Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,329 members, 7,923,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ibori Arrested In Dubai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Arrested In Dubai (18022 Views)

James Ibori Arrested In Dubai / James Ibori Arrested In Dubai? / Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by infohenry(m): 2:22am On May 14, 2010
At last that thief will now rotten in jail in uk, let them forget about naija case for now before it end up in another plea bargain or naija way of return some and hold some.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by uyakachi(m): 3:19am On May 14, 2010
LET US WAIT AND SEE WHAT NAIJA WILL BECOME UNDER GJ***
I THINK HE IS COMING OUT STEP BY STEP
EVILL MUST SURELLY BE EXPOSE AS TIMES PASS B****
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Rmc1(m): 3:20am On May 14, 2010
HAHAHAHA ibori God don catch you so na there you run reach?  grin grin I  laugh in swahili abegi they should jail the fool bloody looter!!!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 4:48am On May 14, 2010
@Our-turn,
No worries Big Bros, emotions run high at times grin
What with all the noise of those small-small Generators shocked shocked

We need more Dog eat Dog, as a matter of fact,  Political Dog eat Dogism should be a constitutionally protected right

[size=28pt]Kilode?![/size] lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Anaegboka(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2010
Reminds me of a saying, steal a little you go to jail, steal a lot you become king. Most ex governors who are accused of stealing today will campaign for Presidency come 2015. If Ibori is convicted, he will go to court and swear affidavit that it was another James Onanefe Ibori that was convicted. It happened when he stole building materials.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Kilode1: 6:13am On May 14, 2010
lastpage:

@Our-turn,
No worries Big Bros, emotions run high at times grin
What with all the noise of those small-small Generators shocked shocked

[size=28pt]Kilode?![/size] lipsrsealed shocked

Lastpage, WALAHI that is how I feel grin cheesy grin cheesy

I know it sounds incredible, but another alternative might be to give our Political elites the liberte treatment, a la French revolution, but we don't want that now or do we?

Let's encourage them to Snitch, Witchhunt and Whistleblow themselves out of relevance, regular folks need some breathing space in this country. These thieves don't give a hoot about us.

I'm waiting for Atiku to bring out some dirt about OBJ.

Danjuma about Atiku

OBJ should rat IBB out too

The longer these thieves stay united in corruption, the more Nigerians will sufffer.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2010
becomrich7:

The real truth about this case, Is because nigeria government is know to false accuse people. You dont know if this story is true. The nigeria police false accuse people at will , if you are against any govt official. And you could get locked up for years without been taken to court and no record. They can even shoot you without any case to answer. I know nigeria newspaper claim he was against Jonathan becoming acting president. could this be the reason. I dont know. Nigeria is a funny society. if you have a problem with anyone, they can send interpol to arrest you.

I would like to see a prove against Ibori posted online.

Just because your name is becomestupid doesn't mean you have to flaunt dorky traits all the time
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Aiqmashal(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2010
ibori ,u find where u goo run go na dubai watin eego do there

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Robertpapi: 7:36am On May 14, 2010
Ibori has been granted bail

Money answers all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Dimka76(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2010
Some people just talk for the sake of hearing their voices. I dont know Ibori from Adam And I dont particularly like him but it irritates me whe people start screaming his name as if he is d only thief in naija. How abt Igbins? Why has no nothern gov been hounded? Selective justice is no justice at all! Most people just shout Ibori becos dey heard other people say it. Which gov has not stolen? Why is it only southerners the EFCC hounds? How much did abdusalam steal in 6 months? Abeg e. Leave Ibori, or catch them all, especially Lucky Igbins.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by chidichris(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2010
I hate what is happening in Nigeria today? How much did Ibori steal, compared to what IBB, OBJ, Lucky, Andy Uba, etc stole, that will warrant this? I abhor corruption, but selective justice will never go unpunished, by GOD. Let there be a blanket corruption war in Nigeria. These thieves are just too much in Nigeria.

Anyway, there is no point jubilating. JAMES IBORI IS OUT ON BAIL IN DUBAI. He is a free man again!.

That is the latest!

@our-turn,
don't join issues with them. all u need is join them in their unnecessary celebrations.
why is no one asking what happened to all the federal contracts awarded under obasanjo's administration?
ibori looks like the problem of nigeria.
if ibori was arrested in dubai, i wonder why ribadu and el rufai were not arrested in the same manner when they ran away.
all the same, nothing i mean nothing will happen it ibori as the noise is all about the next elections come 2011.
atiku had the same problems during and before the 2007 and was made a free man immediately the elections were over.
pdp is out to destroy anyone that stands on their while uninformed fans celebrate unknown victory.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 8:38am On May 14, 2010
I hate what is happening in Nigeria today? How much did Ibori steal, compared to what IBB, OBJ, Lucky, Andy Uba, etc stole, that will warrant this? I abhor corruption, but selective justice will never go unpunished, by GOD. Let there be a blanket corruption war in Nigeria. These thieves are just too much in Nigeria.

