Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? (7668 Views)

Poll: Do you think her behaviour is excusable?

Yes, maybe: 43% (32 votes)
No: 56% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by lake1(f): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2007
shocked I balme her a million times. What if she is Married and her husband travels out of the country 4 a year, she would have done the same thing she is doing. Has she ever heard of a case of a newly married couples of which after 2 weeks of their wedding the husband traveeled out since 2005 and the wife just went to meet her husband late last month ever since then. So, my advice to that lady is that she should learn to keep herself like other women out there do. and stop sleeping around because there is no Mr. Right
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by oghene007(m): 3:27am On Jul 15, 2007
@ post

i have one question for u - WHY DONT U GO FOR HER?
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by oghene007(m): 4:02am On Jul 15, 2007
@ POST

We all know what is right , i want u/US to consider a lot of tins and listen

1. We all know wat is right/wrong esp in this matter
2. Nobody here is condemnng or judging ur friend/colleague
3. Dont u know that the man is just using her to satisfy his sexual urge too and he may have other ladies outside that he uses on "off days"
4. Have u tot about the danger of VDs and STDs even with the alleged use of condom, ie if they are using it at all
5. Do u know that sex outside and before marriage is not even right and does not glorify GOD??
6. That the fact that many pple are doing same does not justify the propagation of error or what is fundamentally and foundationall wrong
7. Have u ever heard about the law of Karma or of nemesis. Ok Read GALATIANS 6 vs 7,8.
8. Is ur freind really happy, satisfied and fulfilled after each bout of pleasure?
9. Will u advice ursef, or ur frend, or ur broda or someone u really love who needs a wife to go for a woman like dat
10. Now listen to this, do u think this can be hidden forever? and dat one day and very soon the cat will not be let out of the bag? then who will be to blame, who will lose more, who will be more bruised when the wife comes one day to her office to warn her before the other employees, abi u know say God dey reveal secret.
11. Does she want her own prayers to go unaswered?
12. Why did she break away from her last boyfrend and was that the first and last?
13. Does she want same to happen to her after she becomes happily married 2morow an
14. How are we sure this man will ever let go of her for good, will he not spill the beans, then,
15. Have u considered the hurt,pain, rejection, tears, false love he gives his wife nd family at home.

@Goodbobo,

i quite understand wat she may be passing thru as per the search for a soulmate/partner but with God all hope is not lost. i tell u.

Tell he to read this Book "HOW I RETIRED AT 26" by Asha Tyson.

I know many pple both married men and women do these things cos i av seen them but for heaven's sake, it always lead to broken home, there may be relative peace now but it leads to heartbreak and rejection and lack of confidence nd turst. let me tell u, how will the man feel if his wife starts seeing anoda man, then he will start invoking african tradition!!!!. and send her packing?

TEll ur frend to discipline hersef and run for her dear life, she shd REPENT and ask God for forgiveness and mercy and stop such acts, by continuing, she is just delaying her miracle,. i tell u

i hve seen much older pple marrying and why not her.

Let her draw close to God, not just becos she wants a man to marry because God is the Owner of her life. There are a lot of other tins whe need to work on in her life .

Tell her to read this - Proverbs 4 vs 23 to end AND John 8 vs 1 to 11.

I Know this is fairly long but i tell u GOD is not happy. LET HER REPENT AND TURN TO GOD NOW. GOD LOVES HER.

Pls nobody shd indulge her and none of us is qualified to condemn her. but let her amend her ways. EVERYONE TOO.

GOD BLESS US ALLL
SHALOM
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by ula(f): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2008
since she wants sex, why doesnt see look for a single man who'll give her that? the married man will just pass her on to his buddies when he's tired of her body.
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by Doncharlie: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
yes,i blame her
they say seek and you shall find,
Single men are really everywhere,if u want one make the right move not necessarily asking him out,
occasional hangouts with casual male friends can make u see mr right,if u see him just smile
the smile attracts Mr.Right if he is really coded
BUT TO DEGENERATE TO DATE A MARRIED MAN,HELL NO
I CAN'T THINK OF DATING A MARRIED WOMAN,ITS A TABOO
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by vemon: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2008
i'm glad you are aware that its just temporal, because some day,the man will wake up on the wrong side of his bed and put an end to the relationship.
i'm thinking, what if you stay of sex for as long as you are alone,is it going to kill you?

dreamworks4real@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by sammyjl(f): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2009
I don't blame her as long as she doesn't get attached and will want the man to dump his wife and marry her, or he other way around.

"What u dont know wont hurt u"
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
sammyjl:

"What u dont know wont hurt u"

Thunder fire your mouth.

