Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,869 members, 7,973,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:15 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44798 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2010
UPDATE 13.8%

habib's EA First trade on my account

Pls note that this is demo

Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2010
and u believe that, what are u tryin to say here?

Even if I don't believe him, I dont doubt him either because some people have lost their souls to the devil.

Let's just be ourselves and tell the truth ALWAYS.
It is only the truth that can set us free.

SHALOM
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2010
showreals:

when will we be free

Blame it on the spambot ok? cool
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2010
how can we kill this Bot?, lets poison it abi grin grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2010
Good morning Folks! happy pipful day.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2010
showreals:

how can we kill this Bot?, lets poison it abi grin grin grin

Nope, that's what helps the forum strive, the forum needs security against those posting deadly links.

martog:

Good morning Folks! happy pipful day.

Yesterday was kinda bad for me (trading wise), so i am taking today off.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2010

[quote][/quote]Ok sir. Shrug it off and move on. I guess u know we are still in green on that trade of yesterday. Over 40 pips and still counting,
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2010
@jaybee, I don't see anything wrong with a trader willing to share signals for free. Personally, I don't look at what/how anybody trades because I am cool with my strategy; this does not mean that there are no countless struggling traders.

I agree with you that signals could erode a traders confidence but, after huge losses, many traders (newbies), could leverage on fairly reliable signals to try building their account once more. Your intent was good but the presentation was rather aggressive. It takes a pro to make a pro.

@martog, please continue with the signals because I am sure there are fellas who would benefit from it; just always add the caveat. If I so decide, I could start posting calls here. Cheers!

@all, successful traders don't go bragging about the size of accounts they manage or what they make out of it. Money management is key!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Nice move, though I thought you should have tried again today. Personally, I stay off for the day when my maximum daily loss is hit, to try again the next day. That's me o wink
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2010
martog:

Ok sir. Shrug it off and move on. I guess u know we are still in green on that trade of yesterday. Over 40 pips and still counting,

Thanks bro, it's part of the business and i have just done one of my MM, staying off trade for 1 day.

Kashif:

@jaybee, I don't see anything wrong with a trader willing to share signals for free. Personally, I don't look at what/how anybody trades because I am cool with my strategy; this does not mean that there are no countless struggling traders.

I agree with you that signals could erode a traders confidence but, after huge losses, many traders (newbies), could leverage on fairly reliable signals to try building their account once more. Your intent was good but the presentation was rather aggressive. It takes a pro to make a pro.

@martog, please continue with the signals because I am sure there are fellas who would benefit from it; just always add the caveat. If I so decide, I could start posting calls here. Cheers!

@all, successful traders don't go bragging about the size of accounts they manage or what they make out of it. Money management is key!

Thanks for the info, this was what i was actually trying to let fluting understand, but he was too personal and was sounding as if forex trading was some secret cult stuff where you don't have to share what you feel/believe might happen to price of a particular pair.

Kashif:

Nice move, though I thought you should have tried again today. Personally, I stay off for the day when my maximum daily loss is hit, to try again the next day. That's me o wink

Thats what i do to manage my account, taking a day off, i was not concentrating most of yesterday because i had a visitor lipsrsealed embarassed grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello folks, after the storm, comes the calm, where has everyone gone to?
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
Busy picking up later month's pips i think.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hello folks, after the storm, comes the calm, where has everyone gone to?

I am here o, bros. grin grin

It's like the storm is just beginning for the combatants.

We shall know the truth soonest. grin grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2010
jamace:

I am here o, bros. grin grin

It's like the storm is just beginning for the combatants.

We shall know the truth soonest. grin grin

Well, maybe you don't know whats going on, but i think i know alot about what is going on, why not wait to see if there's any evidence of wrong doings from Odiaero's part before you conclude, or you have something extra about him that we don't know?
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2010
^^ why dont u leave jamace alone, he is just here to catch fun nothing else
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2010
ok
Re: Is Forex Real? by JAZES(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
I will be posting some signals here soon to show you that forex is real.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
Well, maybe you don't know whats going on, but i think i know alot about what is going on, why not wait to see if there's any evidence of wrong doings from Odiaero's part before you conclude, or you have something extra about him that we don't know?

