Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,924 members, 7,903,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ibori Arrested In Dubai - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Arrested In Dubai (17981 Views)

James Ibori Arrested In Dubai / James Ibori Arrested In Dubai? / Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by favouredjb(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2010
@ Lastcard
@Orilee 9nice
The only 'melecine' l have is my Can of Guinness!

We say: NO to Drugs, No to Smoke and No to Yabis!!!   

I mean YES to just 2Cans of "baba dudu" and dont drive while at it!

i WAS ONLY JOKING OH! wink grin ITS FRIDAY, FAAJI'O'CLOCK!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 2:18am On May 22, 2010
nearest:

sagamite or mukite, the problem with you is this your rude assumption that every other opinion other than that of an investment banker is rubbish, but mr investment banker, you are so wrong!, you think Ibori is a criminal i said yes and asked is he the only thief that stole govt funds, what about the wife of the president, then you started calling me names, but listen, you will return to this country one day, and that's when your OLUWOLE visa expires and i'll see if you'll be allowed to bring back a pin{that's if you are in london},
Don't think i envy your miserable life, i know its as a result of your frustration that's why you take every opportunity to curse, my opinion about Ibori remains the same, you can knock your head against the wall, you call me a slowpoke and still you take time out to read and reply my post, you be really mukite! Okpae 

My miserable life?

Na who born this maga o!!!

slowpoke, you wan make I oppress you finish with your Okpeke job? O fe kin fun e ni ironu (you want me to give you miserable thoughts of self review)?

Alakori, see the pix of just the entrance to my office and compare it with your moronic life at ententi abi wetin you call am again?

You are still consoling yourself that your life in Sapele eating fried pigeon and garri is better?  grin

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by samix(m): 3:49am On May 22, 2010
@sagamite,

to you that seems oppresive, maybe and maybe not. from my point of view, you dont need to brag, i have been in many places like that and i have got pictures too and i stand not to claim thats the main entrance to my office, come to think of it, how can one really be sure u r an investment banker cos anyone can come in here n claim to be one?
all im saying in essence is keep urself to urself and as regards ur issue about democracy (allowing foolish people to vote), thats what makes u just a person and we are all equal irrespective of ur level of IQ.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2010
Sagamite:

My miserable life?

Na who born this maga o!!!

slowpoke, you wan make I oppress you finish with your Okpeke job? O fe kin fun e ni ironu (you want me to give you miserable thoughts of self review)?

Alakori, see the pix of just the entrance to my office and compare it with your moronic life at ententi abi wetin you call am again?

You are still consoling yourself that your life in Sapele eating fried pigeon and garri is better?  grin

I've given up trying to correct your moronic big head carrying a yellow nose about your obvious stupidity, very funny, you post a date stamped picture claiming it to be the entrance to your office, well i won't argue with you anymore, whats the point? You've just proved what i've been saying, that you are a cleaner in that investment bank, or else why would you take pictures at night when people are leaving for their homes? Oh thats when you go to work right? Anyways, i'm proud of sapele, you are obviously from a deprived home, if not why would you be calling london as if you have anything other than your cleaning job in your investment bank!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2010
samix:

@sagamite,

to you that seems oppresive, maybe and maybe not. from my point of view, you dont need to brag, i have been in many places like that and i have got pictures too and i stand not to claim thats the main entrance to my office, come to think of it, how can one really be sure u r an investment banker cos anyone can come in here n claim to be one?
all im saying in essence is keep urself to urself and as regards your issue about democracy (allowing foolish people to vote), thats what makes u just a person and we are all equal irrespective of your level of IQ.

Mate, I have stated what I do here since back in 2008 and there are people on NL, several, that know me in real life. They will tell you that by just communicating with me and see me talking about issues, you will be sure the capa is at a different level in menchiness, quality and composure. So calm down.

And yes we are all equal in the eyes of the law but we gaddam fcking aint in reality. A few are intellectuals, majority are foolish. A few are leaders, most are follows. Get it?  cool
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2010
nearest:

I've given up trying to correct your moronic big head carrying a yellow nose about your obvious stupidity, very funny, you post a  date stamped picture claiming it to be the entrance to your office, well i won't argue with you anymore, whats the point? You've just proved what i've been saying, that you are a cleaner in that investment bank, or else why would you take pictures at night when people are leaving for their homes? Oh thats when you go to work right? Anyways, i'm proud of sapele, you are obviously from a deprived home, if not why would you be calling london as if you have anything other than your cleaning job in your investment bank!

slowpoke!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

That shows you the date stamp by my mobile when I took it, which was 2 days ago. More evidence I took it for your daft head.

grin grin grin slowpoke, does that look like night to you? Your cement brain knows where people are heading by looking at a pix of them where majority are seated in discussions? Utter foooooool.

