Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ibori Arrested In Dubai - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Arrested In Dubai (17955 Views)

James Ibori Arrested In Dubai / James Ibori Arrested In Dubai? / Nkoyo Ibori Arrested In London Oner Money Laundery Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Ourturn(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

Who is the lost case in this instance?
You are good at spotting poor intellects from posts made in a faceless form where people say all sort of things. Congrats!

Have you ever considered that Ibori might be the best thing to have happened to the Oghara people?

Well said. That guy can never stop this act,
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Ourturn(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2010
Dimka 76:

@sagamite I wont bother quoting you, where u dey self , Sagamu, abi, talk true now, na we we, your last post is the final evidence of your everlasting  S-tupidity! How old are u self?  U like to insult people but your invectives dictionary no pass ''slowpoke'' & ''Retard'', easy to spell abi? I feel you!

You get work self? U have been on line all day, go take a walk outside before u craze, becos from your posts, I fear the worst,

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Ourturn(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2010
Pro Anti:

As governor of Delta state, he developed Oghara town to a level that wouldnt have been possible in 20 years. Oghara was not counted amongst the top 10 towns in Delta state before Ibori became governor. Oghara was known mainly by the robbery incidents that took (hoping they have stopped taking) place along the Benin-Warri Highway. These boyz were confirmed terrorist without hope. Then a certain James Bond emerged from no where and changed their fortunes. Why will they not want to lay down their lives for him.

BTW, Ibori was the Governor of Delta State.

Are you an Oghara boy? Because these facts are true, and only an insider will have such facts.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by sweet9ja: 7:37pm On May 14, 2010
, and by the time he returns to naija, death penalty should hopefully be in the book for corruption and await him, oji.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

You are daft.

I don't know what kind of silly education you got but you can be guaranteed it is inferior to mine.

Your education should have told you, if the education is worth having in the first place, that this is not the time to criticise. This is the time to applaud and say "who next?".

Dimwit.
OH, no brain, if you think you do read all your posts again, all you've done all day is insult people with different opinion from yours, you seem to be avoiding the main issue, which is why is GJ chasing Ibori when his wife is also a criminal? Oh sorry probably that yellow nose is your brother, don't worry in another one year time it will be his turn, and i'll say it again 'you be real okpae!'
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Ourturn(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2010
Some persons are really running out of breathe due to fatigue. I just pity them, that is why I keep shielding my sword.

If I open my mouth again? angry angry angry
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2010
Mudley313:

will u just shaarrrrapp there. . .

so, with this your logic, if a hired assasin is caught he shoud be freed/released cos bigger assasins like those who killed bola ige have not been caught

its appalling that some so-called nigerians will open their eyes to support a corrupt looter when they know how much corruption n looting as been the bane of our nation. u inadvertently are supporting the continued underdevelopment of our country. one (big) thief caught is better than none.

i'm not surprised tho, we still have neo-nazis who support hitler till today n satanist who worship the baba of badness lucifer. i remember watching an idi amin documentary n how people from his tribe were defending the murderous tyrant. so, its not a new thing

infact, u guys defending this thief are enemies of nigeria n deserve whatever vile insults that are thrown at your shamless selves. idiots
see this unfortunate mukite, which bush you from come? Where you dey since? Well if you think GJ is fighting corruption then you are really a big okpae like that sagamite all this fight is because Ibori fought against his emergence as acting president, if he wants to fight corruption then arrest obasanjo, atiku, danjuma, lukman, IBB, kukpolokun, obaseki, Anenih, his wife patience and other thieves, why is he only after one thief Ibori? Is this his ploy to avoid attending to the harlibuton scam, when Ibori is brought to the country he'll tell the world that they've caught the biggest thief when other dangerous thieves are still in the presidential villa.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

OH, no brain, if you think you do read all your posts again, all you've done all day is insult people with different opinion from yours, you seem to be avoiding the main issue, which is why is GJ chasing Ibori when his wife is also a criminal? Oh sorry probably that yellow nose is your brother, don't worry in another one year time it will be his turn, and i'll say it again 'you be real okpae!'

Dimwit, I don't give a shite about GJ's wife.

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DEBATING THAT. This is the time to be saying well done and looking for how to deal with Ibori, fool.

Your idiocy is going to be the defence of all crooks caught in future. "Well, what about that person".

If GJ's wife is guilty of whatever, that is for another day. Not a tool to use to attack those arresting an obvious crook , you dimwit.