Anyway, there is no point jubilating. JAMES IBORI IS OUT ON BAIL IN DUBAI. He is a free man again!.
you lie ! Your friend , Ibori has just been extradited to Britain whare he will be tried and convicted. Lol
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by RichDad1(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2010
Robertpapi:

Ibori has been granted bail

Money answers all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you imagine ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by IfeanyiK: 9:51am On May 14, 2010
Ibori has been running for quite sometime.The Law says he is running for something but he says that he isn't running for anything.Now that they have his feet in one place,Maybe just maybe, we can actually find out if he is running and Why he is running and what he is running from or who he is running for.So first to London and then back to Nigeria, all in the bid to find out why he is running?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by lastpage: 10:02am On May 14, 2010
I guess what "complicated" Ibori's case was the story about him and that River's Gov. sponsoring a so-called "war chest" to perpetuate our ill, former President in office (using the mythical cabal) when it was clear that his health was at a critical stage.

One thing in Politics is that you have to be a bit clairvoyant, align with the right forces but do it in a subtle manner just in-case your card does not fly!

Only a stupid fly follows the dead body enter the grave, abi?
Imagine, all those people that where directly and indirectly insulting Jonathan (Rilwan Lukman, Anaconda, Dambazzau, Segun Adeniyi, e.t.c)?
Na one-by-one GJ go dey show dem pepper (except they show some late respect)

The position of President is heavy/powerful in our Politics and you cant just rubbish the 'occupier' even if its a 5yr old!

BTW: can someone pls post "authentic source" of this "Ibori's bail story" so we can talk on substance instead of guesswork?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2010
lastpage:

BTW: can someone pls post "authentic source" of this "Ibori's bail story" so we can talk on substance instead of guesswork?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8682020.stm
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by pannyman(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2010
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by otokx(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2010
This Ibori guy seems to be like the proverbial cat with nine lives.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2010
After reading some of the post of the morons talking about Ibori is not the biggest thief and he should not be harassed, I am beginning to think there is a case for government to subsidise the price of fish.

These retards need some fish oils.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by caadediran(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2010
What a pity to Ibori? International declared wanted and arrested in Dubai. Can imagine what is state is now. Well think that is wat he deserves. Hope other will learn that one day they too will be caught.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ud4u: 10:56am On May 14, 2010
Good for him, how I wish all other corrupt polititians in Nigeria will be made to face the same dance. But I believe for sure that one day nemesis will caught up with them, they all will not go unpurnised.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by otokx(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2010
what does fish oil do?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by sizzlers(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2010
na when dey go remove the immunity clause there will be no fish oil
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Dimka76(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

After reading some of the post of the morons talking about Ibori is not the biggest thief and he should not be harassed, I am beginning to think there is a case for government to subsidise the price of fish.

These retards need some fish oils.

People like u who are so quick to insult are the real dunces. Can u really read? Who has said he shld not be harrassed?  Then the crack abt fish oil? Are u o.k. sire? So from all the arguement on this thread   where ur head leads u to is fish? And u call people morons  U are an autistic slowpoke!!!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by gbolo2001: 11:14am On May 14, 2010
Personally i feel he deserves the postion he his rite now because of his greed, but let us all stop making a fuss about his predicament cus it could happen to anybody, in Nigeria at least 90% of us would be corrupt or try to benefit financially if we are put in a position of power and that's a fact the average Nigerian is corrupt so all this jubilatting and celebration dont mean twart. from my perspective he his unlucky cus there are far greater thieves who are murderous and evil still walking amongst us here calling demselves Godfather's and wat not, so best we can do is hope someone with a good heart and is unyielding in his/her integrity, honesty and fight for justice is elected to be d prsident which would cause a trickle down effect to the populace, if dis doesnt happen all our speking english here or Wole soyinka's english on TV is a total waste of time, Good example is iwu before he started as inec chairman we were singing praise songs dat d answer had come but see who he turned out to be even OBJ we were happy when he first came in see who he turned out to be, my advice to every one is keep doing wat ur doing if its good, if its bad try to change. so from me to u all stop with ur bullshitting u have potential to be as bad or even worse than dis dude.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

People like u who are so quick to insult are the real dunces. Can u really read? Who has said he shld not be harrassed?  Then the crack abt fish oil? Are u o.k. sire? So from all the arguement on this thread   where your head leads u to is fish? And u call people morons  U are an autistic slowpoke!!!

slowpoke, so what is this?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.0.html#msg6028833

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.64.html#msg6031291

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.96.html#msg6032276

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.96.html#msg6032635

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.128.html#msg6033391

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.128.html#msg6033583

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-444332.128.html#msg6033993

Fool, are they not expressing reservations about his arrest?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by jokingmary(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2010
at last they don catch the big shark
CHAI
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by stebell(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2010
Now that he's been caught, i believed he's watched Prison Break(season 1) cos he needs that movie for his escape. Good work INTERPOL
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by silvertuke(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2010
These guys are hunting Ibori because of the moni they he stole, what about Lucky Igbinadion the bad guy what have they donr to him.

He should be arrested too because he is even worse than Ibori, immagine for 8 years there is nothing to show 4 it and still they just let him go free.

Na wa ooooooooo na only God go help us.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2010
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by sizzlers(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2010
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE, AMEN.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by hameet: 12:44pm On May 14, 2010
Ebere Goodluck Jonathan versus James Onanefe Ibori equals niger delta vs niger delta. It's only a niger deltan that can catch a niger deltan cos they both know wots up and where they are coming from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency Claim Ownership Of $43M Found By EFCC / YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis / Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.