Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

Is Forex Real? - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real? (44778 Views)

Is Forex Trading The Best Business? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^ And who told u i called him with naija number and did u ask him the abusive languages he use to chat with me online even when i sent him the money and he claims money was not their, that am a liar and a fool, later 4 him to come back and start apologising that the money was actually there, that it was his account official that is confusing him? please always read well before you start making comments . And did i ask u to trust me?

jamace:

Now the account in sparenfx you want me to check. I will not check it because I don't trust you. Note that accounts on platforms can be manipulated and reset with figures you like particularly if you are the owner of the site or an agent to that company. I am talking from experience. Afterall, we have many SCAM FOREX BROKERS around. Even on this thread we have many doctored fx account results

WDF, with login details and u said it can be doctored? Case closed, u have nothing to offer
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
Guys check this out. smiley

Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ manor:
martog:

With this kind of lot sizes that you used, 2, 3, and 5, If you try that on a live account, I bet you will blow it. Work on your money management strategy.

Thanks for the advice. Like i said, i am still doing some back testing on the strategy. As you can see, it is very risky committing those massive lot size but its kinda working for me. As i write to you now, the act is now close to $7000 less than 24hrs of trading. I want to see how far i will go within a week with this strategy then i will make up my mind on whether to use it or not.

However, i opened 3 other demo acts this morning with the same amount $3000 and also using the same strategy. All are well above $4500.

let me be through with the testing then i will get back to post the screen shot after a week.

Shalom and happy trading.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
^^^^
What happens if the market turns?
You postion gets wiped out seems to be the eventual outcome grin grin grin
You cannot play market like that simply because trend appears to be one directional. Do you even do fundamental analysis?
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2010
jay bee:

^^^^
What happens if the market turns?
You postion gets wiped out seems to be the eventual outcome grin grin grin
You cannot play market like that simply because trend appears to be one directional. Do you even do fundamental analysis?

I believe with his method, he should have a very tight MM and is SL must be a tight one too.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2010
I can bet u r wrong cos with such profit return within a short period of time, dude must have been betting with max stakes. It's basic maths bro.
And no way the stop loss will be more than -100 or +100 pips whichever direction.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
Well i can't speak or decide for him, i don't know what kinda MM he uses, but when i set out to scalp, i always set out for what i know i can afford to lose.
Re: Is Forex Real? by namdo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
grin grin grin they are finally discussing Forex in nairaland! I hope Seun will not ban all of you because this subject was outlawed in this forum grin grin grin

Forex is real my ppl. I did say it then. if you REALLY NEED A STRATEGY and you promise to be disciplined to using my very simple MT4 PF system that is capable of achieving profits in long run intra day trades i will give it to you at no cost.

Happy Trading for those really handling it as business.
kind regards to you all.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
namdo:

grin grin grin they are finally discussing Forex in nairaland! I hope Seun will not ban all of you because this subject was outlawed in this forum grin grin grin

Forex is real my ppl. I did say it then.

Happy Trading for those really handling it as business.
kind regards to you all.

Seun will not ban us, cos if he tries it, we will ban and unban him, wink grin
Re: Is Forex Real? by showreals(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2010
wow, i have been missing in action shocked shocked shocked

now i have all the time, who wants to rub minds, lets help ourselves make some cash, its all about the money everytime everywhere !!!
Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2010
WOW!!!!! @ martog

I told you that my method works. Now the act is over $10,000. within 48 hours. Built the act from $3000 to $10,771 in less than 2 days.

Like i said i opened 3 other demo acts to do a back test with $3000 and one now has an equity of $10,085. The 3rd act now has an equity of over $6200 in less than 24hrs.

I will run the system for like a week again to know if it works perfectly well b4 i apply it to my live trading.

Here is the screen shot for you all to see.

Happy Viewing,

Re: Is Forex Real? by edtusainc: 3:06am On Aug 28, 2010
Yes! Forex is REAL. It is the largest financial transaction pool in the planet. Larger than Wall Street.
It is open Round The Clock from Sunday after 4:00 p.m New York Time thru Friday 4:00 Same New York Time.
It is Global and has a very Global Disposition.

Cavaet:
(1) You don't Trade FOREX just because you want to make money FAST
(2) You Don't Trade FOREX with your RENT Money
(3) No ONE Masters the dynamics of Forex to a point that they never lose money.
(4) Infact, if YIOU ARE RISK Adverse, then forex is not for you, 'cuz it would push your BLOOD PRESSURE right away.

