Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (430279 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
See as ah dey vex for carlos , dis my vexation go boil yam remain cook rice ooo,

oya silver1996 come update sharply, cos dis vex no be here ooo,

oya come sharply
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
Silver this is a good story please dont kill the vibe by slowing the update...

As for carlos hmmm.. I won't talk. And i pray rose should try to deal with Annabel, because she deserves to be dealt with.

More energy to you silver try and update for us.. I need it to cool down my curiosity. Thanks nice story.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nguwap(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nice one silver. Keep the tempo.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 147

EYES SPARKLING WITH ANGER.. EXASPERATION SWEEPING THROUGH HIM.... HIS WHOLE BODY CRACKED WITH RAGE.......he watch as Ted trot forward with the lighter in his hand.... Ready to lit out the fire... His mother whimping... Her gaze on him.......
He couldn't take it.. Couldn't hold the anger that pierced every part of him down to the deep end of his soul.... With folded fist.... He was about to end everything....... Then Carlos spoke up......

"Stop...... "

Ted quickly retrace his steps......

Carlos turn to face him.... His cheeks curving with smile......

"Why are you stopping.....? Pious ask sucking in....

"I wouldn't want to burn them right here in a basement.. Who knows.., my house might catch fire... And boom.... A part of it get burn down.... "

Breathing heavily... Heart renting......Pious stare at him.. Then his gaze shift to his mother... Tears almost shifted their way from his eyes.....

"I guess i will have to kill them another day..... "Carlos said tapping him on the arm..... "Shall we leave mr Carter.... It seems our little surprise party is over....... "

With doleful eyes...Pious glance at his mother one last time... He swallowed hard.... Then he spun round and grudgingly follow Carlos out of the basement..........
Ted behind them....

Edna gaze followed them until they were out of sight.... Just then tears poured down from her eyes.....

Sonia rush to her side... Her fueling body sniffing its way into her nose... But she still held her... As she cry in her chest....

"He's my son...... "She whimpered..... Uncontrollable tears rushing it's way down...... "My son is alive..... "

"That isn't your son Edna...... "Sonia cut in.. Exasperation lit in her voice.... A glistening of tear dropped from her eye..... "No son will do that.... He wanted to watch him burn you..... That isn't your son... That's a monster.... "

"No..... "Edna scurred raising her head to face her...."I know my son..... He must have a reason for doing what he did......."

"He just acted like he didn't know you.. Didn't care......

"I know..... "Edna interjects..... "She sniff... The toxic odour of the fuel glued her nose..... "He must have a reason for pretending..... He must have come back to kill that monster..... "

"Why haven't he done that already.......? Sonia queried

"i don't know... But my son wouldn't abandon me now that he knows am alive... We need to leave this place.. We need to escape from here..... "

"There is no escaping..... We are chained to this walls.. We've been chained like animals for five years.....

"And yet we are still alive...... "Edna cut in... Trepidation stuck in her voice...... "Do you know why we've been surviving...... Why we've been overcoming the hurdles.... Despite not seeing the sunlight.... "She sniff again... A tear drop down.... "We survived because we want that bastard dead before we die... We survived so we can tear him limp to limp...... And not giving up on that.....

"But there is no way out of here...no one is going to help us....

"Then we'll find a way.... We're getting out of here by all means necessary...... "

"That must have been a bad sight to behold Mr Carter... Am really sorry for indulging you into my mess.... "

"No offense Chief..... "He said with a deep huff.. That fake smile amidst the anger that burn through him came back to his face..... "I like friends who open up their deepest secrets to me.... "

"Oh mr Carter..... That wasn't my deepest secret......

"Well whatever it was.... It was a bold step to sealing our friendship....

"So you see me as a friend now......?

He scoffs..... "Like i said anyman who will show me his deepest secret.... Is worth keeping as a friend..... "

Carlos chulkled...... "Am glad you consider me as a friend.... "

"You should be showing me more surprises like this often...... "

"It will be a pleasure...... "

Anger chasing through him..... Pious sat opposite him anticipating his next move.....

"So about business.........

Rita blew out a little air as she made her way from the kitchen.... She dry her hands with her skirt then she head to the dinning...... She smile when she saw the chief there......