There is no doubt that there was a transaction between odiaero and complainant. odiaero's failure to fulfil a promise made the complainant to spill the beans. odiaero claimed to be abroad but mistakenly called the complainant on a naija line. Don't you smell a rat here? When the complainant complained on this forum, odiaero instead of explaining what happened exploded with abuses and curses on the complainant. Will you buy that attitude even as an observer or neutral person?

Let me tell you, odiaero has skeletons in his cupboard and i pray he be exposed soonest. I'm afraid to say that his behaviour is highly suspect.

^^ why dont u leave jamace alone, he is just here to catch fun nothing else

Are you trying to cover up your mess with this statement?
Re: Is Forex Real? by mowaa: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2010
wink
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2010
mowaa:

jamace, you are 100% right, even when i inquired from him that so he really lost 80% of the victim's account in this thread link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501840.0.html          Odiaero Nicodemus Is A Thief. , he provided no suitable defense and just became abusive. I am 100% convinced he really crashed the victim's account to a 80% loss in 2 days. One begins to wonder if someone that claimed [/b]to be managing accounts of close to  $600,000 will still be interested in managing an account of $4700 and eventually turned it to $1000 in 2 days  grin grin
Obviously, odiaero knows nothing about [b]risk management

Odiaera has been given two options for the title of his book release, name it "HOW TO LOOSE 80% OF YOUR MONEY IN 2 DAYS"  or HOW TO CONVERT $4700 to $1000 in 2 days, it will be a best seller cry

i know u are just a big bosoms, no time for ya

jamace:

There is no doubt that there was a transaction between odiaero and complainant. odiaero's failure to fulfil a promise made the complainant to spill the beans. odiaero claimed to be abroad but mistakenly called the complainant on a naija line. Don't you smell a rat here? When the complainant complained on this forum, odiaero instead of explaining what happened exploded with abuses and curses on the complainant. Will you buy that attitude even as an observer or neutral person?

Let me tell you, odiaero has skeletons in his cupboard and i pray he be exposed soonest. I'm afraid to say that his behaviour is highly suspect.

will u please check the account bellow b4 u start talking what u dont know about

jay bee:

@Odiaero
Did you go into a contract with the dude?
If yes, did you stipulate in your contract that the dude can loose all his investment?
If indeed you did do all the above then it's just a case of having a bad day in forex world.
If not then you seriously have to consider returning his money as IMO he invested in you based on a false (ma assumption) promise.

An advice for you going forward though cos i see someone has already mentioned Risk Management on this thread. Don't gamble big stakes for maximum profit. Trade small stakes with nuff margin on stop loss so you can recover in case the trend turns opposite your initial predicted direction.

The basic mistake most people make is wanting a return of 100% within a day's trading.

Read about basics here bro:
http://www.thespreadbetcentre.com/spread_betting/faq

Thank you for u question, first of all, i dont know the dude b4, he contacted me online saying about forex stuffs, then could u imagine that i even sent him some investors passwords of some accounts like 50k and 400k to view, and he is still talking craps here.

We did not go into contract, is just the case of help me trade and share the profits, ask him if i have made like 1m in that account will he be saying all this?,
I dont know, it is only the greedy people that just want profits all the time, and i dont like doing this but i will, am gonna post an account that lost with his that same day, when he was just stalking me and putting pressure on me, and for the house information, he did not give me money cash please he have his own account, and i sent him money outta pity of his daughter and ordea, and dude dont know how to talk, he is full of insults, if not i have made a plane to borrow him some huge amount of money, that is if i found out he is trustworthy to start his importation bizness he said he use to b4, but his mouth runs more than his legs making me to deactivate all help am planning b4, if i start writing what happen between us it will take all day, that is why am still regretting sending the first money at first, because off all this.