Action
(1) If you have the patience/time to learn forex, then you can see what I mean
(2) If you can muster spare cash to Trade, then take your time to understand forex or it would Gobble up your money as youy watch it happen.
(3) Work with someone who is honest and have your interest at heart to at least watch to see how things happen
(4) Don't invest a penny unitl youcan see it in action.
Talk with you later. Need to focus here right now!!
Re: Is Forex Real? by edtusainc: 3:10am On Aug 28, 2010
Demo Accounts are nothing. Any one could play with funny money. Wait until your real cash is on the line. That's a different ball game
See it live before you jump. It's not a get-rich-quick stuff.
Re: Is Forex Real? by namdo(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2010
@methodman
Congrats. That is the strategy i use though with some twicking on stoploss, tp levels, money mgt and timing of entries. That is a very simple strategy yet it works not just on demo alone.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2010
methodman:

WOW!!!!! @ martog

I told you that my method works. Now the act is over $10,000. within 48 hours. Built the act from $3000 to $10,771 in less than 2 days.

Like i said i opened 3 other demo acts to do a back test with $3000 and one now has an equity of $10,085. The 3rd act now has an equity of over $6200 in less than 24hrs.

I will run the system for like a week again to know if it works perfectly well b4 i apply it to my live trading.

Happy Viewing,
Congrats!
Re: Is Forex Real? by Davedavy: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2010
@ methodman
Your system seems to be working,congrats on that,  but do note that money management/Risk management is the only way you can be a sucessful forex trader.Never bet more than 2 to 3% of your account on a trade,that is only way you can last in this game.Forex is not an ATM, in fact it can issue bankruptcy summons to your account very fast.

My request is to at least understand what you are trying to trade.Demo this system some more, Without understanding the basic philosophy of a system, you are absolving your responsibility as an investor.The trend can change at anytime,do you know how your system will cope then?the market might be trending today and ranging tomorrow,how will your system cope?
few weeks is not enough to know the strength and weekness of a system,it might double your account today and crash it tommorrow.
Wishing you all the best.

NB:this is my third time of wtiting this reply,the bot keeps removing it embarassed
Re: Is Forex Real? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2010
Yes forex is very real, my elder bro does it tho...do a little more search
Re: Is Forex Real? by edtusainc: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2010
Never pay attention to a trader who shows/tells you about "winnings" ONLY.
Losses are what makes money for everyone. For you to "WIN" someone would have to "LOSE".
That how it all balance. NOONE is that good that they win all the time.

Infact, RULE OF THUMB: If you win 30%(70% losing) of the time you enter a position, you will be successful trade.
To continue by discourse for yesterday: The Question you must ask as a trader is "What Makes Forex Work?
If you can come up with that "Answer", then you have made the first step to understanding what the lines in the chart are saying. They are not just lines. They are not your typical academic charts. Thay are a lot more seriuos than those. Get the answer.
If you are serious and want to get deeper, email/skype me: contact@edtusainc.com
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2010
greetings to all. I wish us happy pipful week. here is what is what i have been up to since last nite.

Re: Is Forex Real? by methodman(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hmm, act now over $14,000.
Re: Is Forex Real? by Kashif(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
methodman:

Hmm, act now over $14,000.

A system is NOTHING until it goes live, and sticks out its head for 3months at least. Demo and back testing means nothing to some of us.

When I started, I increased $5k to $14.5k within a week in a demo account. When I went live what happened? undecided tongue.

I have discovered that demo trade profit breeds false confidence, especially for newbies.
Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2010
Kashif:

A system is NOTHING until it goes live, and sticks out its head for 3months at least. Demo and back testing means nothing to some of us.

When I started, I increased $5k to $14.5k within a week in a demo account. When I went live what happened? undecided tongue.

I have discovered that demo trade profit breeds false confidence, especially for newbies.

You are so right, i know what i have been able to turn demo to, but when it comes to live, it's another story entirely.
Re: Is Forex Real? by newworldcapital(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2010
jamace:

Odiaero, I'm not saying one can  not make some  losses in the process of trading forex. What I'm saying is that you can't be boasting of such huge accounts you want us believe on this thread and you can not payback chicken change the complainant is talking about.
Again, you claimed to be abroad but you called the complainant with a Naija line. That looks suspicious to me because it is a person with hidden agenda that tells lies about his location.