She trot towards the table and lean her hand on it.....

"This food is delicious...... "Chief Mayo said...

She smile and her smile sent a funny strange sensation all over him.....
Just then he remenbered what he wants to do.. He has thought about it and he'd arrived at the conclusion that she likes him... Why waste time.......
With a huff he stood up from the table....

"You aren't done with your food...... "Rita boom out...

Chief Mayo chulkled.... "A minute.... "he said and jog like an eight year boy to his bedroom..... He quickly pick up the package gift and ran back......

He exhales placing the gift on the table..... "Open it..... "He said with a smile...

Wondering what it is... She pick up the gift and begin to unwrap it......

Her eyes jut with surprise...... She open the box..... Mouth slack-jawed.. she stare at the ring.. Then she turn her gaze with open mouth to him........ "Chief"

Chief Mayo trotted towards her... Then he knelt with one knee...... "Please Rita.... Say yes..... "

Shocked.... Eyes tingling surprise...she stare at the ring then to him... She blinked not believing the possibility of it.... She was sure the chief must have interpretated her constant visit to him to be something else.......

"Rita.... Please marry me.... "

The word resounding in her ears... She jut her chin... Insutilate.. Sucking in all the air she can get...... "Chief..... "She muttered... Her mouth quivering from the shock...

"I know.... Am older than you but i love you and i know you love.......

"No i don't..... "She cut in harshly before he could finish..... "She emit.... The shock expression still etched on her face...... "I need to go... "She resounded.... Then she drop his ring on the table..... Not hesitating she speedily walked out of the house slamming the door behind her leaving him on one leg knee.....

With a tantrum feeling burning deep inside him... Pious furiously entered his house....
He groan... Conniption sinking deep into him.... He threw himself on a chair.... The tears he has been fighting... all burst out in a second....the memory of seeing his mother go through all that pain sent more fierce anger into him...

Just then the rest of the family came rushing out... To him.. Shock making it's way into them as they saw him in tears.....

"What happened......? Zuru quickly ask as Gissele rushed to his side.....

Tears dripping down uncontrollably.... His entire body flushed with anger.... Rage licking deep in his eyes.... He stood up.. Try to speak but all that was in his head was seeing his mother in that torment..... That torture...........

"What happened Pious.. What did Carlos do.....? Kahefa blared out......

He try to speak again but words failed him.... It totally eluded him....

"Baby.. What's wrong.....? Gissele ask softly.... Her fingers wet with his tears.....

"Mmyyy...... "He stammered...... "My mother is alive..... "

"What......? Zuru and Kahefa shouted in unison..a jarring prostration in their voices...

"Your mother is alive.....? Zuru resounded....

Pious sniff and more tears pour out.. Making their way into Gissele fingers..... He nodded.... His eyes wet with rage.....

"Where has she been all this time....?

"Carlos locked her up..... "Pious boom out.... A raging exasperation in his tone... It engulfed him... Took residence inside him... It took control.... ..."He chained her up in a basement...... "

"Oh my God.....! Kahefa exclaimed with great shock etched on her face.......

"That man is a monster..... "Gissele said....

Anger swayed it's way into Zuru... Devouring him... With furious eyes he folded his fist.... "Ca..... r... los.... "He growled...

"Am going to kill that bastard with my bare hands.... "Pious snarled..... "I will rip his bones out..... "

"He's a devil.... "Kahefa added.. A layer of tear drop from her eye....... "I can't even begin to imagine how she has been suffering....... "

"We need to get her out of there...... "Gissele said

Pious fell back into the chair..... "M.. other.... "He muttered.. More tears rushing out.......

"We'll get her out..... "Gissele said..... "We will.... "

Slowly he sink down to the buttom... His mouth bubbling water... He try to move.. Try to swim but he couldn't... He was dying.. He knew that for a fact.... He's never getting home...

He close his eyes as his body was dropping down.... He opened his eyes when he saw him.... His glistening face smiling at him..... He blink making sure it was him..... With shaking mouth... Water bubbling it's way out of his mouth.. He muttered..... "Father..... "

"Wake up son..... "the voice commanded......

With those words ringing in his ears he raise his head up with a full force.... And water rushed out of his mouth.... He breathe heavily...heart pounding... He vomited.. Water making it's way out of his mouth and nose..... He blink again.. Taking a clearer vision of the place he is...

