Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,869 members, 7,973,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44797 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Genergo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
u cant be risking 10% per trade and talking about 20% profit, it doesnt follow, pls go back to Money Management lectures.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
our TP1 has been hit for 81 pips thereabout, some may have gotten less than that, anyway. Some of us were stopped out as well, if we moved our stop to break even, anyways. Those of us who are still in the trade, there is still room for more pips, just keep moving your stop accordingly. Not a bad one, I guess, @hoenric01, I hope yours was hit. The spike up was as a result of bad economic news from Canada. I guess that is why we have stop loss, Goodluck to everyone.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
Yes bro, all my pos hit, so i am thinking of re-entry, those i stopped most of them mid way myself, but i am bout to re-enter again. thanks

Ucad is raging again, i fear it might up soon and hit my sls
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
"well! well!! well!!! Forex is really an art, The importance of Stop loss can never be over emphasised. The USDCAD trade was really an interesting one". This was the comment sent to me by a forex trader who took the trade call.
But personally, I opened 2 positions. The 1st position hit TP1 and closed automatically. Then I moved the stoploss of the 2nd position to breakeven, and I got stopped out. So overall, I made 81pips.
Not a bad one. congrats to all who took the trade and made profit. And to those who were stopped out at breakeven, dont worry. we live to fight another day.
I want to see a lot of traders prosper in forex, that is my mission. Please if you make money through my trade alerts, dont forget to bless me with some dollars(lol), and more importantly, pay your tithe.
God bless us all,
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^

Thanks bro, i re-entered but at the wrong time, so i am just waiting to see what happens to my position, if nothing changes, i will close it.
I no go forget you hehehehehe
Re: Is Forex Real? by olajides(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2010
I am higlhly honour with the response I received on my post, now am convinced that forex is real.
My FX traders, which is the best method to use for trading forex, is it Technically, Fundamentally or with EA?
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
honeric01:

^^

Thanks bro, i re-entered but at the wrong time, so i am just waiting to see what happens to my position, if nothing changes, i will close it.
I no go forget you hehehehehe
You are welcome! please be careful with that kind of sudden re-entry, cos sometimes, you tend to give back the profit you just made. It has happened to me severally, b4 I got to this stage. I just manage whatever pip i get as a result of early exit. All the same, weldone.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
olajides:

I am higlhly honour with the response I received on my post, now am convinced that forex is real.
My FX traders, which is the best method to use for trading forex, is it Technically, Fundamentally or with EA?

Where have you been? You started a thread, and you abandoned it. Anyways, its good to have you back. As per your question, you strike me like a newbie. Its more like a basic question. My candid opinion to you is to try all the 3 ways/strategy you mentioned, on your demo and see which one that matches your personality, trust me, you will profer the answer yourself. Knowledge is power. Goodluck, sir.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
martog:

You are welcome! please be careful with that kind of sudden re-entry, cos sometimes, you tend to give back the profit you just made. It has happened to me severally, b4 I got to this stage. I just manage whatever pip i get as a result of early exit. All the same, weldone.

yes bro, that was what happened, but i am yet to close the position because it hasn't hit my sl yet.
Re: Is Forex Real? by olajides(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2010
@martog , thank you so much actually am not a newbie but have left for sometimes and only need some re-assurance before starting again, you should know how you will feel when you lost too much . I can see you have been give some trade alert, can I be having some as well?
and what method you trade out of the three(technical, fundamental or EA)
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2010
@martog
You too much, abeg wetin be your yahoo or msn YIM? i would like to be in contact with you if you don't mind.
Thanks
Re: Is Forex Real? by Bigjamo800(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
I have been trading for 4yrs plus the only thing that help me since all day is the knowledge i have about the market which i gain from a fellow trader in Texas i can send you books you need to read and know the truth about forex trading infact not only fore all financial market including stocks, commodities, indicies all trading instruments or text me on my line 08026260819 am here to help you free forget about any robot if their robot are making money for them they should show you their life account nut demo and number 2 they should have been flying on their jet
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
olajides:

@martog , thank you so much actually am not a newbie but have left for sometimes and only need some re-assurance before starting again, you should know how you will feel when you lost too much . I can see you have been give some trade alert, can I be having some as well?
and what method you trade out of the three(technical, fundamental or EA)

Hello Olajides, with regards to my alerts, its for everyone, including you; afterall its readily available on this forum. Responding to your question, I use the 1st 2. Am not an advocate of the 3rd. However, am not discrediting it,so you don`t get me wrong. I believe some traders use it and it works for them. So you have to discover what works for you.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
honeric01:

@martog
You too much, abeg wetin be your yahoo or msn YIM? i would like to be in contact with you if you don't mind.
Thanks