Now the account in sparenfx you want me to check. I will not check it because I don't trust you. Note that accounts on platforms can be manipulated and reset with figures you like particularly if you are the owner of the site or an agent to that company. I am talking from experience. Afterall, we have many SCAM FOREX BROKERS around. Even on this thread we have many doctored fx account results.

Meanwhile, the complainant has said the account officer number is no longer going through since this case hit this forum. What do you have to say about that?

Odiaero, you a person of questionable character. Period.

@ complainant
Could you please post here the naija number he used to call you? This will enable me investigate the identity of the person with that number. I'm even doubting that his real name is concealed from you. Danny, which he used as username on the sparenfx seems more like some one bearing the name Dan or Daniel.

You know what, he claim the number is his account officers number. . . After he paid me N80, 000 he wanted to call someone a particular day and he called me and said "is your father at home" forgotten that that number he called is mine. . . I didn't say a word he later called back and said he's sorry that am not the one he wanted to call and there and then I recognize his voice. The following week I called him for my balance he refuse to chat with me online and suddenly his acclaimed account officer refuse to pick my calls and now his number is dead and he also is never online when am chatting with him but if i use a friend I.D he respond.

He is a CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

STAY AWAY FROM ODIRA NICODEMUS.

ALL HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES.

He said I should send him a domiciliary account which i did then i ask for the telex copy he refuse and said there are no telex copy for online banking and later he sent me something like these and he said that is the telex copy. On that day the money is to reflect he now call me and said he received a call from the bank that is an error in the information i gave him which i know what i gave him cos immediately i check the sent mail.

Attach is the said number he use to call me here in Nigeria and the fake foreign number he use to call me:

+21242727159 is these Slovenia number.
+40501592466 is these Slovenia number.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE'S A LIAR, CHEAT e.t.c

Re: Is Forex Real? by honeric01(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
newworldcapital:

You know what, he claim the number is his account officers number. . . After he paid me N80, 000 he wanted to call someone a particular day and he called me and said "is your father at home" forgotten that that number he called is mine. . . I didn't say a word he later called back and said he's sorry that am not the one he wanted to call and there and then I recognize his voice. The following week I called him for my balance he refuse to chat with me online and suddenly his acclaimed account officer refuse to pick my calls and now his number is dead and he also is never online when am chatting with him but if i use a friend I.D he respond.

ALL HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES.

He said I should send him a domiciliary account which i did then i ask for the telex copy he refuse and said there are no telex copy for online banking and later he sent me something like these and he said that is the telex copy. On that day the money is to reflect he now call me and said he received a call from the bank that is an error in the information i gave him which i know what i gave him cos immediately i check the sent mail.

Attach is the said number he use to call me here in Nigeria and the fake foreign number he use to call me:

Uhmmmmm, so what happened to the intended transfer you said he said had issues? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Forex Real? by Mikeloo: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
methodman:

WOW!!!!! @ martog

Happy Viewing,

Why not try your method on a smaller account like $200 demo, then we can conclude that the method is good?
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2010
newworldcapital:

ALL HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES.

Ok newworldcapital thanks for helping us expose odiaero, but i really think you should keep your post about the Issue btw you and Odiaero in the thred you created for that purpose, If you look properly you'd notice that people just want to discuss forex here, there is even a guy who wanted to post signals here but some people didnt like it and he has created another thread for that purpose and now the thread is doing great. I hope you understand no hard feelings

NB:
& to all those who wish to get updates on the Odiaero /Newworldcapital Saga, Pls keep an eye on his thread as we move on on our purely forex discussion
Re: Is Forex Real? by keni: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2010
martog:

greetings to all. I wish us happy pipful week. here is what is what i have been up to since last nite.
Hi Martog, What happend in the large circle (middle circle)on your chart?
Re: Is Forex Real? by salimorte(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
Earn Money Faster and Smarter than Forex. Only By Invitation/Limited Spots. Go to www.wugold.com to begin.
Re: Is Forex Real? by martog: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2010
wow, ! I got stopped out due to negligence. Lost 45 pips, Didn`t place my TP. Was out all through the better part of yesterday. Price reversed and took me out. My bad. I hope those who took the trade, if any, managed their trade as I suggested.
Well, thats forex. We live to fight another day.
Re: Is Forex Real? by jaybee3(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^ what happened to your back testing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.