Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,792 members, 7,893,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ibori Arrested In Dubai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Arrested In Dubai (17954 Views)

James Ibori Arrested In Dubai / James Ibori Arrested In Dubai? / Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by bkbabe97: 4:33pm On May 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ sagamite, if you are going to critizise, dont leave room for them to critizise you (esp where you situated right now) see the above in bold,  wink thats the way the cookie crumbles dude!, you have rights but dont over-do it, owo die die lara fee o! ma je'kin fo'jebu fun e o, Omo Ishagamu! besides you are distracting peeps from the real issues at hand with your innuendos,  grin
a word is enough 4 di wise,  cool

I know one day, soon, I'ma catch a heart attack and keel over from laughter, or brain hemorrhage  from the idiocy of some of the "wannabe" smart members of this forum.lol. Dude, while u were busy correcting someone else's grammar, u didnt notice the bloody land mines u were laying down all ova the place?lol!!! DID U NOTICE HOW U SPELT "criticize"? YOU SPELT IT : "CRITIZISE".LOL. Not just that, dude, you spelt it that way TWICE!!!

Lol. Those who live in glass houses should not sling rocks. A word is enough 4 di wise (ur own words).
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2010
@ Omo ishagamu
You get issues oh! It is high 4 u ohh!!(o gaa ju fun e oh!)

@ all di others, @ least the yabis is making you laff, a good beginning 2 a lovely weekend at at Ibori's expense, wink cheesy grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

Have you ever considered that Ibori might be the best thing to have happened to the Oghara people?

I put you in the category of people that can not reason that Ibori is Governor of Delta State not Governor of Oghara State.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alamsdee: 4:40pm On May 14, 2010
@bk/babe97

Have mercy on the poor dude now, una wan kill me with laugh
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

Did you even think for a second that the charged in UK is related to funds stole in Nigeria?  grin

Utter slowpoke!

Conjecture throwing foool!

Is your area in Sapele anywhere close to even Peckham? Fooooool!

@MyJoe, you will struggle to get logic across to people of this thinking level.
You obviously didn't get a good education, you are really frustrated and your frustration is blinding you, everybody you've insulted here simply asked a question 'why is it that EFCC is chassing Ibori when the wife of GJ is in nigeria? Why hasn't any charge brought against the wife of GJ? The Godfather of GJ is obasanjo, if you are not aware a lawyer in the uk who paid money into accounts of associates of obasanjo has made confessions to that effect, why has GJ not told EFCC to arrest obasanjo and other thieves? You excuse will be that its just an allegation, then do the same to every accused  person, at least thats what Ibori is until he's proven guilty by a court of law.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alamsdee: 4:44pm On May 14, 2010
@Orilee9ice

yes mate, thank God its friday, with all this yabis going on this ibori topic, i dey miss naija seriously men, no people dey lively like my naija people o, cheers to all u guys for making d day lively
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ProAnti: 4:48pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

I put you in the category of people that can not reason that Ibori is Governor of Delta State not Governor of Oghara State.

As governor of Delta state, he developed Oghara town to a level that wouldnt have been possible in 20 years. Oghara was not counted amongst the top 10 towns in Delta state before Ibori became governor. Oghara was known mainly by the robbery incidents that took (hoping they have stopped taking) place along the Benin-Warri Highway. These boyz were confirmed terrorist without hope. Then a certain James Bond emerged from no where and changed their fortunes. Why will they not want to lay down their lives for him.

BTW, Ibori was the Governor of Delta State.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2010
I know one day, soon, I'ma catch a heart attack and keel over from laughter, or brain hemorrhage  from the idiocy of some of the "wannabe" smart members of this forum.lol. Dude, while u were busy correcting someone else's grammar, u didnt notice the bloody land mines u were laying down all ova the place?lol!!! DID U NOTICE HOW U SPELT "criticize"? YOU SPELT IT : "CRITIZISE".LOL. Not just that, dude, you spelt it that way TWICE!!!