Hello Sir, thanks for your warm words. I am humbled. My email is emmaogb2002@yahoo.com. I seldom use YIM , but you may add me and let me know its from you. However, for faster reply to your mail. I would suggest you send me a mail. I don`t know if its advisable to drop me phone contact here; I don`t want to go against the rule of the house, It`s available on request, anyway.
Re: Is Forex Real? by olajides(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
@martog
thank you for your response, at what time of the day do you give your alert?
then can I have your yahoo messanger for personal contact, thank you.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
martog:

Hello Sir, thanks for your warm words. I am humbled. My email is emmaogb2002@yahoo.com. I seldom use YIM , but you may add me and let me know its from you. However, for faster reply to your mail. I would suggest you send me a mail. I don`t know if its advisable to drop me phone contact here; I don`t want to go against the rule of the house, It`s available on request, anyway.

Ok bro, i will send you a mail as requested. cool
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
habib's EA First trade on my account

Pls note that this is demo
wink wink

Re: Is Forex Real? by soki2ng(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2010
so i guess, trading is over for the day? since no major news?
abi fathers of technical analysis are still plotting their charts and hitting those +pips?
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2010
olajides:

@martog
thank you for your response, at what time of the day do you give your alert?
then can I have your yahoo messanger for personal contact, thank you.

As soon as I see any signal I try to post them. my email is available on my posts. Check thru, my previous posts.
Have a nice weekend.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Chriz(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2010
Risk Warning
Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and carriy a high degree of risk to your capital. You can lose more than your initial deposit. You should not deal in this product unless you understand all the risks. Read more in there site
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
Chriz:

Risk Warning
Forex and CFDs are leveraged products and carriy a high degree of risk to your capital. You can lose more than your initial deposit. You should not deal in this product unless you understand all the risks. Read more in there site

undecided undecided undecided undecided

na wa oo
Re: Is Forex Real? by beejaay: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2010
hehehehe. i can see this thread has bee highjacked from what its initial purpose to a trade calling thread.na ma oooooo.

FOR ALL U NEW TRADERS OR THE LITTLE EXPERIENCE TRADER, THE WORST ADVICE U CAN TAKE IS TO BE RECEIVING TRADE ALART FROM SOMEONE. NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS U AND CAN NEVA B because B4 U IT WAS AND AFTER U IT WILL BE NONE. DO U PEOPLE READ ATALL? I GUESS NOT COS IF U DO, U ALL OUGHT TO HAVE READ THE MARKET WIZARD AND THE NEW MARKET WIZARD BY JACK D. SCHWAGER to understand the effect of receiving trade call

i know u will make fool of me but i bet sometime down the line u will all get to understand.if u want trade calls, u can as well leave ur money to fund managers to manage 4 u( and stop calling urself trader). i have been a victim of this and i have alot of experience from this action

pls admin if there is anyway u cant put a stop to trade calls in here pls do cos it will never help the new traders and the little experience ones.
Re: Is Forex Real? by beejaay: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
pls fellow forumite. good traders dont brag all around forums instead they are on the lookout for an opinion of the market that will supersede theirs. trading thread is for traders interact and share views and not brag over what u dont av.
fellow traders pls be very careful about how u collect email address from the supposedly pro( they are only interested in money thinking that once they are able to convince u, u will beg them to manage fund for u. i know this because i have done it b4when i was looking for fund to start with. i was on skype and everywhere, but now i know better). the real pro wont even say they are one, u will get to find it out from there conversation.

traders shd try to read extensively and they will identify the difference btw a positivity and negativity in trading.

just my 2cent
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2010
beejaay:

hehehehe. i can see this thread has bee highjacked from what its initial purpose to a trade calling thread.na ma oooooo.

FOR ALL U NEW TRADERS OR THE LITTLE EXPERIENCE TRADER, THE WORST ADVICE U CAN TAKE IS TO BE RECEIVING TRADE ALART FROM SOMEONE. NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS U AND CAN NEVA B because B4 U IT WAS AND AFTER U IT WILL BE NONE. DO U PEOPLE READ ATALL? I GUESS NOT COS IF U DO, U ALL OUGHT TO HAVE READ  THE MARKET WIZARD AND THE NEW MARKET WIZARD BY JACK D. SCHWAGER to understand the effect of receiving trade call

i know u will make fool of me but i bet sometime down the line u will all get to understand.if u want trade calls, u can as well leave your money to fund managers to manage 4 u( and stop calling urself trader). i have been a victim of this and i have alot of experience from this action

pls admin if there is anyway u cant put a stop to trade calls in here pls do cos it will never help the new traders and the little experience ones.

How's this your problem? those who want the signals aren't complaining that they took a wrong trade so why are you crying more than the bereaved? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TAKING A TRADE BASED ON A FREE SIGNAL GOTTEN FROM HERE IS LIABLE TO THE RISK ASSOCIATED.

