the chain that drag her back but a kick from Ted....

She fell back to the floor....

"You bastard..... "Sonia raved.... She quickly hold Edna.....

Pious was at the verge of loosing it all..... But for one thing.. He was still stilled...... "What more than peasants.... Why are you keeping them here?

"I don't even know.... I can't let them go...i think of giving them the most painful death but nothing surfaced... Am totally out of ideas on how to deal with this two..... "

"I will kill you Carlos.... "Sonia hollered..... "I will kill you.... "She blasted out.. Her voice echoing on the wall....

Without hesitation.... Ted trot towards her.. Then he slap her... Hard.....

The slap sent her staggering

Edna try to hold Ted.... He pushed her and she fell back on the floor..... With a wicked smile..he begin to kick her..... With no mercy......

"Stop........... "Pious shouted........

Carlos turn his gaze to him.... "Mr Carter....... "

Pious swallowed hard.. Rage swimming through him..... "I don't take pleasure in torturing women..... "

"Then what do you suggest i do.......how do you get rid of your problems.......?

"I burn them.......... "Pious blared out impetuously...... He caught sight of Edna... Something in him shivered... Slowly he began to fold his fist....

"Well then.... That's exactly what i wanted to do but i was having second thought about it... Now that you've mentioned it... I like the idea even better...... Ted..... "

Pious stare around.... He watch as Ted quickly carried a gallon... Probably containing fuel..... Just then he knew Carlos has planned this all along..... He was keen on exposing him..... And he was at the verge of loosing it all... the pretense... all he could feel now was anger... to pounce on him and kill him right where he stood..... he look away not wanting to meet his mother's eyes.....
The stench of the fuel sniff it's way into his nose......

"Bastard........ Murderer...... "Sonia shouted as Ted pour the fuel in Edna's body...

"Mr Carter.... Am really thankful for this advice of yours...... "He said with a smile....then he turn to face Ted who quickly brought out a lighter.....

"Lit her up on the countdown of three.........

Heartrenting...... Muscles burging their way out.. Eyes filled with rage.... Pious watch....

With a taunting smile Carlos started counting.......... "Three...............

Pious couldn't control it.... Couldn't wave the anger away..... A layer of tear formed in his eye.....

"Two........ "

Pious folded his fist..... Damn pretense........ This was his mother not a bargaining card..... He was prepared to latched it out..... Prepare to lose it all and call it a battle to the dead......

Carlos grunts...... His eyes staring at the lighter in Ted hands......... With a taunting evil smile.... He said........ "ONE"

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

TBC

Pls remenber to drop a comment for me after reading

Happy new month

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
toyhin123:
I hope Pious is well prepared for Carlos surprise

When ogini needs Francis, he will hv a reason to jump back into dat river.

Thanks for d update bro

You welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2018
purity23:
This is the beginning of their love story

Abi oooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Hollysaint:
What a wonderful story.Tganks silver 1996.I love you bro.

Luv you too brother

Oluwa bless
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2018
mcjesuspikin:
Am currently shooting some comedy skits....
Av been unable to follow ur story as I should.... cos of my accident....
Chat me up on whatsapp bro.... lets discuss better on it...
I swear, its gonna work

No pros bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by chitheo(f): 2:25am On Nov 01, 2018
chai....oga writer i just had to comment..... what is this? You are killing me with suspense.... what a bad place to stop. Anyway nice story.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 3:47am On Nov 01, 2018
I wish u d same
Thanks for d update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 4:50am On Nov 01, 2018
What kind of material is Carlos made of. He seems impossible to beat.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2018
Oh God, why does Silver always have to stop in this kind of places

I just wonder if Pious can fight this, me i cant o

Tnks for the update Ops

Happy new month to you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.