Lol. Those who live in glass houses should not sling rocks. A word is enough 4 di wise (your own words).

Well done BK/BABE97, Clap 4 yourself, but b4  your head swells in the "Collins English Dictcionary" (complete and unabridged) page 398 (fyi) enrich your language, it is spelt CRITICIZE  and CRITIZISE,

ALSO , hemorrhage (yours in bold)  IS SPELT Haemorrhage,  NEED I SAY MORE, ile aiye lo ba mi iwo babe yi o!,  o fe jasi abi?

I know one day, soon, I'ma catch a heart attack and keel over from laughter, or brain hemorrhage from the idiocy of some of the "wannabe" smart members of this forum

Now who is copying who now, please tell me what the one in Bold actually means, softly softly o, make u no take your mouth call the heart attack oohh!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by bkbabe97: 4:57pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

You obviously didn't get a good education, you are really frustrated and your frustration is blinding you, everybody you've insulted here simply asked a question 'why is it that EFCC is chassing Ibori when the wife of GJ is in nigeria? Why hasn't any charge brought against the wife of GJ? The Godfather of GJ is obasanjo, if you are not aware a lawyer in the uk who paid money into accounts of associates of obasanjo has made confessions to that effect, why has GJ not told EFCC to arrest obasanjo and other thieves? You excuse will be that its just an allegation, then do the same to every accused  person, at least thats what Ibori is until he's proven guilty by a court of law.

Dude, I wont claim to know much about the issue at hand, nor am I familiar with the characters. However, from what I can decipher, a supposedly corrupt guy is wanted in different jurisdictions for committing a crime! I google this Mr Ibori character, I've talked to friends who are more enlightened and ,Sir, guess what MY own conclusions are (independent of any one else's allegations)? YOUR MAN IS AS GUILTY AS EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN!!! Mr Ibori is obviously corrupt!!! How did he acquire such stupendous wealth in such a short period of time, especially based on the salary I see he got paid as state governor?!?!!? With all that money, no wonder he turned into an enemy of the state; he is being rightly pursued.

And to those saying he should be prosecuted only after similar crooks are apprehended I say to you: Dear Sir, lay off the coke sniffing. It not only damages the nostrils and internal organs, it also, clearly, damages the brain and affects the process of proper thinking!!! Bottom-line my dear African brother; SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Dimka76(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2010
@sagamite I wont bother quoting you, where u dey self , Sagamu, abi, talk true now, na we we, Ur last post is the final evidence of ur everlasting  S-tupidity! How old are u self?  U like to insult people but ur invectives dictionary no pass ''slowpoke'' & ''Retard'', easy to spell abi? I feel you!

You get work self? U have been on line all day, go take a walk outside before u craze, becos from ur posts, I fear the worst,
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2010
i google this Mr Ibori character, I've talked to friends who are more enlightened

TSK, TSK, TSK,  Haba Bk/babe97 .again!!! shocked, i suppose you meant to say, i googled Mr Ibori, (rememeber since you have become Ms Lecturer , you must live up to the name!) grin grin grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2010
@Orilee9ice
yes mate, thank God its friday, with all this yabis going on this ibori topic, i dey miss naija seriously men, no people dey lively like my naija people o, cheers to all u guys for making d day lively

@ alamsdee, abi o , my Guy, i have been laughin' no stop here , everyone is wondering whats the matter with me, but hey! its Friday man! , Faaji'o'clock! till Sunday Nite Gbaaa oooooo!! Gongo maa soo Men! wink
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by harakiri(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

People like u who are so quick to insult are the real dunces. Can u really read? Who has said he shld not be harrassed?  Then the crack abt fish oil? Are u o.k. sire? So from all the arguement on this thread   where your head leads u to is fish? And u call people morons  U are an autistic slowpoke!!!

