Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,943 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:42 AM

. - Politics (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (595039 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bestview: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Today Enugu is a mess and stunted. People graduate from school and move to Ph, Lagos, Onitsha, Abuja etc. No one goes to Enugu.

Enugu is a mess. Lol

odogwu125:

Enugu gave birth to PH. Enugu is still more classy but PH has more money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by odogwu125: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
bestview:
I still don't know what this low esteemed people are feeling like. This is Nike Grammar School Enugu urban. What a mess.
I love the way you are finding it very difficult getting bad pictures of enugu
Re: . by bestview: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
odogwu125:

Stop quoting yourself after typing gibberish
ml

Lol..that fight you wanted since i go give you today. Inferior Enugu idiot

Enugu urban where animals live lol

1 Like

Re: . by bestview: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
odogwu125:

Enugu is a mess. People here have tried in shield that hopeless and worthless state.

Enugu is full of propaganda. The state is dead

1 Like

Re: . by odogwu125: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Okowa will never write such thing and no Delta Igbo will ever write such thing. Delta Igbos , even those that believe in Igbo can nor go this far to promote Igbo unity. And I respect that with all sincerity.
Which sincerity? Igbos are uniting and anambras can no longer find isolated place to chestbeat
Re: . by bestview: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Odogwu123, this is the present condition of HOLYGHOST ENUGU but propaganda is renting the air here.

1 Like

Re: . by bestview: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol.. Anambra is the SE leader in all ramifications. You have nothing in Enugu state except propaganda and chestbeating. Enugu people are.Anambra slaves. 3rd class igbos with neither class nor education. cheesy

odogwu125:

Which sincerity? Igbos are uniting and anambras can no longer find isolated place to chestbeat

1 Like

Re: . by bestview: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
To confirm that Enugu is a worthless state, this functional Presidential hotel in PH was built the same time with the Presidential hotel enugu but today the one in Enugu is dead including Nike lake hotel. Enugu mall is virtually empty with businesses closing down daily. The airport the state inherited from the eastern region is dead. Everything these hopeless Enugu illiterates touches dies. Useless set of backward illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: . by amaniro: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
If we could just get all the governors of SE to see all this beautiful ideas....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by aniomafirstson: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Okowa will never write such thing and no Delta Igbo will ever write such thing. Delta Igbos , even those that believe in Igbo can nor go this far to promote Igbo unity. And I respect that with all sincerity.

Then who wrote it?

It's either you're blind or you refuse to be sensible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by odogwu125: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Then who wrote it?

Hehehe. He has a psychological condition
Re: . by odogwu125: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
bestview:
To confirm that Enugu is a worthless state, this functional Presidential hotel in PH was built the same time with the Presidential hotel enugu but today the one in Enugu is dead including Nike lake hotel. Enugu mall is virtually empty with businesses closing down daily. The airport the state inherited from the eastern region is dead. Everything these hopeless Enugu illiterates touches dies. Useless set of backward illiterates.
I smell frustration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by bestview: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol..Come and face me you don't have to run. I am here to shatter your ego and self worth.

I have come with facts and pictures. ENUGU state is worthless as it is useless and backward. Useless good for nothing illiterates. cheesy

[s]
odogwu125:

I smell frustration
[/s]

1 Like

Re: . by bestview: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Always chestbeating at every turn. That most people here have decided to shield Enugu state from being exposed on NL is not to say that the state is not the worst in the SE. We all know these facts. Just look at a government secondary school--Nike Grammar school in the heart of Enugu urban. But low esteemed idiots like odogwu123 will never allow us drink what here and keep cup. I am ready for you henceforth.

You can go now and confirm it, this is Nike Grammar school Enugu urban center. It is clear why Enugu state is always last in every external and internal academic competitions/exams.

1 Like

Re: . by bestview: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Odogwu123, come back here, I am now ready for this nonsense from you.