He shivered when he felt a hand touched him....

"I won't hurt you...... "An old woman said to him

Just then he scan his eyes around.... He saw children standing aback.. Wearing only pant staring at him.... He look to his other side then he noticed he was at the bank of the river..... He remembered he was drowning... Dying.. Then he saw his father.. It was a flash but it was him.....

He look around again... The old woman closing the distance between them.... He turn his gaze back at the river... He thought he was dying how did he get here... Who are these people..... He scan his eyes around again.... He look at his clothes they were dripping wet..... He recalled what happened.... Katherine was about sacrificing herself then Barbara fell off the cliff into the river... And then he disappeared......

His body shivered from the thought of it....

"Are you okay.....? The old woman's hoarse dry voice sounded again interrupting his thoughts....

He look around again.. Registering where he is....

"What is your name.....? The old woman ask....

He breathe in deeply.. Sucking in all the air he can get...... Then he turn to face her...... "My name is Francis"

"What were you doing here Francis......?

He look at her.... Shock at her question...... "How did i get here?he ask anxiously

"The children said they saw you lying down here..... "

Tension curled through him..... He look around again then he face her.... "Where am i....?

"You are in Okoduda..... "

"No..... "He boom out.... Prostration in his voice.... "I can't be here.. I need to be in Akpatu..... "

"Akpatu..... Is that where you were going...... ?

"I need to get there....

"If you were going to Akpatu... You must have lost your way..... Akpatu is two communities away from here....."

His eyes widen..... Shocked... He muttered....... "What......!

TBC

please drop your comment after reading.....

Sorry for the late update.... Something came up.......

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
lanryblaq:
Agba silver,update please...
dont 4get to vote 4 silver

Tnks brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
smiley smiley
buchyson:
I don't see him bearing it.....its psychologicaly traumatising but i surmise carlos nd his thug may just be actin to see the reactn of pious.....paradventure they(carlos nd co) don't mean to anihilate them(edna nd co)
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
My God!! pious strangle that idiot Carlos.

Silver tell those fuckers to take it easy with their fuckry o, there is baby in the womb

cheesy grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
do4luv14:
See as ah dey vex for carlos , dis my vexation go boil yam remain cook rice ooo,

oya silver1996 come update sharply, cos dis vex no be here ooo,

oya come sharply

cheesy grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
afolabiwunmi:
Thanks for the update

You welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Godslovereuben:
Silver this is a good story please dont kill the vibe by slowing the update...

As for carlos hmmm.. I won't talk. And i pray rose should try to deal with Annabel, because she deserves to be dealt with.

More energy to you silver try and update for us.. I need it to cool down my curiosity. Thanks nice story.

Tnks brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nguwap:
Nice one silver. Keep the tempo.

Tnks brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Update na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks for the update
But this kain suspense ehn......me no like am oooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Holywizard:
Update na

I don update since o, refresh....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update
But this kain suspense ehn......me no like am oooo

Na wetin we go do na...... grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
That one no due us
cheesy
Silver1996:

I don update since o, refresh....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Silver1996 , if you nor want us to quarrel, nor try reveal pious identity to Carlos now ooo angry

Because the thunder wei go fire you ehhh angry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na wa for ogini o, after all the sacrifice, she nor land the boy for house, na another place she go put am

Chaii Francis don suffer
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thanks for d update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
i can't find episode 144 anywhere
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Na wa for ogini o, after all the sacrifice, she nor land the boy for house, na another place she go put am

Chaii Francis don suffer

nor be small suffer
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
silver hope you will not hold Francis in this community ogini dumped him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Silver baba kudos jare, its time to end carlos and his so called thugs. As for Francis it is well with you.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kikiwendy(f): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kai Francis has suffered oo..
Is it just me or Carlos is really making this story interesting as the antagonist he is
Queen Edna don't worry Silver won't allow you die..
Silver thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Truly Queen Edna lived for a reason she is going to survive. If not Carols won't have wasted the five years. Am really happy that Francis survived. Sliver please let someone on Pious side be the first to see him.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godslovereuben: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Silver i dont know what to say.. But i must confess, you are doing a greate job.