Nice one. grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by bkbabe97: 5:12pm On May 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

Well done BK/BABE97, Clap 4 yourself, but b4  your head swells in the "Collins English Dictcionary" (complete and unabridged) page 398 (fyi) enrich your language, it is spelt CRITICIZE  and CRITIZISE,

ALSO , hemorrhage (yours in bold)  IS SPELT Haemorrhage,  NEED I SAY MORE, ile aiye lo ba mi iwo babe yi o!,  o fe jasi abi?

Now who is copying who now, please tell me what the one in Bold actually means, softly softly o, make u no take your mouth call the heart attack oohh!!
Orilee9ice:

If I called u a liar would you be offended? What if I called you a slowpoke? Idi.ot? Dunder head? Product of Mr Ibori's failure to provide Proper education for the masses of his state? Retard? Crasscot? Fo.ol? Dummy? Huh? WOULD U BE OFFENDED?! You would have no right to be, right? ok then!!! YOU FREAKINF F.U*CK FACE; WHERE ON EARTH IS IT SPELT "CRITIZISE"? I have a couple of dictionaries here, I've checked them all, NONE have it spelt that way!!! Not even google or yahoo have it spelt that way!!! Guess what, does your spell checker allow u spell it that way u freaking, lying d.u.nce?!?!

As for "Haemorrhage", You spell it that way here in the United States we're sending you to school in a helmet cause it'll be assumed that you're developmentally challenged. Maybe in Africa or in Europe, but here its HEMORRHAGE, u freaking illiterate!!!

P.S:
Orilee9ice:

ile aiye lo ba mi iwo babe yi o!,  o fe jasi abi?

And what the hell is the gibberish u spewed above??! Am I, thru some form of miracle, expected to understand that nonsense? Please, get your spellings correct. Maybe, if mister Ibori had left some money behind to upgrade your education, instead of stealing it all, maybe, just maybe, we wouldnt be having this problem!!! Then again, maybe you're just slow and stealing the money was the best thing dude coulda done for u and your ilk instead of wasting it on a lost cause!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by harakiri(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

My dear nearest, dont mind the nitwit Sagamite! How can u just throw a blanket insult at evryone who has a diff view? You are not well brought up, u are a crying shame to good sense and manners, It is your village head and your  Fada who has produced such a rude brat that are fools, and your equally idiotic moda who did not have the good sense to murder you at birth. Insufferable twerp!

I eagerly await your predictably moronic reply.(since u seem to love that word so much)

Wicked! grin cheesy grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alanbolo(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2010
@ orile9ice,   I tot u're d only comedian on this tread, now u have a mate by d name of  bk/babe97.  Both of u no go kill me o, with laf.  
Be warned, don't use any dictionary/encyclopedia on my lingua and if u decide to use, it's better u use that of NJ personalized dic.

as it's been said b4, either by design of d cabal or not, Ibori castigation is a step in d right direction.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2010
bk/babe97:

Dude, I wont claim to know much about the issue at hand, nor am I familiar with the characters. However, from what I can decipher, a supposedly corrupt guy is wanted in different jurisdictions for committing a crime! I google this Mr Ibori character, I've talked to friends who are more enlightened and ,Sir, guess what MY own conclusions are (independent of any one else's allegations)? YOUR MAN IS AS GUILTY AS EVE IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN!!! Mr Ibori is obviously corrupt!!! How did he acquire such stupendous wealth in such a short period of time, especially based on the salary I see he got paid as state governor?!?!!? With all that money, no wonder he turned into an enemy of the state; he is being rightly pursued.