How many Okadas and danfos do you take to work? Do you carry change so there are no arguments?  grin grin grin

Does Sapele look like this?

PS: You might not have seen those silver plated things with black tops. They are called traffic lights. Sapele no get one.  grin And note there are no potholes.  grin And you can see there are no herds of Okadas on the road, so you might not be able to afford transport here with your salary but the way you look like sufferhead on your profile sha, I trust you be expert at trekking.

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2010
MUMU like you, [/b]you dey fear to snap yourself? [b]i don talk am say you be cleaner for that bank, try borrow suit wear you hear, then snap yourself maybe i go believe you! you asked if there's traffic light in sapele, fool ask the representative of sapele federal counstituency in the national assembly, he'll answer you cos that's part of his project, but outside that you expect me to go out and start using my mobile phone to take pictures of streets? mukite that's the height of your moronic stupidity, you have time for that since you are not gainfully employed, go do something about that your OLUWOLE visa before you are found out! With your big head! Fool like you, investment banker my yans.h try and post a picture with you on the streets of london and make sure the name of the street is visible, maybe, just maybe i'll believe you. Okpae yellow nose like you!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 12:56pm On May 22, 2010
Here they go again! shocked shocked shocked grin
*yawns and skips to the next educative thread*
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by mamagee3(f): 8:39pm On May 22, 2010
Sagamite:

PS: You might not have seen those silver plated things with black tops. They are called traffic lights. Sapele no get one.  grin And note there are no potholes.  grin And you can see there are no herds of Okadas on the road, so you might not be able to afford transport here with your salary but the way you look like sufferhead on your profile sha, I trust you be expert at trekking.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2010
nearest:

MUMU like you, [/b]you dey fear to snap yourself? [b]i don talk am say you be cleaner for that bank, try borrow suit wear you hear, then snap yourself maybe i go believe you! you asked if there's traffic light in sapele, fool ask the representative of sapele federal counstituency in the national assembly, he'll answer you cos that's part of his project, but outside that you expect me to go out and start using my mobile phone to take pictures of streets? mukite that's the height of your moronic stupidity, you have time for that since you are not gainfully employed, go do something about that your OLUWOLE visa before you are found out! With your big head! Fool like you, investment banker my yans.h try and post a picture with you on the streets of london and make sure the name of the street is visible, maybe, just maybe i'll believe you. Okpae yellow nose like you! 

Aah!

[size=14pt]HAAALLELUJAH[/size], Hallelujah, Hallelujah, praise the Lord!  grin

So your rep is finally working hard to get you street light? That is his project? LWKMD.

Na you, biko. London no get anythin on you o once Sapele get im first street lights. Nearest will be KING!  grin

I am sure you will get that your babariga outfit, that you reserve for special occassions, out on the day they launch the first street light. You will wear it, and walk proud and tall with a big smile on your sufferface.  grin grin grin grin You will kill one chicken and buy one crate of gulder to show you are the main man in that your face-me-I-face-you apartment block. You will be boasting that your town is now better than Lagos, Abuja and even London, you are now the greatest man on earth.  grin grin grin grin grin Village fooool! grin

Oya, see the toilets of the office. I took it as I am sure na shalanga (pit latrine) you dey use.  grin It has what we call toilet roll. It is soft tissue that is used to wipe after No 2. You might not know that, as I am sure na leaves you dey use wipe yansh, as no water from tap for Sapele. If you enter toilet wey fine reach this, I swear you will be begging to rent it as a room as I am sure you have not entered anything as nice.  grin

And note my suit. You see the sharp cut? The cost of it will pay your salary for a year at eter[b]sh[/b]it you are happy to be packing roofing sheets at and hoping to step up to NEPA later in life.  grin

Also see the kind of place I lunch at, no be Mama Lucky buka-teria where you buy N80 rice and N60 ponmo and all your friends gasp and start hailing you as the Boss because na N20 ponmo be your norm before.  grin From the reflection of the mirror, you will see my shoes. It will pay your salary for 3 months.  grin