The way pious use excape that one na narrow escape oooh. Silver you try as you no reveal him identity.. Nice work.

Silver you are good and try to keep up with update please.. Try for us and atleast 3 episodes for the day is something to ease small of the suspense. But i must say you are a good writer..

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm...... So ogini cannot take Francis to Akpatu, what was the sacrifice for
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 148

SHOCK STILL ETCHED IN HIS FACE... HE STARE AROUND AGAIN... THE COLD WATER WASHING UP ON HIS LEG...... he quickly stood up..... "i need to go to Akpatu......."

"You can't go..... It's late, you will never get to Akpatu on time..... "The old woman said...

Francis sigh...... The thought of Katherine creep into his head... The last moment he had saw her... "I have nowhere to stay...... "

"You can spend the night with us..... "

Francis squeaked as the words drop from the woman's mouth..... "Thank you but i can't.... I need to start leaving..... "

"Please i insist... Your clothes are wet... You will catch cold before you get to your destination... You need a change of clothes..... "

He emit as he look at his wet clothes glued to his skin......

"We have a son who is probably your age.. He will be so happy to see you..... "

Francis sigh... Wondering how an old person like her could possibly have a son that was young like him.... He quivered when thunder rumbled above.......

"You can start your journey tomorrow..... "

Francis gaze caught the children.. Some were still poking their eyes at him while the rest were now playing... Splatting the water on each other.....

The old lady was right.. He will catch cold before he gets to Akpatu.... He was already feeling it and he needs something to warm his skin......
He finally agreed and the old woman led him away...... Grudgingly he followed......

It wasn't long before they got to the house... A part of the house was cement but not painted...while the other part was sandy...... He wonder if that was the house she was leading him to.......

He swallowed hard when he realise it was... He watch as an old man came out from the house supporting himself with a stick.. He quickly registered he must be her husband..... He drool his eyes forward waiting to see the boy of his age the old woman has spoken about.......

When he didn't see any other person... He watch as the old man and woman muttered words to each other.....
With curiosity to what they might be discussing...... He trot further..... A little gap from them... The old man was wrinkled.... Only few grey hair were left in his head.... Francis try to guess his age..... But then he was interrupted by the old man's smile......

"Come in.... "The old woman motioned.....

Francis insutilate.. Sucking in all the air he can get.... He stare around the compound... Other houses were a distance away from the one he was facing..... His head began to bubbled up questions that made the old man and woman look suspicious to him......

"Francis.... "

He quickly trotted forward when he heard the old woman's cracked hoarse voice.....

He hesitated a bit... Then he followed them in.... Inside the house......

He sniff at the stench of the house.... It was dirty... Untidened.... Clothes and things he doesn't know litters everywhere.... Dirty.....,he glance around... Only two chairs were on the small parlour...... Sand cracking from the red sand wall....

"Sit down Francis... I will get you something to eat.... "

Francis flexed his fingers.... He did as the old woman's has said.. He wonder why they were so caring..... Or they could just be pretending.......

His thoughts sent shivers all over him.... Then he caught a shadow... Someone standing at the door.... He raise his face to see the person.. A young boy.... Probably his age was standing there... His arm lean on the door..... He quickly registered this must be the boy the old woman spoke about.......

With muffled lip.... He muttered..... "Hello..... "

He sigh.. His hello falling into deaf ears as the boy keep staring at him... His stare made him uncomfortable......

The guy jut his chin..... "Let me guess.... Granny and pappy saw someone drowning on the river..... "He said,his eyes fixated on his wet clothes..... "And they brought him home.... Another person.....

"Have they brought anyone here before.....? Francis ask anxiously....

"You should be number.... Sixty five... Fifty two..... "He grunts..... "I lost count few years ago...... "

"Why do they bring people here?

The guy gritted.... Walking from the door... He trotted towards Francis and stood in front of him..... "Same reason they brought you here...... "He folded his hands across his chest.... "What's your story.....?

Francis sneer.... A jarring feeling of cold prick his spines..... His skin elating...... Not giving him a dignity of a reply.... He look away.... His inner mind telling him to get up and leave.....

Shock... He watch as the old woman carried a plate of food and dump it in his front....