And to those saying he should be prosecuted only after similar crooks are apprehended I say to you: Dear Sir, lay off the coke sniffing. It not only damages the nostrils and internal organs, it also, clearly, damages the brain and affects the process of proper thinking!!! Bottom-line my dear African brother; SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!
very funny! Why associate yourself with corrupt people and you claim to be fighting corruption? If GJ is bold enough he should declare his assets, lets see if he's not also a thief! What was he when he became a deputy governor? Yes! Arrest other thieves and stop making it look as if Ibori is the only thief,
why is it so difficult to arrest those indicted for corruption in the haliburton scam?yes haliburton, people have been sent to jail in the us, why has EFCC not arrested those implicated, they find it easy to hide under the guise of chasing the biggest thief, when those who started before him and might have showed him the way are still roaming freely?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by bkbabe97: 5:20pm On May 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

TSK, TSK, TSK,  Haba Bk/babe97 .again!!! shocked, i suppose you meant to say, i googled Mr Ibori, (rememeber since you have become Ms Lecturer , you must live up to the name!) grin grin grin

Since we are on the issue of correction, do u see how u spelt "REMEMBER"? YOU SPELT IT WRONG, AGAIN!!! And, no, I meant to write what I wrote: I google this Mr Ibori character. . . . that was what i wrote u piece of shiyyt!!!! Your english is clearly not up to par. When u want to quote me do so PRECISELY, U flaming mo.r.on!!! I never said "I google Mr Ibori" if i did, then the "d" u added at the end woulda been necessary!!! Geez, its a waste of time going back and forth with you on my own mother-tongue. Who do I blame for your obvious stupidity and lack of quality education? The 12 finge*red thief u came on here defending: Mr Ibori!!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2010
@ babe97 or what the **** do u call yourself,  i knew you were checking all the sources around you b4 u replied cos you took your ******* time!, i will not bring myself so low to reply as i see you are systematically releasing the pent up stress you have accumulated today (and am i surprised!), since you are probably forcing yourself to do a honest day's work,

Catwalk down the runway GIRL!! like you normally do, You Ali-cat Crumbcake, REAL MEN ARE TALKING!, tongue wink, you are like Cornflakes without Milk, Its My World!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alamsdee: 5:26pm On May 14, 2010
@Orilee9ice & @bk/babe97
pls u guys should take it easy, its not what all that, easy piece mates, exchange numbers and talk over d phone u guys will turn out to be best of friends, thanks guys
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Orilee9ice(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2010
I have totally enjoyed my afternoon, time to go home now! Good night!
@babe97, dont have a sleepless nite thinking about me, tongue, Byeeeeeee!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by bkbabe97: 5:27pm On May 14, 2010
Orilee9ice:

@ babe97 or what the **** do u call yourself,  i knew you were checking all the sources around you b4 u replied cos you took your ******* time!, i will not bring myself so low to reply as i see you are systematically releasing the pent up stress you have accumulated today (and am i surprised!), since you are probably forcing yourself to do a honest day's work,

Catwalk down the runway GIRL!! like you normally do, You Ali-cat Crumbcake, REAL MEN ARE TALKING!,  tongue wink, you are like Cornflakes without Milk, Its My World!

Dude, u just keep giving me free headshots to take u out with!!! You sure do love pain dont ya?!? You a sado-masochist or som'n?lol. Dude, WHAT THE HELL IS A "ALI-CAT"??!!? You meant "ALLEY-CAT", right? Advice from the wise: STICK TO WORDS YOU KNOW!!! Wow!!! Even Mr Ibori must be feeling some pangs of guilt seeing the kinda way u turned out educationally!!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alanbolo(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2010
@orile / babe97.    I tot we'll having fun on this site while discussing the Ibori issue-at-hand.   Today being Friday, Faji-unlimited.   Let's stop it d exchange of grammatical error word right here and move on.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by bkbabe97: 5:51pm On May 14, 2010
^^^@Alanbolo, I dig it. I hear u. Im therefore calling a truce.lol. It was all in god fun tho!!!^^^ grin. Hey, orilee9ice, where the hell r u? I was just fuxckin' witcha, why'd u run off? lol
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Dimka76(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2010
CEASEFIRE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

We should be able to argue without recourse to insults. I never said that Ibori should be let loose, I am from Edo state, the demon I know is IGBINS who was the gov of my state and for the 8yrs he was Gov the state slid into the stone age. Now I said good, now u are going after Ibori how abt Igbins!?!  And all others, then An ectoplasmic by product jumps out of the creek and calls me a ''slowpoke'' & ''fool''.