Sufferhead, Sapele ghetto champion.  grin

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2010
oh sagamite the yellow nose mukite! You keep displaying and showing your moronic wasted life, slaving in the toilet! You chop wela come go bathroom go dey snap picture? Okay una no get that type for house so you are taking those pictures and keeping them so that you can show it to your fellow OLUWOLE failures that you were there even though you only cleaned toilet. my guy half of your life is gone if you think your vilage is better than sapele, by the way, why are you so shy of mentioning your village? Its simple, just tell me you are from london and i won't argue. Wait oh, you no get house? Abi you dey still dey sleep for that toilet, why you no dey snap pictures of you in your house? Your friends are sending you pictures and you'll post them as yours, fool like you, try post your pictures with those places as background, or your toilet face dey fear camera? well its been fun seeing you display the highest level of stupidity, i've got better things to do now ie my PHCN job like you said, but you can keep displaying your shallow and silly personality here alright, continue mr investment cleaner banker, yellow nose dimwit, mukite, okpae ekpa,   continue your sufferhead life! Oh what a waste pipe.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2010
nearest:

oh sagamite the yellow nose mukite! You keep displaying and showing your moronic wasted life, slaving in the toilet! You chop wela come go bathroom go dey snap picture? Okay una no get that type for house so you are taking those pictures and keeping them so that you can show it to your fellow OLUWOLE failures that you were there even though you only cleaned toilet. my guy half of your life is gone if you think your vilage is better than sapele, by the way, why are you so shy of mentioning your village? Its simple, just tell me you are from london and i won't argue. Wait oh, you no get house? Abi you dey still dey sleep for that toilet, why you no dey snap pictures of you in your house? Your friends are sending you pictures and you'll post them as yours, fool like you, try post your pictures with those places as background, or your toilet face dey fear camera? well its been fun seeing you display the highest level of stupidity, i've got better things to do now ie my PHCN job like you said, but you can keep displaying your shallow and silly personality here alright, continue mr investment cleaner banker, yellow nose dimwit, mukite, okpae ekpa,   continue your sufferhead life! Oh what a waste pipe.

Pele, you dey work so? I no know o. You be security for PHCN? You don arrive o.  grin

Sufferface, continue throwing conjectures as I dey lash you with pictures.  grin Next time, you will not open your mouth like a slowpoke again. At least not until you move to Lagos or Abuja.

I don show you some pictures. Oya show etershit and your face-me-I-face-you room for Sapele.  grin

Borrow phone wey get camera from your street as I know say you no go get one.

Ediot! One of those fools that console themselves by chatting poo. "Oh, they are suffering in London. They pack themselves like sardines in the tube just to get anywhere. Is it not better to be on Okada where the air is fresh and you get personal service as you charter the vehicle all to your self (forget the BO of the biker)?"  grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by samix(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Mate, I have stated what I do here since back in 2008 and there are people on NL, several, that know me in real life. They will tell you that by just communicating with me and see me talking about issues, you will be sure the capa is at a different level in menchiness, quality and composure. So calm down.

And yes we are all equal in the eyes of the law but we gaddam fcking aint in reality. A few are intellectuals, majority are foolish. A few are leaders, most are follows. Get it?  cool

listen mate, i am less bothered by who you really are trust me, all am saying in essence is that you need not to brag about anything. keep yourself to yourself and just be good at what you do, i live in the same london as you, i might not be an investment banker like you(so you claim) but trust me am very well ok too and i dont brag(i don't need to tell you were i work but i've got a good job too).
if you really intelligent which i dont doubt, u dont need to be exchanging words right here but it takes wisdom to know that
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 1:26am On May 23, 2010
samix:

listen mate, i am less bothered by who you really are trust me, all am saying in essence is that you need not to brag about anything. keep yourself to yourself and just be good at what you do, i live in the same london as you, i might not be an investment banker like you(so you claim) but trust me am very well ok too and i dont brag(i don't need to tell you were i work but i've got a good job too).
if you really intelligent which i dont doubt, u dont need to be exchanging words right here but it takes wisdom to know that

Mate, you can do things the way you like with your life, I feel he has worked hard to earn what he is getting and I am dealing with him the way he deserves to be dealt with.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs, I don't chase women anymore and I am not religious. My only unhealthy vice in life at the moment is smacking morons on NL as it is uncouth to be disrespectful in real life. I hope you have the wisdom to know I am doing it because of anonymity.