"All for you Francis..... "

His eyes whistling with surprise...... He poke his eyes at the old woman..... "I... I..... "

"This is my son.... Taka... "The old woman cut in...

Francis took a deep breathe...."I....

A noise from outside interrupted him....
The noise grew louder... Prompting them to go outside...
Shock swept through him when he saw five boys.. Two carrying a gallon why the others were just groaning..... His eyes fell on a man who was glaring at the old woman......

"Chief......"The old woman said gently.....

"Where is my money woman......? The man queried.......

To Francis utmost surprise the old woman knelt down.....

"Please chief.. Give us time.. We will pay.... "she said faintly...

"When will you pay... When you are dead.... "The man raved...

"We'll pay you as soon as we have the money..... "Taka cut in..

"Shut up your cursed mouth..... "The man hollered pointing his walking stick at Taka's face....

"Chief.. We'll....

"Enough is enough.... I have waited patiently... But the more i wait.. The more you grow old... Who will pay me my money when you die....."He growled.....

Francis was inclined to talk.... Inclined to latched back at the man for disrespecting an old woman like that.......

"I will show you what i do to people who refuse to pay me the money they owe me..... "The man yelled... Exasperation in his voice.... He shift his gaze to the boys...... "Burn this house..... "

A double whammy Stupefaction swept through Francis.... He watch in awe as the angry boys entered the house.....

"Please... I beg you..... "The old woman pleaded.....

"Your should have paid me my money .... Nonsense.... Burn the house down..... "

Both Francis and Taka ran inside.... They try to stop them but the boys pushed them aside.. Emptying the content of the gallon into every corner of the house......
Then they lit fire on it.....

Francis... Taka.. And the boys all ran out as the house caught up in flames.......

"Noo..... "The old woman gave a loud cry....... Her heart crushing down she shouted.... "My husband is inside....... "

The fire was fierce..... Taka quickly ran to a corner and started pouring water.... Francis joined him.... Just then their deepest nightmare came to pass as they saw the old man body in fire... Shouting.... Tormenting... The fire drying him up.....

The chief groan... Then he signalled the boys and they left......

Without hesitation... The old woman ran into the fire to meet him.... Their body consumed together......

Horror swept through Francis as he watch what was happening.... He quickly hold Taka when he realise he was about making the mistake the woman made.....

Taka screamed.....tears bursting out of his eyes........

The old man and woman lay down together as the fire consumed them..... Drying their blood... Every part of their body withering away.... Until they gave up the ghost......

Rita took a deep breathe when she got to James house... She knew she shouldn't be here but for a reason she was....
She nib her lip as she recall the chief's awkward proposal.... She wonder why that old man will even think for a second she likes him and want to marry him....

Waving the thought away... She pushed the gate open....
She wonder why she can't get off James thoughts from her head... She smile when she felt she must be falling in love with him....

She have seen the way he looks at her sometimes... One could guess.. The feeling could be reciprocal....
With these thoughts.. She trotted forward... To his door.....

She took a deep breathe.... Not sure if he will be angry because she always shows up unannounced......
Smile made it's way into her face.... She will probably surprise him with her presence...... She hesitated a bit.... Inhaling deeply.. Then she knocked on the door....

She waited patiently... For the door to open but it didn't..... She gritted and knocked again.....

She adjusted herself when she heard footsteps approaching.....
Slowly the door knot turn down......

Eyes slack-jawed.....she grope her eyes at him... He was only on towel.... A towel that was tied round his waist....

She smile.... "Hi.... "She said shabbily....

James couldn't say a word... He just stood staring at her....

"Aren't you going to let me in.....? She ask....

Her heart sanked... Almost bursting out of her chest when she heard a ferminine voice calling out to him... The call came closer....
She quivered when she saw the girl inside with also a towel tied round her body...... Her gaze shifted to him again.. He was sweating.......

Heart throbbing.......mouth quivering.... She quickly turn around and begun to head towards the gate....

"Rita..... "James called after her...

She didn't reply...she just dashed out of the compound.....

The chief horned his car but the gate was still locked....
Infuriated...he came down from the car and bounce into the compound.... He look at the gateman's house.. He wasn't there.... He groaned then he opened the gate himself.....