''What a nerve!!!!''

O.K. THE WAR CONTINUES!!!!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by alanbolo(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

Nope, d war ends,   evry1 is gone 4 d wk'nd so should u.  TGIF - let gan-gan begin.  cool cool cool

I strongly advice and believed we should channell our energy towards the authoritarian system that allows this evil called corruption to invade our society.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

We should be able to argue without recourse to insults. I never said that Ibori should be let loose, I am from Edo state, the demon I know is IGBINS who was the gov of my state and for the 8yrs he was Gov the state slid into the stone age. Now I said good, now u are going after Ibori how abt Igbins!?! And all others, then An ectoplasmic by product jumps out of the creek and calls me a ''slowpoke'' & ''fool''.

''What a nerve!!!!''

I am of the same opinion, Anenih stole the whole budget of the ministry of works, obasanjo was bribed by harliburton, abdusalami reduced our external reserves from 40 something billion dollars to less than 10 billion dollars, GJ's wife was accused of money laundering, are these people not also thieves?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Mudley313: 6:43pm On May 14, 2010
I am of the same opinion, Anenih stole the whole budget of the ministry of works, obasanjo was bribed by harliburton, abdusalami reduced our external reserves from 40 something billion dollars to  less than 10 billion dollars, GJ's wife was accused of money laundering,  are these people not also thieves?

will u just shaarrrrapp there. . .

so, with this your logic, if a hired assasin is caught he shoud be freed/released cos bigger assasins like those who killed bola ige have not been caught

its appalling that some so-called nigerians will open their eyes to support a corrupt looter when they know how much corruption n looting as been the bane of our nation. u inadvertently are supporting the continued underdevelopment of our country. one (big) thief caught is better than none.

i'm not surprised tho, we still have neo-nazis who support hitler till today n satanist who worship the baba of badness lucifer. i remember watching an idi amin documentary n how people from his tribe were defending the murderous tyrant. so, its not a new thing

infact, u guys defending this thief are enemies of nigeria n deserve whatever vile insults that are thrown at your shamless selves. idiots
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

You are daft.

I don't know what kind of stupid education you got but you can be guaranteed it is inferior to mine.

Your education should have told you, if the education is worth having in the first place, that this is not the time to criticise. This is the time to applaud and say "who next?".

Dimwit.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

As governor of Delta state, he developed Oghara town to a level that wouldnt have been possible in 20 years. Oghara was not counted amongst the top 10 towns in Delta state before Ibori became governor. Oghara was known mainly by the robbery incidents that took (hoping they have stopped taking) place along the Benin-Warri Highway. These boyz were confirmed terrorist without hope. Then a certain James Bond emerged from no where and changed their fortunes. Why will they not want to lay down their lives for him.

BTW, Ibori was the Governor of Delta State.

So he developed Oghara? grin grin grin Then made away with half of the budget? So governors should only develop their own area and consume the remaining of the money?

grin grin grin grin grin Citizen of chop-but-perform governors.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

@sagamite I wont bother quoting you, where u dey self , Sagamu, abi, talk true now, na we we, your last post is the final evidence of your everlasting  S-tupidity! How old are u self?  U like to insult people but your invectives dictionary no pass ''slowpoke'' & ''Retard'', easy to spell abi? I feel you!

You get work self? U have been on line all day, go take a walk outside before u craze, becos from your posts, I fear the worst,

slowpoke, STFU!

Retard, do I need to use any other invectives for you? Like if you would understand the grammar.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by maistylz: 7:03pm On May 14, 2010
I hope this will be a bench mark for other individuals , the corrupt ones and those willing to follo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari / Onnoghen To Challenge Suspension In Court / Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.