Lets say your husband is sleeping with another woman on the side. He comes home bearing a special "gift" in form of an STD and sleeps with you not withstanding, will your silly quote work in that instance? undecided
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by Ben13: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2009
Spiked!! cheesy
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by Eaglebabe: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
she has no justification to date another woman's husband.If she eventually gets married which l know will be difficult with this kind of life she lives and another woman comes in between them,how will she feel?
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by CHIMSKY(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2011
The girl wowo no be small!!!!!!!!!!!!!So 1 year after breaking up nobody gree toast her.No wonder she sounds so heartbroken.She must have put all her hope in her last boyfriend.Must have grovelled before the guy agreed for her only to change his mind.Ugly babe!
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by Natasha2(f): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
yes i will blame her again and again and again and again WTF married man undecided
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by tpia5: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
she must be unnecesarily picky about who she dates. If she's still doing shakara about "dating in her class'  then she might end up hopping from one philanderer to the other.

no offense, but if westerners are dating and marrying men who were raised in a vastly different context than themselves, then what's this lady's excuse for refusing to go outside her comfort zone.

she's selfish and destructive, imo.

did she  try dating men from other areas for example.  or did she ask people to help her find a good guy.
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by Akainzo(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2011
I'd like to look at this a little differently. Many have asked if there are no more single guys around for the lady to fool around with.

Now if she is 31, it means, most times by tradition, she would love to marry someone older than she is. Now tell me, how many single guys above 32 wants to marry a 31 year old? How many?

It's not hard to figure it out, most guys above 32 would want to marry someone younger. Most guys older than her that would be ready for marriage are either married or divorced. These conditions seriously limit her choices.

To the other question of the single younger guys, would you rather she be sleeping around with younger men that are just interested only in sex, how many would she go through while still waiting for Mr Right? The reason why ladies get desperate whenever they approach the 31-35 bracket is simple: The have limited options and then the case of the married guy starts becoming the only available option.

It's so easy for a 20-something to castigate a 30+ on relationship choices - as they still have the world at their feet, but when they get to the same position, reality sets in. How many parents in Nigeria would allow their son marry someone that is older than him?

Sometimes, our decisions are based on the choices facing us - and sometimes we make a choice that wouldn't have been our preferred giving another scenario. Life is not black and white.
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by tpia5: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2011
Women do marry @ 30+.

Plenty of them, as a matter of fact.

And to bachelors, not married men.

the only thing is the pool of "eligible" men dwindles as you grow older, and you dont have as many choices as when you were in your 20s.

western or foreign women might not have this problem so much because the ones who are open to dating outside their ethnicities, would still be sought after by men for various reasons [eg the exotic factor, financial or immigration assistance, etc. I'm not saying any of this precludes love however. Just that it predisposes the man towards them]. Men here meaning the ones foreign to their culture or nationality.

so, they may be better placed regardless of age.

a nigerian woman, on the other hand, has to plan carefully if the men are looking for something she doesnt offer [eg travel assistance, exotic factor, etc]. And as such, be rather mindful of age. Especially nowadays when everyone wants to travel.

just my two cents.

of course the woman in the original post didnt plan on being dumped by her boyfriend @ 29, but she should still try to think outside the box even if it doesnt seem easy.

and never underestimate the power of prayer.
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by malaria(f): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2011
@posta,u we do tatafo go ask am wetin b ur own? Let d girl b is ha lyf she gives ha body 2 whom she decides its ha body.fornication or adultery are all sin .she's guilty of adultery,am guilty of fornicatn who sin pass?.Going bi ha age and class only d man can maintain ha.if dy love each oda who knws, ejikwa ha anya ọma ekpe cherubieum .live and let live.u no holy pass
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by mirob(f): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2011
@Akainzo,U r right my brother,all this holier than thou attitude coming from most of these ladies in thier 20s concerning this topic is cos they are not in d lady's shoe. @ topic, d lady shd be in dat relationship with her eyes open,she shd not under any circumstance try to ursurp d man's wife,other than that, the world shd not stand still cos she is not married, let her catch her fun.
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by itstpia8: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Boome2:
am i gettin the story right

she is prayin for Mr. Right and until Mr. Right comes along she wants to satisfy her sexual needs

So why did she turn down the junior who toasted her after finding out that all he wanted was a fling

Isn't that what she needs? A fling until Mr Right comes along

married men just hold some kind of attraction for some ladies.

I guess the idea of being wanted by someone else's man is just too appealing. You feel you must be better than the wife if her husband is attracted to you, it's a kind of mindset which tends to prevent women from looking for single, unattached males to date.

women tend to be their own worst enemies.
Re: Can You Blame Her For Dating A Married Man? by itstpia8: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
plus, it could also be all this covenantish type of thing.

you cant really know sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Do This(photo)? / Nigerian Women Are Very Useless And Dull / See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.