He drove in his car... Came down again and locked the gate....
He went towards the house... A reminder of what he did to the old man and woman echoed in his head...but he didn't care.. They knew what they were getting into when they lend money from him....they offered him their property...as a collateral... But what will he be doing with their poor stricken properties.... They got what they deserve.... He burnt down the house and it felt good... It will send a message to anyone who dares to double cross him.... He is the voice of this land... Everyone will dance to his tone.......

Without hesitation... He went into his house....... When he saw no-one in the parlour... He threw himself on the chair.......

"Honey am home.... "He shouted.. A huff followed....

When no one answered.. He figured out they could be in the room.... He quickly headed there... Slowly he opened the door......

Shock engulf him... His heart raced at tremendous speed as he saw his wife in a pool of blood.......

Heart pulsating.. He saw him... Standing beside his wife body... His little girl baby in his hand.....

"Hello chief...... "Taka muttered......

"You killed my wife......? He snarled....taking a step to him...

"Don't dare take one more step...... "Taka raved...exasperation in his voice...... "Or i will throw this baby down.... Her tiny head will crushed the moment it hit the ground... And her blood will splash.....

Anger licking through him.. The chief look around......

"Looking for this..... "Taka said supporting the child with one hand and picking up the rifle with the other.... It was bit heavy but he drag it to his front....

"Give me my child and we shall discuss this..... "

Taka gave him a wry smile.. Then slowly brought out a knife that was tuck in his back knicker..... Blood stained on it.. Slowly he placed it on the baby's neck...

"Don't do that.... Just give me the baby.... "

Taka grind his teeth.... Terror in his eyes.... "I was fourteen years old when my parents were killed.... They were buchered like animals right in front of me.....that old man and woman took me in... They nurtured me and gave me back my life.. And today you killed them... Rendering me an orphan once more.... Making me repeat the same thing i did when my real parents were killed.......

The chief calculated.... Watch him blared on.... Then with a force he rushed at him but he wasn't smart..... The knife pricked deep into his stomach before he could carry out his plans......

He sneer... Grimace in pains... Blooding gushing out... He fell to his knees...

The baby whimpered and gave out a loud cry...... Then Taka quickly drop her in the bed....

With furious eyes... The chief glare at him..... the pain overwhelming him.. Blood dripping slowly from his stomach....

Taka went behind him..a layer of tear falling from his eyes....."You shouldn't have done that Chief... You shouldn't have killed them....... "without hesitation... He slit his throat with the knife......

The chief try to breathe.... Breathe escaped him.. Just then he fell.. His face down and he gave up the ghost.......

"I killed your gateman also... His body....... "He suck his teeth..... "You don't need to know.. You are dead.....

The baby cries echoed in his head.... He went to the infant baby... Then he sat beside her... Holding her tiny fingers........ "Shhhh...... Your father is a bad man.... He made me an orphan again..... I got angry and gave him back the favour..i made you an orphan...... "He quickly placed the knife on the baby's tiny hand.....

His eyes reddened...... Anger wrecking through him.... He step over the dead bodies... Blood flowing freely into the floor... Making a pool..... He left the room... ,the baby's cries echoing on the wall, He didn't look back.. He didn't care..., He didn't blink.... Didn't show remorse... No mercy......... A soul sold to the devil......

THE GOOD..... THE BAD..... THE UGLY..... THE DEADLY..... THE HEARTLESS KILLERS....... THE BLOODIEST KILLERS.........

ALL BARRED UP IN A TWISTED BATTLE OF RIGHT AND WRONG...... GOOD AND EVIL..... REVENGE AND FORGIVENESS......

WHO WILL WIN?

WHO WILL LOSE?

WHO WILL GO DOWN, SIX FEET BENEATH.....?

AND WHO WILL BE THE LAST MAN STANDING?

Not your usual fairytale story............

Read on..... (KINGS)

Remenber to drop a comment for me after reading......

Tnks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin
Pinkberry5:
Silver1996 , if you nor want us to quarrel, nor try reveal pious identity to Carlos now ooo angry

Because the thunder wei go fire you ehhh angry

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin
Mavikolo2020:

Chaii Francis don suffer
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
toyhin123:
Thanks for d update

U welcome dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.