Say after me, twit: "Well done, who next!"
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

see this unfortunate mukite, which bush you from come? Where you dey since? Well if you think GJ is fighting corruption then you are really a big okpae like that sagamite all this fight is because Ibori fought against his emergence as acting president, if he wants to fight corruption then arrest obasanjo, atiku, danjuma, lukman, IBB, kukpolokun, obaseki, Anenih, his wife patience and other thieves, why is he only after one thief Ibori? Is this his ploy to avoid attending to the harlibuton scam, when Ibori is brought to the country he'll tell the world that they've caught the biggest thief when other dangerous thieves are still in the presidential villa.

Retard, so how are you sure they are not preparing a case against all those other people?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite you are a slowpoke, your hand can only type retard, dimwit etc, but you know what, thats just what you are and more, my guy you be BIG FOOL!!!, other corruption cases should be handled later, what a lame excuse for your yellow nose brother, deal with this thief first when he's surrounded by other thieves like his wife, danjuma, obasanjo, etc
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by member479760: 8:19pm On May 14, 2010
He Mr. Ibori will soon convert to Muslim and receive moral support from the fellow brothers.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

Sagamite you are a slowpoke, your hand can only type retard, dimwit etc, but you know what, thats just what you are and more, my guy you be BIG FOOL!!!, other corruption cases should be handled later, what a lame excuse for your yellow nose brother, deal with this thief first when he's surrounded by other thieves like his wife, danjuma, obasanjo, etc

You are a slowpoke.

How far are you sure cases are not being prepared against all those people, dimwit?

I said repeat after me, twit: "Well done, who next!"
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2010
I just read bbc which says he's out on bail
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by ADint(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2010
nakedall:

He Mr. Ibori will soon convert to Muslim and receive moral support from the fellow brothers.

Definitely won't put that pass him! But trust the Dubai govt. to delay his 'official conversion ceremony' long enough for him to be extradited - they are neck-deep in debt grin
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Osama10(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2010
nakedall:

This is very funny grin grin grin.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite, read the post below
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2010
Confused idiot! Which bush are you in london? Oh so sorry you are in one bar cleaning tables, eh mukite, dummy, ekpa, you are so short-sighted, you want Ibori to be dealt with but other thieve in govt are not your concern, how dumb can you be. Who knows, maybe you are running away from nigeria due to your criminal arse wanted for whatever it is that you do in london, confused MUMU, somebody has not removed the dirt in his eyes and he wants to remove the one in another person's own, what a pathetic way of reasoning, confused yellow nose
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2010
[size=14pt]Why are some dumb guys making so much out of a bail that only means he is not locked up in a Dubai jail cell,whereas he is currently restricted and cannot leave the UAE.Infact British officials are already in the UAE to tidy up his extradition papers so they'll chain him and bundle him to the UK for proper trial and sentencing,so y'all can jubilate all you want,the noose is already firmly round the thieving neck of Mr Ibori[/size]
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2010
rasputinn:

[size=14pt]Infact British officials are already in the UAE to tidy up his extradition papers so they'll chain him and bundle him to the UK for proper trial and sentencing,so y'all can jubilate all you want,the noose is already firmly round the thieving neck of Mr Ibori[/size]
hope this can also be done to other thieves!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

hope this can also be done to other thieves!

Hopefully,but let them deal with the common thief,the boastful,arrogant,abusive lifetime thief called James Ibori,after him then they can go for the rest
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2010
rasputinn:
after him then they can go for the rest
thats if GJ has the balls to go after his political godfather obasanjo, and the chairman of PAC, who acquired oil wells illegally during obasanjo's tenure, can he go after those corrupt generals? I'll wait and see.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

Confused idiot! Which bush are you in london? Oh so sorry you are in one bar cleaning tables, eh mukite, dummy, ekpa, you are so short-sighted, you want Ibori to be dealt with but other thieve in govt are not your concern, how dumb can you be. Who knows, maybe you are running away from nigeria due to your criminal arse wanted for whatever it is that you do in london, confused MUMU, somebody has not removed the dirt in his eyes and he wants to remove the one in another person's own, what a pathetic way of reasoning, confused yellow nose  

See this slowpoke.  grin You stay in Sapele, not even Lagos/Abuja and you want to be insulting someone in London.  grin grin grin

I ask you again, which I see that your dumb arse is dodging: How far are you sure cases are not being prepared against all those people, dimwit?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

thats if GJ has the balls to go after his political godfather obasanjo, and the chairman of PAC, who acquired oil wells illegally during obasanjo's tenure, can he go after those corrupt generals? I'll wait and see.