People always wondered why Enugu state is the least in education in Nigeria. It is not far fetched. They do not have any priority in education more than they have for eating okpa and abacha.

This is the condition of most schools across Enugu state but this state is still the most indebted state in the SE. We have not seen any signature infrastructure done by this useless state. The state has not built any industrial complex or IPP etc. Where did all the debt incurred gone to? Classless backward people that don't ask their leaders questions but are quick to chestbeating even when they have nothing.

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
odogwu125:

You had a remnant of old city in onitsha but you bsstardadized everything. You lack class.

Onicha is doing very well both in infrastructure and economy. The same Onicha houses and made thousands of Igbo billionaires...Onicha bu ala na azu nwa. No, we don't only have class , we created it , nurtured and regulates it. I can throw names of Ndi Anambra both old and modern from Zik, Ekwueme, Osita Chidoka and Kingsley Muoghalu who exude class but what have you. Anambra is multifaceted.

I am not here to insult Ndi Enugu but you need to be silenced. You can never tell a person is from Enugu until they say so because they speak Anambra dialects. Celestine Ukwu, Mike Ejeagha Paulson Kalu are examples of people who didn't live in Anambra but speaks Anambra dialect.

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Then who wrote it?

Listen, I dont have problem with Anioma becoming Igbo but do they really want to be Igbos? Do they ? We will wait and see.
Re: . by bestview: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Tell the idiotic illiterate from the dungeon called Enugu state. They know nothing other than eat okpa. No education, nothing. Classless people. cool

OMANBALA1:

Onicha is doing very well both in infrastructure and economy. The same Onicha houses and made thousands of Igbo billionaires...Onicha bu ala na azu nwa. No, we don't only have class , we created it , nurtured and regulates it. I can throw names of Ndi Anambra both old and modern from Zik, Ekwueme, Osita Chidoka and Kingsley Muoghalu who exude class but what have you. Anambra is multifaceted.

I am not here to insult Ndi Enugu but you need to be silenced. You can never tell a person is from Enugu until they say so because they speak Anambra dialects. Celestine Ukwu, Mike Ejeagha Paulson Kalu are examples of people who didn't live in Anambra but speaks Anambra dialect.

Re: . by hammer6F: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
xfactor23:

You can start a foundation. Most women in abusive relationship don't know where to run to. If there is shelter or funding to take care of their kids, believe me, most will leave their so called husband without even waiting for divorce.

God bless u for this response.

They will never silence us from addressing their sickness.

Killing of family member for any reason will never be tolerated.
Re: . by B2mario(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
bestview:
ml

Lol..that fight you wanted since i go give you today. Inferior Enugu idiot

Enugu urban where animals live lol
See your way na. Quoting yourself just to derail this thread. What are you benefitting from this?
Re: . by bestview: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Keep fooling yourself. The guy I was quoting is a low esteemed clown from Enugu state. All he does from thread to thread is focusing his frustration on Anambra and its people. Go through his past posts.

B2mario:
See your way na. Quoting yourself just to derail this thread. What are you benefitting from this?
Re: . by B2mario(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Listen, I dont have problem with Anioma becoming Igbo but do they really want to be Igbos? Do they ? We will wait and see.
Who are you to question their Igboness? lets drop those actions that will divide us the more. They were created Igbos, only that some of them decided to deny their identity for their personal convinience. Let serve the purpose of this thread and be mindful of our comments. It is for the unity of all Igbos irrespective of the geo-political we find ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Igbo day celebration which occurred in delta yesterday

Okowa was present

That guy speaks with both sides of his mouth, forget him. He knows that the Bon Igboid parts of Delta have ganged up to take over power from him under APC. When he entered the seat newly, he was all, 'I am not Igbo '.

That aside, please, does it mean that Igbo day was held at Delta Central /South?
Why?

1 Like

Re: . by aniomafirstson: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

That guy speaks with both sides of his mouth, forget him. He knows that the Bon Igboid parts of Delta have ganged up to take over power from him under APC. When he entered the seat newly, he was all, 'I am not Igbo '.