This fooool was frustrated and decided to take a swipe where he really should not have considering his limitations in life and mentally. I first ignored him with his moronic "every Nigerian in London is suffering", but he kept running his mouth and earned a right to some disparagement. It is not as if, I came on the thread to boast about accomplishments. They foool could not find much arguments and decided to attack based on his misinformed opinion of those in London. Someone of his class should not even have tried that in the first place. Funnily I enjoy putting him down despite it being not an (I admit) appealing sight but to me it is funny yabbies. But, hey, most vices are not of appealing sight and it is a sure tablet that will cure a slowpoke of his silly thought that everyone in London struggles. So feel free to refer to me as a Doctor.

And come to think of it, you are not my father, so I don't know the reason for your obsession to "correct" me. I am just having fun at the expense of his lame brain. He adds or takes nothing from my life, confidence or goals. He is just a pathetic loser to me from the moment he boasted about his aspiration to work for PHCN and thought it was a good idea to yab London despite living in Sapele. All Nigerians I know in London are, no doubt, better off than him if his status of success is to work for etershit. Using my life is really using a slegde hammer to kill an ant.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by thosinebro: 10:01am On May 23, 2010
Sagamite,how old are you?You sound immature.If you are a busy person,you will never think of taking a shot of that toilet just to prove a point.What is the big deal about that toilet?Is it better than that of my office in LNG?And the traffic light?It is everywhere in Nigeria. From all your posts ,i can deduce that you must have struggled very well in Nigeria before God gave you the opportunity to travel abroad to better you life.If not,how come you know so well of pit latrine and using leaf to clean up?? must have practiced these things
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2010
thosinebro:

Sagamite,how old are you?You sound immature.[b]If you are a busy person,you will never think of taking a shot of that toilet just to prove a point.[/b]What is the big deal about that toilet?Is it better than that of my office in LNG?And the traffic light?It is everywhere in Nigeria. [b]From all your posts ,i can deduce that you must have struggled very well in Nigeria before God gave you the opportunity to travel abroad to better you life.[/b]If not,how come you know so well of pit latrine and using leaf to clean up?? must have practiced these things

You are a slowpoke for your deducement logic displayed here.

Another of those retarded Nigerian so-called graduates that don't know how to structure a write-up (no space after full-stop/question mark) and can't demonstrate logic/intelligence (traffic light is everywhere in Nigeria) but then wonder why they are unemployable and corporates are eager to bring people from overseas to lord over them as there is a paucity of locals with the right abilities.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2010
slowpoke, I guessed right as usual.

Continue struggling with that employability, I am not surprised this is the case with your logic process.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=368367.msg5140520#msg5140520

thosinebro:

Guys,do u have any info about Runnar Nig ltd?I applied as an IT personnel and i have just been called for an interview at their Surulere office.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=368367.msg5145985#msg5145985

thosinebro:

I just finish the interview.We waited patiently for the MD to arrive only to see him come in with ''i better pass my neighbour gen'' to power d office which look like an abadoned cyber cafe.Infact ,that cannot be an office.How do you explain an office in a compound where there are other three flats which people resides.Poor scenes-a lady was brushing her teeth in front of the office,one Pap and beans seller entered to ask if the occupants will buy,aboki pulled his truck in to sell water,Some lady occupants in the building whom i assumed just woke up came out in provocative clothes, remains of consumed cigaratte sticks were litered around the office,as there was no ac to chill my brain before i was called for my interview,i was at the mercy of standing fan(thanks to the i better pass my neighbour)[/b]and lastly,the interviewer's shirt was too dirty.I wonder how this company has managed to call up to 50 graduates for an interview.How much can they pay?Isnt this another waste of time?

[b][size=18pt]FOOL, claiming he works with LNG![/size]
  grin grin grin grin grin

You need more than AC for your brain. Eat some nootropic food.