What a good trader does is to compare signals gotten elsewhere with the his or her own, so please cut the crap and stop sounding bitter or do you make money from selling yours that it pains you to see someone give it out for free?
Re: Is Forex Real? by beejaay: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
honeric01:

How's this your problem? those who want the signals aren't complaining that they took a wrong trade so why are you crying more than the bereaved? EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TAKING A TRADE BASED ON A FREE SIGNAL GOTTEN FROM HERE IS LIABLE TO THE RISK ASSOCIATED.

What a good trader does is to compare signals gotten elsewhere with the his or her own, so please cut the crap and stop sounding bitter or do you make money from selling yours that it pains you to see someone give it out for free?
na wa for u ooooo, u just make me laugh.i thought the thread was to share opinion and i dont know how my opinion has affected u. u seriously amuse me, and make me wonder whether u are one of those mushroom pro trader.
u need to understand that a good trader will never listen to people given trade calls especially on this type of thread.

did u check the name of the thread " IS FOREX REAL" and not " TRADE CALLS AVAILABILITY". for the truthfulness of the thread, contributors needs to direct their contributions towards the topics and stringent issues that need tackling by traders and not some stupid trade calls.

u need to understand the effect of trade calls on traders mindset and self esteem and the effect of that on their trading life

anyway just my 2cent
Re: Is Forex Real? by beejaay: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
martog:

As soon as I see any signal I try to post them. my email is available on my posts. Check thru, my previous posts.
Have a nice weekend.

please bros. think about dropping trade calls here. if u are truly a trader as u have said and a successful experience one one, then u of all people should understand the effect of that on the psychological positioning of a trader. please i beg you to rethink it for the sake of new traders and would be new traders reading this thread. i didnt mean war or something, just my own little experience at work. dropping articles that address major problems in traders life will go along way in helping people including myself.

thanks man and peace
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2010
beejaay:

na wa for u ooooo, u just make me laugh.i thought the thread was to share opinion and i dont know how my opinion has affected u. u seriously amuse me, and make me wonder whether u are one of those mushroom pro trader.
u need to understand that a good trader will never listen to people given trade calls especially on this type of thread.

did u check the name of the thread " IS FOREX REAL" and not " TRADE CALLS AVAILABILITY". for the truthfulness of the thread, contributors needs to direct their contributions towards the topics and stringent issues that need tackling by traders and not some silly trade calls.

u need to understand the effect of trade calls on traders mindset and self esteem and the effect of that on their trading life

anyway just my 2cent

Bro, this is more than just dropping your opinion, you are actually trying to make even the admin stop members from sharing signals, that's no opinion, that's like attacking those who actually feel like sharing.

Mind you, when those who dropped signal did, they never told anyone to follow, they only said that's what they are to catch and what they expect, if anyone feels their signal is good, they can as well follow it or just ignore it totally.

so bro, just don't make it sound as if you're competing with those dropping signals they feel they want to take or did you take any of these signals and ended up burnt? (from this thread)
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2010
beejaay:

did u check the name of the thread " IS FOREX REAL" and not " TRADE CALLS AVAILABILITY". for the truthfulness of the thread, contributors needs to direct their contributions towards the topics and stringent issues that need tackling by traders and not some silly trade calls.

anyway just my 2cent

me I dont know Again oo angry angry

you do 1 thing people shout another they complain, how else do u proof FX is real? is it by teaching Trendline, adx bla bla bla, show figures show what people have made show moneyyyyy!
undecided undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by beejaay: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2010
honeric01:

Bro, this is more than just dropping your opinion, you are actually trying to make even the admin to stop members from sharing signals, that's no opinion, that's like attacking those who actually feel like hearing.

Mind you, when those who dropped signal did, they never told anyone to follow, they only said that's what they are to catch and what they expect, if anyone feels their signal is good, they can as well follow it or just ignore it totally.

so bro, just don't make it sound as if you're competing with those dropping signals they feel they want to take or did you take any of these signals and ended up burnt? (from this thread)

i actually thought u were a little experienced trader going by ur earlier claims on the thread but now i know better and u seriously piss me off. are u daft or u just dont get it? there is nowhere in the that trade calls will help but instead destroy the little u av known.it erodes confidence and so all right thinking fellow shd condemn it for the sake of nw traders.instead of giving trade calls,he shd rather share his view of the market and let traders support or share better analysis.

try go thru the whole pages maybe i av posted once or twiceon this or maybe its the other thread. let me tell u one gospel truth, pro traders grow out of forums and vhave iew group they share views with reason being that trading is no more than doing sports or working for a paycheck.

yes i will canvass the admin to try put a stop to trade alerts because its not good for newbees inlcuding u cos i can see u are already praising him and asking for him messenger account(true character of a normal herd, always looking for the holygrail). sorry bro, u are newbee too may be a level 2 trader cos u clearly dont posses the xteristic of a level 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.