Whether he goes after them or not should be more of your problem thn mine,I'm just concerned with seeing that Ibori gets jailed in a British court and those ill-gotten wealth siezed from him.
Then his conniving cousin,Emma Uduaghan would be the next to be called to account for his and their joint looting of my state's treasury,after he must have lost the 2011 elections(hopefully) and no longer has any rubbish immunity clause to hide under
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by yim(f): 10:50pm On May 14, 2010
Do you really think that if he gets to Nigeria they won't kill the case? Because most cases are killed.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2010
Sagamite:

See this slowpoke.  grin You stay in Sapele, not even Lagos/Abuja and you want to be insulting someone in London.  grin grin grin
London my arse, anybody can claim to be anywhere, but i'm sure your broke arse is cleaning in a bar, come sapele come work for eternit or PHCN, at least that's better than your broke arse dying from paying everything you earn in that bar on tax.
Sagamite:

I ask you again, which I see that your dumb arse is dodging: How far are you sure cases are not being prepared against all those people, dimwit?

ekpa, okpae i answered your question! I asked which is easier? Chassing someone all the way to dubai or arresting the one in your backyard? Obviously you didn't read it, your leprous hand kept typing nitwit, nitwit! I've answered your question,    [b][/b]
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2010
rasputinn:

Whether he goes after them or not should be more of your problem thn mine,I'm just concerned with seeing that Ibori gets jailed in a British court and those ill-gotten wealth siezed from him.
Then his conniving cousin,Emma Uduaghan would be the next to be called to account for his and their joint looting of my state's treasury,after he must have lost the 2011 elections(hopefully) and no longer has any rubbish immunity clause to hide under
as long as uduaghan pledges loyalty to the man in charge at Aso rock, he'll be left alone, that seems to be the way things are done now.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

London my arse, anybody can claim to be anywhere, but i'm sure your broke arse is cleaning in a bar, come sapele come work for eternit or PHCN, at least that's better than your broke arse dying from paying everything you earn in that bar on tax.

slowpoke, you want me to oppress you by force.  grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=49010.msg2489213#msg2489213

Fooooool! You think I am in the class of your friends that come to London.

Now tell us what you do?

nearest:

ekpa, okpae i answered your question! I asked which is easier? Chassing someone all the way to dubai or arresting the one in your backyard? Obviously you didn't read it, your leprous hand kept typing nitwit, nitwit! I've answered your question,    [b][/b]

slowpoke, have you head of building a case? Was it not in Nigeria when they tried to arrest him first, fooool?
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2010
This is eternit? This is the shite crap you want me to come and work with.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.eternitsap.com/profile.htm

I hope you mean as CEO o.
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by rasputinn(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2010
nearest:

as long as uduaghan pledges loyalty to the man in charge at Aso rock, he'll be left alone, that seems to be the way things are done now.

Uduaghan WILL NEVER enjoy the backing of Jonathan,the president knows him and his cousin(Ibori) so well,besides DSLESF is just waiting for Uduaghan to be frustrated out of the PDP,for him to run on the platform of another party and LOSE woefully(as he has NO POLITICAL structures on ground in Delta State),then he'll be made to account for all the multi-billion naira contracts he awarded to himself,and the 40 billion naira he took from the state treasury and gave to Ibori in January to lobby federal lawmakers to prevent GJ from becoming acting President;for Uduaghan,it's just a matter of time
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by oadaji: 11:34pm On May 14, 2010
our turn, whats your problem? If you really need to address this issue please do it elsewhere. must you reply them with those abusive statements more than onces. And for those of you who don't have any sensible comments, replies or contributions to make abeg no be by force for nairaland. nobody go laugh you say u no sabi. Abeg the affected make una no vex!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by nearest(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2010
Sagamite:

This is eternit? This is the shite crap you want me to come and work with.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes, at least its better than your miserable job in london, thats if you re there
Sagamite:

I hope you mean as CEO o.
You wish, anyway they are recruiting, you can apply since you already have their website, they are looking for cleaners, and you my guy certainly fit the profile, ekpa, okpae, Akpa like you!
Re: Ibori Arrested In Dubai by Sagamite(m): 12:45am On May 15, 2010
nearest:

Yes, at least its better than your miserable job in london, thats if you re thereYou wish, anyway they are recruiting, you can apply since you already have their website, they are looking for cleaners, and you my guy certainly fit the profile, ekpa, okpae, Akpa like you!

You are a slowpoke.

I guess you don't know what an investment bank is. Foolish ediot.

Tell us the kwekwe job you do at the company with a nursery school website?

You pack roofing sheets (as your pix profile will suggest)?  grin grin grin

I thought you wanted to have mouth about what you do. Utter foool thinking working for PHCN is the dream. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators / Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / Battle for Kemi Adeosun’s replacement begins in Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.