Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,255 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (430277 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2018
I'm heading to Akpatu, I need to teach that bastard Carlos a lesson of his life then kill him. That man is a monster angry

ERM....that Jacob and Annabel scene ehn, no be here ooooo cheesy
Thanks for the update Boss
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2018
God i so so hate Carlos, he is a monster
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2018
Ann2012:
I'm heading to Akpatu, I need to teach that bastard Carlos a lesson of his life then kill him. That man is a monster angry

i dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
chitheo:
chai....oga writer i just had to comment..... what is this? You are killing me with suspense.... what a bad place to stop. Anyway nice story.

grin

Tnks
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2018
toyhin123:
I wish u d same
Thanks for d update

U welcome dear
grin grin grin
Evold:
What kind of material is Carlos made of. He seems impossible to beat.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Oh God, why does Silver always have to stop in this kind of places ...... grin

I just wonder if Pious can fight this, me i cant o

Tnks for the update Ops

Happy new month to you too

Much love

Brotherly
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Ann2012:

grin grin grin

You welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2018
grin
purity23:
God i so so hate Carlos, he is a monster
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Carlos is at it again, Pious will not survive this
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Evold:
What kind of material is Carlos made of. He seems impossible to beat.

KA-RU is coming for him

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2018
Pious will react,he won't let his mother get burn

you are good silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2018
grin
sly12345:
Carlos is at it again, Pious will not survive this
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin
Mavikolo2020:

KA-RU is coming for him
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2018
kelvyncruz:
Pious will react,he won't let his mother get burn

you are good silver

Thanks brother...

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2018
God help Pious, i hate Carlos

Evil man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Carlos is a monster
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Olujames3020(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Looking forward to your magical way of escaping both Pious and his mother from Carlos den. We are getting to the climax of the show......

Brilliant work bro.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Princesstee(f): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
I'm short of words. Hmmmmm can Pious ever pass this test?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by manduwem(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 146

Pious stare around.... He watch as Ted quickly carried a gallon... Probably containing fuel..... Just then he knew Carlos has planned this all along..... He was keen on exposing him..... And he was at the verge of loosing it all... the pretense... all he could feel now was anger... to pounce on him and kill him right where he stood..... he look away not wanting to meet his mother's eyes.....
The stench of the fuel sniff it's way into his nose......

"Bastard........ Murderer...... "Sonia shouted as Ted pour the fuel in Edna's body...

"Mr Carter.... Am really thankful for this advice of yours...... "He said with a smile....then he turn to face Ted who quickly brought out a lighter.....

"Lit her up on the countdown of three.........

Heartrenting...... Muscles burging their way out.. Eyes filled with rage.... Pious watch....

With a taunting smile Carlos started counting.......... "Three...............

Pious couldn't control it.... Couldn't wave the anger away..... A layer of tear formed in his eye.....

"Two........ "

Pious folded his fist..... Damn pretense........ This was his mother not a bargaining card..... He was prepared to latched it out..... Prepare to lose it all and call it a battle to the dead......

Carlos grunts...... His eyes staring at the lighter in Ted hands......... With a taunting evil smile.... He said........ "ONE"

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

TBC

Pls remenber to drop a comment for me after reading

Happy new month

Chai pious try to even wat Dem pour the fuel on her...na der I for don expose myself.

Happy new month Silver, more grease to ur pen
N hoping that u'll consider putting these stories into print soon
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Elohobaby: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2018
This Carlos eh is a demon from d pit of hell...what's gonna happen next?
Thanks silver...next update pls,d suspense is killing me here o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Carlos will never die a good death, i swear

Thanks for the update Silver!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Risingstar2020:
God help Pious, i hate Carlos

Evil man
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2018
grin
egwolopretty:
Carlos is a monster
cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Olujames3020:
Looking forward to your magical way of escaping both Pious and his mother from Carlos den. We are getting to the climax of the show......

Brilliant work bro.

Tnks brother
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2018
Princesstee:
I'm short of words. Hmmmmm can Pious ever pass this test?

If you are in his choose..... Can you?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2018
manduwem:

Chai pious try to even wat Dem pour the fuel on her...na der I for don expose myself.

Happy new month Silver, more grease to ur pen
N hoping that u'll consider putting these stories into print soon

Yeah

Thanks

Much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin
Elohobaby:
This Carlos eh is a demon from d pit of hell...what's gonna happen next?

Thanks silver...next update pls,d suspense is killing me here o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
izaray:
Carlos will never die a good death, i swear

Thanks for the update Silver!
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by lanryblaq(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Agba silver,update please... dont 4get to vote 4 silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by buchyson(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2018
I don't see him bearing it.....its psychologicaly traumatising but i surmise carlos nd his thug may just be actin to see the reactn of pious.....paradventure they(carlos nd co) don't mean to anihilate them(edna nd co)
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Eberechi24(f): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
My God!! pious strangle that idiot Carlos.

Silver tell those fuckers to take it easy with their fuckry o, there is baby in the womb

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.