As shite as the firm you interviewed with is, maybe it is really a waste of their time to interview you.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by thosinebro: 11:45am On May 23, 2010
Thanks for the correction. While you are so swift to correct me, you hardly noticed how poor your own use of English is? Did you learn singular and plural while in Nursery School? You are so retard to think that my post of December, last year implies i do not work with LNG and you are here explaining logic process. You are a Poo!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2010
thosinebro:

Thanks for the correction. While you are so swift to correct me, you hardly noticed how poor your own use of English is? Did you learn singular and plural while in Nursery School?  [b]You are so retard [/b]to think that my post of December, last year implies i do not work with LNG and you are here explaining logic process. You are a Poo!

I am so "retard"?  LWKMD grin grin grin grin Wetin happen to "ed"?

Dey lie to yourself say you work at LNG with your thought and writing structure. slowpoke!  grin You could not even highlight my plural "error" in your post and you think it is your type that can scale an LNG interview, dimwit.

You? That was struggling with getting a job in a ghetto business.

You still searching?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=433876.msg5937028#msg5937028

thosinebro:

Why do you need HND and ND graduates?What discipline exactly?Why not NCE or BSC?You just think you can come and post nonsense here because of the joblessness crisis in the country.Only fools will send their CV to you.

This is the level of crap jobs I guess you will be more familiar with.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=435187.msg5936758#msg5936758

thosinebro:

I believe this is swifttalk ltd.They are always looking for cheap labour.

Bloody retard!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by thosinebro: 1:40pm On May 23, 2010
I am baffled by the way you reason and it is so sad that you checked through your post and couldn't find your mistake. One of those Nigerian? Na wha o!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2010
thosinebro:

I am baffled by the way you reason and it is so sad that you checked through your post and couldn't find your mistake. One of those Nigerian? Na wha o!

slowpoke, one of the qualities of a diligent and meticulous individual that can get employment in a good role with LNG is the ability to provide clarity.

So you were not referring to my most recent post at the time of your "correction", and you did not have the brain to demonstrate specificity?

You see why your employability is low especially after one adds the inference prowess you demonstrated earlier? undecided
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by amarilo: 2:07pm On May 23, 2010
@ Sagamite

Pls how old are you? Just a question.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2010
Why do you want to know my age?  undecided
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by amarilo: 2:50pm On May 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Why do you want to know my age? undecided
Read the last two pages and you sounds like a kid (just my tot) are you one?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2010
amarilo:

Read the last two pages and you sounds like a kid (just my tot) are you one?

How does a kid sound? Or how did you arrive at that? Which part of the last 2 pages?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by favouredjb(f): 7:34am On May 24, 2010
Sagamite link=topic=

[size=18pt:
FOOL, claiming he works with LNG![/size]
  grin grin grin grin grin

You need more than AC for your brain. Eat some nootropic food.

As shite as the firm you interviewed with is, maybe it is really a waste of their time to interview you.

AHHH,easy on him bro,this blow dey too much,lol grin grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 9:09am On May 24, 2010
Wow. This is my first time on this thread and I must say it feels great to be here. LMAO!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2010
@ sagamite
shocked, OMG I AM LOST 4 WORDS NOW, YOU MUST HAVE TIME ON YOUR HANDS OH!
if i am not mistaken,  mate! I KNOW that building, in the VICTORIA area, in fact, i was there 4 a meeting this morning,  does the word ."MALL" ring any bells i have just seen Westminster City Hall in the reflection on the window sef which confirms it all,
Hummmmm! Omo boy! i will keep quiet now,  if i were you oh! wink
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ sagamite
shocked, OMG I AM LOST 4 WORDS NOW, YOU MUST HAVE TIME ON YOUR HANDS OH!
if i am not mistaken,  mate! I KNOW that building, in the VICTORIA area, in fact, i was there 4 a meeting this morning,  does the word ."MALL" ring any bells i have just seen Westminster City Hall in the reflection on the window sef which confirms it all,
Hummmmm! Omo boy! i will keep quiet now,  if i were you oh! wink

grin grin grin grin grin

Nah, it is not in Victoria o. grin

Look at the pix again. grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 4:48pm On May 24, 2010
wink @ sagamite, Man Mi!!, TRUST ME!, I KNOW!! cool but lets not go there!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2010
Orilee9ice:

wink @ sagamite, Man Mi!!, TRUST ME!, I KNOW!! cool but lets not go there!!

Obviously you no dey the financial services world then.  tongue grin

I can't even think of any extremely tall building in Victoria that you can see skylines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Wants Major Al-mustapha, Others Released / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / Buhari Writes CJN Over Decongestion Of Prisons Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.