Just to cut the story short, after much insults and craps from him, i told him that am only gonna trade the money back, that am not sending any money that was before i sent the first one, he refuses, am going to put the link to the account that lost with his, it has been recovered since and with profits, i barred him from viewing any of the account am trading because of the way he talk, no manners at all

For doubters like mowaa, this is for you to know am not your mate, i hope the account below when u see it will put u to enternal silence, that one of the accounts am trading, it is a year contract signed and sealed and is the account that lost with his alsohttp://sparenfx.com/                            dowloaded the platform from that link, everybody have today to view it b4 i change the investor's password
account login is 1105168
password is ;  danny1234
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2010
Spambot again
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
jamace:

can u please check this same account that lost thesame day with his b4 u start commenting, am posting the account login and the invester's password,

download the platform from the ECN broker, any body can view it www dot sparenfx dot com

login is 1105168

password : danny1234

the account was funded almost same week with his if i could re-collect, that account is funded with 400k Euros, and you can check and see for yourself, i have recovered so far and increasing it, it is like 700k plus now and increasing, a year contract, and i dont know why some body will be wagging his mouth like another thing
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ jamace, please check this account that lost same day with his, it has recovered and still increasing, the account was funded with 400k in Euros, i let the house know the veryday i sgned the contract, i dont know why some one will come here wagging is mouth like another thing

download this ECM broker plaform at world wide web dot spanrenfx dot com
the account is 700k plus now and increasing

1105168 login

danny1234
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ jamace,

please check this account that lost same day with his, it has recovered and still increasing, the account was funded with 400k in Euros, i let the house know the veryday i signed the contract, i dont know why someone will come here wagging his mouth like another thing as if i collected his money

download this ECN broker plaform at world wide web dot spanrenfx dot com
the account is 700k plus now and increasing

1105168 login

danny1234
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ jamace, please check this account that lost same day with his, it has recovered and still increasing, the account was funded with 400, i let the house know the veryday i signed the contract, i dont know why someone will come here wagging his mouth like another thing as if i collected his money

the account is 700 plus now and increasing

1105168 login

danny1234
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
@ jamace,
please check this account that lost same day with his, it has recovered and still increasing, the account was funded with 400k, i let the house know the veryday i signed the contract, i dont know why someone will come here wagging his mouth

download this ECN broker plaform at spanrenfx
the account is 700 kplus now and increasing

1105168 login

danny1234
Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2010
Hmm, I have been following this thread for quite some time now. well, i tried using some many strategies. The best trading strategy is ur own strategy.

What works for Paul may not work for Peter. Just find a strategy and stick to it.

Well, i opened a demo act yesterday with $3000. Tried the scalping method and i can tell you that the act has grown from $3000 to $6570. Within 24hours. I am still doing some back testing on it anyway but so far so good, i think the system is working well for me.( Maybe for now sha).

Happy viewing,

Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2010
methodman:

Hmm, I have been following this thread for quite some time now. well, i tried using some many strategies. The best trading strategy is your own strategy.

What works for Paul may not work for Peter. Just find a strategy and stick to it.

Well, i opened a demo act yesterday with $3000. Tried the scalping method and i can tell you that the act has grown from $3000 to $6570. Within 24hours. I am still doing some back testing on it anyway but so far so good, i think the system is working well for me.( Maybe for now sha).

Happy viewing,
With this kind of lot sizes that you used, 2, 3, and 5, If you try that on a live account, I bet you will blow it. Work on your money management strategy.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jamace(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ jamace, please check this account that lost same day with his, it has recovered and still increasing, the account was funded with 400, i let the house know the veryday i signed the contract, i dont know why someone will come here wagging his mouth like another thing as if i collected his money

the account is 700 plus now and increasing

1105168 login

danny1234

Odiaero, I'm not saying one can not make some losses in the process of trading forex. What I'm saying is that you can't be boasting of such huge accounts you want us believe on this thread and you can not payback chicken change the complainant is talking about.
Again, you claimed to be abroad but you called the complainant with a Naija line. That looks suspicious to me because it is a person with hidden agenda that tells lies about his location.

Now the account in sparenfx you want me to check. I will not check it because I don't trust you. Note that accounts on platforms can be manipulated and reset with figures you like particularly if you are the owner of the site or an agent to that company. I am talking from experience. Afterall, we have many SCAM FOREX BROKERS around. Even on this thread we have many doctored fx account results.

Meanwhile, the complainant has said the account officer number is no longer going through since this case hit this forum. What do you have to say about that?

Odiaero, you a person of questionable character. Period.

@ complainant
Could you please post here the naija number he used to call you? This will enable me investigate the identity of the person with that number. I'm even doubting that his real name is concealed from you. Danny, which he used as username on the sparenfx seems more like some one bearing the name Dan or Daniel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Pure Water Producers Announce Price Increase / Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.