That aside, please, does it mean that Igbo day was held at Delta Central /South?
Why?

forget who?
who are you to say we should forget him?

pat utomi or victor ochei or even cairo ojugbo will surely take the APC ticket so he is not saying he is Igbo for any useless politics.

BTW anioma doesn't need your support to even retain power in delta state.
we have been doing fine without SE and will continue to do so.
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Handsomegod:
This is taking the battle deep into the enemies territory. Holding Igbo Day celebration in the heart of Urhobo land who are inglorious Igbophobes is a bold statement. It will rattle many and reconstruct the current madness prevailing in parts of Anioma. If the above quote is truly from Okowa himself then what is telling the detractors is "We are back to our brothers. Deal with it!". Igbo bu nkenke Enyi!

Taking it to Urhoboland is complete crap, serves no intended purpose and completely unnecessary.
That's not how to reconstruct any madness and there is really no point reconstructing any group who said they aren't Igbos. Ohaneze goofed in my opinion

1 Like

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
odogwu125:

Lol

Please, ignore those elements . Let's discuss important things in the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
aniomafirstson:

forget who?
who are you to say we should forget him?

pat utomi or victor ochei or even cairo ojugbo will surely take the APC ticket so he is not saying he is Igbo for any useless politics.

I am talking of Ifeanyi Okowa, nobody else.

APC ticket will be taken by those in other zones of Delta.
So, do you know why they hosted the event in Delta?
Re: . by B2mario(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Don't go this part, it's unnecessary. We are all one people with one destiny irrespective of the different predicaments we are facing in the political atmosphere of Nigeria.
Re: . by aniomafirstson: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I am talking of Ifeanyi Okowa, nobody else.

APC ticket will be taken by those in other zones of Delta.
So, do you know why they hosted the event in Delta?

lol you are funny

ogboru cannot clinch the APC ticket so he is wasting his time. Even ojugbo has a higher chance than ogboru.Mind you ogboru is competing with 3 aniomas for the APC ticket.

And to your last question. I am not ohanaeze.
Re: . by bestview: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
B2mario, read this, Enugu idiots know themselves. You can see the person is not Chino.

InyinyaAgbaOku:
Lol
Please, ignore those elements . Let's discuss important things in the thread

Ngozi the dirty frustrated old bitch, all of a sudden you are calling your brother to give up because Enugu state has been exposed here.

This same odogwu123 has been running around betraying his frustration over Anambra people but you never called him to order until now. I said it na me hold una antidote for this place.

You asked him to ignore because you know that i am ready to do more harm if he ever show up with his tantrum. Useless good for nothing illiterates.

1 Like

Re: . by aniomafirstson: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
B2mario:
Don't go this part, it's unnecessary. We are all one people with one destiny irrespective of the different predicaments we are facing in the political atmosphere of Nigeria.

lol
The guy I quoted was saying it as if okowa is saying he is Igbo because of delta governorship grin

Yes we are all one but respect is reciprocal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
OMANBALA1:

There is nothing like an Anambra dialect. Plus, I am yet to see an Enugu indigene speak Awka(aside Ugwuoba , which isn't in the city), Idemili, or Nnewi dialects. These Anambra dialects aren't even similar.
Most Enugu people have peculiar dialects depending on where you are from.
I have lived in Enugu city to know this. I still do.
I suppose you don't even live here.
A typical Enugu person doesn't say 'ife' and will call the vegetable, 'Oha', not 'Ora'. And will say, mmiri not mmili. Meanwhile, Anambra indigenes, esp other ones may say these.
This is just basic.

You took his comment to mean an attack on your people.
Yes, constructing inner street roads is a sign of civilty and class, so, any government that does that has class.
Asking who is classy in Enugu is counterproductive, as far as the serial governments made it a duty to build inner roads and plan the citiy as much as possible, they have class. Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.